M54: Not a Carrot Conspiracy

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
BunnyGo

Re: M54: Not a Carrot Conspiracy

#2021 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:25 am

Fluminator wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:19 am
Oh, lmao nm
That's right, you haven't yet met the brilliance of Drunk Bunny (TM). You've only ever dealt with that other schmuck, Dumb Bunny.

Dumb Bunny doesn't trust you, because he's having trouble not focusing on all your little mistakes. But Drunk Bunny (TM) has an inkling that you're just human. That your Buddhist ideas about Mafia are correct, and you are drifting on the wind with us all.

Now, the real questions: Chaq, wassup there? Damo, why he trying to protect Chaq after bussing him? Xorxes, is he ever going to push an agenda, he's here and participating, but is he? Balki, why is he insisting that we should all be wary of him, is this a big double bluff? Fox, why does he never make an impression on me in any game ever? THESE ARE THE DRUNK BUNNY (TM) QUESTIONS, AND DRUNK BUNNY WILL PASS OUT SHORTLY AFTER TRYING TO RESEARCH THEM!!

BobMcBob

#2022 Post by BobMcBob » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:31 am

And then Chaqa hammers immediately after Flum, after saying how he was refusing to be one of the hammer voters. That shift was way too quick. I just hate everybody on the wagon, but mostly those who decided to kill him at the end. Chaqa looks bad, flum seems alright, bozo isn't the most amazing, threatening to hammer Vecna if Vecna voted himself. Why do that?

BobMcBob

#2023 Post by BobMcBob » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:34 am

Hang on, my bad. ##Vote Chaqa

BobMcBob

#2024 Post by BobMcBob » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:36 am

Chaqa: "I'm firmly against hammering this"
Also Chaqa: "If you want to hammer, I guess I'll join"

Balki Bartokomous
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2025 Post by Balki Bartokomous » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:42 am

BobMcBob wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:31 am
And then Chaqa hammers immediately after Flum, after saying how he was refusing to be one of the hammer voters. That shift was way too quick. I just hate everybody on the wagon, but mostly those who decided to kill him at the end. Chaqa looks bad, flum seems alright, bozo isn't the most amazing, threatening to hammer Vecna if Vecna voted himself. Why do that?
So, why is the shift too quick?

Explain your thinking here.

Are you just looking for someone who does something inconsistent? Why does that suggest that Chaqa is scum?

Town do stuff that is inconsistent all the time. Town are probably a lot less careful about consistency than their carefully posing opponents, right? Why do you think the Scum!Chaqa is the more likely explanation?

Think this through all the way please.

BobMcBob

#2026 Post by BobMcBob » Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:56 am

I do remember someone saying hypocrisy is Chaqa's meta or something, but this sucks. Vecna was already a bad vote, at least on Day 2. He had stated in multiple posts earlier that he was not going to hammer, but as soon as Flum hammered, Chaqa placed a hammer too. It seems opportunistic. Although perhaps too opportunistic. On second thoughts, it seems almost too scummy to be scum. But double bluffs? I dunno. On the one hand I don't like how quickly he flipped, but the flip was so quick I doubt scum would have done it because it was too fast. But they'd have cover because why would scum do something so scummy. Maybe NAI? emc wagon is bad, I don't want to lynch emc. Maybe we can start a bozo wagon or something? I'm gonna sit my vote here for the moment, in case I don't get back to it. I'll get onto reading Sulit later after I have lunch, but I may not post again for a while.

BunnyGo

#2027 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:15 am

Drunk Bunny (TM) take: Why does Balki never express an opinion? Does he think he can just coast on asking questions? Challenging us by constantly pointing out the WIFOMy observations? Is he ever going to do anything, or just coast?

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#2028 Post by kgray » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:20 am

BobMcBob wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:56 am
I do remember someone saying hypocrisy is Chaqa's meta or something, but this sucks. Vecna was already a bad vote, at least on Day 2. He had stated in multiple posts earlier that he was not going to hammer, but as soon as Flum hammered, Chaqa placed a hammer too. It seems opportunistic. Although perhaps too opportunistic. On second thoughts, it seems almost too scummy to be scum. But double bluffs? I dunno. On the one hand I don't like how quickly he flipped, but the flip was so quick I doubt scum would have done it because it was too fast. But they'd have cover because why would scum do something so scummy. Maybe NAI? emc wagon is bad, I don't want to lynch emc. Maybe we can start a bozo wagon or something? I'm gonna sit my vote here for the moment, in case I don't get back to it. I'll get onto reading Sulit later after I have lunch, but I may not post again for a while.
Why bozo?

BunnyGo

#2029 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:33 am

I think Balki has been telling is the truth. I think *that's* what he means when he tells us "he plays the alignments identically". He tells the truth both times, but just chooses what truth to tell. This is how good players play diplomacy, it's how he's playing Mafia.

First the "I'm the sleeper scum" post to start. Honest.

