MINI MAFIA IV GAME THREAD

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
brainbomb

Re: MINI MAFIA IV GAME THREAD

#1141 Post by brainbomb » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:27 am

rdrivera2005
Day-3 27:27
page 50 / orig I was looking D1 again as it´s the best source of information and tried to do some vote analysis. Jamiet and DrCJG were both voting Xorxes until 5 hours to go. Then Jamiet changed to Damo, pushing his lynch. Two possible reasons for this move: Xorxes is scum and he was bussing or DRCJ is scum and he don't want to stay on the same wagon.
Later Dr moved to Worcej and Xorxes have no votes. Then with almost one hour to go, Ike voted Xorxes.
Then in the last minute Jamiet also changed his vote to Xorxes and tryed to get Bozo to also change. Then Dr also moved back his vote to Xorxes.
I know I am voting for Dr now, but this analysis is indicating me that maybe I am wrong.
I see two reasons for Jamiet moving from Damo to Xorxes: trying to effectively lynch Xorxes, something really unlikely as Xorxes can still vote for Damo or he wants to distance himself from Nepthys who were already voting for Damo and maybe get a tie and a possible lynch of Bozo and Damo in the following days. In this case I can't see a scum DrCJG also voting Xorxes at the last minute.
This make me think I could be wrong and Dr could be town and Xorxes isn´t that clear as I thought. I still think Bozo is town, can't see Jamiet pushing a scum mate to tie the vote the way he did (well, considering Bozo didn´t tie, it's possible, but all the other interactions between them point me the other way).
Then we have Brain. I really dislike most of the Brain play, specially on D2, and his comment about not having a Vig seems really like PR fishing.
So I decided to give another look at Jamiet and Nepthys interactions before I made my mind and what stroke me as interesting is how Nepthys defended Jamiet until the end but never gave a clear read on him. He also throwed shade at almost every other player beside Brain and Xorxes.

rivera is not scum making a post like this.

brainbomb

#1142 Post by brainbomb » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:47 am

I wanna hear xorx case on bozo

brainbomb

#1143 Post by brainbomb » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:26 am

ok.

##Vote xorxes

brainbomb

#1144 Post by brainbomb » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:26 am

lets just end it today. hes definetely scum

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1145 Post by rdrivera2005 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:34 am

I just don't know any more. Every time I ISO read a player I come to a different conclusion.

brainbomb

#1146 Post by brainbomb » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:38 am

really? who are you getting a new conclusion on

brainbomb

#1147 Post by brainbomb » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:51 am

##Vote No Lynch

ok. take your time. just in case I oversleep ill leave it on this

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1148 Post by rdrivera2005 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:18 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:38 am
Honestly, every ISO I did I just ended scumreading the player (you, Xorxes and Bozo). This is bad as I feel I could be the deciding vote.

So, are we doing a no-lynch or are we finishing today?

bozotheclown

#1149 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:17 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:18 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Honestly, every ISO I did I just ended scumreading the player (you, Xorxes and Bozo). This is bad as I feel I could be the deciding vote.

I think it depends on if you are going to vote for xorxes. If all three of us are going to vote for xorxes, I do not see any point in a no lynch today.

##VOTE xorxes

bozotheclown

#1150 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:27 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
brainbomb wrote:

Look at these posts again:
xorxes wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:42 pm
Nephthys wrote:
Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:41 pm

I think you'll find I also put you in my top scum reads buddy xx

Also, you literally just listed the entire player-base except the TCs as possible scum whilst avoiding giving idea of your own. Please tell me;
A) How does this post help town?
B) How does this not confirm you as scum?

I think this is the worst post I will ever see...
I can see this as Nephthys trying to bus/distance from bozo here.
xorxes wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:22 pm
Nephthys wrote:

Also, you literally just listed the entire player-base except the TCs as possible scum whilst avoiding giving idea of your own. Please tell me;

The only reason I'm not clearing bozo from this post by Nephthys is that it was posted at night. He was so polite all game that this almost sounds aggressive.
These posts were less than 24 hours apart, the only difference is I was voting for xorxes at the time of the first post and DrCJG at the time of the second post. xorxes was trying to use this post by Nephthys to scum read me when I was voting for him, then tried to use the same post to town read me when I was voting for DrCJG. I believe xorxes was trying to get me lynched when I was voting for him, but then was trying to pocket me when I was voting for DrCJG to set up you or brainbomb as the final mislynch.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1151 Post by rdrivera2005 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:20 pm

Ok. I am still reading but as Xorxes seems to be close to a consensus, I ISOed him and made some notes and have some questions I want him to answer will try to do the same with Bozo and Brain.

ISO on players:

Xorxes:
Primary posts that stood to me was the interaction with Jamiet and Thd on the terrorist/no-terrorist thing. Didn´t commit to a position.

Vote Damo with a joke reason.

Interacted with Nepthys asking if Squigs was town or scum when asking those initial questions, could be trying to relieve pressure from Nepthys.

Pushed Worcej to hardclaim.

I dislike this post, seems to be trying to push Brain buttons….
“Pffffffff... "accused"? You and worcej seem very touchy this game. He also thought I was upset when I asked him to not be evasive about his hardclaims.

