MINI MAFIA IV GAME THREAD

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
brainbomb

Re: MINI MAFIA IV GAME THREAD

#901 Post by brainbomb » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:53 pm

if Jamie really bussed xorx like that its pretty awful. my god. bur xorx has just been so wolfy

brainbomb

#902 Post by brainbomb » Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:56 pm

scum bozo plays a bit more timid.hes kinda angry tone on me v xorx being scum yesterday. I didnt read it right

bozotheclown

#903 Post by bozotheclown » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:16 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 10:14 pm
2 scum on damo to save town xorx is weird.
2 scum on town xorxes MAYBE
rivera cant be scum with xorx

bozo can be scum if xorx is town.
This concerns me, it looks like it is written from a scum perspective, trying to set up the second mislynch, when in reality no analysis is necessary to state rdrivera can't be scum with xorxes, or I can be scum if xorxes is town, since there is only one scum left.

bozotheclown

#904 Post by bozotheclown » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:18 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:56 am
xorxes wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:55 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:19 pm
not xorxes.

its neph and foodcoats.
Do you think there were three scum voting for damo when none of them was under threat?
xorxes wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:36 pm
If you shoot me, and assuming Mafia kills worcej, then tomorrow it will be

bozo
brainbomb
DrCJG
foodcoats (Vig)
Nephthys
rdrivera

4-2 mylo. Not lynching would be pointless because the NK would then be foodcoats, so not very helpful.

I still don't have a clue who the scum are, but it's unlikely to be brainbomb, probably not bozo though I'm less sure, and of the last three if I had to guess right now I'd say Nephthys and rdrivera, but it could just as well be DrCJG.
Did you change your opinion on the probability of three scum on damo?
@xorxes: You never answered this question.

bozotheclown

#905 Post by bozotheclown » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:19 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:23 am
brainbomb wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:40 pm
worcej looks town in his ISO also

rereading neph ISO hes probably never scum with foodcoats. would be kinda silly to draw tons of attention to a scumpartner so early.
brainbomb wrote:
not xorxes.

its neph and foodcoats.

Did you change your mind?
@brainbomb: You never answered this question.

brainbomb

#906 Post by brainbomb » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:20 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:19 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:23 am
brainbomb wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:40 pm
worcej looks town in his ISO also

rereading neph ISO hes probably never scum with foodcoats. would be kinda silly to draw tons of attention to a scumpartner so early.
brainbomb wrote:
not xorxes.

its neph and foodcoats.

Did you change your mind?
@brainbomb: You never answered this question.
I change my mind like the wind bozo. my nose carries me where it carries me and this is why folks hate me usually.

brainbomb

#907 Post by brainbomb » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:24 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:16 pm
brainbomb wrote:

This concerns me, it looks like it is written from a scum perspective, trying to set up the second mislynch, when in reality no analysis is necessary to state rdrivera can't be scum with xorxes, or I can be scum if xorxes is town, since there is only one scum left.
theres no agenda. im trying to figoure out why things went down the way they did if wagon 2 was also villager. whyv2 scum save xorx

brainbomb

#908 Post by brainbomb » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:26 pm

scum always should prefer a xorx lynch if hes town.

bozotheclown

#909 Post by bozotheclown » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:29 pm

worcej wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:57 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:10 pm
Well, good job Food.

Worcej, you get another day, but I don't think this is a compliment....
DrCJG wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:15 pm
Nice shot food!

I had slightly hoped that you were bsing and were actually the doctor... which is the only explanation i have for them killing you over Worcej.

Worcej.... tell me something good!
All I can tell you is Brain slept all night long apparently... I tracked him personally because I thought the Jaime/Him reaction was scripted. Something felt off. Technically he isn't in the clear though, because Neph may have been the one who carried the kill out and not him.

Sidenote: I did think Neph was the other scum with possibly BB, so I am glad to see I was somewhat right.
foodcoats announced he was shooting Nephthys with 3 minutes left in the day, that was enough time to switch the NK if Nephthys was not already set to perform it.

bozotheclown

#910 Post by bozotheclown » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:33 pm

brainbomb wrote:

No one on damo's wagon placed their vote when xorxes was close to being lynched, so to say they would be trying to save xorxes does not make any sense.

brainbomb

#911 Post by brainbomb » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:34 pm

I dont think in the absence of daychat that scum would be able to pinpoint damo as PR.

so that leaves

theory A
■Scum saw both top wagons and knew they were v. so bozo is scum just pushing vanity there.

theory B
■Scum was bussing xorx

theory C
■DRCGJC and Jamie preferred getting rid of xorx

xorxes

#912 Post by xorxes » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:42 pm

Nephthys wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:41 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:28 pm
@foodcoats: I know you can't be sure I am town, but from my perspective, the possibilities for the remaining scum are brainbomb, DrCJG, Nephthys, rdrivera, and xorxes.

