Mafia 86: Accidents Happen... - Game Thread

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
bozotheclown

Re: Mafia 86: Accidents Happen... - Game Thread

#561 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:42 am

I am also concerned foodcoats could be mafia this game, although I am not sure why yet. I think pocketing sweetandcool and offering to hammer me are part of it.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#562 Post by Chaqa » Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:44 am

JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:27 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:48 pm

To the GT:

I’m enjoying Just’s engagement. I’d need to go back and reread to see if he’s SAID anything of consequence besides prodding and enthusiasm. I think he has. But not one word has stuck.

In other thoughts:

Ghug is wrong that I try to neg and needle him as scum. I try that when I can’t tell his alignment too. The game that recently comes to mind is when he was scum and sadly my strongest townread until late. But late in the game I started nudging him.

Jamie seems very town here. Might be my strongest townlean for now. He’s not angry, but also not scared or fronting.

Food has been all over in my mind.

HamB has been absent. This is weird. I expect when he finally rolls town, he’ll be so excited to play. Might worry he gets miskilled early? Does he lurk to avoid that? I’d expect him to jump in head first.

Froggy…I dunno. Never had to read him much last game since I got got early. He certainly seems more cautious. Maybe he knew last game would become mechanics?

Chaqa seems towny to me. But that’s based on knowing he enjoys scum and honestly believing he’s not having fun.

Sweet…hmm…why the hell is he voting me? I really don’t get it. That’s not necessarily scummy, but I haven’t understood his ramblings about it either.

And heart. Wherefor heart? Him standing up to froggy seems towny? I don’t think he’s easy to push around, but I think he’d be more likely to acquiesce to a request for reads rather than say “no”. Hmmm. Unless they’re both scum? That’s interesting….

Froggy-heart-lurker-and ghug? That’s a reasonable team guess? Will have to go read with that in mind later.
Ghug- I can’t say whether or not Bunny is doing this, but personally I haven’t noticed it.

Jamie- I am null on Jamie. I don’t understand why Bunny thinks he is so town. He has markedly less participation than two games ago (I didn’t pay attention to last game cuz I got murked), but that may be because no one has argued with him

Food- I think food is town. He seems to be playing a similar way to his last (town) game, but not in a way that feels intentional, like Frog

Hamilton- I have seen Hamilton around, but he hasn’t given me much to go on. Idk what this means, but I want to remember it

Froggggg- Am not certain of his mafia-ness. Could be completely wrong. Heard it here first, I am probably going to switch my vote.

Chaqa- Chaqa is null. He has done town things and scum things that cancel each other out.

Sweet- as Bunny said, his scumtell: “If I want to throttle sweet through the screen, he’s town”

Heart- no opinion on heart. Barely even noticed he was here. Maybe lurking? (I think i’m using that term right)
JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:04 am
LOL READS CUZ YEAH

Brainbomb: his read on me is just an assessment of my presonality, and assuming it is because of the game and not external circumstances. If I were sad, would it be because Bunny is my mafia partner and I am sad about them having two votes? No. His argument falls apart. NULL

Bozotheclown: he posts too much. It seems intentional NULL

BunnyGo: I like his GT joke from a joke perspective, but he can just talk. NULL-LEANING MAFIA

Chaqa: Chaqa has done some towny things, but has also said some scummy stuff. NULL leaning town

damo666: bro is gone. Poor damo NULL

foodcoats: food feels the most town to me. Call it a vibe but it seems like he is playing like he did last game, while not feeling intentional, like Froggy. TOWN LEAN

Frogsterking: was weird in the beginning, and is now starting to act normally. May be intentional. Still not too certain about this read. SLIGHT MAFIA LEAN

ghug: has a lot of posts, but it seems like only a third of them are of any note. Reminds me of me, which is a bad sign. NULL

Hamilton Brian: has no reasonable posts to point to for me to give him any read. NULL

heartthrob24909: Heart seems more absent then he is. I swear he did less than he has. Towny tho. TOWN LEAN

Jamiet99uk: no one argued with him yet, so that is prob why he is so quiet. NAI tho. NULL LEANING TOWN

JustAGuyNamedWill: seems off. Maybe this goof is mafia. CONFIRMED TOWN

sweetandcool: suspicious. His voting of bunny is suspicious, although if Bunny flips mafia then I am 99% sure sweet is town. My hardest mafia lean. I am confident in my ability to read sweet. MAFIA LEAN

Vecna: Way too accusatory. The post where she called out bona and Diplomacy and Warfare was uncalled for, especially yesterday. Very mean. (Its a joke guys) NULL

Frogsterking

#563 Post by Frogsterking » Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:44 am

Of course, I don't think there's any possibility that chaqa and brainbomb can be mafia together.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#564 Post by Chaqa » Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:44 am

foodcoats wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:54 am
I just realized brainbomb and Chaqa are scum together.

