Playtesting Open for New Variant: Unconstitutional -- Players (and possibly a GM) Needed

Advertise new games you are hosting, look for new games to join, or find other players to join your invitation-only games here.
Forum rules
This area is meant for advertising your new games or for finding new games to join with other players on the forum. Please do not make multiple threads for your game or spam existing threads. Please be civil, respect other members, and follow all of the webDiplomacy Forum Rules.
David E. Cohen

Playtesting Open for New Variant: Unconstitutional -- Players (and possibly a GM) Needed

#1 Post by David E. Cohen » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:47 pm

I have created a new variant, Unconstitutional, which is a 5 player variant set in eastern North America in the early 19th Century. The scenario is that the United States of America never ratified the Constitution, and the country is falling apart. Powers are New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, South Carolina and the Western Confederacy (Tecumseh’s Confederacy). Rules changes are fairly simple. Winner owns 16 of the 31 Supply Centers, Powers may build in any Supply Center they own, there are holding armies in neutral Supply Centers and some navigable rivers (no river convoys).

If you are interested in playing or maybe GMing a game if there is enough interest for multiple playtests, please email me at zendip18AToptonlineDOTnet or message me. I will be advertising on multiple platforms. Variant map may be found at https://davidecohen.wixsite.com/diplomi ... titutional .

David E. Cohen

Re: Playtesting Open for New Variant: Unconstitutional -- Players (and possibly a GM) Needed

#2 Post by David E. Cohen » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:41 pm

It looks like we have 1 playtest set up and need just one more player for the 2nd playtest. If interested, please email me at zendip18AToptonlineDOTnet or message me. I will be advertising on multiple platforms.

David E. Cohen

Re: Playtesting Open for New Variant: Unconstitutional -- Players (and possibly a GM) Needed

#3 Post by David E. Cohen » Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:19 pm

The second playtest appears to be full.