Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
FlaviusAetius

Re: Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

#6061 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:31 am

Squigs44 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:53 pm
Durga wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:52 pm
i would really like teacon to die.
##vote teacon
I think they're both mafia at this point so I'll return the favor and sheep you
:facesmack:
that isnt a reason. that isnt a reason. you have no reasons, but spreadsheets. all you did today was say i love spreadsheets. you are the worst. what are you doing.

Durga

#6062 Post by Durga » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:37 am

Oh look it's FlaviusAetius here to save the town. Thank God for that guy.

FlaviusAetius

#6063 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:38 am

squiggs - he's obviously good at the game. No question there. I wouldn't have His hemming and hawing and hedging d4 is what really started getting me thinking he's scum. His behavioral pattern early d4 are VERY consistent with balki/durga. get the judge to pick a TvT set of choices, then sit back and watch sparks fly while the TvT try to eat each other. Both he and durga were the most active in a) influencing Neph, and b) getting Neph to pick fox/teacon. I was gone d2, but I'm wondering if they did something similar in suggesting an et/EP pairing. Anyway, squiggs has generally stopped trying to solve the game d4. he knows we're TvT, and has spent a lot of time on subjects other than analyzing d3. It doesn't help that he dismisses evidence from past reads and vote counts with two confirmed scum. Really? Why would you not use the information that is now available to us?

Look at this gem from teacon
boy oh boy Squiggs Im coming after you, because you not settling on FoxCastle literally just blows my mind on why not

peterlund et damo666 Durga ND Foxcastle Squigs44

These are the people who voted for teacon

Durga is IC
et is town
damo is probably scum
peter is scum
ND is town
FoxCastle is scum
Squiggs you are the only person who voted teacon that hasnt been argued over
you are the only person this game who hasnt been pressured
Ive townread you up until these past 10 pages, what in the world is going on with you

FlaviusAetius

#6064 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:39 am

Durga wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:37 am
Oh look it's FlaviusAetius here to save the town. Thank God for that guy.
You bet your butt thank you for me, and where were you Day 4 why didnt you vote FoxCastle, was teacon really a better choice???
Why didnt anyone even look at my ISO

FlaviusAetius

#6065 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:41 am

Foxcastle wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:55 pm
Final Reads

CHIPPE --- Probably town. And, actually, been playing a good bit better over the past couple days. I think that's indicative of town, as I think scum-Chippe would be more susceptible to nervous fits.

CONNOR --- Probably town. I'm more inclined to think he's

DAMO --- Probably scum. I laid out why I think the mafia have to

DURGA --- Fuck. >_<

ET --- Probably town.

FLAVIUS --- Probably town. Definitely 100 points shorter.

PETERLUND --- Probably lurking scum. Maybe BA.

ND --- I'm weirdly enough not scumreading him, but his tunneling is off. Possibly BA. Slight possibility of scum.

NEPH --- Townclear judge.

PERCY --- Probably scum.

SQUIGS --- Not 100%, but my hardest town read.

TEACON --- Probably town.

Would recommend BA scan/kill between Connor, Damo, and Durga. Maaaaybe Teacon, as he's gonna be a question from here on out, but you can probably save that one.
So you scumread basically no one, thats just great big buddy, go away

FlaviusAetius

#6066 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:44 am

teacon7 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:58 pm
fwiw my theories about durga's behavior d3/d4 aren't modified too much by her reveal.

remember I said that one of her or squiggs was buddying the other. now I think it was squiggs buddying durga. this fits with how squigs played early d4 to get fox/teacon as judged candidates. it fits with squiggs pooh-poohing my methodology about looking into balki's d3 actions.

