M50 Apocalypse Meme Redux

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Jamiet99uk

Re: M50 Apocalypse Meme Redux

#2121 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:50 pm

I always seem to figure things out about 3 minutes after I post about how confused I am.

On that note, I really, really, really wonder what the next lottery numbers are going to be...

BunnyGo

#2122 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:59 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:49 pm
Wait no, @Kitsune, please don't do that unless you really feel the need to.

I've worked it out.

Wow, Chaqa. I like complicated setups but this one has sooo much going on.
Ok...I'll have to think harder when I'm not cooking

KalelChase
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2123 Post by KalelChase » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:10 pm

Squigs44 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:15 am
KalelChase wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:05 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:54 pm

You voting me to be in align with anyone is a huge scumtell to me.
It's also inconsistent with my plan to go out on my own this time instead of jumping on wagons. However, it was Flav's request, who is the only one I trust. He gave these options; xorxes, Ezio, bozo and rdrivera

In my spreadsheet (which is not a full ISO);
I've got two sections... my weights, and the crowd claims.
You're the only one of these four that are negative in both, although Ezio has a more negative score in the crowd score, when I combine the weights you pull out 'ahead' on scum.

I need to do a complete ISO for D2, which I'll try and get done tomorrow, but I intend to limit my choices to the four listed.
Just reread some of Kalel and there are some questionable things. His switch from bunny to rdr and subsequent explanation is awful. He's tieing himself down to sheeping Flav onto one of the 4 Flav listed, and also citing his "spreadsheet" as picking rdr as his top scum. I believe it was damo who did this as scum one of his early games (this was like over a year ago so I could be dead wrong here).
Has Kalel played before and has he done the spreadsheet thing before?
Switch from Bunny to RdR explanations might be awful, but they're honest.
I am tying myself to Flav, and at this point Kit... why do you still scum read him/them for some reason?

My spreadsheet is 2.0 after the one I did for M49 (as town). The real issue, just like any database/analytics, is that it's garbage in-garbage out. And I still haven't learned how to differentiate many behaviors as townie, vs scum hiding as townie. The tie-breaker seems very tied to a player's meta.

So this 2.0 is this one has a 'yelp-review' type scale where I'm tracking more about what you say about each other than what I think about your options (I'm still doing that, but what I learned last game is my opinion should hold less weight).

Not sure about damo, but Bob is doing it too (his first game I believe). What I've learned this game is that before the next game starts I should build a 3rd section that tracks meta behaviors vs. role.

I've been informed not to claim, and I agree to the rational, but if needed I'll hardclaim and Kit will be able to clear me.

BionicMole

#2124 Post by BionicMole » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:11 pm

I don't know what to say to not get lynched and I don't think it would matter if I did survive the day because if I did I would surely recieve the NK.

It was a gut feeling I mischaracterized as an assumption and that is the honest truth. That will be evident upon my death. The fact that dargorygel claimed the exact thing I "assumed" kills anything I could say so it is a waste of time.

I recomend that you stop focusing on me and use the rest of the time to figure out who the mafia are because I'm dead by EON regardless if I dont get lynched.

I would take a good look at Bunny. He has made many assumptions himself. For instance, when did I ever say I had a spreadsheet? I said I took notes but I'm talking about a legal pad and a pen.

I will chalk this up as a learning experience and come back strong in the next one

BunnyGo

#2125 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:16 pm

BionicMole wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:11 pm

I would take a good look at Bunny. He has made many assumptions himself. For instance, when did I ever say I had a spreadsheet? I said I took notes but I'm talking about a legal pad and a pen.
Went to look it up...confused you with Bob who talked about his sheet a lot.

I'm willing to listen, I'm also not the only one listening (just the loudest).

You don't need to claim, but I'm not geting where your head was or why the way the driver was revealed late said anything about NK

BunnyGo

#2126 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:22 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:16 pm
BionicMole wrote:

You don't need to claim, but I'm not geting where your head was or why the way the driver was revealed late said anything about NK
If you can spell that part out really clearly I'd appreciate it. because I think we both agree I'm dumb--but I *know* that I'm dumber than you think i am.

Jamiet99uk

#2127 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:44 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:59 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:49 pm
Wait no, @Kitsune, please don't do that unless you really feel the need to.

I've worked it out.

Wow, Chaqa. I like complicated setups but this one has sooo much going on.
Ok...I'll have to think harder when I'm not cooking

All I'm gonna say is, it wouldn't need Damo to have performed an action.

BionicMole

#2128 Post by BionicMole » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:50 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:16 pm
BionicMole wrote:

I can't explain that. It was a gut feeling I had with the information that was being given out and the press I was going over at the time. I literally guessed and said "assume"

I mean, there is nothing written down that can prove a gut feeling

Jamiet99uk

#2129 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:53 pm

I'm a bit worried about the BionicMole wagon. His defence seems pretty genuine and I was guilty of aggressively pushing an apparent scumslip from FlavaFlave that turned out not to be a worthwhile clue at all. Is there anything scum-indicative in him observing that Damo wasn't the initial NK target, once we knew a driver had been in play...?

