M62: PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF REVOLUTIONARY MAFIA GAME THREAD!

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Re: M62: PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF REVOLUTIONARY MAFIA GAME THREAD!

#10541 Post by Chaqa » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:12 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:59 pm
I have been sure that Chaqa was the last scum since I made my case against him N5, but when ghug, kgray, Bonatogether, and Fluminator all defended Chaqa, I knew no one was going to listen to me, so I started town reading Chaqa so that he would not NK me and I could vote for him in the final 3.

What I said previously was not true. However, I reviewed M61, and I no longer believe Chaqa would not bus teacon D1. Chaqa voting for teacon D1 because BunnyGo was voting for him and Chaqa voting for Jamie D2 because he voted for Yoyoyozo D1 is looking too coincidental with Chaqa on a very short list of scum possibilities.

Chaqa not responding to Durga’s jailer survey until after Durga revealed the player she targeted had given fake targets is suspicious, since the last scum is likely the smuggler. On D5, Chaqa waiting until damo and celaph were tied at 4 to vote for damo makes me think he was waiting to bus damo when it looked best for him, just like he voted for teacon D1 when there was a 3 way tie at 4. Also, Chaqa has used Among Us 18 times an as excuse for not participating more, and I think anything over 15 is scum indictive.
I cut out all the stuff about bees.

Also, as for using Among Us as an excuse...

https://i.imgur.com/8Md8fI5.png

Literally right now.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#10542 Post by kgray » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:15 pm

kgray wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:10 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
It is time to reveal my grand plan. I have been sure that Chaqa was the last scum since I made my case against him N5, but when ghug, kgray, Bonatogether, and Fluminator all defended Chaqa, I knew no one was going to listen to me, so I started town reading Chaqa so that he would not NK me and I could vote for him in the final 3.

What I said previously was not true. However, I reviewed M61, and I no longer believe Chaqa would not bus teacon D1. Chaqa voting for teacon D1 because BunnyGo was voting for him and Chaqa voting for Jamie D2 because he voted for Yoyoyozo D1 is looking too coincidental with Chaqa on a very short list of scum possibilities. Chaqa not responding to Durga’s jailer survey until after Durga revealed the player she targeted had given fake targets is suspicious, since the last scum is likely the smuggler. On D5, Chaqa waiting until damo and celaph were tied at 4 to vote for damo makes me think he was waiting to bus damo when it looked best for him, just like he voted for teacon D1 when there was a 3 way tie at 4. Also, Chaqa has used Among Us 18 times an as excuse for not participating more, and I think anything over 15 is scum indictive.
So what about yesterday when aaro and I were considering Chaqa? That would have been 3 votes and he'd have been the DK, but you insisted he was town.
And if you were so sure Chaqa was the last scum on N5 then why did you tunnel on aaro so much after that? Why did you shade me so much?

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#10543 Post by kgray » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:16 pm

##vote bozo

bozotheclown

#10544 Post by bozotheclown » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:18 pm

kgray wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:15 pm
kgray wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:
It is time to reveal my grand plan. I have been sure that Chaqa was the last scum since I made my case against him N5, but when ghug, kgray, Bonatogether, and Fluminator all defended Chaqa, I knew no one was going to listen to me, so I started town reading Chaqa so that he would not NK me and I could vote for him in the final 3.

What I said previously was not true. However, I reviewed M61, and I no longer believe Chaqa would not bus teacon D1. Chaqa voting for teacon D1 because BunnyGo was voting for him and Chaqa voting for Jamie D2 because he voted for Yoyoyozo D1 is looking too coincidental with Chaqa on a very short list of scum possibilities. Chaqa not responding to Durga’s jailer survey until after Durga revealed the player she targeted had given fake targets is suspicious, since the last scum is likely the smuggler. On D5, Chaqa waiting until damo and celaph were tied at 4 to vote for damo makes me think he was waiting to bus damo when it looked best for him, just like he voted for teacon D1 when there was a 3 way tie at 4. Also, Chaqa has used Among Us 18 times an as excuse for not participating more, and I think anything over 15 is scum indictive.
So what about yesterday when aaro and I were considering Chaqa? That would have been 3 votes and he'd have been the DK, but you insisted he was town.
And if you were so sure Chaqa was the last scum on N5 then why did you tunnel on aaro so much after that? Why did you shade me so much?
Did you read the second part of my message?

bozotheclown

#10545 Post by bozotheclown » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:19 pm

kgray wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:

At the time, I thought aarodactyl was more likely to be scum than Chaqa.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#10546 Post by kgray » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:20 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:18 pm
kgray wrote:
kgray wrote:

The second paragraph where you said why you scumread him? Or the part where you said it was just so Chaqa wouldn't NK you?

Either way, yes, and I find this very difficult to believe. I know I missed the game where you fake-claimed cop this kind of scheme is so unlike the bozo I know.

bozotheclown

#10547 Post by bozotheclown » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:23 pm

kgray wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:20 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
kgray wrote:

The second paragraph where you said why you scumread him? Or the part where you said it was just so Chaqa wouldn't NK you?

