M62: PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF REVOLUTIONARY MAFIA GAME THREAD!

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
worcej

Re: M62: PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF REVOLUTIONARY MAFIA GAME THREAD!

#5741 Post by worcej » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:00 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:57 pm
Balki Bartokomous wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:46 pm
Let’s be adults and contribute to a welcoming and positive community. Let’s speak to each other as if we are all human, our comments are attributed to our real names, and we’re looking at each other face-to-face. Let’s try to avoid the degrading and toxic insults that pervade online posting behind an alias.
I mean, I'm not sure EMC and I would behave the exact same in person... I feel it would be so much more graphic.
The chipotle-rotica would be an epic sight...

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#5742 Post by dargorygel » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:00 pm

Day 3 vote count # something
Bunnygo (13): kgray, vecna, HR, Durga, Chaqa, Einstein, damo, bozo, worcej, Balki, celaph, Bonatogether, Jamie
Yoyoyozo (3): Flum, Maniac, aarodactyl
Jamiet99uk (1) Bunny
worcej (1): ghug

Tom Bombadil and Yoyoyozo have not cast ballots of death.

Endvotes (not for really ending, according to this game’s rules) durga

Non posters: yoyo
At this hour, dinner plans are for hasenpfeffer… (stewed bunny.)

One Day and One Hour until the stew is finished.

BunnyGo

#5743 Post by BunnyGo » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:06 pm

How is it that I’m the only one voting our confscum?

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#5744 Post by Tom Bombadil » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:08 pm

##vote Jamie

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#5745 Post by ghug » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:08 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:06 pm
I think you know the answer to that question.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#5746 Post by ghug » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:09 pm

I'll be leaving my vote on worcej because I think that he is scum :)

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#5747 Post by Chaqa » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:09 pm

For the record, I do think they’re both scum, but I also think voting for the 100% guaranteed scum (TM) over the 90%+ scum makes sense. I don’t really follow the logic of voting Bunny first here.

BunnyGo

#5748 Post by BunnyGo » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:17 pm

ghug wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:08 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:06 pm
I think you know the answer to that question.
I know. And I suspect I’ll not break my streak here. But it’s annoying that I can’t manage to not get daylilled as PRs.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#5749 Post by ghug » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:19 pm

Ehh, maybe we should leave Bunny alive for a night.

Jamiet99uk

#5750 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:23 pm

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:08 pm
##vote Jamie
Who are you?

Jamiet99uk

#5751 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:24 pm

O, I c, Tom is Vashta.

Welcome, Neurotic Tom.

Jamiet99uk

#5752 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:25 pm

For a moment I thought they were just letting people walk in off the street and start voting.

Durga

#5753 Post by Durga » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:26 pm

Worcej is only upset that I'm making jokes about him calling me a bitch because he knows he was wrong, it was inappropriate, and it makes him look bad.

I'll ask PE to remove me so y'all don't have to play with a toxic, intellectually dishonest, lazy, low quality person, someone without a sliver of value, idiot, dick, freak, trash, bitch ;) - just some of the things said about me **in this game** and not one apology (I will note that this is the game worcej has been nicest to me, ever, so that should really put this in context). Of course I'm going to retaliate when these are the things I'm being called.

But hey, despite all those words being said about me, I'm the one at fault for **making a joke calling out worcej** - I didn't even insult worcej by making this joke.

And I know the squad that is doing that is some sort of weird boys club.
BunnyGo wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:26 pm
Durga wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:06 pm
Feel free to vote me if you actually think I'm being toxic for telling someone that they're wrong in game lmao. But you won't, because y'all don't actually think that you're just trying to get a rise out of me. I don't expect much from people who took ND's side to begin with but it's ridiculous who you choose and choose not to target.
##vote durga

FWIW ND is an ass. But as I just explained to my 6 year old, we don’t respond in kind.

As for in game, I just can’t read you. You are a lot like the game kgray pointed me to. The outrage feels fake. And for me, it’s no longer fun dealing with it. I’d prefer a Balki wagon, but if this takes off, it is better than the POS wagons in play.
This is all you really need to know. That I was being voted despite the fact that all of those comments against me were done so unprompted. I can't wait for when people call Bunny's daughter a bitch, he'll tell her that she's at fault for calling it out. I know he's partially doing this because he's scum, but I'm v glad that I'm the one to catch him.

I remember why I quit webdip before lmao.

Jamiet99uk

#5754 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:27 pm

So, listen, someone clue me up on why nobody believes Bunny's Jailor claim? Did someone else cc him?

