M62: PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF REVOLUTIONARY MAFIA GAME THREAD!

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
bozotheclown

Re: M62: PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF REVOLUTIONARY MAFIA GAME THREAD!

#6381 Post by bozotheclown » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:09 pm

Fluminator wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:03 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:57 pm
Fluminator wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 2:37 am

lol, bunny is scum again.
Fluminator wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:14 am
bosox is scum
Why didn't you vote for bo_sox or BunnyGo?
Probably because I had a stronger scumread on Teacon.
You had not mentioned teacon yet at the times of these posts.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#6382 Post by ghug » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:10 pm

kgray wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:58 am
Hellenic Riot wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:54 pm
@kgray

Why did you change off of teacon, and then not back to him?
Partially because Vecna said teacon is town, and I townread Vecna and trust his reads somewhat. Partially because I think Bunny is scum and he was voting for teacon, and his "happy with where his vote is" post really bugged me. Partially because I thought that town!teacon was more likely to show his towniness to me later than town!ND was, and in the end I'd rather be wrong and have ND out of the game than be wrong and have teacon out of the game.
The post. My paraphrase isn't a complete picture, but I was looking for things about Bunny specifically, and I stand by that component.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#6383 Post by kgray » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:10 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:07 pm
kgray wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:00 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:38 pm

It Maniac AND teacon were scum day 1 I think we’d have had a more concerted effort to push ND.
That's a good point. Jamie was the only scum to move to ND in the last hour of the day when the wagons were Maniac, teacon and ND.
If that is true, then the town saved teacon, and therefore potentially Maniac, before the mafia had to do anything. The scum were free to sit on teacon or Maniac (as we know BunnyGo did).
Yes that's true, but the ND votes that put him in the lead came in with less than 4 minutes til EOD, and I know that all of them are town. So it's still a compelling point to make that there wasn't a push by scum to get ND voted (Jamie did vote ND with 20 minutes left, but it was just him as far as scum votes go), which does make Maniac look better.

Hellenic Riot
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#6384 Post by Hellenic Riot » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:11 pm

kgray wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:06 pm
ghug wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:55 pm
N1:
-kgray says she moved off teacon because she didn't want to vote with Bunny.
That is absolutely not what I said.
kgray wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:37 pm
Durga wrote:
I don't like the idea of voting with bunny tho
That was my biggest concern too tbh
kgray wrote:
Hellenic Riot wrote:
@kgray

Partially because Vecna said teacon is town, and I townread Vecna and trust his reads somewhat. Partially because I think Bunny is scum and he was voting for teacon, and his "happy with where his vote is" post really bugged me. Partially because I thought that town!teacon was more likely to show his towniness to me later than town!ND was, and in the end I'd rather be wrong and have ND out of the game than be wrong and have teacon out of the game.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#6385 Post by Chaqa » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:11 pm

People on non-main wagons day 1:
Neph
worc
Bozo
Teacon
Bona
Yoyo
Vecna
EMC
Maniac

Neph/worc conf town.
Teacon conf scum.

EMC determinate scum if Bunny is smuggler, town otherwise

Bozo, Bona, Yoyo, Vecna, Maniac

Maniac seems town to me on VCA

Leaves those four as my short list for remaining scum after we get Bunny, Jamie, and Schrodinger's EMC

Fluminator

#6386 Post by Fluminator » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:12 pm

ghug wrote:
Fluminator wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:05 pm
No you haven't. You were scum that game.
Was I?

Wasn't that the game where HR was the cop and we had auto so he killed me to troll me? The game where you claimed scum when your daykill was certain to reaction test and ended up townreading me?
Oh, I remember being a dick to Y2k that game so I think I tried to block it out of my memory.

Hellenic Riot
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#6387 Post by Hellenic Riot » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:13 pm

I really wish I remembered this game where I miskilled ghug just to troll him because it sounds excellent

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#6388 Post by kgray » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:14 pm

ghug wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:10 pm
kgray wrote:
Hellenic Riot wrote:
@kgray

The post. My paraphrase isn't a complete picture, but I was looking for things about Bunny specifically, and I stand by that component.
I mean that's just not accurate. The thing about Bunny that was part of why I changed my vote was his "I'm leaving now" post, and it's why I moved to Bunny not why I left teacon. I didn't leave teacon because Bunny was voting teacon - Bunny was already voting teacon when I voted teacon in the first place.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#6389 Post by ghug » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:14 pm

Fluminator wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:12 pm
ghug wrote:
Fluminator wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:05 pm
No you haven't. You were scum that game.
Was I?

Wasn't that the game where HR was the cop and we had auto so he killed me to troll me? The game where you claimed scum when your daykill was certain to reaction test and ended up townreading me?
Oh, I remember being a dick to Y2k that game so I think I tried to block it out of my memory.
I went hard tinfoil hat on HR and y2k having pulled off some elaborate scum ploy to clear both of them because I couldn't comprehend the way they were playing coming from townies.

Was there another game I did it as scum?

