M62: PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF REVOLUTIONARY MAFIA GAME THREAD!

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Re: M62: PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF REVOLUTIONARY MAFIA GAME THREAD!

#10561 Post by Chaqa » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:43 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:40 pm
kgray wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:34 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:32 pm

The way he was bussing you all day and did not move his vote when you became the lead wagon D3 and D4.

Whoever the scum is, it is remarkable there were 3 scum repeated from M61.
He wasn't bussing me on D1 though, and that was more scum theater than trying to get VCA credit. So it's not really the same.
No, but I had underestimated Chaqa's willingness to bus. Bussing teacon was a good play for him D1, because teacon was likely to be under suspicion D2 if he had survived. It is the same reason I placed a similar vote for summit in M60, only I did not wait until 4 minutes left.
I would expect town!Bozo to go back and review every game I've ever played to see if/when/how I bus as scum. Why haven't you done that?

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#10562 Post by Chaqa » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:48 pm

I think it's really convenient to town read me all the way to Final Three then flip against me like this. You knew kgray has had suspicion of me and that I'm always an easy miskill.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#10563 Post by kgray » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:51 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:48 pm
I think it's really convenient to town read me all the way to Final Three then flip against me like this. You knew kgray has had suspicion of me and that I'm always an easy miskill.
Yeah I think so too... if bozo's scum then he thinks I'm more likely to vote for you than you are to vote for me. Do you think he'd think that?

bozotheclown

#10564 Post by bozotheclown » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:51 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:39 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:59 pm
I have been sure that Chaqa was the last scum since I made my case against him N5, but when ghug, kgray, Bonatogether, and Fluminator all defended Chaqa, I knew no one was going to listen to me, so I started town reading Chaqa so that he would not NK me and I could vote for him in the final 3.
Okay, so, instead of pushing who you were SURE was last scum, you cooperated with and helped push a bunch of mis-kills???
This part was a joke, or maybe an inadvertent reaction test, although you and kgray reacted in the same way.

What I said previously was not true. However, I reviewed M61, and I no longer believe Chaqa would not bus teacon D1.How does M61 relate at all to this game? The situation and circumstances are completely different.
It demonstrates your willingness to bus.

Chaqa voting for teacon D1 because BunnyGo was voting for him and Chaqa voting for Jamie D2 because he voted for Yoyoyozo D1 is looking too coincidental with Chaqa on a very short list of scum possibilities.
You think as scum I would fake a town read on Bunny, then sheep him onto scum teammate teacon???
yes

Chaqa not responding to Durga’s jailer survey until after Durga revealed the player she targeted had given fake targets is suspicious, since the last scum is likely the smuggler.
Dude I was fucking asleep.
You asked about it while it was going on before you left.

On D5, Chaqa waiting until damo and celaph were tied at 4 to vote for damo makes me think he was waiting to bus damo when it looked best for him, just like he voted for teacon D1 when there was a 3 way tie at 4.
You're suspicious of me for being the decidng vote on damo? Why would I not vote celaph and keep my teammate alive?
Even if damo survived D5, he was not going to make it to the end, bussing damo was the better play for scum (as I am sure you know).

Also, Chaqa has used Among Us 18 times an as excuse for not participating more, and I think anything over 15 is scum indictive.
It's not an excuse if it's true: https://i.imgur.com/Tb5oIrC.png
This was a joke also.

bozotheclown

#10565 Post by bozotheclown » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:53 pm

Chaqa wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:36 pm
kgray wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:27 pm
Why don't you scumread me anymore?
I scum read Chaqa more.

Also, I don't know why you would want to DK aarodactyl before me D9.
Why do you completely discount kgray's suspicious votes on Day 1? You're so sure all this stuff about me, but kgray quite literally saved teacon Day 1. This seems like the exact thing you would jump on as town.
I don't, but I always thought it looked a little too suspicious for kgray to have done as scum.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#10566 Post by kgray » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:54 pm

Well I guess bozo didn't keep dark mode... that blue is terrible to read.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#10567 Post by kgray » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:55 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:53 pm
Chaqa wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:36 pm

I scum read Chaqa more.