I'd have to go look to see what squiggs did d3. basically though, it means squiggs did the same things, but played durga instead of durga playing him.
Im really mad at Squiggs right now he didnt even care about FoxCastle and teacon he cared about SPREADSHEETS im gonna die
Squiggs I loved you so much, you were literally my townread my FIRST townread
I loved your dude and his tactics and you even explained it to me when FoxCastle REFUSED
I want answers

FlaviusAetius

#6067 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:45 am

Squigs44 wrote:
Durga wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:56 pm
squigs what do we DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not reveal that you're IC. Now you're gonna get NKd and I'll be all alone
oh boo hoo, you have your mafia buddy to be with you

FlaviusAetius

#6068 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:46 am

Squigs44 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:59 pm
teacon7 wrote:
fwiw my theories about durga's behavior d3/d4 aren't modified too much by her reveal.

remember I said that one of her or squiggs was buddying the other. now I think it was squiggs buddying durga. this fits with how squigs played early d4 to get fox/teacon as judged candidates. it fits with squiggs pooh-poohing my methodology about looking into balki's d3 actions.

I'd have to go look to see what squiggs did d3. basically though, it means squiggs did the same things, but played durga instead of durga playing him.
Teacon did you even read all my analysis on Balkis play? I was like the only player to actually reread after the flip. Sure I came up with a different conclusion than you, but you are painting me as coasting when I put in solid analysis.
Interesting. When it didnt even matter? Balki was going to be killed regardless why would you even reread him?? Ridiculous

FlaviusAetius

#6069 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:48 am

ChippeRock wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:04 pm
Durga wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:00 pm
whatever BA can just kill fox no matter how this dude flips
No, BA needs to kill one of damo/connor - rule out which is scum or NK the scum (the latter scenario could also mean they're both scum.
Probably better for the both of them to be candidates today so we can y'know actually talk about it. You do know the BA is under a lot of pressure and can't even talk to people about it. He has to do things solo

FlaviusAetius

#6070 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:50 am

Squigs44 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:09 pm
Yes, after teacon was lead wagon I decided to switch over to my scumbud Fox for fun and then switched back to teacon to save Fox. How scummy of me.
And yet no one switched, maybe if people DID follow you, you would of panicked, but nope, everything ended up just fine and dandy for you, didnt it?

FlaviusAetius

#6071 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:54 am

connorcompton wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:15 pm
Towards the end of day I became more and more convinced they were both scum so I didn't feel I needed to say anything.
Well obviously you had your vote on FoxCastle so he was more scummy out of the two to you, why didnt you just help convince people. God.

FlaviusAetius

#6072 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:54 am

Durga wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:16 pm
If you don't see your clear anti-town play. And you're being told by a god damn town clear that your play is so fucking anti-town then I can't help you.

I suggest ignoring me for the rest of the game and making some reads, coming up with who you think the scum team is and pushing that. But seriously, ignore me if you're town.
Know what else FoxCastle needs to do, ACTUALLY MAKE CASES

FlaviusAetius

#6073 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:57 am

damo666 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:25 pm
connorcompton wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:15 pm
Towards the end of day I became more and more convinced they were both scum so I didn't feel I needed to say anything.
How scummy is this lol
It might be scummy, but good thing we dont rely on one comment for someone to be a scum

FlaviusAetius

#6074 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:07 am

connorcompton wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:53 pm
As for other scum reads, not quite sure. 4 remaining, and I have damo, and fairly sure on Fox. The other two are either hiding where I have previously trusted (Most likely Chippe or et) or on a current null (Percy and peterlund). I think Flavius and ND are the most possible BAs, and the only other 'in question' players left is Squigs, who I think is quite likely town. (I find it a bit weird it's taken the Mafia this long to NK him though)
What if we let the BA kill damo, and we just focus on lynching FoxCastle, listen at this point the BA is obviously not good at finding town so lets set them up with a layup kill, while we do the leg work and lynch FoxCastle

FlaviusAetius

#6075 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:11 am

Squigs44 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:30 pm
teacon7 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:53 pm
squiggs - he's obviously good at the game. No question there.
I think I found a new quote for my profile.
Thats great and just ignore literally everything else teacon said about you, right?

