Cultafia Game Thread

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Cultafia Game Thread

#841 Post by dargorygel » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:07 pm

Day 2 Vote Count 1.2

Yavu (3): DemonRHK, Nephthys, Jamiet99uk
Bozotheclown (2): Squigs44, DrCJG
Damo (1): Worcej
Jamiet99uk (1): Yavuzovic
DemonRHK (1): Damo666
Squigs44 (1): Brainbomb

Not Voted: bozotheclown, yoyoyozo

Currently Yavuzovic is set to be LYNCHED

brainbomb

#842 Post by brainbomb » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:11 am

Yav wagon ferments out of nowhere while squiggs is ACTUALLY

Outted

Cult

brainbomb

#843 Post by brainbomb » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:11 am

Whos saving squiggs and whose mistaken villa in yav...

damo666

#844 Post by damo666 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:17 am

brainbomb wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:20 pm
Squigs44 wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:18 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:14 pm
This game feels very voiceless and leaderless. Nobody feels very solvy. I dont think I have a good grasp on scumreads and generally im not the best leader for town. I dont think ppl understand me or how I hunt. They dont tend to sheep my thoughts. Bozo is an ok lynch tho. And yoyo is strategically a valid lynch in present curcumstance
I make a terrible leader because no one trusts me ever. Even the game where I was town MVP and solved the game, I was top wagon at some point in the day every single day of that game. This game is lacking in strong personalities like ghug and analytical types like xorxes.

Lets be real those guys are me and you squiggs. At present
Only read thus far but really? You are miles behind Vecna and me

damo666

#845 Post by damo666 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:50 am

Ffsvnot yav

brainbomb

#846 Post by brainbomb » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:05 am

Damo whats the story on squiggs really half assed read on you?

Squigs44
Developer
Developer

#847 Post by Squigs44 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:41 am

brainbomb wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:11 am
Yav wagon ferments out of nowhere while squiggs is ACTUALLY

Outted

Cult
Is your scum read on me because you are too lazy to click the arrow, or my read of damo?

damo666

#848 Post by damo666 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:53 am

brainbomb wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:05 am
I suspect he's either a misdirected fool or scum.

brainbomb

#849 Post by brainbomb » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:55 am

damo666 wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:53 am
brainbomb wrote:
Hes townreading you...for your early tone.

Squigs44
Developer
Developer

#850 Post by Squigs44 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:58 am

brainbomb wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:55 am
damo666 wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:53 am
brainbomb wrote:
Hes townreading you...for your early tone.
False. I scumread him early. I town read him for his D2 tone.

worcej

#851 Post by worcej » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:27 am

Squigs44 wrote:
Fri Oct 05, 2018 7:38 pm
Worcej's voting and comments make him a really good fit for a Bozo scummate. Almost too good. I need to look into some other players though.
Expand further on me, for the giggles, what about my comments and voting make me a good pair with him? Is it just because I defended him as a not good lynch?

To recap a little:
  1. Without peterbot, it is hard to find if I am wrong with this, but you seem to have no other possible pairs than bozo-myself. Do you have any other real scum reads to discuss? DrCJG seems like a weak read based on his lists. Is there anyone else you'd entertain?
  2. Your reasoning for me was a BB-like theory of me never playing scum was debunked quickly, but you haven't weighed into that much since then. Reason you abandoned this quickly?
  3. You're now still laser focusing on bozo, who I think has fallen the most victim to early lynches and deaths in recent rounds. Why are you zombie focusing on him and isn't that in fact going for the easy target?
Honestly, I think you're doing similar BS in this game as you did in the pervious mafia game - pointing at others (bozo/me), engaging on other people's posts (Jaime noticeably early and now BB so far), and you're trying to guide your own narrative to benefit you. You are not acting as the MVP still, I think you drew cult unluckily.

##vote Squigs - let's see what happens.

Squigs44
Developer
Developer

#852 Post by Squigs44 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:54 am

worcej wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:27 am
Squigs44 wrote:
Worcej's voting and comments make him a really good fit for a Bozo scummate. Almost too good. I need to look into some other players though.
Expand further on me, for the giggles, what about my comments and voting make me a good pair with him? Is it just because I defended him as a not good lynch?

To recap a little:
  1. Without peterbot, it is hard to find if I am wrong with this, but you seem to have no other possible pairs than bozo-myself. Do you have any other real scum reads to discuss? DrCJG seems like a weak read based on his lists. Is there anyone else you'd entertain?
  2. Your reasoning for me was a BB-like theory of me never playing scum was debunked quickly, but you haven't weighed into that much since then. Reason you abandoned this quickly?
  3. You're now still laser focusing on bozo, who I think has fallen the most victim to early lynches and deaths in recent rounds. Why are you zombie focusing on him and isn't that in fact going for the easy target?
Honestly, I think you're doing similar BS in this game as you did in the pervious mafia game - pointing at others (bozo/me), engaging on other people's posts (Jaime noticeably early and now BB so far), and you're trying to guide your own narrative to benefit you. You are not acting as the MVP still, I think you drew cult unluckily.

