Mafia 87: Madness in Mega-City One - GAME THREAD

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
kingofthepirates
Location: Dragon Temple, Crumbling Farum Azula, The Lands Between

Re: Mafia 87: Madness in Mega-City One - GAME THREAD

#5741 Post by kingofthepirates » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:40 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:38 pm
I was more remembering how he claimed he was vanilla townie and nobody had ever used the term, and when corrected he was like.. "ohhh yea, totally im a vanilla citizen" (and a cloud of weed smoke emerged from him in a bonatogether way)
I’m mildly offended you think I would do drugs and smoke weed. I am a law abiding citizen of the USA, and as a minor, smoking weed is illegal!
“In the darkness, a blind man is the best guide. In an age of madness, look to the madman to show the way.”- Roboute Guilliman

JustAGuyNamedWill

#5742 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:41 pm

brainbomb wrote:
I was more remembering how he claimed he was vanilla townie and nobody had ever used the term, and when corrected he was like.. "ohhh yea, totally im a vanilla citizen" (and a cloud of weed smoke emerged from him in a bonatogether way)
Other people had used ‘vanilla townie’ as a term before kotp did. Didn’t we already have this discussion?

damo666

#5743 Post by damo666 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:42 pm

brainbomb wrote:
you mean in prechat they coached kotp to pretend to not be cop to later claim cop but mistakenly coached him to use vt instead of the more correct for this game vc.

Yeah you're probably right..... :eyeroll:

kingofthepirates

#5744 Post by kingofthepirates » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:43 pm

Anyway, I typed up a relatively long post to explain to doc fid reasoning and all that, but I’ve decided against that, and leave you instead with this:

From here on out, I politely ask that you all check the dates of the old quotes you dig up and give context :).

I don’t enjoy being nitpicked over trivial quotes, especially when people seem to imply or state that it is ‘evidence’ of… something? Which isn’t even clear?
“In the darkness, a blind man is the best guide. In an age of madness, look to the madman to show the way.”- Roboute Guilliman

brainbomb

#5745 Post by brainbomb » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:46 pm

kingofthepirates wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:40 pm
brainbomb wrote:
I’m mildly offended you think I would do drugs and smoke weed. I am a law abiding citizen of the USA, and as a minor, smoking weed is illegal!
its like I tell my daugther when she asks if she can try my beer. I say wait til your 14 kid like the rest of us had too

kingofthepirates

#5746 Post by kingofthepirates » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:47 pm

Anyway, while we’re stuck here in this good ol fashioned western standoff with everyone pointing finger pistols at everyone else, what’s your favorite mammal? Me personally I’d say either capybara or black bear. Pandas are up there too.

DrFidelis

#5747 Post by DrFidelis » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:57 pm

Now that MMA kill isn’t possible, Mortis and Death aren’t likely, and Fire would have to douse, I’m going to say it, I’m the psychic cop.

Scanned damo N1, came back as not judge, or false as I had stated in the one hyposcan I did. He was the second largest wagon D1 before Brian was flashed close to end of day.

Scanned ghug N2 as not a judge. Wasn’t entirely sure why he was supporting Balki’s “plan”, what all that was supposed to accomplish. Felt he could’ve been scum trying to gain favor and information. Also, when I learned damo wasn’t judge on the previous night I trusted his sentiments of not exactly liking ghug and went with it.

Scanned Balki N3 as a judge, long overdue. He was cocky on N2, “gonna go zipline and shit, scum don’t do that so i’m clear”, living it up in Costa Rica. He had votes on him all three prior days, at one point had a foot out the door day 1, but he was just flying under the radar and I wouldn’t have it.

Now that we’re caught up, I’m going to be scanning you, kotp. While yes, cops usually pretend to not be a cop early on, much like myself, I don’t trust you, especially after tossing me to the wolves calling me “confirmed mafia”. We shall see who is “confirmed mafia” when the dust clears, kotp.
"I cannot think, I cannot fight. With patience, I will find my way."