Also, I don't know why you would want to DK aarodactyl before me D9.
Why do you completely discount kgray's suspicious votes on Day 1? You're so sure all this stuff about me, but kgray quite literally saved teacon Day 1. This seems like the exact thing you would jump on as town.
I don't, but I always thought it looked a little too suspicious for kgray to have done as scum.
What. You scumread me so much for that.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#10568 Post by Chaqa » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:04 am

kgray wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:51 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Yeah I think so too... if bozo's scum then he thinks I'm more likely to vote for you than you are to vote for me. Do you think he'd think that?
I don't understand how Bozo thinks ever.

bozotheclown

#10569 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:13 am

Chaqa wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:43 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
kgray wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:34 pm

He wasn't bussing me on D1 though, and that was more scum theater than trying to get VCA credit. So it's not really the same.
No, but I had underestimated Chaqa's willingness to bus. Bussing teacon was a good play for him D1, because teacon was likely to be under suspicion D2 if he had survived. It is the same reason I placed a similar vote for summit in M60, only I did not wait until 4 minutes left.
I would expect town!Bozo to go back and review every game I've ever played to see if/when/how I bus as scum. Why haven't you done that?
I had reviewed some past games and did not see you bus too much, but I had not looked at M61.

bozotheclown

#10570 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:16 am

Chaqa wrote:
I did not always town read, I was seriously considering you as the last scum N5, but your responses to my questions reduced my suspicion. Now that I know it is you or kgray, I am looking at everything more closely.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#10571 Post by Chaqa » Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:16 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:13 am
Chaqa wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:

I had reviewed some past games and did not see you bus too much, but I had not looked at M61.
Exactly, and M61 was not a bussing exactly. It was scum theater between me and Kgray. I think we would be the ones to call out that behavior again.

bozotheclown

#10572 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:17 am

kgray wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:54 pm
Well I guess bozo didn't keep dark mode... that blue is terrible to read.
Yes, sorry.

bozotheclown

#10573 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:26 am

kgray wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:55 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:53 pm
Chaqa wrote:

What. You scumread me so much for that.
I definitely questioned you a lot for it, because it looked suspicious, but the reason I dropped it by D2 was because I felt you would avoid looking that suspicious as scum. Here is a post from D2 referencing that:
bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:33 am
Vecna wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:53 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Sun Nov 29, 2020 3:48 pm

So who came out "positioned well"?
Trying to turn it around on me, are we?

You usually use much more shallow logic as scum Bozo. You misrepresent facts, leave out the logical deductions and just focus on a simple thing that you think will look plausible as a reason to scumread someone.

So yeah, you claimed to have read the entire game. Why are you voting Kgray without looking at the stuff she has said about those people? Whether her votes and switches make sense with her stances?
I think that is NAI, kgray is very capable of covering here votes as scum.

I think the best argument in kgray's favor is that I would expect her to follow through bussing teacon if she were scum.
I know I brought it up again D9, because I do not think it is impossible you thought you could get away with saving teacon using the "too suspicious" argument, but I no longer think that is the case.

bozotheclown

#10574 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:35 am

kgray wrote:
Chaqa wrote:
Not to sound like I am trying to repeat what you said about ghug and I think you also said about me earlier in the game, but if I were scum you and ghug would have been long removed from the game. I figured ghug was the priest since he twice said he did not eat fish on D1.

bozotheclown

#10575 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:46 am

Chaqa wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:16 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Chaqa wrote:

Exactly, and M61 was not a bussing exactly. It was scum theater between me and Kgray. I think we would be the ones to call out that behavior again.
In any case, voting for teacon to break the tie D1 was a good distancing move, so I give you credit for that, because I think you did it as scum.

I also know you were in M60 when Durga, ghug, and I all did the same type of thing to summit D1, and none of us were ever DKed as a result. I also would expect you to have M60 in mind when evaluating D1, which is why I always found this questionable:
Chaqa wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:26 pm
Day 1 teacon wagon at EoD:
Flum
Bunny
HR
Vash
Chaqa
Balki

I think this group should form everyone's towncore. No reason for mafia to stay on scum in a close TvSv? situation (Maniac being the ?)

Maniac's flip would give us the most information about Day 1, but I need to do some further analysis before I jump in on that.

I agree that on a vote perspective, Kgray does look bad, but from a read perspective, I don't see the scum!Kgray we had last game.

