MAFIA 48 -The Gladiator- GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
yuuki

Re: MAFIA 48 -The Gladiator- GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#3241 Post by yuuki » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:35 am

Floodgates wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:10 am
RagingIke297 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:43 am
Nephthys wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:05 am

I DONT WANT TO LYNCH TOWN

Is there anyone on this site that can read??????
Are you suggesting Worcej is scum and the real PR has yet to counter claim?
Seriously Ike? You managed to miss an entire page of Nephthys rambling about forcing a tie?

Anyway, it's too risky to try that sort of thing, even if we did think there was a chance Neph is town... Why would scum go along with it?

What interests me is that Neph claimed he role blocked xorxes. Why xorxes Neph, and why last night? Let's hear it!
Because scum sent xorxes to kill me?

Temasek22

#3242 Post by Temasek22 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:45 am

Hmm, like last time, I'm fine with tying the vote

##Vote worcej

I also think that yuuki should ##challenge Carambola

Now that we know that worcej and yuuki are town gladiators (that is unless yuuki is absolutely spectacular at lying, which I hope is not the case), we should instantly lynch whoever else who challenges, no matter how convincing their claim is (again, that's unless yuuki doesn't die this EoD)

Temasek22

#3243 Post by Temasek22 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:48 am

yuuki wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:35 am
Floodgates wrote:
RagingIke297 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:43 am

Are you suggesting Worcej is scum and the real PR has yet to counter claim?
Seriously Ike? You managed to miss an entire page of Nephthys rambling about forcing a tie?

Anyway, it's too risky to try that sort of thing, even if we did think there was a chance Neph is town... Why would scum go along with it?

What interests me is that Neph claimed he role blocked xorxes. Why xorxes Neph, and why last night? Let's hear it!
That sounds unlikely, because there is a roleblocker and a tracker, scum is more likely to send a more unsuspected, possibly widely townread player to do the kill. xorxes doesn't fit into that criteria imho

Temasek22

#3244 Post by Temasek22 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:49 am

Percy Williams wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:49 am
Do we have a trophy for "Worst Webdip Mafia player of all Time"? Because if we do, I'd like to claim it.
No, Hosuke should.

yuuki

#3245 Post by yuuki » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:57 am

Quick summary:

Chaqa COP
e.m.c SURVIVOR
Nephthys SCUM
Percy RB
worcej REWARDS
yuuki DYING AG

That leaves 3 scum in the following pool:
Carambola
Damo
RagingIke
rdrivera
Temasek
Floodgates
xorxes

Ike is almost 100% town given his role in getting Hosuke lynched over Jamie. This means we have about a 50% chance of catching scum in theat pool. Please, everyone ##CHALLENGE someone in that pool (excluding Ike as I will not challenge him). I will challenge in the second half of the day the winner of the ##CHALLENGE vote barring Neph being the DG and having to challenge him again today.

All town roles are out now except BG (who needs to stay hidden barring winning the challenge vote) meaning deathproof gladiator can't counterclaim any role to try to pass off his challenge as town. This means they have lost their challenge, albeit they can still give it to emc to use at his discretion. With so many PRs out in the open emc can definitely screw town if he so desires. He seems honest in his intent to play survivor as town-aligned but we need to be careful about potential kingmaker scenarios. Scum won't be able to thumbs down anyone today because there will be two challenges. That means town has three lynches to catch emperor.

If neph is DG he will be challenged again in second part of the day and scum won't be able to force NKs meaning BG can protect Chaqa and we can get more copscans. If he is emperor we also have a solid chance to win as town. If he is jailor the dynamics of NKs change so it will be interesting to see how it plays out. If he is plain scum, we are still in a pretty bad place.

yuuki

#3246 Post by yuuki » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:58 am

Temasek22 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:45 am

##Vote worcej

Now that we know that worcej and yuuki are town gladiators (that is unless yuuki is absolutely spectacular at lying, which I hope is not the case), we should instantly lynch whoever else who challenges, no matter how convincing their claim is (again, that's unless yuuki doesn't die this EoD)
I'm not supposed to die EoD. I'm supposed to die EoN.

yuuki

#3247 Post by yuuki » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:59 am

Temasek22 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:49 am
Percy Williams wrote:
Do we have a trophy for "Worst Webdip Mafia player of all Time"? Because if we do, I'd like to claim it.
No, Hosuke should.
Are you thinking Hosuke is going to cost you the win?

Temasek22

#3248 Post by Temasek22 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:59 am

yuuki wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:57 am
Quick summary:

Chaqa COP
e.m.c SURVIVOR
Nephthys SCUM
Percy RB
worcej REWARDS
yuuki DYING AG

Carambola
Damo
RagingIke
rdrivera
Temasek
Floodgates
xorxes

Ike is almost 100% town given his role in getting Hosuke lynched over Jamie. This means we have about a 50% chance of catching scum in theat pool. Please, everyone ##CHALLENGE someone in that pool (excluding Ike as I will not challenge him). I will challenge in the second half of the day the winner of the ##CHALLENGE vote barring Neph being the DG and having to challenge him again today.

