Mafia XL - A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
ND

Re: Mafia XL - A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum

#3961 Post by ND » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:44 pm

And yeah I'll vote either Rd or bozo. It doesn't matter. It's over. Both are scum.

Whichever is fine.

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3962 Post by bo_sox48 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:49 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:41 am
And honestly I didn't remember exactly why I included you on this list, I remember to think that you and Ghug could be playing with us and be together on the scum team, but it was 10 days ago and I just can't find a logical reason for tying you and Ghug.
You should probably figure that out because I am very curious.
rdrivera2005 wrote:
I said the reads were fake (and they were). Demon said he observed (Xorxes, Durga, ND and Worcej), none of them on his scumlist and neither on the scumlist he had before (Yav, Ike and Balki), there is no sense on watching people you think are town.
I didn´t said Flash and Gugh together was ridiculous, the what universe this makes sense comment was for me and Dr as scum. My comment on Flash and Ghug was because it just doesn´t fit with what Demon have claimed to Observe and also because he had the chance to vote Flash and put him on the lead on the day before and he choose to push Ike´s lynch.
At that point Balki haven’t flipped yet and neither Ghug or Flash, so I don´t get your last question.
Why did you vote for RHK on days 1 and 2? On day 1 in particular, you posted multiple times in the last 24 hours in ways that make me think you were inclined to vote damo, but you did not.

My last question is relating to D5. Balki flipped just after N4. You said two out of three of Balki, ghug, and I were likely scum with flash. Presuming you did scumread ghug and flash together despite that ambiguous statement, you still should have scumread me and did not. As a matter of fact, you made an effort to call me out by saying I was "not playing" and I countered by pointing out that you had posted less than half as much as I had and were near the bottom of the pack. After that, that issue never came up again, so I guess my snarky reply was satisfactory to you.

You took your time buying RHK's claim. Were you expecting a counterclaim?

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3963 Post by bo_sox48 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:49 pm

ND wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:42 pm
Lol I can't control how someone votes. But @bo yeah I noted Ghug but didn't pursue it. I thought I had a better read on someone else.
Who?

ND

#3964 Post by ND » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:53 pm

For most of the game my primary focus was flash and damo.

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3965 Post by bo_sox48 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:57 pm

I don't understand how that precludes you from ever exploring even the possibility of a case on ghug, especially around the time when you transitioned from flash/damo to Durga.

worcej

#3966 Post by worcej » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:01 pm

@ Bo_

How would you feel about an ND lynch instead? Take a look at his post history and this time, focus on ghug. If you use a word search for 'ghug', it comes up 48 times. You see ND list him often in a pool of scum, but as I believe you pointed out, never actually pushed the case and instead went often with the favored target (flash and damo). There are a few times (Day 5 Post, page 130) that he even states he doesn't think ghug is scum at that time.

N5, page 148, again he listed ghug, Durga, and Bo all as containing a scum player, but you know what he did D6? Voted flash, half-way through the day, and never moved when Damo ended up being lynched.

The icing on the cake to me: ghug finally became an option for ND only when he received the box on D7... Take a look:
ND wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:17 pm
I'm pretty sure it's Durga, Ghug, flash but no one cares except about flash. Whatever
This was the first time ghug was pushed by ND, after several lists containing him in the POE. I think he waited until this time because ghug was a deep scum player, but now with the box in hand his reveal as scum was possible and (thus) it possibly wasn't MyLo on D7 anymore.

More icing on the cake: Take a look at these posts from Mafia 39, where ND was the last scum heading into the end of the game.
ND wrote:
Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:04 pm
It's durga-vecna. Been obvious for days now.
ND wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:41 pm
Well, all I can tell you guys is what I did, but if me dying helps then there is really nothing else I can add at this point. The last scum is hiding well and if I die and Vecna isn't scum then I don't know what to tell you all. Its not me though. Start thinking outside the box because whoever is scum is going to win this if you don't.
Take a look at these recent posts from ND:
ND wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:24 pm
##Vote Bozo