Here are their latest top scum reads:
brainbomb: rdrivera, DrCJG, and myself
DrCJG: rdrivera and Nephthys
Nephthys: rdrivera and xorxes
rdrivera: unknown
xorxes: rdrivera and Nephthys

I think I was the first to suggest you shoot rdrivera, but if rdrivera is scum, that means the other scum is bussing him. That is possible, but I am not sure scum would want to do that with only two scum left.
I think you'll find I also put you in my top scum reads buddy xx

Also, you literally just listed the entire player-base except the TCs as possible scum whilst avoiding giving idea of your own. Please tell me;
A) How does this post help town?
B) How does this not confirm you as scum?

I think this is the worst post I will ever see...
I can see this as Nephthys trying to bus/distance from bozo here.

brainbomb

#913 Post by brainbomb » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:50 pm

scum not killing worcej is also a tell that he didnt have scum in his POE or in hos likely track list

brainbomb

#914 Post by brainbomb » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:58 pm

hmm.

xorxes

#915 Post by xorxes » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:09 am

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:58 pm

I think thd made an honest mistake on the start with the terrorist thing and Jamiet picked it up and pushed it.
I thought thd was actually making fun of Jamiet at first, but after he disappeared it started to look more like he felt caught. Maybe he was flustered that a teammate would call him on that. It's hard to read into thd's disappearance now, but I did see him lurking a few times before it was announced he retired from the game.
Really dislike this post from DrCJ, low effort, trying to blend and a possible anchor vote:
Don't vote Brain, I have a bro crush on him... and his nonsense is all the more fun...

Since we normally try and avoid lynching a new player but end up mislynching them by D2 anyway.... lets try to lynch a new player and see what happens instead...

##VOTE foodcoats
Maybe, though I didn't make anything of it at the time.
-I dislike the way Xorxes pressured Worcej on the hardclaim thing. PR fishing?
You think asking him to make his famous hardclaim was pressuring him?
-ThdFrance vote on Damo is sooo bad, I needed to check my PM if I am really town….
Yes, it was.
Jamiet99uk
Day-1 00:29
page 17 / orig
I'm liking Ike's logic here.
This was enough to see Jamiet is scum, Ike´s logic is as bad as it can get.
Also, Jamiet pushed Xorxes as an alternative to Damo in the last minutes. Bussing is possible, but in this case it doesn´t make any sense. So, I think Xorxes is most likely town, sigh.
Yay!
bozotheclown
Night-1 23:27
page 20 / orig
I do not think Jamie would defend worcej like he has if they were both scum, but if worcej is town, I could see Jamie being scum defending worcej.
I am not 100% sure what to make with this quote, but my first reaction is to see Bozo as town for pointing this. Hardly see Mafia bussing his roleblocker at N1.
Why not? Especially since Jamiet was not under much pressure I think.

My townlean on Nephthys start to vanish. Could he be scum with BB?
Yikes.
At this point I think Nephthys is scum. The other one is harder to see, it could be DrCJ or maybe Brain.
I have a solid townread on Bozo and a not so solid on Xorxes.
Why do you have a solid townread on Bozo? I mostly townread him early for the mechanics plan but he seems to be set on me at this point.

