Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
brainbomb

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

#3281 Post by brainbomb » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:41 am

ok guys stop hiding as guests and say shit to my face

Ezio

#3282 Post by Ezio » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:44 am

Ok I've changed my mind.

I think Desperato should def shoot both of Tom's guilty scans this phase. The two shots would essentially gain us an extra lynch later in the game. I think that is worth far more than a clear, and the potential for a higher probability shot.

##Vote Brainbomb

Ezio

#3283 Post by Ezio » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:45 am

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:36 am
I shouldve known jamie was scum when he wasnt complaining about how worthless a vengeful was.
I should have known Jamie was scum when he continued townreading Tom despite Tom scumreading him. Only scum Jamie ever does that.

Ezio

#3284 Post by Ezio » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:48 am

brainbomb wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:58 pm
unless scum just opted not to use roleblock and have ghug fake it
That sounds like a Ghug plan. The problem is the NK is not a Ghug nk. I think it's highly unlikely Ghug is on the scumteam based on the flash NK n1. If Tom had died N1 and Flash was the Nk n2 because of his supreme scumreading skills, I'd believe it.

I have no reason to believe Ghug was involved in the Nk n1.

Ezio

#3285 Post by Ezio » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:54 am

The flash NK screams to me it's an inexperienced scumteam, with at MOST one experienced player. They thought it best to kill someone who didn't do anything D1 in the hopes that we tried to over-analyze him and were taken on the wrong path, perhaps scumreading Ghug/Cfox.

It's also possible he hit on one of his scumreads but missed on his others (I think most likely), and they were hoping we took it all as correct or all as incorrect, either way spelling our DOOM!

Instead, I think it's just a mostly new/overthinking scumteam.

Ezio

#3286 Post by Ezio » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:55 am

Jamiet falls in the overthinking category: He tries to go too many levels deep whenver he plays. Brainbomb would do the exact same and think it was a good idea.

Bozo would not, so I think he's unlikely.

Cfox/LordQuas both seem the over-analytical types who could get caught up in BB/Jamiet going off the wire.

How many people are on the scumteam again?

Ezio

#3289 Post by Ezio » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:08 am

Mafia!

1. Bozotheclown-fuck bozo. Still have no idea how to read the fucker for real, but I think he’s town this time. Xorxes being wrong about his analysis, and Bozo being able to correct it so precisely, makes me lean towards town, BUT AS I THINK ABOUT IT THAT SHOULDN’T CHANGE MY ANALYSIS AT ALL! I fucking hate my gut Right now.
2. Brainbomb-doesn’t feel like normal brainbomb. I’m not sure how much of this has been affecte by GHug. I think I started looking at him after N1, before Ghug pushed him, but I’m not sure ATM. A srisky lynch to be sure, but I think we have enough activity without to make it ok.
3. CrimsonFox-inital read felt super scummy. I’m gonna stick with it.
4. damo666-Town. Also no idea why. I just really don’t think he’s scum. Trty to convice me otherwise.
5. DemonRHK-scummy scum fucker. No idea why.
6. DoubtingThomas-town
7. e.m.c^42-questionable. People think he’s town, I feel like could be scum faking it well
8. Ezio
9. Flash2015-dead and town
10. Foodcoats-replaced by a lurkey darg.
10a. Darg. Towny. I’ll stick with towny darg for a while. I’ve been wrong before.
11. Ghug-super towny. I’ve been fooled before
12. Jamiet99uk-scum
13. LordQuas And we come to my conundrum for this game. I’ve still got no idea the best way to approach this guy.
He was banned on his previous site. Why was he banned? Most people get banned becuase they’re dicks. If that’s why he was banned, his play this game makes a ton of sense and is comletely in character. If that’s not why he was banned, he’s putting on a show. I don’t think that’s particularly alignment indicative, but he seems to think putting on a show is Scum indicative. Would he be doing that as scum? Absolutely. As town? Probably Even more lkely.

Town reading him at the moment. Probably just a % read because I don’t have a good enough read on him and townreads are safre than scumread.
14. MoscowFleet-feeling scummy to me. He usually does more bullshit when he’s town, but this time seems to be pretty quiet except for randomly scumreading me. Perhaps remembers scumreading me is normal and trying to emulate.
15. ND-dead and town. Done no analysis on him so far, becuase he’s ND. Maybe wrong.
16. Nephthys-who the fuck is this? Is he even posting in the game. Super weird that I don’t have anything to attach him to. Probably combination of newer player and low-ish poster.
I will pay more attention.
17. Peterlund-exactly what I would expect peterlund to be doing, as town or scum. He’s played enough and gotten mislynched after contributing, he’s trying to contribute less and lurk more. Exactly my progression. I expect him to be town this game, because as scum I’d expect him to attempt to replicate his previous meta more than he is this time. This feels like a town development.
18. RagingIke-... ZZZ
19. Rdrivera2005-has survived so far. Usually he only survives when he’s scum, so he’s probably scum. No real reads ATM
20. Thamrick-fucking lol
21. Thdfrance-dead and town
22. Tom Bombadil-towniest town
23. Vaporwave-My bet for Tom’s second guilty scan. His behavior/quite D2 was abysmal, and the sole reason for my vote. Tom pointed it out, which is why I expect this to be his second guilty.
24. Vecna-every post makes me think more town. This is consistent with his previous play. Scares the shit outta me, but gotta be town.
25. Xorxes-got Bozo thing wrong. Town. I don’t think mafia would fake that level of mistake. Seems like town trying to solve!

Ezio

#3290 Post by Ezio » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:11 am

Ok it looks like my scumteam is, right now:

Brainbomb, crimson Fox, Jamiet, Demon, Moscow, Vaporwave.

