New to the game group needing 2 players

Advertise new games you are hosting, look for new games to join, or find other players to join your invitation-only games here.
Forum rules
This area is meant for advertising your new games or for finding new games to join with other players on the forum. Please do not make multiple threads for your game or spam existing threads. Please be civil, respect other members, and follow all of the webDiplomacy Forum Rules.
Skarphedin

New to the game group needing 2 players

#1 Post by Skarphedin » Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:09 pm

My friends and I were going to play a full 7 person game to start learning it, but 2 of our members flanked out at the last minute. If anyone would like to join us, respond and I'll give the join code. Classic game with anonymous players. Newer players are preferred, but also dont mind more experienced players.

FlaviusAetius

Re: New to the game group needing 2 players

#2 Post by FlaviusAetius » Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:43 pm

Skarphedin wrote:
Fri Dec 13, 2019 6:09 pm
My friends and I were going to play a full 7 person game to start learning it, but 2 of our members flanked out at the last minute. If anyone would like to join us, respond and I'll give the join code. Classic game with anonymous players. Newer players are preferred, but also dont mind more experienced players.
hit me up

Superrun10

#3 Post by Superrun10 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:20 pm

I’ll go for that if there’s still space

subtlerfugue

#4 Post by subtlerfugue » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:50 pm

Totally interested if you’re still looking for players. Haven’t played Diplomacy in years and looking to kick the tires on some sites to see how they work.