Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Durga

Re: Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

#5701 Post by Durga » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:05 pm

teacon7 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:00 pm
Durga wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:59 pm
teacon7 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:58 pm

yeah she got played.

gg squiggs
he followed me onto voting you buddy. if you are town you need to reconsider your play in the future
same to you. This is twice in a row now that your abusive tone has hurt town. ...?
you never said a word to chippe about being abusive so excuse me if i can't take this seriously

Foxcastle

#5702 Post by Foxcastle » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:05 pm

Sigh.

ChippeRock

#5703 Post by ChippeRock » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:05 pm

Well, I think it might of truly been Town v. Town (unless Squigs was fake-sheeping Durga and is instead scum - not a horrendously unlikely scenario).

Durga

#5704 Post by Durga » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:06 pm

damo666 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:05 pm
Squigs looking not so good now.
lol what.

okay

fox - damo i'm pretty sure about. either is a really good BA kill

i'm really leaning towards chippe and peterlund as solid options but i'm not sure about this.

ChippeRock

#5705 Post by ChippeRock » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:07 pm

ChippeRock wrote:
Well, I think it might of truly been Town v. Town (unless Squigs was fake-sheeping Durga and is instead scum - not a horrendously unlikely scenario).
Still, I don't get why Squigs has been sheeping Durga all game (well, twice, but 2/4 days is still quite high).

peterlund
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#5706 Post by peterlund » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:07 pm

ChippeRock wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:56 pm
peterlund wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:53 pm
Foxcastle wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:07 am
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d1n0xzqofugfw7y/M46.xlsx?dl=0

It's not particularly exciting. I started with the full list of 330 possible teams (11 choose 4), but it's obviously been pared down.
To be frank, I do not think that "programming" in excel ever will render in any success what so ever! Not that I have ever tried it to be honest.... 8-)
@peterlund, seeing as this is your 9th post, why the fuck are you lurking? You're only stepping it up a little bit from MoscowFleet's level of lurking. Christ. Step it up please.

It is Friday night over here and I am back from a full work week. I need to confess that I have had a couple of glasses of white wine so far, soooo I feel very inspired to write a full response to this "message" of yours, Chip! :)

So now I will give you a full lesson about time zones. First thing you have to realize is that the earth is not flat (What ever some other people in the USA are telling you. They are lying to you, promise!). It is a sphere (a globe = a ball). This means that the sun will not shine at the same time at all places on the earth. This also means that people go to bed and work different times depending on where on the globe they are living. Are you still following me, Chip?

Most mafia players on webdip are located on the one half of the globe "the western hemisphere" while, I am located on the other half "the eastern hemisphere". This means that I most of the time will not be online at same time as all others, when they are chit chatting around in lots of ~5 words messages. In my morning, I read up all the chit chat message passing, that happened during my night and most of those 5 word messages are not worth commenting on 8-16 hours after the chit chat happened. Are you still with me, Chip?

So not taking part in those chit chat sessions will result in a lower number of posting for sure. Mafia is best played interactively but my time zone does not really allow me to do so.

So now I will next send you some number of time zone questions for you to answer back home and then you send the answers back to me, and will hopefully be able to pass you on your time zone exam and you will be a certified globetrotter. Great, don't you agree? :-D

Your Dear mentor,
Peter

ChippeRock

#5707 Post by ChippeRock » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:08 pm

Durga wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:06 pm
damo666 wrote:
Squigs looking not so good now.
lol what.

okay

fox - damo i'm pretty sure about. either is a really good BA kill

i'm really leaning towards chippe and peterlund as solid options but i'm not sure about this.
Again, if the Blind Assassin randomly chooses between damo and connor, he has a very good chance of NKing scum and if he doesn't he sets up an obvious lynch of scum for the next day.

et

#5708 Post by et » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:08 pm

Rip Teacon.
BA, please NK Connor or damo.
Those 2 are obviously not BA.
It's not bad choice for you.

ChippeRock

#5709 Post by ChippeRock » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:09 pm

peterlund wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:07 pm
ChippeRock wrote:
peterlund wrote:

To be frank, I do not think that "programming" in excel ever will render in any success what so ever! Not that I have ever tried it to be honest.... 8-)
@peterlund, seeing as this is your 9th post, why the fuck are you lurking? You're only stepping it up a little bit from MoscowFleet's level of lurking. Christ. Step it up please.

It is Friday night over here and I am back from a full work week. I need to confess that I have had a couple of glasses of white wine so far, soooo I feel very inspired to write a full response to this "message" of yours, Chip! :)

So now I will give you a full lesson about time zones. First thing you have to realize is that the earth is not flat (What ever some other people in the USA are telling you. They are lying to you, promise!). It is a sphere (a globe = a ball). This means that the sun will not shine at the same time at all places on the earth. This also means that people go to bed and work different times depending on where on the globe they are living. Are you still following me, Chip?