Also why does Ghug keep saying Bozo got a guilty scan on Yoyo? Has Bozo claimed Lazy Detective? Or is he the Hall Monitor?

Durga

#5755 Post by Durga » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:29 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:27 pm
So, listen, someone clue me up on why nobody believes Bunny's Jailor claim? Did someone else cc him?

Also why does Ghug keep saying Bozo got a guilty scan on Yoyo? Has Bozo claimed Lazy Detective? Or is he the Hall Monitor?
Ok since I haven't been removed yet

I'm loving confirmed scum trying to defend Bunny here low key.

Jamiet99uk

#5756 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:31 pm

Durga wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:26 pm
Worcej is only upset that I'm making jokes about him calling me a bitch because he knows he was wrong, it was inappropriate, and it makes him look bad.

I'll ask PE to remove me so y'all don't have to play with a toxic, intellectually dishonest, lazy, low quality person, someone without a sliver of value, idiot, dick, freak, trash, bitch ;) - just some of the things said about me **in this game** and not one apology (I will note that this is the game worcej has been nicest to me, ever, so that should really put this in context). Of course I'm going to retaliate when these are the things I'm being called.

But hey, despite all those words being said about me, I'm the one at fault for **making a joke calling out worcej** - I didn't even insult worcej by making this joke.

BunnyGo wrote:
Durga wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 6:06 pm
Feel free to vote me if you actually think I'm being toxic for telling someone that they're wrong in game lmao. But you won't, because y'all don't actually think that you're just trying to get a rise out of me. I don't expect much from people who took ND's side to begin with but it's ridiculous who you choose and choose not to target.
##vote durga

FWIW ND is an ass. But as I just explained to my 6 year old, we don’t respond in kind.

As for in game, I just can’t read you. You are a lot like the game kgray pointed me to. The outrage feels fake. And for me, it’s no longer fun dealing with it. I’d prefer a Balki wagon, but if this takes off, it is better than the POS wagons in play.
This is all you really need to know. That I was being voted despite the fact that all of those comments against me were done so unprompted. I can't wait for when people call Bunny's daughter a bitch, he'll tell her that she's at fault for calling it out. I know he's partially doing this because he's scum, but I'm v glad that I'm the one to catch him.

Durga, please don't leave. I am genuinely sorry that our community can be this toxic sometimes, especially, at times, toward female players. That's unacceptable and entirely unwelcome. The things that Worcej and Ghug said about you were out of order; I think they should apologise to you. It appears to me that President Eden did his best to reprimand them and has indicated that such conduct is not appropriate - with which I wholeheartedly agree. I have not read the last 20 or 30 pages, but if such abuse has continued then I think the GM should remove those people from the game. They have been warned.

You are a valued member of this community and I enjoy pitting my wits against you, just as I enjoy being on your team. You have your own way of playing, which not everyone appreciates, but for all some people might not like your style, it's a world away from the "playstyle" of Yoyo or Vash, which simply amounts to not turning up.

I hope you will reconsider your request to sub out.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#5757 Post by ghug » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:32 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:31 pm
Durga wrote:

BunnyGo wrote:

##vote durga

Durga, please don't leave. I am genuinely sorry that our community can be this toxic sometimes, especially, at times, toward female players. That's unacceptable and entirely unwelcome. The things that Worcej and Ghug said about you were out of order; I think they should apologise to you. It appears to me that President Eden did his best to reprimand them and has indicated that such conduct is not appropriate - with which I wholeheartedly agree. I have not read the last 20 or 30 pages, but if such abuse has continued then I think the GM should remove those people from the game. They have been warned.

You are a valued member of this community and I enjoy pitting my wits against you, just as I enjoy being on your team. You have your own way of playing, which not everyone appreciates, but for all some people might not like your style, it's a world away from the "playstyle" of Yoyo or Vash, which simply amounts to not turning up.

The things that I said about her??

Fluminator

#5758 Post by Fluminator » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:32 pm

I have a lot of thoughts.
I understand Eden wanting it to be dropped for the health of the game, but it's at the point where I think talking it out publicly would be better for the health of the game instead of pretending nothing happened.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#5759 Post by ghug » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:33 pm

ghug wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:32 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Durga wrote:

I'm in trouble for calling worcej a misogynist.

Jamiet99uk

#5760 Post by Jamiet99uk » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:34 pm

ghug wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:32 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Durga wrote:

I'm sorry Ghug, have I cited your name incorrectly? I saw a post on Page 185 where it appeared to me that President Eden was asking both you and Worcej to stop being abusive. If I have misunderstood that exchange, I apologise.