FlaviusAetius

#6076 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:17 am

Squigs44 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:00 pm
ChippeRock wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:48 pm
Durga wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:43 pm
Damo's fascination with BA over "known scum" Connor is another indication that he's totally mafia
His unreasonable defensiveness and anger over even being accused is another reason why...

Either way, I'm actually in favor of the BA NKing connor - it doesn't allow connor to be "cleared' by damo if damo flips scum and if connor is town, than damo is an easy lynch. Damo is the least likely of the two to viewed as having been "cleared" by a NK of connor flipping scum, allowing people to not rule him out and remain objective about him.
This is Chippe disagreeing with Durga just to disagree with her, not because it's actually a good idea.
Durga please don't die. Why did you have to claim? Look at the list of players I'm left with after you're dead. Lurkers and unpleasants. Oh, and I guess Fox is still here.
Tell me please why you think Fox is not a peasant besides his bloody spreadsheet

FlaviusAetius

#6077 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:19 am

ChippeRock wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:10 pm
Durga wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:52 pm
ChippeRock wrote:

His unreasonable defensiveness and anger over even being accused is another reason why...

Either way, I'm actually in favor of the BA NKing connor - it doesn't allow connor to be "cleared' by damo if damo flips scum and if connor is town, than damo is an easy lynch. Damo is the least likely of the two to viewed as having been "cleared" by a NK of connor flipping scum, allowing people to not rule him out and remain objective about him.
This is very anti town Chippe. Why are you being so anti town. :( Connor isn't even scummy. We won't clear him but you need to scum read him before you propose something so ludacris
Connor is a lurker, so he has no major scum signals he's setting off - you just can't read lurkers.

The main point of my reasoning wasn't because I dislike connor, it's that more people think damo is more scummy than connor.

If damo is NKed and he flips scum, than people will just assume that this "clears" connor - when it could in fact be that both are scum.

If connor is NKed, and he flips scum, than people are much less inclined to think that this "clears" damo - meaning if damo is scum, he is less likely to get away with being "cleared" because people will be more objective about whether or not connor's NK clears damo or not.

Otherwise, if one is town and the other is scum, than NKing one or the other has no impact, because if the one NKed flips town, than it's obvious the other is scum.

It's a better move to catch them both if they're both scum.
I already told you my response to this, if connor and damo are both scum and claimed RB, why in the heck wouldnt a third person right now be claiming they also got RBed, it. makes. no. sense.

FlaviusAetius

#6078 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:21 am

Durga wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:12 pm
Squigs44 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:00 pm
ChippeRock wrote:

This is Chippe disagreeing with Durga just to disagree with her, not because it's actually a good idea.
Durga please don't die. Why did you have to claim? Look at the list of players I'm left with after you're dead. Lurkers and unpleasants. Oh, and I guess Fox is still here.
Hey I might not die. Maybe the scum team thinks I'm really dumb or something. Maybe Chippe is right :)
Your not, and he's wrong, stop listening to him, sometimes your a bit rude but that doesnt mean your not smart

FlaviusAetius

#6079 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:22 am

et wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:17 pm
I made list and I am going to verify from Day1.
1 damo-Connor-Fox-ND
2 damo-Fox-ND-peter
3 damo-Connor-Fox-peter
4 damo-Connor-peter-ND
5 damo-Connor-Flav-ND
1 is the list I think most likely.
2 is second likely, 3 is third...
These may change by verification.
Whats the change?

FlaviusAetius

#6080 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:24 am

Durga wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:34 pm
et wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:31 pm
@Durga
I don't understand why damo claimed fake roleblocked.
1 damo thought damo can win connor?
2 For Connor looking like towny?

I think 2 is likely now.
But 1 is possible too.
If scum wanted to clear one of the two, they would have just not roleblocked anyone and had damo claim roleblock and then we'd have an almost town clear without this crazy counter claim thing. It makes no sense for two scum to claim roleblocked unless it was a mistake.
AGREED