I hate to do this, but:

##Call GM: Were all of the EoN1 PMs sent promptly, or were any of them despatched *after* you announced that D2 had begun?

BunnyGo

#2130 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:56 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:53 pm
I'm a bit worried about the BionicMole wagon. His defence seems pretty genuine and I was guilty of aggressively pushing an apparent scumslip from FlavaFlave that turned out not to be a worthwhile clue at all. Is there anything scum-indicative in him observing that Damo wasn't the initial NK target, once we knew a driver had been in play...?

I hate to do this, but:

##Call GM: Were all of the EoN1 PMs sent promptly, or were any of them despatched *after* you announced that D2 had begun?
We’ve already been told by Kit and Xorxes that the message was sent late.

I did figure out another way she could posthumously townclear Damo. It’s not good for town I don’t think.

BunnyGo

#2131 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:00 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:56 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:

I hate to do this, but:

I did figure out another way she could posthumously townclear Damo. It’s not good for town I don’t think.
Wait, my idea doesn’t work with the list Kitsune provided.

BunnyGo

#2132 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:07 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:00 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:

I hate to do this, but:

Hmmm. Another idea occurs but it requires more information from Kitsune should she choose to provide it (perhaps before EON2?)

BunnyGo

#2133 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:07 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:07 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:00 pm
BunnyGo wrote:

Hmmm. Another idea occurs but it requires more information from Kitsune should she choose to provide it (perhaps before EON2?)
Also, beware the hammer.

worcej

#2134 Post by worcej » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:09 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:

I hate to do this, but:

It's already been established that the driver PMs were forgotten and sent late.

BunnyGo

#2135 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:10 pm

@Flav I admire your sticking to Ezio. I’m tempted to join. But what’s your thought on Bionic? I’m also convinced because the wagon is comprised of many of my top town reads except for you.

BunnyGo

#2136 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:10 pm

worcej wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:09 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:

I hate to do this, but:

Welcome back from changing diapers. Any thoughts before you disappear again?

bozotheclown

#2137 Post by bozotheclown » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:17 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:31 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:15 am
With Kitsune confirming damo was town, we are down to 11 town vs. 8 non-town.

Kitsune, Flavius, and dargorygel are town. xorxes is not mafia. rdrivera, Kalel, and BobMcBob all were quick to claim that they had town roles that Kitsune confirmed. I am not sure how good of an idea that was, but I doubt any of the non-town would do that as quickly as they did, so I am going to assume for now that they are town.

Since I am also town, that only leaves 4 town spots for 12 players. So there is a 2 in 3 chance that any of BionicMole, BunnyGo, Ezio, Jamie, Squigs, Temasek, TrPrado, Vaporwave, Vecna, worcej, and Ike are non-town, and a 3 in 7 chance that xorxes is a third party.

I have no idea who the last 4 town are.
Why are there only 11 names in your list of 12 players? What are you trying to pull here?
xorxes is the 12th, but is a special case because he can only be town or third party.

worcej

#2138 Post by worcej » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:20 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:10 pm
worcej wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:

I hate to do this, but:

I am skeptical on Bionic, but don't have any other information to go off of with limited reading time invested - I pretty much quick skimmed but at least understand who we have as confirmed town versus unknowns.

I like that we are withholding some information (loosely) to ensure assassin does not increase their chances to win, so smart play with that so far.

I think if there is a vig and if they didn't shoot, they should probably take their shot now on someone that isn't a clear to try to generate some more information, because likely they will hit mafia or 3p over town atm.

BunnyGo

#2139 Post by BunnyGo » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:22 pm

worcej wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:20 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:10 pm
worcej wrote:
I am skeptical on Bionic, but don't have any other information to go off of with limited reading time invested - I pretty much quick skimmed but at least understand who we have as confirmed town versus unknowns.

I like that we are withholding some information (loosely) to ensure assassin does not increase their chances to win, so smart play with that so far.

I think if there is a vig and if they didn't shoot, they should probably take their shot now on someone that isn't a clear to try to generate some more information, because likely they will hit mafia or 3p over town atm.
Thoughts on target?

bozotheclown

#2140 Post by bozotheclown » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:28 pm

BionicMole wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:59 pm
Temasek22 wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:52 am
Also, huh, Bionic is pocketing Prado, who is also an unclear? Feels like noobscum to me.

##Vote BionicMole
And I would not say I'm pocketing but Prado has confirmed my own beliefs about bozo.

Also, there are at least 3 scum on my wagon. One if BunnyG's points against me was the lack of an "s" at the end of a word.
Maybe TrPrado is pocketing you.