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#6390 Post by kgray » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:15 pm

Hellenic Riot wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:11 pm
kgray wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:06 pm
ghug wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:55 pm
N1:
-kgray says she moved off teacon because she didn't want to vote with Bunny.
That is absolutely not what I said.
kgray wrote:
Durga wrote:
I don't like the idea of voting with bunny tho
That was my biggest concern too tbh
kgray wrote:
Hellenic Riot wrote:
@kgray

ghug was vasty oversimplifying my reasons and mischaracterizing what I've spent way too much time talking about already. Your post here only proves this.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#6391 Post by ghug » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:15 pm

kgray wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:14 pm
ghug wrote:
kgray wrote:

I mean that's just not accurate. The thing about Bunny that was part of why I changed my vote was his "I'm leaving now" post, and it's why I moved to Bunny not why I left teacon. I didn't leave teacon because Bunny was voting teacon - Bunny was already voting teacon when I voted teacon in the first place.
This is an accurate portrayal. I think mine was also accurate. You tend to focus on semantics more than I do.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#6392 Post by kgray » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:18 pm

ghug wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:15 pm
kgray wrote:
ghug wrote:

This is an accurate portrayal. I think mine was also accurate. You tend to focus on semantics more than I do.
It is not semantics to be annoyed that you've taken something that I've over-explained and given like 8 reasons for and instead just boiled it down to one point. I don't know if you're using it as a way to give me town points or scum points but either way it's not accurate.

Vecna

#6393 Post by Vecna » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:23 pm

im really wondering if the communicator couldve prepped up both bona and celaph to do such a great job appearing towny all throughout the game. They did have those weird tunnels on eachother all game long that have seemed a bit off to me at times.

Fluminator

#6394 Post by Fluminator » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:24 pm

ghug wrote:
Fluminator wrote:
ghug wrote:

Was I?

I went hard tinfoil hat on HR and y2k having pulled off some elaborate scum ploy to clear both of them because I couldn't comprehend the way they were playing coming from townies.

I remember Y2k driving me insane with his silly scumread on me. And then HR who was a clear decided to kill me so I claimed scum, and scum-TrPrado was like "hmmm, idk what to think, maybe he's not scum" outing himself lol.

I just remember the discord game where Warden miskilled me at lylo bouncing off your scum point that my reads were static on scum all game so it was likely I was bussing.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#6395 Post by ghug » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:25 pm

kgray wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:18 pm
ghug wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:15 pm
kgray wrote:

It is not semantics to be annoyed that you've taken something that I've over-explained and given like 8 reasons for and instead just boiled it down to one point. I don't know if you're using it as a way to give me town points or scum points but either way it's not accurate.
It's not a post about you, it's a post about Bunny. You vocalized concern about Bunny's behavior surrounding his teacon vote, and it was a factor in your not ending the day on teacon. That is all I was saying

bozotheclown

#6396 Post by bozotheclown » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:26 pm

kgray wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:
kgray wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:00 pm

That's a good point. Jamie was the only scum to move to ND in the last hour of the day when the wagons were Maniac, teacon and ND.
If that is true, then the town saved teacon, and therefore potentially Maniac, before the mafia had to do anything. The scum were free to sit on teacon or Maniac (as we know BunnyGo did).
Yes that's true, but the ND votes that put him in the lead came in with less than 4 minutes til EOD, and I know that all of them are town. So it's still a compelling point to make that there wasn't a push by scum to get ND voted (Jamie did vote ND with 20 minutes left, but it was just him as far as scum votes go), which does make Maniac look better.
I don't know why it would make Maniac look any better than teacon.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#6397 Post by ghug » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:27 pm

Fluminator wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:24 pm
ghug wrote:
Fluminator wrote:

I remember Y2k driving me insane with his silly scumread on me. And then HR who was a clear decided to kill me so I claimed scum, and scum-TrPrado was like "hmmm, idk what to think, maybe he's not scum" outing himself lol.

I just remember the discord game where Warden miskilled me at lylo bouncing off your scum point that my reads were static on scum all game so it was likely I was bussing.
Oh the game where I bussed the shit out of darg and went it alone for the whole game. That was great.

Yoyoyozo

#6398 Post by Yoyoyozo » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:30 pm

Oop wouldn’t it have been embarrassing if I had read 2/3s of this chat just to get modkilled for not voting
##vote bunnygo

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#6399 Post by Chaqa » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:31 pm

Yoyoyozo wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:30 pm
Oop wouldn’t it have been embarrassing if I had read 2/3s of this chat just to get modkilled for not voting
##vote bunnygo
There's a much spicier way to get modkilled.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#6400 Post by kgray » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:31 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:26 pm
kgray wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:

I don't know why it would make Maniac look any better than teacon.
Because we know teacon was scum and ND was town. If Maniac is town then there were two town counterwagons to teacon and scum needed to do less to shift the vote off of their teammate and onto a miskill. If Maniac is scum then they had only one town option to swing the vote to and Chaqa's point is that you'd expect more movement to the town option here. Only Jamie moved to ND once those were the 3 main wagons, so it seems less likely that Maniac is scum.