M60 - Duck Season? (Director's Cut) - Game Thread

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Re: M60 - Duck Season? (Director's Cut) - Game Thread

#2181 Post by Chaqa » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:51 pm

damo666 wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:43 pm
@Chaqa please be careful not to reveal Jailer (unless they're in mortal danger of course). We already now know it's not TrPrado. This does not matter if TrPrado is scum but helps scum if he's not.
Don’t worry, the Jailer and I had extensive discussions on when/if to reveal his identity, there’s no need to worry about me screwing it up lol

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2182 Post by Chaqa » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:52 pm

If someone does actually have a gun, they should shoot it sometime in the next 6 hours to give us a full day to analyze the flip.

Jamiet99uk

#2183 Post by Jamiet99uk » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:05 pm

VOTE COUNT 2.2

BunnyGo (4) - worcej, Tom Bombadil, Donny Dude, Durga
seth24c (3) - MoscowFleet, TrPrado, ghug
TrPrado (3) - Chaqa, Vecna, Fluminator
Donny Dude (3) - bozotheclown, BunnyGo(END), damo666
Fluminator (1) - Maniac

Currently BUNNYGO is facing the music.

Just under 29 hours are left.

TrPrado
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Location: OOOOOOKLAHOMA WHERE THE WIND COMES SWEEPING DOWN THE PLAIN

#2184 Post by TrPrado » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:11 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:04 am
seth's D1 looks almost as suspicious as Donny's D1. seth never gave a reason why he did not want to vote for summit, but actively pushed damo and Maniac.
seth24c wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:17 am
ghug wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:10 am

Yeah I feel like he really didn't care in the mini game as scum, and I'm not seeing any caring here.
Lots of people talking but nobody voting. ##vote damo
seth was the first vote for damo but he knew there was interest in damo, and damo became the lead wagon 30 minutes after seth's vote.
seth24c wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:48 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:45 pm

I didn't like the way he defended Chaqa, it looks like buddying and I didn't like him joke claiming scum.
He also did some pretty heavy hi’ing in the beginning of the game. I forgot how much until reading him again. Feeling a little better about damo so making maniac a bigger wagon works for me. ##vote maniac
damo was well behind by the time seth changed his vote, so commenting the he was "feeling a little better about damo" was not really necessary. Also, his reasoning for voting for Maniac was questionable, since Maniac only said "hi" twice, and that was in response to ghug and TrPrado, yet seth indicated he had just reread Maniac's posts.

Finally, when it was looking likely summit would be the kill, seth seemed to hedge on his lack of a summit read:
seth24c wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:49 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:47 pm
I really don't like these wagons, though, and I think Nanook, seth, Prado, and others are getting off too easy.
Lol after maniac claimed scum and possibly signaled traitor? If summit isn’t scum on the flip I will be convinced that maniac is.
seth24c wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:53 pm
Perfectly happy to see summit flip because he has seemed scummy to me as well. But if he isn’t scum maniac is public enemy number 1 imo.
Seth seemed ADAMANT to vote for Maniac on incredibly shaky reasoning after the summit wagon hit 5/6 voters

MoscowFleet

#2185 Post by MoscowFleet » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:20 pm

Fluminator wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:19 am
MoscowFleet wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:28 pm
MoscowFleet wrote:
Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:27 pm

Yes, scum.
I realize this is ambiguous. Yes, he was softing scum.
Hold up. Can you expand on this?
Vecna asked if seth was softing anything. As a joke, I said yes, he was softing scum.

worcej

#2186 Post by worcej » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:20 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:56 am
Donny Dude wrote:
Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:12 pm
"Hasta la vista, baby"
Was worcej softing strongman? Did Donny respond here with his first post?
8-)

MoscowFleet

#2187 Post by MoscowFleet » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:22 pm

Can someone shoot seth so we don't have to wait a whole day to see him flip scum?

MoscowFleet

#2188 Post by MoscowFleet » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:25 pm

Also for what it's worth, I townread donny fairly strongly d1 from his posting style. I still need to look back at eod and figure out the votes though.