All town roles are out now except BG (who needs to stay hidden barring winning the challenge vote) meaning deathproof gladiator can't counterclaim any role to try to pass off his challenge as town. This means they have lost their challenge, albeit they can still give it to emc to use at his discretion. With so many PRs out in the open emc can definitely screw town if he so desires. He seems honest in his intent to play survivor as town-aligned but we need to be careful about potential kingmaker scenarios. Scum won't be able to thumbs down anyone today because there will be two challenges. That means town has three lynches to catch emperor.

If neph is DG he will be challenged again in second part of the day and scum won't be able to force NKs meaning BG can protect Chaqa and we can get more copscans. If he is emperor we also have a solid chance to win as town. If he is jailor the dynamics of NKs change so it will be interesting to see how it plays out. If he is plain scum, we are still in a pretty bad place.
Out of the following pool, anyone you think is most likely scum?

yuuki

#3249 Post by yuuki » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:00 am

Temasek22 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:48 am
yuuki wrote:
Floodgates wrote:

That sounds unlikely, because there is a roleblocker and a tracker, scum is more likely to send a more unsuspected, possibly widely townread player to do the kill. xorxes doesn't fit into that criteria imho
scum are kind of forced to send DG to kill while the BG is out there. That means that if xorxes is DG then he would be sent in regardless.

Temasek22

#3250 Post by Temasek22 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:00 am

yuuki wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:58 am
Temasek22 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:45 am

##Vote worcej

I'm not supposed to die EoD. I'm supposed to die EoN.
Whoops, read the role descriptions wrongly, sorry

yuuki

#3251 Post by yuuki » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:00 am

Temasek22 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:59 am
yuuki wrote:
Quick summary:

Chaqa COP
e.m.c SURVIVOR
Nephthys SCUM
Percy RB
worcej REWARDS
yuuki DYING AG

Carambola
Damo
RagingIke
rdrivera
Temasek
Floodgates
xorxes

Out of the following pool, anyone you think is most likely scum?
You

Temasek22

#3252 Post by Temasek22 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:03 am

yuuki wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:59 am
Temasek22 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:49 am
Percy Williams wrote:
No, Hosuke should.
Are you thinking Hosuke is going to cost you the win?
No, in fact, he'll probs earn me my first even webDip Mafia win as Town bcuz of how bad he is as scum. They don't even have daychat rn haha

e.m.c^42

#3253 Post by e.m.c^42 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:04 am

Carambola's not a bad choice, am in favor as well

Temasek22

#3254 Post by Temasek22 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:05 am

Temasek22 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:48 am
yuuki wrote:
Floodgates wrote:

*no tracker, sorry

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#3255 Post by rdrivera2005 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:32 am

yuuki wrote:
Quick summary:

Chaqa COP
e.m.c SURVIVOR
Nephthys SCUM
Percy RB
worcej REWARDS
yuuki DYING AG

Carambola
Damo
RagingIke
rdrivera
Temasek
Floodgates
xorxes

I would add Worcej get an extra kill if Nepthys is scum so it add some extra possibilities if we find the Emperor.

xorxes

#3256 Post by xorxes » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:12 am

I think it's game over now.

I was roleblocked last night, which means Neph is the Roleblocker and Percy is lying.

@Neph, we can't tie the vote because there's an odd number of players left and everyone has to vote for either you or worcej. The correct lynch is worcej because he is VT now while you still have one RB left. AG should challenge Percy, but I think we still lose. Our only chance is if Neph guesses correctly who does the kill or if the Bodyguard guesses correctly who to protect twice.

##VOTE worcej

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#3257 Post by dargorygel » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:19 am

##GM NOTE
FLOODGATES HAS REPLACED VECNA

yuuki

#3258 Post by yuuki » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:19 am

xorxes wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:12 am

I was roleblocked last night, which means Neph is the Roleblocker and Percy is lying.

@Neph, we can't tie the vote because there's an odd number of players left and everyone has to vote for either you or worcej. The correct lynch is worcej because he is VT now while you still have one RB left. AG should challenge Percy, but I think we still lose. Our only chance is if Neph guesses correctly who does the kill or if the Bodyguard guesses correctly who to protect twice.

##VOTE worcej
are you for real?

yuuki

#3259 Post by yuuki » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:21 am

xorxes wrote:

##VOTE worcej
There's no way we are killing an un-cced PR

xorxes

#3260 Post by xorxes » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:23 am

yuuki wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:19 am
xorxes wrote:

##VOTE worcej
are you for real?
What do you mean?