xorxes

#916 Post by xorxes » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:23 am

DrCJG wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:49 pm
[*] Brainbomb – Calling out Jamie’s mistake and soft claiming doctor (especially if Food is Vig) looks extremely towny. If he is scum it was a beautiful bus. I tend to believe he is town.
I do too, but he is very capable of doing that as scum.
[*] Xorxes -
  • Obviously, I didn’t find his D1/N1 to be towny
  • But, I think it unlikely Jamie was bussing Xorxes with his vote at the EOD1… it was completely possible that a couple people could have been present at EOD and felt (as I did) that the lack of Damo’s defense + the lack of movement to save him made the Damo wagon look like a bad choice… in such a small setup with a tracker/cop, I think it would have been too bold of Jamie to move to scum!Xorxes so late.
  • Furthermore, despite still thinking I am scum his reads have evolved. Moreover, he responded to my EON post and since I practically missed all of D2, I would expect town!Xorxes to continue scum reading me… indeed if I was him I would certainly have me in the bottom 4: Bozo, DrCJG, Neph, thd.
[/list]
I'm no longer convinced you are scum, but you are my second top candidate at the moment.
SCUMLEAN
  • Bozo -
    • Had Bozo has null, until the last couple hours... His latest arguments about how the last scum wouldn't bus his teammate as a reason to not shoot rdr makes sense... but comes across as incredibly scummy to me... especially when he emphasized that he was the first to list rdr as a top scum.
What does that mean now thet he can't be scum with rdr?
[*] Nephthys
  • D1 I found Neph to have been quite blendy... he didn't take any unpopular opinions... didnt push anyone.. and seemed to flitter between discussions and follow up with polite requests for elaboration
  • Voted Damo to encourage discussion… when in fact he pushed the wagon to 5-1 (granted almost 24hrs before EOD), but doesn’t mention Damo again until 3 mins before EOD to question why Damo wouldn’t defend himself and that he would be willing to move off Damo… reads as trying to prepare for Damo flipping town.
  • D2 Neph makes numerous posts and emphasizes that he no longer townclears me and instead just townleans me... 1) I don't know how he could have had me towncleared unless he is scum; and 2) I am not sure whey he felt the need to emphasize this while not scumreading me or having any arguments against me.
  • He also comes out with extensive analysis of Jamie starting about here:
    Nephthys wrote:
    Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:10 am
    Ultimately concluding that Jamie was scumlean prior to Worcej's claim... but simultaneously decides Worcej should be lynched over Jamie:
    Nephthys wrote:
    Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:40 am
    Assuming there had been no claim and it was down to Jamie vs Worcej as wagons I would prefer to lynch Worcej based on the play we have seen so far.

Worcej has not added much if any new information (pre-claim) or any real attempt to move the game forwards.
    Jamie at least put forward some cases (regardless of integrity)

I think we lose more if we mis-lynch a town Jamie than a town Worcej.
    I think it is easier to tell the false direction from a scum as the game gets smaller.

Overall this would make me think that it would be easier to catch a scum Jamie than a scum Worcej late game.
    This reads as pretty forced to me... what does he mean by "regardless of integrity" and why do we "lose more if we mis-lynch a town Jamie than a town Worcej." As I was quickly reading yesterday, his post felt genuine like he was really unsure if Worcej's claim was true... but in hindsight it looks like an attempt to see if he could save his scummate for a turn.

Furthermore, this post seems very out of character of D1 Neph.
[*] thdfrance/Rdr
  • Practically no opinions/positions/arguments.... which is scummy by itself, but also limits our ability to read him.
  • He joined the vote on Worcej at the request of Damo then 2 posts and 24 hours later votes Damo stating he doesn't have any strong feelings but likes the arguments made on Damo and will park his vote there.
  • It’s a scummy way to vote and he followed it by claiming he is going to post full read lists, but doesn’t show up until 7 mins after EOD to say that he isn’t scum and that he doesn’t have a ton to contribute…
  • Still thinking about rdr's opinions, though I am starting to believe more that Bozo/rdr could be the scum team
[/list]

SCUM
[/quote]

This long analysys of Neph before the flip is very interesting, but I'm tired and hungry so I will look at it again tomorrow to see what it tells me.

xorxes

#917 Post by xorxes » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:28 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:57 pm
DrCJG and rdrivera made some good points about Nephthys, I would shoot him over rdrivera, but xorxes would be my first choice.
Three minutes before EOD?

xorxes

#918 Post by xorxes » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:33 am

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:10 pm
Well, good job Food.

Worcej, you get another day, but I don't think this is a compliment....
lol

xorxes

#919 Post by xorxes » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:35 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:14 pm
Yes, sorry to whoever I was wrong about, xorxes and brainbomb.
Apology accepted.

xorxes

#920 Post by xorxes » Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:37 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:18 pm
DrCJG wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:15 pm
Nice shot food!

I had slightly hoped that you were bsing and were actually the doctor... which is the only explanation i have for them killing you over Worcej.

Worcej.... tell me something good!
That is likely what they were concerned about, taking out foodcoats first guaranteed no missed NK.
One of you would KNOW whether that was the reason.