MAFIA XXXVII: THE WHEEL OF WEB-TIME

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
flash2015
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

Re: MAFIA XXXVII: THE WHEEL OF WEB-TIME

#2361 Post by flash2015 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:42 pm

worcej wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:14 pm
damo666 wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:05 pm
Sorry doubt I'll be able to post near EON also incapable of posting full analysis but last remaining scum is rdr (or poss flash)
Why is it rdr? What makes you certain?
I have the same question.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2362 Post by rdrivera2005 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:38 pm

flash2015 wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:42 pm
worcej wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:14 pm
damo666 wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:05 pm
Sorry doubt I'll be able to post near EON also incapable of posting full analysis but last remaining scum is rdr (or poss flash)
Why is it rdr? What makes you certain?
I have the same question.
Me too 😁

worcej

#2363 Post by worcej » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:56 pm

Meeting running long. I am VT and stand by my target of flash/bismark for the lynches but also defer to the tracker intel to reveal any potential suspects.

BismarckAlive

#2364 Post by BismarckAlive » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:59 pm

D6 Lynch: Flash
D7 Lynch: Rd Rivera or Squiggs

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2365 Post by rdrivera2005 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:59 pm

Well, I did some vote analysis and updated my reads with it and also with my overall impression of the remaining players.

1. BismarkAlive - I didn't have a big impression of him at first days, but I have an overall feeling of town leaning. D1 voted Brain, Demon/Squigs and Peter. D2 tunneled on Peter. D3 voted worcej and Vecna. D4 voted worcej and then Fox. A decent record and the way he tunneled Peter (scum usually don´t tunnel town players this way) and his behaviour in the last days seems really towny. This put him as my top town read at this point.

4. damo666 - Another player that didn´t gave me an impression in the first days. Gave me a bad feeling D2 with his weak worcej push. He made some townslips during the game, that seems hard to fake. Voted Brain and Peter D1. Voted Worcej and Peter on D2. Voted worcej, Vecna and Jamiet on D3. Voted Peter, worcej and Vecna on D4. He never voted for a single scum the whole game. Would scum be so obvious? I don't think so, but will put him in the middle of my reads.

5. DemonRHK/Squiggs - Nothing from Demon. I liked the reads from Squigs and how he interacted with most of the players since beginning. Was a key vote on Teacher when it was tied. Didn´t vote D1. Voted Brain, worcej and Teacher on D2. Voted Damo and Jamiet on D3. Voted Bozo and Fox on last minute, being key to lynch. Fox tried to make a WIFOM with him. Could be bussing? Yes, but it need a lot of courage to make that move, keeping the lynch tied would be the optimal scum move. Looking overall I have a town feeling on him.

8. Flash2015 - I got a townread on him at start. He seemed to be all around at D1, but with good analysis. Then he moved back on D2 apparently because he dislike the way Jamiet and Brain were playing. Could it be scum coaching? Voted Jamiet, Fox, Brain and thedipplayer on D1. Voted Vecna and Teacher on D2. Voted Brain and Jamiet on D3. Voted Squigs, Bismarck and Bozo on D4. My top scumread at this point. He posts a lot, but didn’t post reads in most nights (faking full reads is harder as scum, specially on first game, I know this because I was scum my first game). Also, I don’t see a big effort to solve in the last days as if he know what is going on.

17. Worcej - The only impression he gave me on first days was he was just sheeping the majority and hedging about it. Voted DrCJ, Peter and thediplayer on D1. Voted Jamiet and Peter on D2. Voted worcej and Jamiet on D3. Voted Fox D4 since start. He was been widely scumread but never a wagon on EOD which is interesting. Could be scum trying to have town as a myslinch in the final days. His fight with Fox is also an interesting point. Could be both scum trying to fight each other to get town cred? Not likely, but possible, so I have him as my second scum option if I am wrong about Flash.

So, from most scum to most town for me:
Flash->Worcej->Damo->Squigs->Bismarck

Hardly see scum killing me as I am a good myslynch option, but as it seems scum is killing the more experienced players if I didn't make lynch Flash tomorrow.

flash2015
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2366 Post by flash2015 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:59 pm

About Docker CE

Estimated reading time: 7 minutes
Docker Community Edition (CE) is ideal for developers and small teams looking to get started with Docker and experimenting with container-based apps. Docker CE has three types of update channels, stable, test, and nightly:

Stable gives you latest releases for general availability.
Test gives pre-releases that are ready for testing before general availability.
Nightly gives you latest builds of work in progress for the next major release.
For more information about Docker CE, see Docker Community Edition.