Then this:
Balki Bartokomous wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:51 pm
I have decided that I am going to spend most of my time grumpily pointing out when other people are being dumb. I consider this to be my solemn duty. You're welcome.
Honest, and useless *while seeming very useful*

Is a jerk for a while, but never claims any knowledge from it. Unlike other players I've see pretend to be jerks, but have takeaways. He just stopped.

Sheeps Flum for his Tem vote.

Most (if not all) of his analysis posts are wishy washy WIFOMy non-committal posts.

I'm not going to post the full analysis, that's Dumb Bunny's job. But Drunk Bunny (TM) is worried. I think Balki is snowing us with truth. And we're all letting him. ##VOTE BALKI.

Balki Bartokomous
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2030 Post by Balki Bartokomous » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:39 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:15 am
Drunk Bunny (TM) take: Why does Balki never express an opinion? Does he think he can just coast on asking questions? Challenging us by constantly pointing out the WIFOMy observations? Is he ever going to do anything, or just coast?
I see you Drunk Bunny.

I guess five points for anyone who can find an “opinion I’ve expressed.” But it might be super hard. Bunny says My next will be my first.

BunnyGo

#2031 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:51 am

Balki Bartokomous wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:39 am
BunnyGo wrote:
I see you Drunk Bunny.

I guess five points for anyone who can find an “opinion I’ve expressed.” But it might be super hard. Bunny says My next will be my first.
I'm sure you've expressed them, but they always have caveats.

BunnyGo

#2032 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:52 am

Balki Bartokomous wrote:
BunnyGo wrote:
I see you Drunk Bunny.

In any case, I just feel like you're telling us the truth. I let Dumb Bunny get all whiny with his ISOs and logic and isht. This is just about you, and my 3rd sense.

BunnyGo

#2033 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:53 am

Balki Bartokomous wrote:
BunnyGo wrote:
I see you Drunk Bunny (TM).

Edit above.

BobMcBob

#2034 Post by BobMcBob » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:00 am

BunnyGo wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 3:33 am

Most (if not all) of his analysis posts are wishy washy WIFOMy non-committal posts.
I can relate to this. Kind of glad he's not targeting me this time. I would say this is a reasonable position for a town player to be in, but Balki's supposed to be experienced, right? I, on the other hand am not. Still wouldn't be voting Balki in this position.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2035 Post by Chaqa » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:10 am

damo666 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:08 am
Well Chaqa nobody seems to agree with me that your D1 votemove to Tem with 20 mins to go is unscummy. What do you say?
Everything I’ve ever done going back to Mafia 1 is scummy. Some day someone will have to teach me how to be a pro towny like Flum or xorx

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2036 Post by Chaqa » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:11 am

BobMcBob wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:20 am
Fluminator wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 2:05 am
BobMcBob wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:58 am

What do you mean by this? Do you want me to read over Sulit's D1 and see what i think of it or something?
That would be awesome!
Okay, now that you and bunny have both asked me to do this, it's my second priority right after I finish the EoD. Just right now, Chaqa sucks. He jumped on Vecna without giving proper reasoning, just saying "don't like Vecna's posts here." Really bad. Why jump on the wagon like that? Bad Chaqa. Perhaps Chaqa doesn't understand bluffs? Or Vecna? Doesn't seem very towny, but maybe it's just Chaqa's meta?
Oh I’m sorry I didn’t write a twenty paragraph epic on what I didn’t like about Vecna.

Piling on attacking me with nothing substantive? Scum.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2037 Post by Chaqa » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:12 am

BobMcBob wrote:
I had a very explicit and explained reason for my change of heart. Go back and read my posts. Thanks.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2038 Post by Chaqa » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:15 am

Drunk Bunny speaks my language.

I really think the scum team is in the group of Balki, SulitBob, Flum, xorxes.

Probably 2-3 in there at least.

BobMcBob

#2039 Post by BobMcBob » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:26 am

Chaqa wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:12 am
BobMcBob wrote:
I had a very explicit and explained reason for my change of heart. Go back and read my posts. Thanks.
Because he said that he got Nk'ed really early really often when he didn't actually? I don't see quite how that's a nail in his coffin. If you got fearkilled a few times in a row, you'd feel pretty bad. You'd remember it. I know I remember being scumread consistently for how I play. In fact, I feel as though it happens every game. I can't see your problem there. And anyway, I don't have anyone better to vote at the moment. You point, I'll have a look at them as soon as I can access the bot again and I've had a look at the previous incarnation of myself.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2040 Post by Chaqa » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:38 am

BobMcBob wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:26 am
Chaqa wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:12 am
BobMcBob wrote:
Because he said that he got Nk'ed really early really often when he didn't actually? I don't see quite how that's a nail in his coffin. If you got fearkilled a few times in a row, you'd feel pretty bad. You'd remember it. I know I remember being scumread consistently for how I play. In fact, I feel as though it happens every game. I can't see your problem there. And anyway, I don't have anyone better to vote at the moment. You point, I'll have a look at them as soon as I can access the bot again and I've had a look at the previous incarnation of myself.
He made a specific claim to look at the last 10 games as to him being killed night 1 in a lot of them. In fact he had won like 4 of them and was only killed twice in the the first two of the 10.

Seemed like a lie to me.