Celebration of America

Any political discussion should go here. This subforum will be moderated differently than other forums.
Forum rules
1.) No personal threats.
2.) No doxxing/revealing personal information.
3.) No spam.
4.) No circumventing press restrictions.
5.) No racism, sexism, homophobia, or derogatory posts.
Jamiet99uk

Re: Celebration of America

#21 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:03 pm

ND wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:37 pm
No one would go to prison in the US for a facebook post. You are a hypocrite and a sicko.
You're mistaken. US citizen Rakem Balogun was arrested by FBI agents in December 2017 for posting criticism of the police on Facebook.

Jamiet99uk

#22 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:18 pm

I just love it when "conservatives" show their true fascist colours by jerking off for Stephen Yaxley-Lennon ("Tommy Robinson"). He is the man who founded the openly violent white nationalist EDL, and also the man who helped set up a UK branch of the openly racist, ultra-right, Pegida. He's a Fascist, a racist, a white supremacist, a thug, and anyone who supports him is too in my view.

Jamiet99uk

#23 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:30 pm

And as for Trump, Hulk Hogan would make a better President than Trump. I'm not even joking.

Randomizer

#24 Post by Randomizer » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:01 pm

@ND - Keep embracing Trump and fake news so you'll sleep better at night not knowing the truth.

The US Civil War was not fought over slavery no matter how much revisionist history says it was that. It was fought over states rights and the South's rejection of Lincoln as the newly elected president. The North didn't free slaves until after the war. The Emancipation Proclamation didn't free any slaves in the South, but only applied to states where they were already free. Slaves were freed to recruit soldiers for the war and punish the South.

Trump has committed plenty of crimes, but has always fought to be charged and when charged he's settled to avoid court judgements. Note he regularly lied unless under oath where he knows he will face perjury charges.

The Mueller Report did not investigate collusion because that isn't a federal crime. It did find 11 instances of obstruction of justice, but the Department of Justice is forbidden from indicting the president for that crime by its own determination and referred the matter to Congress. It found plenty of instances of Russian interference in the election and got guilty pleas or court verdicts regarding them. Attorney General Barr used a narrower and not legal view of campaign law to decide there was coordination between Russia and the Trump campaign.

His firm settled a discrimination lawsuit over refusing to rent to certain classes of people when he was in his 20s to avoid losing and loss of his real estate license.

https://www.clearinghouse.net/chDocs/pu ... 4-0034.pdf

Trump was a participant in tax evasion starting when he was 3 years old and his father paid him $200,000 a year to head a company to sell services and equipment to Trump companies at inflated prices to shift income to lower tax rates.

https://www.ais-cpa.com/tax-fraud-by-th ... -timeline/

Trump has never been charged with his pump and dump stock schemes which would normally result in criminal charges and banning from trading:

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-c ... ns-1418843

Trump companies have hired illegal aliens to work for them knowing that they shouldn't from Polish workers building his buildings to maids at his resorts.

Trump University was closed for fraud and he settled out of court to reimburse students.

Trump Foundation was closed for failure to register as a charity. It illegal made a campaign contribution to the Florida Republican attorney general just before the state decided not to join the Trump U class action lawsuit. It made payments to his friends to reimburse them for buying art work showing Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... 0492d60675

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... b3323fd383

Jamiet99uk

#25 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:53 pm

Oh indeed, Rando. Donald Trump is a fraudster, that's a matter of public record that is beyond dispute. It's a proven fact.

ND

#26 Post by ND » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:01 am

Jesus Christ, I have to correct so much disinfo from you anti-American haters. I'll do it because I am one of the last conservative American's on this website. It's just so tedious. But, that's my lot in life. Someone has to clean out the garbage. I guess that's me.

Jamiet99uk

#27 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:14 am

ND wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:01 am
Jesus Christ, I have to correct so much disinfo from you anti-American haters. I'll do it because I am one of the last conservative American's on this website. It's just so tedious. But, that's my lot in life. Someone has to clean out the garbage. I guess that's me.
Bring it on, fash-lover. As soon as your Klan meeting finishes, you get it all typed up.

ND

#28 Post by ND » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:22 am

@Peter: Okay dude. Celebrate what you want. Why do you feel the need to dump your toxic attitude towards my country in my celebration thread? I don’t do the same for your country. Your a nice guy Peter and I’m sad to see you sink to the lows of Jamiet99uk.

@Jamiet99uk: Well you are a Marxist Jamie and those are Marxist countries. And, before you do some witty retort I am just going to reiterate this. They are Marxist countries. They follow the principles of Karl Marx and his successor’s. I thought by being a Marxist you would want to go to one of the countries that champion your political ideology. I’m sorry, if I was wrong.

I don’t know much about Tommy Robinson. I don’t live in the UK. All I know is that he protested migrants or something and was imprisoned for a facebook post. If he is some kind of violent extremist and has hurt people then obviously I don’t support that. I don’t condone violence. I’m not a Marxist they are the ones who champion violence and hurting people.

Still, in America, people have the right to freedom of speech. It’s one of the reasons we rebelled from Britain. If he was in America, obviously, he could state his views. I know the UK has harsh penalties on people who say what they believe in as does much of the EU. It’s very un-democratic and anti-freedom in my opinion. That’s why I am blessed and thank Jesus each day I live in America. But, obviously, in America if he hurt people physically he should be convicted of it and imprisoned. I don’t support violence. Martin Luther King Jr. is one of my heroes, right next to Donald Trump, because he championed the Civil Rights movement and did so in a non-violent way. He was a great man just like Donald Trump.