And if I was scum, I wouldn't have any need to identify if you were a PR because you can't stop yourself from claiming before the end of D1 anyway. If you are a town PR, try to resist the urge.”
Wrote this about Damo (who he was still voting):
“I have not felt any scumvibes from him. Nothing extremely towntelling either.”
Interesting:
“People I wouldn't vote for at this stage: bozo, Jamiet, foodcoats, Nephthys
People I'm not particularly inclined to vote for at this stage: damo, tdfrance, brainbomb
People I wouldn't mind voting for at this stage: worcej, RagingIke, DrCJG

So let's ##VOTE DrCJG for now. “
Ok, I'll join, ##VOTE RagingIke

Will you join me on DrCJG in return?
Ended D1 in Ike´s wagon. I don´t think there were a real risk of Xorxes being lynched D1, considering most of Damo´s wagon weren´t online and that Damo himself isn't online to change vote, but it's hard to state this not being present on EOD.

This post on N1 is weird, didn´t remember Xorxes being so self-centered:
“Out of the five people that voted for me, damo was a joke vote, brainbomb was being typical brainbomb in that, overall his vote for me is probably the least scum indicative thing about his behavior so far, Jamiet I didn't feel as scum motivated at the time but I will reread, DrCJG was definitely scum motivated, Ike was retaliatory, so it could go either way.”
This combo at EON is interesting, almost like he knew Ike is dying:
xorxes
Night-1 00:13
page 26 / orig
Not a lot to add at this point:

Strongest townreads are foodcoats, bozo and Nephthys, but it's not unthinkable that one of them could be scum.
Second layer: Jamiet and brainbomb.
Third layer: worcej and RagingIke, not very strong scumreads.
Scummiest: DrCJG and thdfrance

xorxes
Night-1 00:05
page 27 / orig
↑brainbomb: "the way youre doing your reads just tiers them by your willingness to lynch. which doesnt tell us if you townread the pp..."
Call the two top layers town and the two bottom layers scum if you prefer, but then I have too many scum

xorxes
Day-2 47:47
page 27 / orig
I guess that reduces my scumpool to three

The reaction to Worcej claim is interesting:
##VOTE Jamiet

##END
No doubt, no questioning, and an end vote, something I just don't see why a vet player will do.

On Day 3 there is this weird thing of moving from scumreading Bozo to townreading him because of the same interaction with Nepthys. I also find Xorxes a lot less objective as I remember him in other games, like sensing the opportunities to a myslynch.

I just don't know. It's hard to me to read Xorxes, I usually read him wrong and I just fear it could be happening again.

Questions to Xorxes:

Why you thought Jamiet isn't scum motivated on voting you EOD1?

Why you take Worcej claim as true without questioning, considering you weren´t scum reading Jamiet and were scumreading Worcej?

Why you changed your read on Bozo/Nepthis interaction from bussing to town clearing Bozo in the same day?

Why do you think you are still alive at mylo?

brainbomb

#1152 Post by brainbomb » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:09 pm

rivera whyd you stop scumreading me

brainbomb

#1153 Post by brainbomb » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:10 pm

never saw you find a reason I was town you just shifted to agreeing with bozo and myself. in fact alot of your points vs xorxes are the same as mine or bozo

xorxes

#1154 Post by xorxes » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:49 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:27 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
brainbomb wrote:

xorxes wrote:
Nephthys wrote:

xorxes wrote:
Nephthys wrote:

The only reason I'm not clearing bozo from this post by Nephthys is that it was posted at night. He was so polite all game that this almost sounds aggressive.
These posts were less than 24 hours apart, the only difference is I was voting for xorxes at the time of the first post and DrCJG at the time of the second post. xorxes was trying to use this post by Nephthys to scum read me when I was voting for him, then tried to use the same post to town read me when I was voting for DrCJG. I believe xorxes was trying to get me lynched when I was voting for him, but then was trying to pocket me when I was voting for DrCJG to set up you or brainbomb as the final mislynch.
Those two posts say the same thing, bozo: Nephthys would not bus you unless instructed to do so at night.

xorxes

#1155 Post by xorxes » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:02 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:20 pm

Questions to Xorxes:

Why you thought Jamiet isn't scum motivated on voting you EOD1?
I don't remember, he had been on and off about me during the day and I never felt a scum motivation. I tend to underestimate Jamiet.
Why you take Worcej claim as true without questioning, considering you weren´t scum reading Jamiet and were scumreading Worcej?
I was townreading worcej at that point (see my post explaining my reasons which I don't really want to insist on). There was zero reason for a scum worcej to make that claim at that point.
Why you changed your read on Bozo/Nepthis interaction from bussing to town clearing Bozo in the same day?
I don't think I ever towncleared bozo that day. I was sure it was one of those two, and I ended up with the wrong one.
Why do you think you are still alive at mylo?
They didn't kill me N1 and after that they killed the PRs. Why didn't they kill me N1 is something we will find out when reading the mafia QT, but maybe they thought I could be a potential doc-save.

xorxes

#1156 Post by xorxes » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:04 pm

I'm going elsewhere for a bit, don't do something silly

bozotheclown

#1157 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:10 pm

xorxes wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:49 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:27 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:

xorxes wrote:

xorxes wrote:

Those two posts say the same thing, bozo: Nephthys would not bus you unless instructed to do so at night.
Both may have allowed for the possibility of Nephthys bussing me, but they had very different connotations. Besides, why does it matter if it was posted at night, except for day 1, Nephthys could still have been instructed to bus.

brainbomb

#1158 Post by brainbomb » Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:53 pm

##Vote Xanax
##Emd

brainbomb

#1159 Post by brainbomb » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:43 pm

im between rivera or xorx. its never bozo unless im just totally missing something obvious.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1160 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:56 am

brainbomb wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:09 pm
rivera whyd you stop scumreading me
I didn't stop scumreading you. At least not less then Xorxes. It's just your ISO is bigger, I was just all afternoon and I am in the cell where it's hard to take notes. I told I scumread everyone after reading the ISOs, just read what I wrote.