Mafia XL - A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
flash2015
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

Re: Mafia XL - A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum

#2681 Post by flash2015 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:00 pm

damo666 wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:56 pm
For example if doc visited Durga N3 observer wouldn't have seen anything
That isn't correct:

OBSERVER: “You are the OBSERVER. Each day you must vote for a suspect. Each night, you may observe a player by PM’ing the GM with the order ##OBSERVE [player]. Your target will not be aware of your visit. At the end of the night, you will receive a report telling you who visited that player and who that player visited. You may not observe the same player on consecutive nights. You win when all of the Mafia have been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from happening.”

Foxcastle

#2682 Post by Foxcastle » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:00 pm

VOTE COUNT

damo666 (4) — bozotheclown, worcej, Squigs44, flash2015
DrCJG (2) — Squigs44, damo666
flash2015 (2) — ghug, Durga
DemonRHK (1) — DrCJG
ghug (1) — bo_sox48

Not voted/unvoted: DemonRHK,ND, rdrivera2005

DAMO666 is set to be thrown to the lions.

5 hours remain in Day 5.

DrCJG

#2683 Post by DrCJG » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:02 pm

ND wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 4:59 pm
I don't like how this is being done late in day just in time to influence vote. Why not do this at start of day @Dr

Doing it so late makes me think scum manipulation.
I understand you feel this way... and if I could provide you with all the information without hurting town I would.

That said, I am doing it now... I felt I could wait no longer into the day... I also note that I don't think it is clear why scum would be looking to manipulate at this point and it would be a crazy time for scum to claim... indeed a crazy time for anyone to claim other than a town PR who feels he must.

Foxcastle

#2684 Post by Foxcastle » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:03 pm

##GM NOTE: Vote counts are being tallied by hand while the Peterbot is down. Thank you in advance for your patience on that, and please let us know ASAP if you notice any errors, which are obviously not intentional.

flash2015
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2685 Post by flash2015 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:04 pm

This is all good for town. Even if we get it wrong today (I hope we don't), we are guaranteed to get it right tomorrow which pushes off lylo for a day.

DrCJG

#2686 Post by DrCJG » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:06 pm

flash2015 wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:00 pm
damo666 wrote:
That isn't correct:

OBSERVER: “You are the OBSERVER. Each day you must vote for a suspect. Each night, you may observe a player by PM’ing the GM with the order ##OBSERVE [player]. Your target will not be aware of your visit. At the end of the night, you will receive a report telling you who visited that player and who that player visited. You may not observe the same player on consecutive nights. You win when all of the Mafia have been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from happening.”
No, Damo is correct. The observer only sees if someone visited that same night not everyone who has ever visited.

flash2015
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2687 Post by flash2015 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:07 pm

DrCJG wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:02 pm
ND wrote:
I don't like how this is being done late in day just in time to influence vote. Why not do this at start of day @Dr

I understand you feel this way... and if I could provide you with all the information without hurting town I would.

That said, I am doing it now... I felt I could wait no longer into the day... I also note that I don't think it is clear why scum would be looking to manipulate at this point and it would be a crazy time for scum to claim... indeed a crazy time for anyone to claim other than a town PR who feels he must.
Demon claimed before the vote yesterday...yet you still voted for Ike. Why?

ND

#2688 Post by ND » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:08 pm

DrCJG wrote:
ND wrote:

I feel like that answer was alot of fluff couched in vague language. Also, you had about 43 hours to state your case but you waited to the last five hours. This prevented town discussion and also a chance to hear both sides. I'll keep thinking about it, but my instincts are telling me that this is off. Big time.

##vote DrCJG

DrCJG

#2689 Post by DrCJG » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:08 pm

flash2015 wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:07 pm
DrCJG wrote:
ND wrote:

1) I wish I had made EoD, but I was at a wedding.
2) He did not claim his role or his observations, I may not have known.

ND

#2690 Post by ND » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:09 pm

flash2015 wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:07 pm
DrCJG wrote:
ND wrote:

I would like to know your answer to this as well.

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2691 Post by DemonRHK » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:09 pm

##Vote DrCJG

This claim is to throw people off of scumhunting or to try to force a PR mislynch. Coming so late in the day makes me think at least one, if not both the leading wagons are scum and they're trying to take the heat off into me vs. one of the the useless roles.

Flash or Damo is driver at this point I would assume. DrC is the sacrifice for them to get me. So they have a drive left, DrC counters for the chance they win the CC war and get me lynched, and worst case they drive and kill me, knowing I have the box and it can't save me.

Fuck.

ND

#2692 Post by ND » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:11 pm

DemonRHK wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:09 pm
##Vote DrCJG

This claim is to throw people off of scumhunting or to try to force a PR mislynch. Coming so late in the day makes me think at least one, if not both the leading wagons are scum and they're trying to take the heat off into me vs. one of the the useless roles.

Flash or Damo is driver at this point I would assume. DrC is the sacrifice for them to get me. So they have a drive left, DrC counters for the chance they win the CC war and get me lynched, and worst case they drive and kill me, knowing I have the box and it can't save me.

Fuck.
I think this is very likely.

damo666

#2693 Post by damo666 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:12 pm

flash2015 wrote:
damo666 wrote:
That isn't correct:

I was talking on the basis observer visited ND as per RHK's claim

DrCJG

#2694 Post by DrCJG » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:13 pm

DemonRHK wrote:
##Vote DrCJG

Fuck.
Interesting that you don't include rdr or ghug in this who were also at 2 votes.

flash2015
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2695 Post by flash2015 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:15 pm

damo666 wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:12 pm
flash2015 wrote:
damo666 wrote:
That isn't correct:

I was talking on the basis observer visited ND as per RHK's claim
Understood. RHK said he visited Durga D2.

flash2015
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2696 Post by flash2015 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:15 pm

I missed that.

flash2015
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2697 Post by flash2015 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:21 pm

ND wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:11 pm
DemonRHK wrote:
##Vote DrCJG

Fuck.
When DrCJG made his claim, Damo was the clear lynch target with 5 (I only had 3 votes). The only person he realistically could have been saving here was damo.

damo666

#2698 Post by damo666 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:21 pm

DrCJG wrote:
ND wrote:

So, you are either Observer protecting the doc. Or Doc protecting real observer. The latter requires yet another town PR to not have cc'd by now. So, all in all probability you are claiming Observer. Have you ever observed demonRHK?

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2699 Post by DemonRHK » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:22 pm

DrCJG wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:13 pm
DemonRHK wrote:
##Vote DrCJG

Fuck.
Interesting that you don't include rdr or ghug in this who were also at 2 votes.
Per fox's VC in post in #2650 rdr didn't any votes, why are you lying about the votecount, trying to take advantage of peterbot being down? Damo and flash are taking a lot of the pressure atm. Are you saying ghug and rdr are your scumbuddies?

damo666

#2700 Post by damo666 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:22 pm

flash2015 wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:21 pm
ND wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:11 pm
DemonRHK wrote:
##Vote DrCJG

Fuck.
When DrCJG made his claim, Damo was the clear lynch target with 5 (I only had 3 votes). The only person he realistically could have been saving here was damo.
and I'm pushing him hard