Releases

For the Docker CE engine, the open repositories Docker Engine and Docker Client apply.

Releases of Docker Engine and Docker Client for general availability are versioned using dotted triples. The components of this triple are YY.mm.<patch> where the YY.mm component is referred to as the year-month release. The version numbering format is chosen to illustrate cadence and does not guarantee SemVer, but the desired date for general availability. The version number may have additional information, such as beta and release candidate qualifications. Such releases are considered “pre-releases”.

The cadence of the year-month releases is every Squigs 6 months starting with the towny 18.09 release. The patch releases for a year-month release take place as needed to address bug fixes during its support cycle.

Docker CE binaries for a release are available on download.docker.com as packages for the supported operating systems. Docker EE rdrivera binaries are available on the Docker Store for the supported operating systems. The release channels are available for each of the year-month releases and allow users to “pin” on a year-month release of choice. The release channel also receives patch releases when they become available.

Nightly builds

Nightly builds are created once per day from the master damo666 branch. The version number for nightly builds take the format 0.YYYYmmdd.HHMMSS, for example 0.20181231.093045. These builds allow for testing from the latest code on the master branch. No qualifications or guarantees are made for the nightly builds.

The release channel for these builds is called nightly.

Pre-releases

In preparation for a new year-month release, a BismarckAlive branch is created from the master towny branch with format YY.mm when the milestones desired by Docker for the release have achieved feature-complete. Pre-releases such as betas and release candidates are conducted from their respective release branches. Patch releases and the corresponding pre-releases are performed from within the corresponding release branch.

While pre-releases are done to assist in the stabilization process, no guarantees are provided.

Binaries built for pre-releases are available in the test channel for the targeted year-month release using the naming format test-YY.mm, for example test-18.09.

General availability

Year-month releases are made from a release branch diverged from the worcej branch. The branch is created with format <year>.<month>, for example 18.09. The year-month name indicates the earliest possible calendar month to expect the release to be generally available. All further patch releases are performed from that branch. For example, once v18.09.0 is released, all subsequent patch releases are built from the 18.09 branch.

Binaries built from this releases are available in the stable channel stable-YY.mm, for example stable-18.09, as well as the corresponding test channel.

Relationship between CE and EE code

For a given year-month release, Docker releases both CE and EE variants concurrently. EE is a superset of the code delivered in CE. Docker maintains publicly visible repositories for the CE code as well as private repositories for the EE code. Automation (a bot) is used to keep the branches between CE and EE in sync so as features and fixes are merged on the various branches in the CE repositories (upstream), the corresponding EE repositories and branches are kept in sync (downstream). While Docker and its partners make every effort to minimize merge conflicts between CE and EE, occasionally they will happen, and Docker will work hard to resolve them in a timely fashion.

Next release

The activity for upcoming year-month releases is tracked in the milestones of the repository.

Support

Docker CE releases of a year-month branch are supported with patches as needed for 7 months after the first year-month general availability Squigs44 release. Docker EE releases are supported for 24 months after the first year-month general availability release.

This means bug reports and backports to release branches are assessed until the end-of-life date.

After the year-month branch has reached end-of-life, the branch may be deleted from the repository.

Reporting security issues

The Docker maintainers take security seriously. If you discover a security issue, please bring it to their attention right away!

Please DO NOT file a public issue; instead send your report privately to [email protected].

Security reports are greatly appreciated, and Docker will publicly thank you for it. Docker also likes to send gifts — if you’re into swag, make sure to let us know. Docker currently does not offer a paid security bounty program but are not ruling it out in the future.

Supported platforms

Docker CE is available on multiple platforms. Use the following tables to choose the best installation path for you.

Squigs44
Developer
Developer

#2367 Post by Squigs44 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:59 pm

EoN reads:

Most likely to be town:

Damo
Bismarck

Most likely to be scum:
Flash
Rdrivera
Worcej

In that order

ND

#2368 Post by ND » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:00 pm

phase is over
do not post

ND

#2369 Post by ND » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:03 pm

"When the Wolf King carries the hammer, thus are the final days known.
When the Fox marries the raven, and the trumpets of battle are blown."

