Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
MoscowFleet

Re: Mafia 42 - Space Ghost Coast to Coast - OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

#1341 Post by MoscowFleet » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:33 pm

Ezio wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:26 pm
MoscowFleet wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:20 pm
Why you got such a boner for me, Tom? You asked me some fair questions and I answered them, but all you responded with is that my responses seem "empty" and my reads "hollow". How you call my reads hollow and then go ahead and post these reads are beyond me:
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:03 pm
Consider my wholly unconvinced regarding Moscow. Some hollow reads pushed out only when he feels some heat doesnt change my mind.

Similar to my rationale with brain, I’m prerty against lynching Jamie or xorxes D1 as their alignment usually becomes pretty apparent.

Also not willing to lynch any of the following as I townread them:

CrimsonFox
DoubtingThomas
Emc
LordQuas
Vapor
Vecna
You've also seemed wholly fixated on me so far, I don't think you've mentioned any other scumreads. Hell, you apparently scumread me but haven't been all too clear on why. Maybe because you know that historically I've been easy to get a wagon going on?

Moscow stop being wrong about verifiable things. Tom has made posts about other people, and has used good reasoning. You just think he's only focused in you because you're only paying attention to what references you.
That's a shit way to play the game as town.
That's complete bullshit, Ezio. Please point me to Tom's 'good reasoning' behind his other scumreads. Also go back and read his posts if you want to see exactly how obsessed he's been with me.

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1342 Post by Tom Bombadil » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:33 pm

Also, what Ezio said. Yes - I have focused on you quite a bit. You are a scumread. I’ve also laid out my townreads pretty clearly I feel.

Ezio

#1343 Post by Ezio » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:33 pm

LordQuas wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:31 pm
every time emc says they're doing something to appear less suspicious I vomit a little in my mouth
Why? Not being lynched is objectively best for either alignment.

Ezio

#1344 Post by Ezio » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:34 pm

MoscowFleet wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:33 pm
Ezio wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:26 pm
MoscowFleet wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:20 pm
Why you got such a boner for me, Tom? You asked me some fair questions and I answered them, but all you responded with is that my responses seem "empty" and my reads "hollow". How you call my reads hollow and then go ahead and post these reads are beyond me:

You've also seemed wholly fixated on me so far, I don't think you've mentioned any other scumreads. Hell, you apparently scumread me but haven't been all too clear on why. Maybe because you know that historically I've been easy to get a wagon going on?

Moscow stop being wrong about verifiable things. Tom has made posts about other people, and has used good reasoning. You just think he's only focused in you because you're only paying attention to what references you.
That's a shit way to play the game as town.
That's complete bullshit, Ezio. Please point me to Tom's 'good reasoning' behind his other scumreads. Also go back and read his posts if you want to see exactly how obsessed he's been with me.
The onus is on you here buddy.

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1345 Post by Tom Bombadil » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:34 pm

I don’t have any other scumreads, so yes I am focusing on you.

e.m.c^42

#1346 Post by e.m.c^42 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:35 pm

LordQuas wrote:
every time emc says they're doing something to appear less suspicious I vomit a little in my mouth
Eh, better to overexplain than underexplain and risk being misinterpreted, which happens more than preferable in general.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1347 Post by ghug » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:36 pm

LordQuas wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:09 pm
ghug wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:08 pm
LordQuas wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:05 pm

you'll notice that 1. I responded to you talking shit first and 2. every other player that wasn't posting reads and that did I praised and said that's all I need

:)
I don't understand what you're trying to say.

I really don't give a fuck who you're praising here. I give a fuck that you're dominating the thread, creating a lot of minimally useful shit to read, and then telling players they don't have to read the thread when called out on it. It seems like a very conscious attempt to keep people from reading the thread.
I think you're a bitch who can't be bothered to put in the effort to play and wants to blame others for your inability to care since obviously it's not YOUR fault that you're literally only shitposting and complaining without any actual reads

Nope, you don't get to do this. I'm very clearly giving actual reads. I've read the whole thread now. Your behavior is problematic, and deflecting isn't going to change that. Why the hell are you telling people they don't have to read the thread?

Ezio

#1348 Post by Ezio » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:36 pm

Hey a question for the table:
Is MU a similar forum to this one, or is it like discord with a good live chat?

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1349 Post by ghug » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:37 pm

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:24 pm
Ghug - why don’t you like Jamie?
Honestly his play is never pro town regardless of alignment, so he's always a good day one lynch. He seems less invested this game.

Vaporwave

#1350 Post by Vaporwave » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:39 pm

Jamie mentioned Indian restaurant so I had tikka masala for dinner

LordQuas wanted someone to get spicy with me and I ask: what player is your main dish?

LordQuas

#1351 Post by LordQuas » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:39 pm

Ezio wrote:
LordQuas wrote:
but solving because you want people to think you look good is not pro town

town tend to care about their image a lot less then wolves

Vaporwave

#1352 Post by Vaporwave » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:39 pm

Vaporwave wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:39 pm
Jamie mentioned Indian restaurant so I had tikka masala for dinner

LordQuas wanted someone to get spicy with me and I ask: what player is your main dish?
spicy with him :-D

Vaporwave

#1353 Post by Vaporwave » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:40 pm

I'm appreciating e.mc2 replies

but we're definitely not on the same page, I think I dislike his 'look at me how I explain so innocently' vibe

MoscowFleet

#1354 Post by MoscowFleet » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:41 pm

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Moscow - it’s bullshit because I can say that about practically everyone d1 and not get heat for it. “Oh they seemed to be posting but nothing of substance”. I could apply that to a million people - it’s opportunistic. And it provides a rationale that is so unspecific.
But I didn't say it about practically anyone, did I? I said it about ND and Flash, and you can read them and see that that's actually what they've been doing. I also gave a summary of ND's play.
MoscowFleet wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:23 am
After skimming everything, my strongest scumread is definitely ND. I pointed out early how he was acting all weird and silly, very untypical of him. He then rests a vote on Jamie for "not acting right". Later pops in repeatedly to say jack-shit besides some jokes which I suspect were some lame attempts to piss Jamie off. After Jamie tells ND to fuck off, ND unvotes, apparently satisfied and no longer scumreading Jamie? Like tf is going on here. Go read ND's posts on peterbot, it's horrid. He's basically been here a lot but contributed very little, majority of which has been nonsensical.
You're telling me that this is inaccurate? Please elaborate.

Also, while we're at it, feel free to point out to me the other "million players" that one could scumread through the same logic. I'm genuinely curious if you think there are a lot of others who have been active but have contributed little.

And as I told your buddy Ezio, who showed up after 30 pages to post in your defense, where are the rest of your scumreads? Or does your entire view of the game revolve around me now?

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1355 Post by ghug » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:41 pm

LordQuas wrote:
Ezio wrote:
LordQuas wrote:

Nah that's bull

LordQuas

#1356 Post by LordQuas » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:41 pm

ghug wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:36 pm
LordQuas wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:09 pm
ghug wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:08 pm

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

I really don't give a fuck who you're praising here. I give a fuck that you're dominating the thread, creating a lot of minimally useful shit to read, and then telling players they don't have to read the thread when called out on it. It seems like a very conscious attempt to keep people from reading the thread.
I think you're a bitch who can't be bothered to put in the effort to play and wants to blame others for your inability to care since obviously it's not YOUR fault that you're literally only shitposting and complaining without any actual reads

Nope, you don't get to do this. I'm very clearly giving actual reads. I've read the whole thread now. Your behavior is problematic, and deflecting isn't going to change that. Why the hell are you telling people they don't have to read the thread?
you literally JUST started giving actual reads, you had a whole slew of posts and it took a ridiculous amount of prodding to get there

and because literally every other person that enters complains about the thread being too long. If you don't have the time to read through the entire thread and still be active, then don't, I'd rather have you ITT reacting real time so I can generate a read on you

why do you rather people don't post huh?

brainbomb

#1357 Post by brainbomb » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:42 pm

King beebee has landed

Ezio

#1358 Post by Ezio » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:42 pm

LordQuas wrote:
Ezio wrote:
LordQuas wrote:

No. That is false and you are a bad player if you think that and base your play on that assumption. It's shockingly common and I've had this argument before.
Why would town care less about being lynched than scum?

brainbomb

#1359 Post by brainbomb » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:42 pm

I shall make an impact on these wagons

##Vote TDHFrance

Vaporwave

#1360 Post by Vaporwave » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:43 pm

tend to townlean players with a big large mouth and who are prickly

maybe it's a mistake, but I think scum hates confrontation

there were a few cockfights in this thread and it made some look gain town status in my sight