I did a whole iso on you. I have already quoted it for people, because everyone in this game is too lazy to reread. I put forth several reasons why I think you could be scum that have nothing to do with Bozo. Namely your attack on Damo and your seeming obsession with denouncing scumpairing.
I am TOWNREADING CJG. I have clarified that point several times as well. I have developed my read on Bozo to include D2 content as well. My top scum right now is Bozo, you, and yoyoyozo. I'd also entertain a look into demonRHK.
As far as my theory of you lurking because you were scum, I have not abandoned that theory, I pushed it in my iso. I apologize that I overlooked your previous scum game, but my points surrounding your early lurking still stand.

Dude, pointing at others and engaging with others is how you play this game. Are you seriously scumreading me for participating in the game? What do you want me to do, go lurk like everyone else?

Can someone in this game please actually read what is being posted and make a legitimate logical argument? I feel like all anyone is doing is reading some BS someone else wrote and rehashing it over and over.

brainbomb

#853 Post by brainbomb » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:56 am

Squigs44 wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:54 am
worcej wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:27 am
Squigs44 wrote:

To recap a little:

I did a whole iso on you. I have already quoted it for people, because everyone in this game is too lazy to reread. I put forth several reasons why I think you could be scum that have nothing to do with Bozo. Namely your attack on Damo and your seeming obsession with denouncing scumpairing.
I am TOWNREADING CJG. I have clarified that point several times as well. I have developed my read on Bozo to include D2 content as well. My top scum right now is Bozo, you, and yoyoyozo. I'd also entertain a look into demonRHK.
As far as my theory of you lurking because you were scum, I have not abandoned that theory, I pushed it in my iso. I apologize that I overlooked your previous scum game, but my points surrounding your early lurking still stand.

Dude, pointing at others and engaging with others is how you play this game. Are you seriously scumreading me for participating in the game? What do you want me to do, go lurk like everyone else?

Can someone in this game please actually read what is being posted and make a legitimate logical argument? I feel like all anyone is doing is reading some BS someone else wrote and rehashing it over and over.

Hmm this is kinda firey for scum squiggs.
Im losing my read a bit here

brainbomb

#854 Post by brainbomb » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:54 am

##Vote Bozo

Dudes doing next to nothin

brainbomb

#855 Post by brainbomb » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:08 am

Idk.maybe im just nitpicking squiggs.

brainbomb

#856 Post by brainbomb » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:08 am

Yav wagon feels so... out of place and time rn. Feels culty

brainbomb

#857 Post by brainbomb » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:09 am

Like yav is in turkey. Hes not on at night to react to a wagon or to post. Seems like a cop out in a way

bozotheclown

#858 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:55 am

I looked over yavuzovic's posts, and while he always says things that look suspicious, he comes across as town to me this game. Jamie and brainbomb seem to be putting in a lot of effort to solve the game, so they are both currently town reads for me. I think Squigs is probably town as well, I think he is putting in effort to solve the game as well, and I doubt he would push to lead a lynch on me D1 as scum when he could have gone along with another town lynch of ChippeRock. damo seems like town to me as well, and he said something that made it sound like he thought there was only one cult leader, which is subtle enough that it was probably not fake. Assuming I am right about Jamie, I will read worcej as town for now. That leaves DemonRHK, DrCJG, Nephthys, and Yoyoyozo. Yoyoyozo is a complete unknown, and I doubt he was recruited, but he could be a cult leader. My guess, assuming my town reads are correct, and based on rereading DemonRHK, DrCJG, and Nephthys is that DrCJG and Nephthys are the cult leaders and they recruited DemonRHK, with Yoyoyozo as the next likely scum.

Since DrCJG and Nephthys do not currently have any votes, I will

##VOTE DemonRHK

Squigs44
Developer
Developer

#859 Post by Squigs44 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:11 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:55 am
I looked over yavuzovic's posts, and while he always says things that look suspicious, he comes across as town to me this game. Jamie and brainbomb seem to be putting in a lot of effort to solve the game, so they are both currently town reads for me. I think Squigs is probably town as well, I think he is putting in effort to solve the game as well, and I doubt he would push to lead a lynch on me D1 as scum when he could have gone along with another town lynch of ChippeRock. damo seems like town to me as well, and he said something that made it sound like he thought there was only one cult leader, which is subtle enough that it was probably not fake. Assuming I am right about Jamie, I will read worcej as town for now. That leaves DemonRHK, DrCJG, Nephthys, and Yoyoyozo. Yoyoyozo is a complete unknown, and I doubt he was recruited, but he could be a cult leader. My guess, assuming my town reads are correct, and based on rereading DemonRHK, DrCJG, and Nephthys is that DrCJG and Nephthys are the cult leaders and they recruited DemonRHK, with Yoyoyozo as the next likely scum.

Since DrCJG and Nephthys do not currently have any votes, I will

##VOTE DemonRHK
Why are you voting the guy you think is cult follower rather than cult leader? Those are the guys we need to kill. Maybe Neph is Bozos cultmate and Bozo is trying to scumread him without voting him. I'll have to reread that tomorrow morning.

brainbomb

#860 Post by brainbomb » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:34 am

RHK was really not amazing day 1 so I dont see why he wouldve been culted lmao