I didn’t know about Rakem Balogun. Thanks for that information. I never jerked off to Tommy Robinson. And, again I don’t know the specifics of his background. But, again no one should be in prison because of a facebook post. Hulk Hogan would be cool. I’d vote for him as long as he championed freedom and America and wasn't an anti-American shill like the Democratic Party.

@Randomizer: I’ve studied the American Civil War more than you. I can virtually guarantee that. Since that is basically my specialty and I hold a M.A. in History. Plus, I’ve lectured on the Civil War at museums and in college undergraduate classes.

Your view on the American Civil War is wrong. Full stop. You can hold that viewpoint if you wish but you would be laughed out of the room in any college classroom. I used to think similarly to that. I used to believe and think that the war was about State’s Rights and tariffs. I was wrong. Yes, mitigating reasons, but the primary reason was slavery. Supporting evidence of this can be found all over the place from the individual states’s articles of secession to the Republican Party’s platform in 1860. Yeah, your right on paper that the Emancipation Proclamation didn’t immediately free anyone and that slavery wasn’t outright abolished until after the war, but the war was about slavery that was the primary reason.

Trump hasn’t committed any crimes. Show me the indictments from the grand juries if he has committed a crime then prove it. Right, you can’t.
As for what he did in his past? Yeah, I know he had some shady deals. He was never prosecuted. It’s old news and everyone knows it.

ND

#29 Post by ND » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:23 am

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:14 am
ND wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:01 am
Bring it on, fash-lover. As soon as your Klan meeting finishes, you get it all typed up.
You are a hateful, puny, little man Jamie.

Jamiet99uk

#30 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:36 am

ND wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:22 am
I don’t know much about Tommy Robinson. I don’t live in the UK. All I know is that he protested migrants or something and was imprisoned for a facebook post.
A Facebook live-stream at a courtroom, in contempt of court, which he knew was a criminal act.

If you don't know much about him, why have you repeatedly posted in support of him? It just makes you look even more ignorant.

ND

#31 Post by ND » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:50 am

I made one post about him because you said no one was imprisoned in UK for a facebook post or something. He was. That's all I know.

Jamiet99uk

#32 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:15 am

I'd just like to point out that what Tommy Robinson did (filming live footage in the immediate vicinity of a courtroom while a trial was in progress) would also be unlawful in most courtrooms in the USA, unless specifically approved by the Judge.

Here is my source, from the US courts service itself:

https://www.uscourts.gov/about-federal- ... ras-courts

ND

#33 Post by ND » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:52 am

Dude, do you have a hardon for this dude or something? Why do you know this guy's life story.

Stressedlines

#34 Post by Stressedlines » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:42 am

my goodness Jamie, calm down before you stroke out

ND stop thinking you are the 'only conservative' on this site, and being conservative don't mean you have to be a Trump supporter either.

I had to google Tommy's arrest, but as I understand, it was outside the building (you can confirm this either way) which here in the states would be very legal

If he did it in the courtroom, then forget that previous statement, but I cant seem to find a link for that

ND

#35 Post by ND » Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:52 am

Well, I said one of the only conservatives. But, okay. Also, no I wouldn't consider someone a conservative if they don't support the President. Never Trumpers are just co-opting the label and a drain on the party. They should leave the party like Amash did.

Jamiet99uk

#36 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:07 am

Stressedlines wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:42 am
my goodness Jamie, calm down before you stroke out

ND stop thinking you are the 'only conservative' on this site, and being conservative don't mean you have to be a Trump supporter either.

I had to google Tommy's arrest, but as I understand, it was outside the building (you can confirm this either way) which here in the states would be very legal

If he did it in the courtroom, then forget that previous statement, but I cant seem to find a link for that
You're wrong. The US regulations refer quite clearly to the "vicinity" of the courtroom, not just inside the room. He was standing in the entranceway of the court building, while the trial was getting underway and thus while people connected to the trial proceedings needed to use that entranceway. He had also been very explicitly warned that such conduct was illegal.

Jamiet99uk

#37 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:08 am

To be clearer it says "vicinity" once, and repeatedly uses the phrase "areas adjacent thereto". The entrance area of the court is pretty clearly adjacent to the courtroom.

Stressedlines

#38 Post by Stressedlines » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:52 am

so, let me get this right If I don't support Trump, I am not a conservative? really? its all or nothing huh?

Stressedlines

#39 Post by Stressedlines » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:54 am

there must be a distance factor for our court rooms, and I think Federal/state/county may also all have their own rules, as I know the County courthouse I have seen reporters on the steps doing video shots.

Jamie, I wasn't defending Tommy, I knew who he was, I just don't think all British law is synonymous with US law. Even within our own country, each state probably has its own laws dictating what can and cant be done near/in courthouses

Stressedlines

#40 Post by Stressedlines » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:01 pm

so, I watched the video TOmmy was being a PITA, and if British law says 'don't do that" then he broke the law, pretty clear

Anyone know what his sentence was? says 13 months after a quick search, is that normal for this type of charge?