Most mafia players on webdip are located on the one half of the globe "the western hemisphere" while, I am located on the other half "the eastern hemisphere". This means that I most of the time will not be online at same time as all others, when they are chit chatting around in lots of ~5 words messages. In my morning, I read up all the chit chat message passing, that happened during my night and most of those 5 word messages are not worth commenting on 8-16 hours after the chit chat happened. Are you still with me, Chip?

So not taking part in those chit chat sessions will result in a lower number of posting for sure. Mafia is best played interactively but my time zone does not really allow me to do so.

So now I will next send you some number of time zone questions for you to answer back home and then you send the answers back to me, and will hopefully be able to pass you on your time zone exam and you will be a certified globetrotter. Great, don't you agree? :-D

Your Dear mentor,
Peter
Except there were more than just some chit chat messages - sure, a lot of it was chit chat messages, but if you're telling me that they're all chit chat messages and there was absolutely nothing you could of responded to, than that's absolute BS.

Squigs44
Developer
Developer

#5710 Post by Squigs44 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:09 pm

Yes, after teacon was lead wagon I decided to switch over to my scumbud Fox for fun and then switched back to teacon to save Fox. How scummy of me.

connorcompton

#5711 Post by connorcompton » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:10 pm

peterlund wrote:
ChippeRock wrote:
peterlund wrote:

Your Dear mentor,
Peter
I wish I could +1 this.

Durga

#5712 Post by Durga » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:11 pm

Chippe is very anti town so I implore everyone to ignore his suggestions moving forward.

I'm looking back at the d1 wagon and essentially a lot of early pushers of bozo just haven't flipped.

bozotheclown (11) Percy Williams, et, damo666, Squigs44, ChippeRock, connorcompton, Carl Tuckerson, FlaviusAetius, rdrivera2005, Nephthys, Tom Bombadil

If BA kills damo tonight that would be awesome as he's likely scum and at the worst it gives us more info about bozo.

connorcompton

#5713 Post by connorcompton » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:11 pm

ChippeRock wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:09 pm
peterlund wrote:
ChippeRock wrote:

Your Dear mentor,
Peter
Except there were more than just some chit chat messages - sure, a lot of it was chit chat messages, but if you're telling me that they're all chit chat messages and there was absolutely nothing you could of responded to, than that's absolute BS.
I want to +1 this aswell.

Durga

#5714 Post by Durga » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:11 pm

Squigs44 wrote:
Yes, after teacon was lead wagon I decided to switch over to my scumbud Fox for fun and then switched back to teacon to save Fox. How scummy of me.
damo had been setting up to say that as soon as your vote switched so don't worry about it.

teacon's reads list is baffling me

ChippeRock

#5715 Post by ChippeRock » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:12 pm

Squigs44 wrote:
AFTER helping talk Fox back into voting for teacon and allowing the vote to be close enough that your flip would change who we lynched.

I'm not sold on your scum-case, but don't just throw it out as a conspiracy theory.

Foxcastle

#5716 Post by Foxcastle » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:13 pm

I agree that BA killing Connor or Damo would be most helpful to setting a good lynch tomorrow, as opposed to another shitshow 1v1.

ChippeRock

#5717 Post by ChippeRock » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:13 pm

Durga wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:11 pm
Chippe is very anti town so I implore everyone to ignore his suggestions moving forward.

I'm looking back at the d1 wagon and essentially a lot of early pushers of bozo just haven't flipped.

bozotheclown (11) Percy Williams, et, damo666, Squigs44, ChippeRock, connorcompton, Carl Tuckerson, FlaviusAetius, rdrivera2005, Nephthys, Tom Bombadil

If BA kills damo tonight that would be awesome as he's likely scum and at the worst it gives us more info about bozo.
You just did the quintessential anti-town thing. Stupid hypocrite, you've been hypocritical all god damn game.

Durga

#5718 Post by Durga » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:13 pm

connor is back? now? connor why didn't you provide input during EoD. why haven't you pushed any scum reads.

I would really like to hear more from both connor and damo. How do we have so many scummy townies is beyond me

I think it's likely that Fox's scum read on me influenced teacon and teacon loves scum reading me no matter how townie I am. I should have followed my gut when I said I don't truly believe Fox scum reads me. My bad guys.

Durga

#5719 Post by Durga » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:14 pm

ChippeRock wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:13 pm
Durga wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:11 pm

You just did the quintessential anti-town thing. Stupid hypocrite, you've been hypocritical all god damn game.
Yes, I'm sure continuing to hurl abuse at me is going to make your win con better as town. Yep. This man can't be town. At best he's BA.

ChippeRock

#5720 Post by ChippeRock » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:14 pm

Foxcastle wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:13 pm
I agree that BA killing Connor or Damo would be most helpful to setting a good lynch tomorrow, as opposed to another shitshow 1v1.
Agreed. Perhaps you are scum, but BA should just kill damo or connor and either kill scum, or set up an easy lynch to kill scum. Than we can worry about killing Fox.