It's Bozo and Rd. They played a good game, but it's over. GG. I am extremely confident Bo and Worcej are town. So this is pretty open and shut.
ND wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:10 pm
I mean it doesn't make sense man. You and Rd are very transparent. Why wasn't there some big push to save me or some counter if I was scum? I was leading the lynch all day last phase. You and Rd and the scum team played well but it's over. It doesn't matter if you or Rd get lynched today both of you are scum. It's pretty clear and easy actually.
This one also bothered me some, and is from this game:
ND wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:28 pm
Bozo is playing very aggressive here. But, he is scum. I will vote either him or RD. They are the scum team.
When not too long ago this came...
ND wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:22 am
Just because someone put's in 'effort' doesn't mean they are town. It may be a town indicator, but you know scum can play that game. So, anytime someone run's around saying 'look at me I put in effort I'm not scum hehe' it kind of gives me a chill. Anyway, beside the point. I don't think it's RD.

I think it has to be Ghug and probably someone who was complacent: Bozo or RD and then we have either Worcej or Durga.

I think it has to be Ghug, Bozo, Worcej. Is that likely? Ugh. I don't know. Conflict.

And for all of you still tunneling me. Just pretend I don't exist for the sake of this argument. Just, I'm not here so who are your three scum reads apart from me (because I'm not scum) Do one with me in it and do one without me in it if you want, but please think about this game on one level factoring in that I'm not scum. If you don't then it's GG.
Am I wrong that ND looks way to much like obv!scum?

##vote ND

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3967 Post by bo_sox48 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:04 pm

ND should answer to that before I do.

Foxcastle

#3968 Post by Foxcastle » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:27 pm

VOTE COUNT

bozotheclown (3) — ND, rdrivera2005
rdrivera (2) — bo_sox48, bozotheclown
ND (1) — worcej

No one is set to be lynched!

2 hours and 33 minutes remain in Day 8

Foxcastle

#3969 Post by Foxcastle » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:27 pm

CORRECTED VOTE COUNT

bozotheclown (2) — ND, rdrivera2005
ND (1) — worcej

2 hours and 33 minutes remain in Day 8

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#3970 Post by rdrivera2005 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:01 pm

bo_sox48 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:49 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
And honestly I didn't remember exactly why I included you on this list, I remember to think that you and Ghug could be playing with us and be together on the scum team, but it was 10 days ago and I just can't find a logical reason for tying you and Ghug.
You should probably figure that out because I am very curious.
rdrivera2005 wrote:
I said the reads were fake (and they were). Demon said he observed (Xorxes, Durga, ND and Worcej), none of them on his scumlist and neither on the scumlist he had before (Yav, Ike and Balki), there is no sense on watching people you think are town.
I didn´t said Flash and Gugh together was ridiculous, the what universe this makes sense comment was for me and Dr as scum. My comment on Flash and Ghug was because it just doesn´t fit with what Demon have claimed to Observe and also because he had the chance to vote Flash and put him on the lead on the day before and he choose to push Ike´s lynch.
At that point Balki haven’t flipped yet and neither Ghug or Flash, so I don´t get your last question.
Why did you vote for RHK on days 1 and 2? On day 1 in particular, you posted multiple times in the last 24 hours in ways that make me think you were inclined to vote damo, but you did not.

My last question is relating to D5. Balki flipped just after N4. You said two out of three of Balki, ghug, and I were likely scum with flash. Presuming you did scumread ghug and flash together despite that ambiguous statement, you still should have scumread me and did not. As a matter of fact, you made an effort to call me out by saying I was "not playing" and I countered by pointing out that you had posted less than half as much as I had and were near the bottom of the pack. After that, that issue never came up again, so I guess my snarky reply was satisfactory to you.

You took your time buying RHK's claim. Were you expecting a counterclaim?
I voted Demon D1 because his push on Yav was really forced, and Demon isn't a player that usually jump in a “slip” like he did. Then he backed off and jumped to thd and this didn´t make me scum read him less.
I wasn’t setting to vote Damo, I just told that I won´t be online until near EOD and that between the top wagon I would vote Damo or Ike. But when I came back thd were railroaded and I didn't change my vote.
D2 was during the elections here and I almost didn't have time to participate so I keep my vote from D1.

I never had a real scumread on you Bo, I got a bit worried you and Ghug could be manipulating the game, but after Balki died an Demon claimed I was more focused on this claim and didn´t really pursued the possibility you and Ghug were scum together.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#3971 Post by rdrivera2005 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:02 pm

I am leaving work now, hope to be around at EOD.