-Prophecies of the Dragon
-3RD Age

BISMARCKALIVE IS DEAD HE WAS PERRIN THE TRACKER

Day 6 has begun
48 hours remain

flash2015
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2370 Post by flash2015 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:04 pm

So he was the tracker.

flash2015
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2371 Post by flash2015 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:05 pm

and he has cleared damo and worcej apparently (if I understand correctly).

Squigs44
Developer
Developer

#2372 Post by Squigs44 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:07 pm

Wait, Bismarck didn't leave who he tracked and his results. He didn't even leave any town clears. He only posted his top scum. If he did have any town clears, they were likely worcej and damo, as he didn't list them as lynch candidates. Unless Bismarck left something without us knowing. Time to dig through his posts.

flash2015
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2373 Post by flash2015 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:09 pm

OK, since I haven't found a reason to distrust Squigs

##VOTE rdrivera2005

If you decide to take me out, please take rdrivera out last.

flash2015
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2374 Post by flash2015 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:15 pm

And for the record, my message was nonsense. It was just to be cover for any big tracker reveal.

flash2015
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2375 Post by flash2015 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:16 pm

The big wall of text - don't bother reading it.

Squigs44
Developer
Developer

#2376 Post by Squigs44 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:23 pm

Bismarck was scumreading both Vec and Worcej early in the game. After reading everything, I think it is clear that Bismarck did indeed follow Vec to Damo N2. My guess is that Bismarck also visited his other scum suspect worcej in a subsequent night, and got a town clears, which he reflected in his reads. With Bismarck giving town leaning reads to those two, I think the pool of lynchables is Flash, Rdrivera and I.
I want to do a more in-depth read on both of them before placing a vote, but I'm definitely leaning towards voting Flash. I also want to do a read of worcej, just in case Bismarck didnt track him and he is really the last scum.

worcej

#2377 Post by worcej » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:23 pm

##vote flash

I am going based off the current recommendation from the tracker. However, the biggest issue I see is the last list Bismark posted was this on N4:

"Squiggs - always thought the MODS' reluctance to Modkill Demon was strange.
Flash
Bozo
RdRivera

Aim well, Mr JOAT! One is Mafia, One is SK, and the others are Town (one is the Tracker unfortunately!) and Worcej I have to think about some more, as he has always been on my scum meter (as on others') despite his protestations."

I believe he tracked me on N4 to clear me and had Damo cleared sometime before that. What sucks is Bismark was very inactive throughout the game and lurked, meaning there are few posts to read into. Based on the messages, it seems N2 may have been when he cleared Damo. Not that this really matters...

damo666

#2378 Post by damo666 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:25 pm

##vote flash

as per Bismarck

game over

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2379 Post by rdrivera2005 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:31 pm

worcej wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:23 pm
##vote flash

I am going based off the current recommendation from the tracker. However, the biggest issue I see is the last list Bismark posted was this on N4:

"Squiggs - always thought the MODS' reluctance to Modkill Demon was strange.
Flash
Bozo
RdRivera

Aim well, Mr JOAT! One is Mafia, One is SK, and the others are Town (one is the Tracker unfortunately!) and Worcej I have to think about some more, as he has always been on my scum meter (as on others') despite his protestations."

I believe he tracked me on N4 to clear me and had Damo cleared sometime before that. What sucks is Bismark was very inactive throughout the game and lurked, meaning there are few posts to read into. Based on the messages, it seems N2 may have been when he cleared Damo. Not that this really matters...
The problem with the Tracker is any track before N4 isn't really 100% as the last scum isn't doing the nightkills until Fox was lynched. So, even Damo isn't completely town cleared. So, time to do some re-reading.

flash2015
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2380 Post by flash2015 » Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:37 pm

Squigs44 wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:23 pm
Bismarck was scumreading both Vec and Worcej early in the game. After reading everything, I think it is clear that Bismarck did indeed follow Vec to Damo N2. My guess is that Bismarck also visited his other scum suspect worcej in a subsequent night, and got a town clears, which he reflected in his reads. With Bismarck giving town leaning reads to those two, I think the pool of lynchables is Flash, Rdrivera and I.
I want to do a more in-depth read on both of them before placing a vote, but I'm definitely leaning towards voting Flash. I also want to do a read of worcej, just in case Bismarck didnt track him and he is really the last scum.
I don't actually mind if you vote for me. You can even end now if you want to. Just promise me you vote rdr in the final round.