Trump is..

Any political discussion should go here. This subforum will be moderated differently than other forums.
Forum rules
1.) No personal threats.
2.) No doxxing/revealing personal information.
3.) No spam.
4.) No circumventing press restrictions.
5.) No racism, sexism, homophobia, or derogatory posts.
Message
Author
brainbomb
Posts: 2683
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: Rodoripol
Karma: 286

Trump is..

#1 Post by brainbomb » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:23 am

A trash level environmentalist
A shit military strategiest
A pathetic bipartisan at best
But is great at improving unemployment
And making America idiotic to climate change
1

brainbomb
Posts: 2683
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm
Location: Rodoripol
Karma: 286

Re: Trump is..

#2 Post by brainbomb » Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:24 am

So I dont hate him
Hes just dumber than the people who voted him unless you count jobsm we will.have lots of jobs. Jobs. Jobs
Jobs.

Oh the trees are burning?

Jobs!
1

MajorMitchell
Posts: 201
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:05 am
Location: As directed by The Fire Breathing MemSahib, Her Imperiousness Indoors lying on a sofa eating​ cakes
Karma: 48

Re: Trump is..

#3 Post by MajorMitchell » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:25 am

A narcissist, mysoginistic, dishonest, selfish and greedy delusional vulgarian ? Those might be his "better qualities" ?
1

Octavious
Posts: 580
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:16 pm
Location: The Five Valleys, Gloucestershire
Karma: 327
Contact:

Re: Trump is..

#4 Post by Octavious » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:24 am

The democratic choice of the American people? The symptom of the prolonged failure of the traditional Democrat and Republican ways of doing things?
4

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 1691
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 175
Contact:

Re: Trump is..

#5 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:06 am

Trump is the sweetest thing
What else on earth could ever bring
Such happiness to ev'rything
As Trump's old story.

Trump is the strangest thing
No song of birds upon the wing
Shall in our hearts more sweetly sing
Than Trump's old story.

Whatever heart may desire
Whatever fate may send
This is the tale that never will tire.
This is the song without end.

Trump is the greatest thing
The oldest yet, the latest thing
I only hope that fate may bring
Trump's story to you.

MajorMitchell
Posts: 201
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:05 am
Location: As directed by The Fire Breathing MemSahib, Her Imperiousness Indoors lying on a sofa eating​ cakes
Karma: 48

Re: Trump is..

#6 Post by MajorMitchell » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:29 am

Putin's first pick for POTUS ?

kaner406
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:40 pm

Re: Trump is..

#7 Post by kaner406 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:21 pm

.......trolling the world

Kingdroid
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:01 pm
Karma: 37

Re: Trump is..

#8 Post by Kingdroid » Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:46 am

Octavious wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:24 am
The democratic choice of the American people? The symptom of the prolonged failure of the traditional Democrat and Republican ways of doing things?
Democratic choice of the American people isn't as accurate as you think, considering he got less votes. But, he did win by our fucked up system, so I'll give him that.

Although, while i agree that the 2 party system has been absolutely fucking awful for a long time, I don't really expect that Trump was anyone going against it. Republicans voted for him in the same numbers they vote for any boring old white guy candidate, just in slightly different locations that swung the College. He hasn't exactly done anything "radical" either, or kept very many of his campaign promises at all( if you can even keep track of them).

But, I think a swing towards populism was a long time coming, though we picked a fake populist. Too bad Bernie couldn't make it to the main election, he's much more of a true populist than Trump ever has been.

CroakandDagger
Posts: 235
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:07 am
Karma: 184

Re: Trump is..

#9 Post by CroakandDagger » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:39 pm

That "Fucked up system" is the reason a person cannot win by stuffing the east and west coasts full of millions of fake votes while entirely neglecting the condescendingly named "Flyover states".
1

Incrementalist
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:06 am
Karma: 72

Re: Trump is..

#10 Post by Incrementalist » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:19 pm

Trump is President because enough people believe that globalization in all its aspects (free movement of labor, capital, and culture) is not going to turn into a win for them personally.

Kingdroid
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:01 pm
Karma: 37

Re: Trump is..

#11 Post by Kingdroid » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:34 pm

CroakandDagger wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:39 pm
That "Fucked up system" is the reason a person cannot win by stuffing the east and west coasts full of millions of fake votes while entirely neglecting the condescendingly named "Flyover states".
Naw, it's the reason a majority of Americans get ignored in favor of farmland. Ppl in states that are less populated are extremely overrepresented. That's not democracy.
1

CroakandDagger
Posts: 235
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:07 am
Karma: 184

Re: Trump is..

