Mafia 57 Matrix

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
e.m.c^42

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

#3181 Post by e.m.c^42 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:05 am

Mhh, been awfully tired, don't think there's really viable option other than voting bungo, unless people really scumread goldfin lol

e.m.c^42

#3182 Post by e.m.c^42 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:08 am

Hi back at ghug, all seven times, was looking at early pages

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3183 Post by ghug » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:10 am

e.m.c^42 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:08 am
Hi back at ghug, all seven times, was looking at early pages
What did you find?

Nanook

#3184 Post by Nanook » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:20 am

Foxcastle wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:31 am
Nanook wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:14 am
Foxcastle wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:07 am
I'm not going to let BunnyGo win just because. ##VOTE NO-KILL
If you’re town you really really really need to pay attention to the reasons people like myself and ghug have laid out for why we’re getting rid of bunny
No no, I got them. And I was wondering if there was a way to risk it until the anti-virus argument was made. Killing Bunny is the only safe thing to do. But I don't have to go along with it.
So...you acknowledge it’s the correct play but you don’t want to do it cause...why

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3185 Post by ghug » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:39 am

Nanook wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:20 am
Foxcastle wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:31 am
Nanook wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:14 am

If you’re town you really really really need to pay attention to the reasons people like myself and ghug have laid out for why we’re getting rid of bunny
No no, I got them. And I was wondering if there was a way to risk it until the anti-virus argument was made. Killing Bunny is the only safe thing to do. But I don't have to go along with it.
So...you acknowledge it’s the correct play but you don’t want to do it cause...why
It's theater. He's voting for Gary Johnson* to prove a point.

*I am not Gary Johnson

BunnyGo

#3186 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:40 am

Foxcastle wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:49 am
ghug wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:36 am
Foxcastle wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:32 am

:eyeroll:

I changed my mind. ##VOTE GHUG
Jamie's reaction is organic. Yours is bullshit.
This isn’t my reaction
https://images.app.goo.gl/ZwJmXNh9zcVTe7K6A

BunnyGo

#3187 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:44 am

e.m.c^42 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:05 am
Mhh, been awfully tired, don't think there's really viable option other than voting bungo, unless people really scumread goldfin lol
Honestly? Until yesterday he was a strong townread. In addition to things that Nanook knows, here’s some facts:

1) Gold knew I was on the ship, and suspected I was trinity
2) scum suspected Nanook was the virus because the ship decided to hold the Virus Kill the night he was RBd
3) they tried to kill me the next night.

While someone else could be the scum who picked up on this, there are other questions too.

None of it so strong I’d throw out my previous townread. None of it so weak I’d think town should gamble the whole game on him being Town.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3188 Post by ghug » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:21 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:44 am
e.m.c^42 wrote:
Honestly? Until yesterday he was a strong townread. In addition to things that Nanook knows, here’s some facts:

2) scum suspected Nanook was the virus because the ship decided to hold the Virus Kill the night he was RBd

While someone else could be the scum who picked up on this, there are other questions too.

None of it so strong I’d throw out my previous townread. None of it so weak I’d think town should gamble the whole game on him being Town.
How did gold know you were on the ship?

Hellenic Riot
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#3189 Post by Hellenic Riot » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:37 am

Have Hamilton Brian, therul, and Temasek disappeared off the face of the earth? Why has an entire day passed and we still don't have their reactions here?

Speaking of; hard negatives on Bismarck & Fox's reactions here.

BunnyGo

#3190 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:49 am

ghug wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:21 am
BunnyGo wrote:
e.m.c^42 wrote:

I don't know. But he said this:
goldfinger0303 wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:46 pm
Yeah given my read on Bunny I wouldn't blame him for sheeping damo, Tom.

What's the case on HR? That he just feels off? Or that there's no better option in everyone's eyes.
And he had other similar posts suggesting he thought I was a mason.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3191 Post by ghug » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:17 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:49 am
ghug wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:21 am
BunnyGo wrote:

I don't know. But he said this:
goldfinger0303 wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:46 pm
Yeah given my read on Bunny I wouldn't blame him for sheeping damo, Tom.

What's the case on HR? That he just feels off? Or that there's no better option in everyone's eyes.
And he had other similar posts suggesting he thought I was a mason.
I have a theory on why this is, but I'll let him answer.

goldfinger0303
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#3192 Post by goldfinger0303 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:26 am

Nanook wrote:
Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:15 pm
Let’s game it out shall we

14 alive

We use the AV and I get NKed, 12 alive, 7 town/5 mafia

We try to use the AV and one scum on the ship outs to stop it, I get NKed and one town dies to virus shot, 12 alive, 6 town/5 mafia/1 virus, we have a tied vote for the outed mafia and the virus, even if we win the vote it goes to 11 alive (6/4/1), two NKs make it 4/4/1, and virus/mafia win

We kill bunny today to go to 13, I get NKed and it goes to 12 alive, 7 town/5 mafia

So first and third outcome have the same result (using AV doesn’t buy us an extra kill btw, I’m not sure where that idea came from?), except third option doesn’t have the downside of the first.

(I’m ignoring the “try to kill mafia on the ship” options for now)
I know it's not an option anymore, but I feel the need to correct you. For being an "expert" at the game, you stunningly don't have a grasp on simple mechanics.

14 alive.

We scum hunt today. That is daykill #1. If we don't hit positive, we use the anti-viral and Nanook is NK'd

We enter tomorrow with 11 alive, 6 town/5 mafia. That is daykill #2.

goldfinger0303
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#3193 Post by goldfinger0303 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:29 am

BunnyGo wrote:
e.m.c^42 wrote:

Wait I knew what now?

goldfinger0303
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#3194 Post by goldfinger0303 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:14 am

Jesus Christ. You know what, maybe we should just ##vote Bunny because maybe Bo is scum. Nanook and Bunny are playing so damn godawfully that I wouldn't put it past them that they red-pilled a scum on the first attempt. So sure, let's go with Nanooks plan and pray to god we get it right on one shot tomorrow.

Bunny - you were not my top townread because I knew you were on the ship. I mean, I guessed you might have been a red-pill target because you were acting very, very town friendly, but I had no clue. Nor was I really searching, because why would I care who is on the ship? Especially once the JOAT is dead and one PR outed? As Nanook says, it's no guarantee of being town.

I was very simply telling Tom to back off of my town-read, even though sheeping is non-town behavior. Over the course of D2 and D3 my view on you flipped from mild scum to very town. I pushed for your death D2 and was still questioning you at the beginning of D3, Bunny. I similarly had Nanook as a top scumread N2 along with emc. You think I had any clue that either of you were on the ship? And I've defended ghug and others in a similar way to you. I defend attacks on my townreads I consider weak(the attacks), and push my scumreads.

Nanook

#3195 Post by Nanook » Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:23 am

Again, asking everyone to lay off the “fuck nanook that guy’s throwing the game” BS. A) both shots were entirely reasonable imo, b) I’ve been extremely upfront about the quality of my reads in a game I know nobody in, c) it isn’t productive in the slightest, and d) it really isn’t my fault you guys keep flash wagoning town.

I’d rather take the game to MILO than risk losing it today. You keep saying “we get two shots at it we get two shots at it” but there’s a really really good chance we don’t. Even if bo is town the way you’ve played today removes any confidence I had in you being town 🤷‍♀️

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3196 Post by ghug » Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:55 am

Nanook wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:23 am
Again, asking everyone to lay off the “fuck nanook that guy’s throwing the game” BS. A) both shots were entirely reasonable imo, b) I’ve been extremely upfront about the quality of my reads in a game I know nobody in, c) it isn’t productive in the slightest, and d) it really isn’t my fault you guys keep flash wagoning town.

I’d rather take the game to MILO than risk losing it today. You keep saying “we get two shots at it we get two shots at it” but there’s a really really good chance we don’t. Even if bo is town the way you’ve played today removes any confidence I had in you being town 🤷‍♀️
Did bo want to recruit Goldie?

goldfinger0303
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#3197 Post by goldfinger0303 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:56 am

Don't take that personally, Nanook. I understand it's difficult to come into a new crowd and try to read them. I've already defended you on it when bo was railing at you a few days ago. My comments were mostly aimed at Bunny there.

But then you just have to double down and say something dumb again.

Let's say I am scum. I'm evil and will direct Bunny to kill a townie tonight and kill Bunny tomorrow.

Isn't it better to have you around for the deciding vote than not? Because that's all we're doing here. We're removing two confirmed not!scum from the equation, and having the same vote that will decide the game. Bunny's presence at the vote can even provide us information that we would otherwise not have. We know he'll want to hit town.

And your scum read on me basically boils down to "You posted something saying something bad about me when it was impossible for you to know for certain it was a bad thing to say." I will again remind the crowd that you were a top scum read of mine as recently as D3.

And for god's sake, if I was scum would I really be this blaringly obvious about it? You don't see anyone else raising any objection (other than Bismarck and Fox being stupid). Don't you think you'd see some agreement to my plan after I put it out to the field for opinions?

No, the thread is relatively dead. We have three people who haven't even checked in. Flum is in the top 10 for posts today. Scum have decided that the Bunny kill plan works for them. That doesn't give you any pause at all?

goldfinger0303
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#3198 Post by goldfinger0303 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:05 am

ghug wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:55 am
Nanook wrote:

Can I know the answer to this question too? Who pushed to redpill me?

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3199 Post by ghug » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:13 am

Hi gold :(

I believe in you.

Nanook

#3200 Post by Nanook » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:13 am

ghug wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:55 am
Nanook wrote:

Yeh

Which is contributing to my thinking Goldie might be scum tbh