M62: PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF REVOLUTIONARY MAFIA GAME THREAD!

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
worcej

Re: M62: PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF REVOLUTIONARY MAFIA GAME THREAD!

#861 Post by worcej » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:35 pm

Durga wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:33 pm
Sub me out of this lmao
NOOOO! You're such an obvious townread at this point!

teacon7

#862 Post by teacon7 » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:38 pm

ND wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:22 am
I'm sorry guys I got heated. I'll censor myself. I know I will get in trouble but all the other people won't. Please accept my public apologies for writing my unfiltered thoughts.
Thank you.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#863 Post by ghug » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:39 pm

teacon7 wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:38 pm
ND wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:22 am
I'm sorry guys I got heated. I'll censor myself. I know I will get in trouble but all the other people won't. Please accept my public apologies for writing my unfiltered thoughts.
Thank you.
He goes back on it like a post later.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#864 Post by kgray » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:39 pm

teacon7 wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:24 pm
Durga wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:07 am
ND wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:05 am
I read the first page and saw that from Drugna. Literally the only page I have read so far lol.
Ok if we're talking about useless and terrible as criteria

%%vote nd

Bye see y'all at night
I'd really rather not have to sit through a durga/ND meta-fight happen again. It doesn't help the game, and it'll be too easy for scum to hide within that. I'd rather have you both back playing regularly, rather than burnt out on it. Is that possible this game?
Let's kill ND then. I really disagree with people (Celaph, for one) who say that he's trying to solve or be productive or anything, he's just attacking people and scumreading everyone. And you're right, scum can hide behind it so they're never going to kill him.

worcej

#865 Post by worcej » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:43 pm

kgray wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:39 pm
teacon7 wrote:
Durga wrote:

%%vote nd

Bye see y'all at night
I'd really rather not have to sit through a durga/ND meta-fight happen again. It doesn't help the game, and it'll be too easy for scum to hide within that. I'd rather have you both back playing regularly, rather than burnt out on it. Is that possible this game?
Let's kill ND then. I really disagree with people (Celaph, for one) who say that he's trying to solve or be productive or anything, he's just attacking people and scumreading everyone. And you're right, scum can hide behind it so they're never going to kill him.
You’re part of the problem. You’re allowing it to be a distraction by forcing the vote on him just because he is toxic.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#866 Post by kgray » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:43 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
damo666 wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:47 pm
Vecna wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:53 pm

Why do you townread him?
post 546 p28
:sick: There are reasons to townread ND. That post ain’t it.
What's a reason to townread ND?

brainbomb

#867 Post by brainbomb » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:43 pm

kgray wrote:
teacon7 wrote:
Durga wrote:

%%vote nd

Bye see y'all at night
If there is no interest in a hamilton wagon later this fine day I will ponder other places

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#868 Post by kgray » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:44 pm

worcej wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:43 pm
kgray wrote:
teacon7 wrote:

You’re part of the problem. You’re allowing it to be a distraction by forcing the vote on him just because he is toxic.
I'm not forcing a vote on him at all. I dislike him but I also think he's scum. He has no townreads. All he's done is attack people either on a personal level or for being scum or both. He's not trying to solve, and that's scummy.

Bonatogether

#869 Post by Bonatogether » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:57 pm

kgray wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:44 pm
worcej wrote:
kgray wrote:

I'm not forcing a vote on him at all. I dislike him but I also think he's scum. He has no townreads. All he's done is attack people either on a personal level or for being scum or both. He's not trying to solve, and that's scummy.
I fully agree that ND has done nothing productive. He's pumping out pages of crud that help no one but scum.

ND

#870 Post by ND » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:58 pm

“Ok vote ND with me to end my suffering then” (Durga)

Why don’t you actually play the game instead of voting people you personally dislike? This is what makes you a bad player. Get offended :)

“Why are people stunned to see a high volume game in a game with 26 players... some of which haven't played in a while and just like to talk.” (Brainbomb)

Because a lot of these simpleton’s don’t read the game or care to do so. They just sign up to waste other people's time.

“For you, anything.” (Ghug)

Garbage

“Yes, because I clearly hate when there's lots of posting.” (ghug)

You say this sarcastically, but apparently you do.

“I have already realized I need to interact with ND as little as possible…” (Kgray)

Why don’t you want to interact with all the players? Myself included?

“So am I bad, annoying, or annoyingly bad? Which is it?” (worcej)

He doesn’t have an answer to that contradiction because he is a poor player that just follows along or votes for personal dislikes. He doesn’t have anything valid to contribute to the game.