TrPrado
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#2189 Post by TrPrado » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:25 pm

Vecna wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:27 am
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:13 am
Was thinking gerneally about potential busters of summit and I think kgray is pretty unlikely. She has shown she can definitely bus, but as someone who saw firsthand how summit struggled last time, I don’t think she would immediately throw him on the tracks this game.

I understand the angle of bussing the potential weak link, but I don’t know if kgray would be cold blooded enough to do that to someone she just played with as scum and saw struggle.
did she start before or after the "show offline" thing became a thing?

Not that im really suspicious of her whatsoever, but ill stick to my earlier observations that her play is actually a bit closer to how she reasons and plays as scum than as town.

3p is still something to keep in mind maybe, for much much later on, if she somehow remains unresolved.
Does jailer protect from riddler? If not then either the riddler has already lost their powers and it’s not urgent for us to find or we have freelancer and should avoid stating theories about who we think they are

damo666

#2190 Post by damo666 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:25 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:51 pm
damo666 wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:43 pm
@Chaqa please be careful not to reveal Jailer (unless they're in mortal danger of course). We already now know it's not TrPrado. This does not matter if TrPrado is scum but helps scum if he's not.
Don’t worry, the Jailer and I had extensive discussions on when/if to reveal his identity, there’s no need to worry about me screwing it up lol
I assume 'his' is catchall

Donny Dude

#2191 Post by Donny Dude » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:36 pm

##unvote
I don't think bunny is this thorough on the analysis if scum. Plus his answer to is everything is scum indicative seemed pretty towny.
I think moscow deserves some looking at because iso earlier. So does prado too. I don't like seth's last post he made. Still want to look at him too.

BunnyGo

#2192 Post by BunnyGo » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:43 pm

TrPrado wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:25 pm
Vecna wrote:
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Was thinking gerneally about potential busters of summit and I think kgray is pretty unlikely. She has shown she can definitely bus, but as someone who saw firsthand how summit struggled last time, I don’t think she would immediately throw him on the tracks this game.

I understand the angle of bussing the potential weak link, but I don’t know if kgray would be cold blooded enough to do that to someone she just played with as scum and saw struggle.

Not that im really suspicious of her whatsoever, but ill stick to my earlier observations that her play is actually a bit closer to how she reasons and plays as scum than as town.

3p is still something to keep in mind maybe, for much much later on, if she somehow remains unresolved.
Does jailer protect from riddler? If not then either the riddler has already lost their powers and it’s not urgent for us to find or we have freelancer and should avoid stating theories about who we think they are
This is soooo wrong as to be creepy.

MoscowFleet

#2193 Post by MoscowFleet » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:50 pm

Wow everyone wants to take a closer look at me, I feel special.

TrPrado
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#2194 Post by TrPrado » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:59 pm

seth24c wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:14 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:04 am
seth's D1 looks almost as suspicious as Donny's D1. seth never gave a reason why he did not want to vote for summit, but actively pushed damo and Maniac.
seth24c wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:17 am

Lots of people talking but nobody voting. ##vote damo
seth was the first vote for damo but he knew there was interest in damo, and damo became the lead wagon 30 minutes after seth's vote.
seth24c wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:48 pm

He also did some pretty heavy hi’ing in the beginning of the game. I forgot how much until reading him again. Feeling a little better about damo so making maniac a bigger wagon works for me. ##vote maniac
damo was well behind by the time seth changed his vote, so commenting the he was "feeling a little better about damo" was not really necessary. Also, his reasoning for voting for Maniac was questionable, since Maniac only said "hi" twice, and that was in response to ghug and TrPrado, yet seth indicated he had just reread Maniac's posts.