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3972 Post by bo_sox48 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:24 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:01 pm
I voted Demon D1 because his push on Yav was really forced, and Demon isn't a player that usually jump in a “slip” like he did. Then he backed off and jumped to thd and this didn´t make me scum read him less.
I wasn’t setting to vote Damo, I just told that I won´t be online until near EOD and that between the top wagon I would vote Damo or Ike. But when I came back thd were railroaded and I didn't change my vote.
D2 was during the elections here and I almost didn't have time to participate so I keep my vote from D1.
It's good to review these things.
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:24 pm
I don't like the Yav push, as a non-native speaker too I didn't even noticed it and one of Demon or Damo could be scum. Or even Jamiet that pointed it and didn't vote.
##vote Demon for now as Damo is already under some pressure.
This is your vote on day 1, with about 24 hours to go. I’m noting that you voted for pressure, not that that is a wrong way to go about things but that that was your reasoning.

This is three posts of yours later, with about 7 hours to go:
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:42 pm
Can someone in Peters wagon summarize the reason he is the leading wagon?
Tom gave no reason, ND sheeped Tom (weird), Bozo gave a convoluted reason that involved Jamiet and Damo voted the "biggest wagon" (it could be self defense, but with 9 hours to go it's lame).
You note some inconsistencies. You pointed out that damo’s vote was “lame” but do nothing with it.

About three minutes after that post, RHK posted. You never addressed this post. Why not?

Later that day, with about 3 hours to go:
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:08 pm
I am still comfortable with my vote on Demon. I could also vote on Damo or Ike in this order of the current wagons.
You refer to multiple potential reasons to vote other people, including damo, in this sequence. You note that you could vote damo or Ike, but obviously you did not. You only mention Demon once in the entire day after your vote for him with 24 hours to go, which was in the last post I referenced. You claimed to vote him for the purpose of pressure, specifically because damo already had pressure on him implying that you felt he did not need any more, but you never pressured him despite availability and opportunity to do so.

Why didn’t you ever push the case you just made to me on Demon on day 1?

bozotheclown

#3973 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:42 pm

I am going to have to leave soon, and I will be on the road at EOD. I can try to check in on mobile at EOD.

ND

#3974 Post by ND » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:50 pm

Hey guys unfortunately I am stuck at work for an after school meeting. I'm not scum. Rd and boxo are the team. Lynch either and we continue. Lynch me and the game is over. Doubtful I'll get another post in before deadline. If you all do lynch me then I had fun. Hat off to the scum team you all played well. Good aggressive end game from bozo and assist by Rd. I would also recommend for worcej to check himself next time he plays and not get stuck tunneling. It killed us this game. And bozo and Rd get ready to be fear voted next time you two play. GG.

Anyway, I'll keep my vote on bozo probably won't get another chance to check in due to the meet. If I get lynched then GG. If not, we lynch the other of those two tomorrow and win. Ltrs.

bozotheclown

#3975 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:57 pm

I have to leave now, I will check in when I can. Obviously we can't afford a tie, so bo_sox and worcej, you need to be voting the same way to prevent rdrivera and ND from forcing a tie. I will be able to change my vote before EOD if necessary.

Foxcastle

#3976 Post by Foxcastle » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:00 pm

VOTE COUNT

ND (1) — worcej

1 hour remains in Day 8

worcej

#3977 Post by worcej » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:22 pm

Well Bo, I find this to be shit. Both rdr and bozo are saying they will not be here at EOD....

BTW, Hi to the 'spirits' that are watching this shitshow lol...

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#3978 Post by bo_sox48 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:25 pm

It sounds like nobody will be here and none of them bothered arranging their votes in a way that makes it possible for us to decide.

Foxcastle

#3979 Post by Foxcastle » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:30 pm

VOTE COUNT

ND (1) — worcej

No one is set to be lynched! (Still...)

30 minutes remain in Day 8

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#3980 Post by rdrivera2005 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:31 pm

bo_sox48 wrote:
Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:25 pm
It sounds like nobody will be here and none of them bothered arranging their votes in a way that makes it possible for us to decide.
I am around but still on traffic. I don't get the vote part. I can vote either Bozo or ND as I am sure they are scum.