MAFIA 63: THE SCOURGE [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Donny Dude

Re: MAFIA 63: THE SCOURGE

#861 Post by Donny Dude » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:34 am

President Eden wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:31 am
ghug wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:13 am
##CALLGM can you modkill Bunny for lying about GM communications?
I don't remember who I was voting before but ##VOTE ghug, this is actually insane.
In bad form, yes.
Insane?
I think letting the gm decide without our screaming for a modkill or other direction and trying to influence would help. Let gm gm ghug.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#862 Post by ghug » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:37 am

I guess you weren't around for the game that nearly got ruined twice because of people exploiting sloppy PMs, or the game immediately after it where the GMs from the first game tried to break the game the same way as players.

^ that happened and I'm tired of it. There's a rule against sharing GM communications. The rule can't be internally consistent unless lies Annie GM communications are also illegal. Let's start enforcing.

Donny Dude

#863 Post by Donny Dude » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:43 am

ghug wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:37 am
I guess you weren't around for the game that nearly got ruined twice because of people exploiting sloppy PMs, or the game immediately after it where the GMs from the first game tried to break the game the same way as players.

^ that happened and I'm tired of it. There's a rule against sharing GM communications. The rule can't be internally consistent unless lies Annie GM communications are also illegal. Let's start enforcing.
[/quote
K, I think I know about the first one but which game was the second incident?
I do get where you are coming from though and discussion is good.

Donny Dude

#864 Post by Donny Dude » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:44 am

Donny Dude wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:43 am
ghug wrote:

[/quote}

Donny Dude

#865 Post by Donny Dude » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:45 am

Donny Dude wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:44 am
Donny Dude wrote:
ghug wrote:

[/quote}
I give up on proper quoting and need to take a break.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#866 Post by Chaqa » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:45 am

ghug wrote:

By this logic, no one can ever claim a role or scan results, etc. since it's known via Gm communication.

You can 100% claim any information given in your role PM.

Durga

#867 Post by Durga » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:47 am

Chaqa wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:45 am
ghug wrote:

By this logic, no one can ever claim a role or scan results, etc. since it's known via Gm communication.

Are you kidding

Durga

#868 Post by Durga » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:47 am

Donny Dude wrote:
Donny Dude wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:44 am
Donny Dude wrote:

I give up on proper quoting and need to take a break.
LOOOOL

Durga

#869 Post by Durga » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:48 am

Omg I did it too 😂 the thread is broken

Donny Dude

#870 Post by Donny Dude » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:48 am

Thank you Durga.

BunnyGo

#871 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:49 am

e.m.c^42 wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:29 am
@Bungo, if you're going to do what you did you should at least follow through imo. Avoiding subject that abruptly seems...hrm
I've been specifically asked to change the topic. What's your read of damo based on? It was pretty quick. I usually can't read him that fast, and I've been scum with him something like 4 or 5 times.

brainbomb

#872 Post by brainbomb » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:51 am

WINE IS GREAT

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#873 Post by Chaqa » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:53 am

Durga wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:47 am
Chaqa wrote:
ghug wrote:

Are you kidding
If the GM sends a flavor name it should be 100% allowed to share it, yes.

President Eden

#874 Post by President Eden » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:54 am

ghug wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:34 am
President Eden wrote:
ghug wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:13 am
##CALLGM can you modkill Bunny for lying about GM communications?
I don't remember who I was voting before but ##VOTE ghug, this is actually insane.
Huh?

You don't remember you were voting for me, but you just happen to want to do it anyway because I'm tired of people trying to cheapen the game by breaking the rules with this sort of bullshit?
Been a busy night of Among Us and I was posting after getting shanked first AGAIN (fuck you Chaqa). So yea I did forget. That’s not really weird I don’t think, but if you’re town I accept why you feel that way.

Of course I grant you that I wasn’t around for the severely botched games you are describing. I understand where you’re coming from in principle but a modkill for something innocuous like pretending to have a character name is crazily heavyhanded to me, especially when both the sample role PM and my VT PM both don’t have a named character. I thought it was clear that BunnyGo was reaction testing. I actually blew up the spot a bit because I’m a dummy.

Guys Idk if we should use this but I really think ghug is mafia who thought town had a breaking strategy and overreacted.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#875 Post by ghug » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:58 am

Chaqa wrote:
ghug wrote:

Lying about whether you were given a flavor name in your role PM to try to catch scum that didn't get a VT PM is playing outside of the confines of the game. We've had enough instances of GMs actually making mistakes like that that it's to their and the community's benefit to not play with fire.

I think Bunny and I just have different ideas of what fair play is. I think if it's at all alignment indicative it's scummy, because it's liable to catch PRs, and scum teammates are going to know you're scum and understand a little easier, but it's plausibly town too.

I do think we should start enforcing these things more seriously, but that probably is a discussion best left to after the game, so I'll drop it.

Donny Dude

#876 Post by Donny Dude » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:59 am

That one post from Ghug about bunny makes me think it is unlikely they are scum together. Unless you think ghug believes something occurred enough to ask his own partner to be ... . Yeah that seems unlikely.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#877 Post by ghug » Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:59 am

If I were mafia who thought town had a breaking strategy, I'd be pleased, because then I wouldn't have to be mafia anymore :razz:

Hellenic Riot
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#878 Post by Hellenic Riot » Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:00 am

President Eden wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:54 am
ghug wrote:
President Eden wrote:

Huh?

You don't remember you were voting for me, but you just happen to want to do it anyway because I'm tired of people trying to cheapen the game by breaking the rules with this sort of bullshit?
Been a busy night of Among Us and I was posting after getting shanked first AGAIN (fuck you Chaqa). So yea I did forget. That’s not really weird I don’t think, but if you’re town I accept why you feel that way.

Of course I grant you that I wasn’t around for the severely botched games you are describing. I understand where you’re coming from in principle but a modkill for something innocuous like pretending to have a character name is crazily heavyhanded to me, especially when both the sample role PM and my VT PM both don’t have a named character. I thought it was clear that BunnyGo was reaction testing. I actually blew up the spot a bit because I’m a dummy.

Guys Idk if we should use this but I really think ghug is mafia who thought town had a breaking strategy and overreacted.
How is that your conclusion when ghug very blatantly retorted that there were no flavour names

Durga

#879 Post by Durga » Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:04 am

Time to drink away my sorrows that I'm not on a beach rn

President Eden

#880 Post by President Eden » Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:09 am

Hellenic Riot wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:00 am
President Eden wrote:
Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:54 am
ghug wrote:

Huh?

How is that your conclusion when ghug very blatantly retorted that there were no flavour names
I missed it :lol: fair enough.
I still think calling for a modkill there is crazy but I don't think it's alignment indicative.

Imma

##UNVOTE

while I go back to stabbing friends and see if anything comes to me.