Hmm. Now that I read it, I'm on the fence more about Moscow and Demon. Put one of the people I null read (Ragingike, or Nephys feel closest) in there instead and you've got my prediction of the scumteam ATM.

brainbomb

#3291 Post by brainbomb » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:11 am

oh good youre on drugs

Ezio

#3292 Post by Ezio » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:17 am

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:11 am
oh good youre on drugs
why?

Nephthys

#3293 Post by Nephthys » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:20 am

Ezio wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:08 am
Mafia!

1. Bozotheclown-fuck bozo. Still have no idea how to read the fucker for real, but I think he’s town this time. Xorxes being wrong about his analysis, and Bozo being able to correct it so precisely, makes me lean towards town, BUT AS I THINK ABOUT IT THAT SHOULDN’T CHANGE MY ANALYSIS AT ALL! I fucking hate my gut Right now.
2. Brainbomb-doesn’t feel like normal brainbomb. I’m not sure how much of this has been affecte by GHug. I think I started looking at him after N1, before Ghug pushed him, but I’m not sure ATM. A srisky lynch to be sure, but I think we have enough activity without to make it ok.
3. CrimsonFox-inital read felt super scummy. I’m gonna stick with it.
4. damo666-Town. Also no idea why. I just really don’t think he’s scum. Trty to convice me otherwise.
5. DemonRHK-scummy scum fucker. No idea why.
6. DoubtingThomas-town
7. e.m.c^42-questionable. People think he’s town, I feel like could be scum faking it well
8. Ezio
9. Flash2015-dead and town
10. Foodcoats-replaced by a lurkey darg.
10a. Darg. Towny. I’ll stick with towny darg for a while. I’ve been wrong before.
11. Ghug-super towny. I’ve been fooled before
12. Jamiet99uk-scum
13. LordQuas And we come to my conundrum for this game. I’ve still got no idea the best way to approach this guy.
He was banned on his previous site. Why was he banned? Most people get banned becuase they’re dicks. If that’s why he was banned, his play this game makes a ton of sense and is comletely in character. If that’s not why he was banned, he’s putting on a show. I don’t think that’s particularly alignment indicative, but he seems to think putting on a show is Scum indicative. Would he be doing that as scum? Absolutely. As town? Probably Even more lkely.

Town reading him at the moment. Probably just a % read because I don’t have a good enough read on him and townreads are safre than scumread.
14. MoscowFleet-feeling scummy to me. He usually does more bullshit when he’s town, but this time seems to be pretty quiet except for randomly scumreading me. Perhaps remembers scumreading me is normal and trying to emulate.
15. ND-dead and town. Done no analysis on him so far, becuase he’s ND. Maybe wrong.
16. Nephthys-who the fuck is this? Is he even posting in the game. Super weird that I don’t have anything to attach him to. Probably combination of newer player and low-ish poster.
I will pay more attention.
17. Peterlund-exactly what I would expect peterlund to be doing, as town or scum. He’s played enough and gotten mislynched after contributing, he’s trying to contribute less and lurk more. Exactly my progression. I expect him to be town this game, because as scum I’d expect him to attempt to replicate his previous meta more than he is this time. This feels like a town development.
18. RagingIke-... ZZZ
19. Rdrivera2005-has survived so far. Usually he only survives when he’s scum, so he’s probably scum. No real reads ATM
20. Thamrick-fucking lol
21. Thdfrance-dead and town
22. Tom Bombadil-towniest town
23. Vaporwave-My bet for Tom’s second guilty scan. His behavior/quite D2 was abysmal, and the sole reason for my vote. Tom pointed it out, which is why I expect this to be his second guilty.
24. Vecna-every post makes me think more town. This is consistent with his previous play. Scares the shit outta me, but gotta be town.
25. Xorxes-got Bozo thing wrong. Town. I don’t think mafia would fake that level of mistake. Seems like town trying to solve!
How many of these reads actually contain content? This lookd scummy af. The town way to do this is to only publish content oriented reads and leave all the ones that pretty much say nothing.

CrimsonFox

#3294 Post by CrimsonFox » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:25 am

Ezio wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:54 am
The flash NK screams to me it's an inexperienced scumteam, with at MOST one experienced player. They thought it best to kill someone who didn't do anything D1 in the hopes that we tried to over-analyze him and were taken on the wrong path, perhaps scumreading Ghug/Cfox.

It's also possible he hit on one of his scumreads but missed on his others (I think most likely), and they were hoping we took it all as correct or all as incorrect, either way spelling our DOOM!

so if I am one of those people scum are trying to lead down the wrong path to while killing flash.....then how am I still scum iin your list?

Ezio

#3295 Post by Ezio » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:27 am

CrimsonFox wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:25 am
I think the second scenario is more likely.

Ezio

#3296 Post by Ezio » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:27 am

whoops let's try again.

Ezio

#3297 Post by Ezio » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:28 am

CrimsonFox wrote:
Ezio wrote:

so if I am one of those people scum are trying to lead down the wrong path to while killing flash.....then how am I still scum iin your list?

CrimsonFox

#3298 Post by CrimsonFox » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:29 am

Ezio wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:28 am
CrimsonFox wrote:
Ezio wrote:

Vecna

#3299 Post by Vecna » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:50 am

brainbomb wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:53 pm
rivera and vecna stock just dropped alot after reading their comments about telling desperado to shoot ghug first thing in the morning
I never said this

CrimsonFox

#3300 Post by CrimsonFox » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:58 am

Vecna wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:50 am
brainbomb wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:53 pm
rivera and vecna stock just dropped alot after reading their comments about telling desperado to shoot ghug first thing in the morning
I never said this
it's comedy in a bag, ain't it