Finally, when it was looking likely summit would be the kill, seth seemed to hedge on his lack of a summit read:
seth24c wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:49 pm

Lol after maniac claimed scum and possibly signaled traitor? If summit isn’t scum on the flip I will be convinced that maniac is.
seth24c wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:53 pm
Perfectly happy to see summit flip because he has seemed scummy to me as well. But if he isn’t scum maniac is public enemy number 1 imo.
I pushed the people I scumread. Damo hadn’t done anything of use and then once he came back and started posting I started to feel a little bit better about him. I had just read maniac on the bot and forgot to check if he was replying and I assumed he initiated the hi interactions. It was a poor case on my part but maniac has also stated that he was indeed softing mafia because he didn’t realize there was a traitor. So at least realize I had a basis for the people I was pushing. There were enough people pushing summit that I felt confident to explore other options to see what other information we could gather.
How very convenient for the scum to be softing for us, that way we don’t have to pretend to hunt for them!

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2195 Post by Chaqa » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:00 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:43 pm
TrPrado wrote:
Vecna wrote:

Idk I actually think this makes more sense coming from town!Prado

Vecna

#2196 Post by Vecna » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:08 pm

ghug wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:55 pm
Vecna wrote:
Tom Bombadil wrote:

This feels so forced
genuine observation mr ghug

BunnyGo

#2197 Post by BunnyGo » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:09 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:00 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:43 pm
TrPrado wrote:

Idk I actually think this makes more sense coming from town!Prado
That may be true. Still wrong. Still creepy. But could be Town!prafo not thinking.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#2198 Post by kgray » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:11 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:13 am
Donny Dude wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:11 am
BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:08 am

You're gonna stick with that reading? Cool story.
Hold up are talking about prs, because I am now confused.
They were saying "why you do that dumb bunny? why you help them find prs?!" and I said "umm...they've already found 2 of them on their own. Don't need my help. Only 2 useful PRs left" and you said "I'M DONNY!!!! BUNNY SCUM FOR PUSHING ME!!! WHY YOU SCUM BUNNY?!" and now we're here. And we're all dumber for it.
Hey remember when Bunny admitted to intentionally being a jerk to town!me in my first game as a scum tactic? I was scumreading him there as well.

I really don't like this persona. If it's real then I guess I finally understand why he plays up Drunk Bunny. But this is so different from his normal town game and I think he's just attacking Donny to get Donny confused/flustered and discredit his reads.

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#2199 Post by kgray » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:16 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:14 am
kgray wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:37 am
ghug wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:32 am

When did webDip mafia get so wholesome?
Depends on the person. If worcej or Bunny were being obvscum I'd bus them into the ground in a heartbeat :-D
Where does bussing damo in M1011 fall in this range?
Well when I first started bussing damo that game I didn't think he'd take off as a real wagon but I also didn't want to draw attention to myself by unvoting him when he was in danger. Then when he survived the first day, I did what I could to back off of him and only voted for him again when it was obvious that he was scum.

I'm not saying I wouldn't bus summit here. But I don't think I would have been the second serious vote on him so early and then pressured him all day. But like I said, you can disagree. I'm not really trying to convince anyone with this.

BunnyGo

#2200 Post by BunnyGo » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:18 pm

kgray wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:11 pm
BunnyGo wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:13 am
Donny Dude wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:11 am

Hold up are talking about prs, because I am now confused.
They were saying "why you do that dumb bunny? why you help them find prs?!" and I said "umm...they've already found 2 of them on their own. Don't need my help. Only 2 useful PRs left" and you said "I'M DONNY!!!! BUNNY SCUM FOR PUSHING ME!!! WHY YOU SCUM BUNNY?!" and now we're here. And we're all dumber for it.
Hey remember when Bunny admitted to intentionally being a jerk to town!me in my first game as a scum tactic? I was scumreading him there as well.

I really don't like this persona. If it's real then I guess I finally understand why he plays up Drunk Bunny. But this is so different from his normal town game and I think he's just attacking Donny to get Donny confused/flustered and discredit his reads.
Hmm. I didn’t think I was doing that. I didn’t like Donny making up a fake reason to scum read me, and ask a repeated question that felt like “why are you scum?” But maybe. There are plenty of thoughtful reasons to scumread me.