That’s why brain attacked Chaqa over a quibble, Chaqa cried about it, brain let him off the hook, and Chaqa disappeared.

Toot toot let’s go.

##VOTE Chaqa
Damn, you should hope the GM realizes it soon.

bozotheclown

#565 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:48 am

Frogsterking wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:44 am
Of course, I don't think there's any possibility that chaqa and brainbomb can be mafia together.
Is this in response to what foodcoats said?

Frogsterking

#566 Post by Frogsterking » Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:49 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:48 am
Frogsterking wrote:
Nope. Why?

bozotheclown

#567 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:51 am

Frogsterking wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:49 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:48 am
Frogsterking wrote:
Nope. Why?
I thought you might be commenting on this:
foodcoats wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:54 am
I just realized brainbomb and Chaqa are scum together.

That’s why brain attacked Chaqa over a quibble, Chaqa cried about it, brain let him off the hook, and Chaqa disappeared.

Toot toot let’s go.

##VOTE Chaqa

Frogsterking

#568 Post by Frogsterking » Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:55 am

I don't see what foodcoats opinion has to do with anything; I think the veracity of my claim about chaqa and brainbomb is self-evident.

bozotheclown

#569 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:59 am

Frogsterking wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:55 am
I don't see what foodcoats opinion has to do with anything; I think the veracity of my claim about chaqa and brainbomb is self-evident.
It seems like an odd coincidence if those post are unrelated.

Frogsterking

#570 Post by Frogsterking » Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:02 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 4:59 am
Frogsterking wrote:
How does that make you feel?

Frogsterking

#571 Post by Frogsterking » Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:11 am

Bozo is usually more of an early-game player than this, right? I was expecting them to drop in with something more substantial because of this post:
brainbomb wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:50 pm
i will not go
Beyond 100 posts before bozo and vecna post once. so thats my rationale on why you fit the mould of scum for me. Exact team composition is a challenge for me.

Have fun
I'm concerned that we might not be boxing in the scum quickly enough.

brainbomb

#572 Post by brainbomb » Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:13 am

Frogsterking wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:11 am
Bozo is usually more of an early-game player than this, right? I was expecting them to drop in with something more substantial because of this post:
brainbomb wrote:
i will not go
Beyond 100 posts before bozo and vecna post once. so thats my rationale on why you fit the mould of scum for me. Exact team composition is a challenge for me.

Have fun
No food is definetely scum
Very certain of it. Im at about a 99%. Last game remember how I was sure on worcej and jamie, this is the level of certainty im at on this one

Frogsterking

#573 Post by Frogsterking » Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:16 am

brainbomb wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:13 am
Frogsterking wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:11 am
brainbomb wrote:
i will not go

Have fun
No food is definetely scum
Very certain of it. Im at about a 99%. Last game remember how I was sure on worcej and jamie, this is the level of certainty im at on this one
This reminds me: I don't believe it's possible that brainbomb AND foodcoats can be scum.

brainbomb

#574 Post by brainbomb » Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:34 am

Bozo what do you think of HamiltonBrian?

bozotheclown

#575 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:35 am

Frogsterking wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:02 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Frogsterking wrote:
If you independently reached the opposite conclusion that foodcoats did, does that make you suspect foodcoats?

bozotheclown

#576 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:39 am

brainbomb wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:34 am
I do not currently have an opinion on his alignment this game.

brainbomb

#577 Post by brainbomb » Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:40 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:39 am
brainbomb wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:34 am
I do not currently have an opinion on his alignment this game.
👍
carry on I like your stances and your questions to frog so far

Frogsterking

#578 Post by Frogsterking » Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:49 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:35 am
Frogsterking wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:

If you independently reached the opposite conclusion that foodcoats did, does that make you suspect foodcoats?
No it doesn't. I have mixed feelings on foodcoats and their associative read on brain and chaqa wasn't something I had on my mind. I do recall wondering if chaqa was just limbait and foodcoats was trying to fan the flames. Will you answer my question now?

bozotheclown

#579 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:57 am

JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:31 am
For the record, I think sweet is probably the most likely to be scum. Every time I voted him in my past 4 games, he was scum, so I think I have an idea about what he does.
I believe this vote from M83 is the only time in your last 4 games that you voted for sweetandcool when he was mafia and you were town:
JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2023 4:53 pm
##VOTE Sweetandcool

I could have vote for any of darg, sweet, or hamilton. I have very light opinions on each of them, and honestly my vote could swing on a dime.
What specifically do you think sweetandcool does as mafia that you have identified?

bozotheclown

#580 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:59 am

Frogsterking wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:49 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:35 am
Frogsterking wrote:

No it doesn't. I have mixed feelings on foodcoats and their associative read on brain and chaqa wasn't something I had on my mind. I do recall wondering if chaqa was just limbait and foodcoats was trying to fan the flames. Will you answer my question now?
I am not sure I understand the context of your question.