Either way, yes, and I find this very difficult to believe. I know I missed the game where you fake-claimed cop this kind of scheme is so unlike the bozo I know.
No, the part where I said the first paragraph was not true.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#10548 Post by kgray » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:23 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:19 pm
kgray wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:

At the time, I thought aarodactyl was more likely to be scum than Chaqa.
You just said you were convinced Chaqa was the last scum since N5...

And even if aaro was a close second - you were on the chopping block yesterday, and instead of revealing that you scumread Chaqa, you shaded me and said I needed to be looked into. Why would you have done that if you really thought you were going to die as town? Why not share your certainty that it's Chaqa (if not aaro)?

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#10549 Post by kgray » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:25 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:23 pm
kgray wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:

Oh. What? I thought you meant what you said about townreading Chaqa for the past few days wasn't true.

You posted that at literally the last minute inside a bunch of bee movie stuff. Why would you feel the need to also do this?

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#10550 Post by kgray » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:26 pm

What did you find in M61 that changed your opinion of whether or not Chaqa would bus teacon D1?

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#10551 Post by kgray » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:27 pm

Why don't you scumread me anymore?

bozotheclown

#10552 Post by bozotheclown » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:27 pm

kgray wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:25 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:23 pm
kgray wrote:

Oh. What? I thought you meant what you said about townreading Chaqa for the past few days wasn't true.

You posted that at literally the last minute inside a bunch of bee movie stuff. Why would you feel the need to also do this?
My post reads differently when you edited out the quotes, "previously" meant the first paragraph.

I included it because that is what I would like to be able to claim I was doing.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#10553 Post by Chaqa » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:30 pm

Bozo, I'm a bit lost with your thought process, but that's not atypical.

I'll address that post point by point, but it will take me a bit of time, because I'm currently playing Among Us with Eden and Vecna oooooh so suspicious

bozotheclown

#10554 Post by bozotheclown » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:32 pm

kgray wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:26 pm
What did you find in M61 that changed your opinion of whether or not Chaqa would bus teacon D1?
The way he was bussing you all day and did not move his vote when you became the lead wagon D3 and D4.

Whoever the scum is, it is remarkable there were 3 scum repeated from M61.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#10555 Post by kgray » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:34 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:32 pm
kgray wrote:
The way he was bussing you all day and did not move his vote when you became the lead wagon D3 and D4.

He wasn't bussing me on D1 though, and that was more scum theater than trying to get VCA credit. So it's not really the same.

bozotheclown

#10556 Post by bozotheclown » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:36 pm

kgray wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:27 pm
I scum read Chaqa more.

Also, I don't know why you would want to DK aarodactyl before me D9.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#10557 Post by kgray » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:37 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:36 pm
kgray wrote:
I scum read Chaqa more.

Well, I don't know why I did that either :(

Pretty bad move regardless of my alignment tbh

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#10558 Post by Chaqa » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:39 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
I have been sure that Chaqa was the last scum since I made my case against him N5, but when ghug, kgray, Bonatogether, and Fluminator all defended Chaqa, I knew no one was going to listen to me, so I started town reading Chaqa so that he would not NK me and I could vote for him in the final 3.
Okay, so, instead of pushing who you were SURE was last scum, you cooperated with and helped push a bunch of mis-kills???

What I said previously was not true. However, I reviewed M61, and I no longer believe Chaqa would not bus teacon D1.How does M61 relate at all to this game? The situation and circumstances are completely different.

Chaqa voting for teacon D1 because BunnyGo was voting for him and Chaqa voting for Jamie D2 because he voted for Yoyoyozo D1 is looking too coincidental with Chaqa on a very short list of scum possibilities.
You think as scum I would fake a town read on Bunny, then sheep him onto scum teammate teacon???

Chaqa not responding to Durga’s jailer survey until after Durga revealed the player she targeted had given fake targets is suspicious, since the last scum is likely the smuggler.
Dude I was fucking asleep.

On D5, Chaqa waiting until damo and celaph were tied at 4 to vote for damo makes me think he was waiting to bus damo when it looked best for him, just like he voted for teacon D1 when there was a 3 way tie at 4.
You're suspicious of me for being the decidng vote on damo? Why would I not vote celaph and keep my teammate alive?

Also, Chaqa has used Among Us 18 times an as excuse for not participating more, and I think anything over 15 is scum indictive.
It's not an excuse if it's true: https://i.imgur.com/Tb5oIrC.png

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#10559 Post by Chaqa » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:40 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:36 pm
kgray wrote:
I scum read Chaqa more.

Why do you completely discount kgray's suspicious votes on Day 1? You're so sure all this stuff about me, but kgray quite literally saved teacon Day 1. This seems like the exact thing you would jump on as town.

bozotheclown

#10560 Post by bozotheclown » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:40 pm

kgray wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:34 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:32 pm
kgray wrote:

He wasn't bussing me on D1 though, and that was more scum theater than trying to get VCA credit. So it's not really the same.
No, but I had underestimated Chaqa's willingness to bus. Bussing teacon was a good play for him D1, because teacon was likely to be under suspicion D2 if he had survived. It is the same reason I placed a similar vote for summit in M60, only I did not wait until 4 minutes left.