#12 Post by CroakandDagger » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:06 pm

You're right, America is a republic. Well observed.

peterlund
Posts: 475
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:52 pm
Location: Sverige
Karma: 59
Contact:

Re: Trump is..

#13 Post by peterlund » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:33 pm

... our common death sentence ...

peterlund
Posts: 475
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:52 pm
Location: Sverige
Karma: 59
Contact:

Re: Trump is..

#14 Post by peterlund » Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:39 pm

peterlund wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:33 pm
... our common death sentence ...
You'd better start to prepare for the nuclear winter. I am. I got 60 l of water and plenty of food in storage for at least 2 weeks. I started prepping the day the shithead got elected ...

MajorMitchell
Posts: 201
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:05 am
Location: As directed by The Fire Breathing MemSahib, Her Imperiousness Indoors lying on a sofa eating​ cakes
Karma: 48

Re: Trump is..

#15 Post by MajorMitchell » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:21 am

... about to give the Chinese exactly what they want, a reduction in the US military presence on the Korean peninsula in exchange for....? Nothing of any real value ?

Incrementalist
Posts: 139
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:06 am
Karma: 72

Re: Trump is..

#16 Post by Incrementalist » Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 am

peterlund wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:39 pm
You'd better start to prepare for the nuclear winter. I am. I got 60 l of water and plenty of food in storage for at least 2 weeks. I started prepping the day the shithead got elected ...
What's your plan for Day 15?
3

Kingdroid
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:01 pm
Karma: 37

Re: Trump is..

#17 Post by Kingdroid » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:48 am

CroakandDagger wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:06 pm
You're right, America is a republic. Well observed.
Right, so Trump getting elected is not "The Democratic will of the people", like I said. So we're in agreement?

See, Croak, if you're gonna try for "gotchas" you have to be able to read, or at least have an IQ above 60.

Also, "fake votes" come the fuck on dude. get that fake InfoWars bullshit out of here.

CroakandDagger
Posts: 235
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:07 am
Karma: 184

Re: Trump is..

#18 Post by CroakandDagger » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:18 pm

Yeah, except you didn't say "That's not the democratic will of the people," you said "That's not Democracy."

If that's not what you intended to write, fine, but if that's the case maybe you should get some practice putting what's in your head down in writing before you criticise other people's intelligence.

And before dismissing "fake votes" out of hand, perhaps you should read some articles on the matter. Here's one that is particularly well sourced.
https://www.fairus.org/issue/societal-i ... -elections
For example, in East Chicago, Indiana, a city with 30,000 residents, voting fraud was so systemic in 2003 that the State Supreme Court ordered a new election with heightened verification. When unlawful voters were prohibited from casting a ballot the outcome of the election changed.
1

peterlund
Posts: 475
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:52 pm
Location: Sverige
Karma: 59
Contact:

Re: Trump is..

#19 Post by peterlund » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:47 pm

Incrementalist wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:01 am
peterlund wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:39 pm
You'd better start to prepare for the nuclear winter. I am. I got 60 l of water and plenty of food in storage for at least 2 weeks. I started prepping the day the shithead got elected ...
What's your plan for Day 15?
After day 15, I hope that other food supplies will become available.

Actually our defence ministry says that every person needs about 3 l per day and we are 4, meaning that my supply lasts only 5 days if the tap water becomes undrinkable. I'd better increase my water storage to 150-200 liters.

Kingdroid
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:01 pm
Karma: 37

Re: Trump is..

#20 Post by Kingdroid » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:11 pm

CroakandDagger wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:18 pm
Yeah, except you didn't say "That's not the democratic will of the people," you said "That's not Democracy."

If that's not what you intended to write, fine, but if that's the case maybe you should get some practice putting what's in your head down in writing before you criticise other people's intelligence.

And before dismissing "fake votes" out of hand, perhaps you should read some articles on the matter. Here's one that is particularly well sourced.
https://www.fairus.org/issue/societal-i ... -elections
For example, in East Chicago, Indiana, a city with 30,000 residents, voting fraud was so systemic in 2003 that the State Supreme Court ordered a new election with heightened verification. When unlawful voters were prohibited from casting a ballot the outcome of the election changed.
Right but we were talking about the democratic will of the people as I was responding to what Oct said. It's called context. As I said, croak, you should learn to read before attempting to respond.

I'm sorry but voter fraud being systemic in a very small town in Indiana doesn't at all prove what you're saying, even assuming it's true. Voter fraud is something conservatives use to convince their base that evil immigrants are taking over their country, not an actual reality. Stay off Info Wars, my dude.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest