Looking for the best Minecraft Parkour Servers

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Davonkuphal

Looking for the best Minecraft Parkour Servers

#1 Post by Davonkuphal » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:48 am

Hi everyone, I need some suggestions. I am a fan of Parlour in Minecraft. I am looking for the best Minecraft Parkour Servers. Could anyone please suggest some best Minecraft Parkour Servers? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Davonkuphal

Re: Looking for the best Minecraft Parkour Servers

#2 Post by Davonkuphal » Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:11 am

After not getting any suggestions, I started searching about this topic and found some articles. They recommended a few Parkour servers. But I am a little bit confused about which one will be the best for using.

Finally I selected Mineplex Server and I saw most of Minecraft lovers has given the best review of this. So I selected this. Anyway thank you so much.

Davonkuphal

#3 Post by Davonkuphal » Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:12 am

I must say this article helped me a lot to find out the best Minecraft Parkour server.

Wattsthematter

#4 Post by Wattsthematter » Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:42 pm

Yes I will go visit Mineplex Server now

kestasjk
Developer
Developer

#5 Post by kestasjk » Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:05 pm

I started up a game of Minecraft recently. Always nice to go back after a few years and see what's new

CaptainFritz28

#6 Post by CaptainFritz28 » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:29 am

I don't play much Minecraft, but when I do I play Xbox 360 edition, which hasn't received an update in a few years (I happen to believe that it's still the best version of Minecraft that exists, however). It thus doesn't have access to servers, so I don't know where to guide you, but I do know enough about the newer editions to ask whether you're playing on Java or Bedrock? That'll affect which ones you can join.
Ferre ad Finem!

Diplomacy&Warfare

#7 Post by Diplomacy&Warfare » Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:59 am

CaptainFritz28 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:29 am
I don't play much Minecraft, but when I do I play Xbox 360 edition, which hasn't received an update in a few years (I happen to believe that it's still the best version of Minecraft that exists, however). It thus doesn't have access to servers, so I don't know where to guide you, but I do know enough about the newer editions to ask whether you're playing on Java or Bedrock? That'll affect which ones you can join.
???
Xbox 360 is bedrock edition. Everything except Java Edition (and of course Education Edition) got combined into Bedrock Edition a while back.

DrFidelis

#8 Post by DrFidelis » Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:37 pm

Diplomacy&Warfare wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:59 am
CaptainFritz28 wrote:
???
Xbox 360 is bedrock edition. Everything except Java Edition (and of course Education Edition) got combined into Bedrock Edition a while back.
If you have a standalone disc of Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition, I highly doubt you'd've been updated to the modern standards of Bedrock Edition. Thus, that's why it wasn't updated and why CaptainFritz still says Xbox 360 Edition. I personally have fond memories of that edition and yeah, I agree, it definitely is one of the best standalone versions of Minecraft before everything was unified.
"I cannot think, I cannot fight. With patience, I will find my way."

(hmu if you ever need to find a willing person to be the next 20 questions QM)

CaptainFritz28

#9 Post by CaptainFritz28 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:03 am

Diplomacy&Warfare wrote:
CaptainFritz28 wrote:
???
Xbox 360 edition has not been updated since the aquatic update, before Bedrock edition was the combination of platforms that it is now. If I'm not mistaken, Xbox 360 edition was only ever developed by 4J studios, not by Microsoft.
Ferre ad Finem!

Pengwinja

#10 Post by Pengwinja » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:43 pm

CaptainFritz28 wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 12:03 am
Diplomacy&Warfare wrote:
CaptainFritz28 wrote:
???
Xbox 360 edition has not been updated since the aquatic update, before Bedrock edition was the combination of platforms that it is now. If I'm not mistaken, Xbox 360 edition was only ever developed by 4J studios, not by Microsoft.
I remember the 4J studios logo still. It brings back memories.