My take on things as of this morning:

Town-Core: (in ghug alphabetical order)
Flum
Bunny
Vash
Balki
HR
Aarodactyl

Town-Lean:
Bona - I put Bona here because he's been keeping up with the game despite also playin copious amounts of Among Us with my friends. Don't think he does that as scum

Kgray - based off a slight meta read

Scum-Possible: (mostly the "wasted votes" on day 1):
EMC - Not sure I want to vote on EMC, since I find him relatively easy to get a read on as the game progresses

Vecna - Not actually feeling scum!Vecna yet. The more he comes at me the more likely town he is. Scum!Vecna likes to buddy me

Yoyo - I don't quite recall his playstyle enough to have a solid read, but his inactivity is potentially sus

Neph/worcej - Sat on ghug wagon.

Bozo - Sat on a useless D1 wagon with teacon. Looks pretty bad.

Scum-Lean:
Jamie - based off D1 scum hanging vote theory

Maniac - conditional on some followup VCA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of the current wagons, I would vote for HB or Bozo. Would not vote for kgray or EMC or Balki. Would prefer we vote out Jamie. Think Maniac should be a prime investigation target.

Vigilante should shoot Neph, worcej, or Yoyo.

bozotheclown

#10576 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:05 am

kgray wrote:
Chaqa wrote:
I really have been uncertain about the identify of the last scum, so I have just been picking someone who I thought was a possibility each day and questioning (or "tunneling") them to se how they reacted. It was true that I was starting to question how much you were defending aarodactyl, because it would make sense for you to keep him around to D10 if you were scum.

I reread the interactions of all of the confirmed scum with you and Chaqa (and even ghug just in case he survived), and their interactions with Chaqa seemed more like typical scum distancing.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#10577 Post by Chaqa » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:07 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:46 am
Chaqa wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:

In any case, voting for teacon to break the tie D1 was a good distancing move, so I give you credit for that, because I think you did it as scum.

I also know you were in M60 when Durga, ghug, and I all did the same type of thing to summit D1, and none of us were ever DKed as a result. I also would expect you to have M60 in mind when evaluating D1, which is why I always found this questionable:
Chaqa wrote:
Flum
Bunny
HR
Vash
Chaqa
Balki

I think this group should form everyone's towncore. No reason for mafia to stay on scum in a close TvSv? situation (Maniac being the ?)

Maniac's flip would give us the most information about Day 1, but I need to do some further analysis before I jump in on that.

I agree that on a vote perspective, Kgray does look bad, but from a read perspective, I don't see the scum!Kgray we had last game.

Flum
Bunny
Vash
Balki
HR
Aarodactyl

Town-Lean:
Bona - I put Bona here because he's been keeping up with the game despite also playin copious amounts of Among Us with my friends. Don't think he does that as scum

EMC - Not sure I want to vote on EMC, since I find him relatively easy to get a read on as the game progresses

Vecna - Not actually feeling scum!Vecna yet. The more he comes at me the more likely town he is. Scum!Vecna likes to buddy me

Yoyo - I don't quite recall his playstyle enough to have a solid read, but his inactivity is potentially sus

Scum-Lean:

Of the current wagons, I would vote for HB or Bozo. Would not vote for kgray or EMC or Balki. Would prefer we vote out Jamie. Think Maniac should be a prime investigation target.

On being in M60 - i was, but I died very early and didn't follow the game after i died.

bozotheclown

#10578 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:16 am

Chaqa wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:
Chaqa wrote:

I reviewed the M61 mafia QT and you were calling it bussing there.

bozotheclown

#10579 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:23 am

Chaqa wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:07 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Chaqa wrote:

Chaqa wrote:
Flum
Bunny
HR
Vash
Chaqa
Balki

Flum
Bunny
Vash
Balki
HR
Aarodactyl

Town-Lean:

Scum-Lean:

On being in M60 - i was, but I died very early and didn't follow the game after i died.
Are you saying you never found out that all the primary mafia were bussing summit?

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#10580 Post by Chaqa » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:41 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:23 am
Chaqa wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:07 am
bozotheclown wrote:

Are you saying you never found out that all the primary mafia were bussing summit?
No, but I don't know any details beyond the fact it happened.