(hmu if you ever need to find a willing person to be the next 20 questions QM)

damo666

#5748 Post by damo666 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:01 pm

DrFidelis wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:57 pm
Now that MMA kill isn’t possible, Mortis and Death aren’t likely, and Fire would have to douse, I’m going to say it, I’m the psychic cop.

Scanned damo N1, came back as not judge, or false as I had stated in the one hyposcan I did. He was the second largest wagon D1 before Brian was flashed close to end of day.

Scanned ghug N2 as not a judge. Wasn’t entirely sure why he was supporting Balki’s “plan”, what all that was supposed to accomplish. Felt he could’ve been scum trying to gain favor and information. Also, when I learned damo wasn’t judge on the previous night I trusted his sentiments of not exactly liking ghug and went with it.

Scanned Balki N3 as a judge, long overdue. He was cocky on N2, “gonna go zipline and shit, scum don’t do that so i’m clear”, living it up in Costa Rica. He had votes on him all three prior days, at one point had a foot out the door day 1, but he was just flying under the radar and I wouldn’t have it.

Now that we’re caught up, I’m going to be scanning you, kotp. While yes, cops usually pretend to not be a cop early on, much like myself, I don’t trust you, especially after tossing me to the wolves calling me “confirmed mafia”. We shall see who is “confirmed mafia” when the dust clears, kotp.
This contradicts worcej

JustAGuyNamedWill

#5749 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:04 pm

DrFidelis wrote:

Alright, I guess we’ll see

damo666

#5750 Post by damo666 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:04 pm

damo666 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:01 pm
DrFidelis wrote:

This contradicts worcej
Sorry, it doesn't. If both worcej and DrF are truth telling Balki is not JudgeFear but another Judge

Balki Bartokomous
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#5751 Post by Balki Bartokomous » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:07 pm

DrFidelis wrote:

Cool.

So DrF is ~confscum from my point of view. Thank you sir! Will also make him ~confscum from everyone else's point of view if and when I flip.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#5752 Post by ghug » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:07 pm

DrFidelis wrote:

Damo judge fear confirmed.

Balki Bartokomous
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#5753 Post by Balki Bartokomous » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:07 pm

damo666 wrote:
DrFidelis wrote:

This contradicts worcej
Why do you think this contradicts worcej?

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#5754 Post by ghug » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:07 pm

Fid, why didn't you claim during the day, or any time you were on the block?

damo666

#5755 Post by damo666 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:10 pm

Balki Bartokomous wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:07 pm
damo666 wrote:
DrFidelis wrote:

This contradicts worcej
corrected

damo666

#5756 Post by damo666 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:11 pm

ghug wrote:
DrFidelis wrote:

Damo judge fear confirmed.
Anyone welcome to scan me

Balki Bartokomous
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#5757 Post by Balki Bartokomous » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:11 pm

damo666 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:10 pm
Balki Bartokomous wrote:
damo666 wrote:

This contradicts worcej
corrected
Wat?

damo666

#5758 Post by damo666 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:13 pm

Balki Bartokomous wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:11 pm
damo666 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:10 pm
Balki Bartokomous wrote:

corrected
Wat?
see higher up this page, about 7 posts

kingofthepirates

#5759 Post by kingofthepirates » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:13 pm

ghug wrote:
Yes, this is my problem with the claim. Awfully strange timing to spill the beans, especially since you said nothing about ND day 2… damo is going to be my investigation tonight btw. I’ll maybe confirm your N1 result. Or maybe I’ll die.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#5760 Post by ghug » Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:14 pm

kingofthepirates wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2024 8:13 pm
ghug wrote:
Yes, this is my problem with the claim. Awfully strange timing to spill the beans, especially since you said nothing about ND day 2… damo is going to be my investigation tonight btw. I’ll maybe confirm your N1 result. Or maybe I’ll die.
Don't investigate damo.