“You cannot be blaming this on me teacon lol”

Yes, no one can ever blame you for anything. If so, they are the devil. /sarcasm

“Let's kill ND then. I really disagree with people (Celaph, for one) who say that he's trying to solve or be productive or anything, he's just attacking people and scumreading everyone. And you're right, scum can hide behind it so they're never going to kill him” (kgray)

So far, I have seen ZERO, actual contributions from this person. Absolutely none. They plopped a vote on me because ghug was sniffing around about it. Now, they are hijacking this train of logic after someone else brought it up a page or two earlier. How about you contribute something useful to the game? No one cares about you repeating something someone else said. Say something in your own voice.

BunnyGo

#871 Post by BunnyGo » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:58 pm

kgray wrote:
BunnyGo wrote:
damo666 wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 4:47 pm

post 546 p28
:sick: There are reasons to townread ND. That post ain’t it.
What's a reason to townread ND?
I’ll dig it up later. On phone. But from memory, he had maybe every 3 posts something less toxic and more insightful. Or something prodding for a read. I dislike him personally, but he seems towny to me. And I think people need to differentiate:

1) Town/scum in game play
2) personal preferences
3) anti-town play from distractions

ND

#872 Post by ND » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:59 pm

kgray wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:44 pm
worcej wrote:
kgray wrote:

If you don't think I am trying to scumhunt or solve then clearly you aren't reading what I write. Why don't you stop sheeping other people's logic and following alone and do some reading in a READING GAME.

ND

#873 Post by ND » Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:59 pm

along* typo

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#874 Post by Hamilton Brian » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:00 pm

worcej wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:42 am
brainbomb wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:41 pm
I missed a fewsy games here n there an everywhere but I know that name hamilton brian, hows he play the game?
Passive IMO - if he's scum, he will be weak and need coaching from the team veterans. He is also a little weak/hesitant if a PR.

#loveyouHB
Just catching up over lunch; not a bad stretch. The sole time I've been scum was in the failed game when I was hanging out in scum QT waiting for Jamie. Turns out they got the wrong role PM. I think everyone was on to me within the first hour of game start.

Still town; how to obv-town is what I am trying to discern.

BunnyGo

#875 Post by BunnyGo » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:00 pm

But @kgray my cross post with ND was abrasive but very towny. And he’s not wrong about you.

Hellenic Riot
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#876 Post by Hellenic Riot » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:00 pm

I don't especially buy ND 'just being himself' seeing as his attacks have gone beyond the usual people he always fights with and onto people like me who always had a tolerable and relatively amiable relationship with him, but maybe I just erased more about him from my memory

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#877 Post by ghug » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:00 pm

ND wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:58 pm
“Ok vote ND with me to end my suffering then” (Durga)

Why don’t you actually play the game instead of voting people you personally dislike? This is what makes you a bad player. Get offended :)

“Why are people stunned to see a high volume game in a game with 26 players... some of which haven't played in a while and just like to talk.” (Brainbomb)

Because a lot of these simpleton’s don’t read the game or care to do so. They just sign up to waste other people's time.

“For you, anything.” (Ghug)

Garbage

“Yes, because I clearly hate when there's lots of posting.” (ghug)

You say this sarcastically, but apparently you do.

“I have already realized I need to interact with ND as little as possible…” (Kgray)

Why don’t you want to interact with all the players? Myself included?

“So am I bad, annoying, or annoyingly bad? Which is it?” (worcej)

He doesn’t have an answer to that contradiction because he is a poor player that just follows along or votes for personal dislikes. He doesn’t have anything valid to contribute to the game.

“You cannot be blaming this on me teacon lol”

Yes, no one can ever blame you for anything. If so, they are the devil. /sarcasm

“Let's kill ND then. I really disagree with people (Celaph, for one) who say that he's trying to solve or be productive or anything, he's just attacking people and scumreading everyone. And you're right, scum can hide behind it so they're never going to kill him” (kgray)

So far, I have seen ZERO, actual contributions from this person. Absolutely none. They plopped a vote on me because ghug was sniffing around about it. Now, they are hijacking this train of logic after someone else brought it up a page or two earlier. How about you contribute something useful to the game? No one cares about you repeating something someone else said. Say something in your own voice.
"simpleton's"

Fluminator

#878 Post by Fluminator » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:01 pm

ok ND, the joke is dead.
You can stop being a dick now

ND

#879 Post by ND » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:01 pm

I swear, broader commentary, but reading comprehension must be at all time low on this website.

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#880 Post by Hamilton Brian » Thu Nov 26, 2020 6:02 pm

worcej wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:47 am
Non-game related - have you done a sleep study? a CPAP could fix your issues if you actually have apnea.
[/quote]

Will go that route once those clinics are cleared, vaccines, etc. When I was pushing 230lbs and eating/drinking like a glutton, the snoring would make sense. Now that I am more fit, below 180lbs, and eat/drink more moderately, it doesn't make too much sense. Age, maybe?

I used to neti pot all that time, and that seemed to help a bit. I used one of those nasal strips last night, and my wife told me she thought I was dead. So, there is that.