Mafia 57 Matrix

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Hellenic Riot
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

Re: Mafia 57 Matrix

#2801 Post by Hellenic Riot » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:10 pm

Delving further into my other points: The reason why I changed to townreading Goldie was very obvious and I am not the only person who did it. Damo's reveal very much changed the characteristics of that D1 emc wagon.

As for rdrivera - You yourself have just accused me of aggressively pursuing TFB until he was lynched - A valid point. Rdrivera on the other hand repeatedly accused me of going soft on people including TFB, and then later changed his reason for scumreading me to be my reaction to him voting me because he thought I was scum (an excellent piece of circular logic). So either I was soft on TFB, or I was not. As you yourself have recognised, I was not. Therefore rdrivera's reasoning was a pile of shit.

BunnyGo

#2802 Post by BunnyGo » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:13 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 6:57 pm
Now I would like BunnyGo to try to tell anyone that I'm not putting in any effort. This took me nearly two hours of work.
And I see your effort and contribution.

Jamiet99uk

#2803 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:15 pm

Hellenic Riot wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:06 pm
Ah yes, how dare I use the words 'all game' to describe behaviour that had, up until that point, occurred all game.

Ignoring most of the rest of that crock of shit, the reason I kept asking TFB that question is because TFB was online & reading the thread (he was listed at the bottom of the forum page). As it turned out, that was because he was writing up a big long answer, and had he done it faster I probably would have switched - Unfortunately he only posted it with about two minutes to go and there was no other plausible wagon by then.
Actually I'm not going to let this slide.

HR, you are a former Mod / Admin of this site, are you not?

Surely then, you must know that the "Who is Online" thing at the bottom of the page has at least a short lag - I think it's a couple of minutes. Also, it shows up whenever someone is logged into the forum at all - not just the particular thread that you are looking at. It's not a conclusive indicator that someone is reading that particular page, at all. This is therefore a very poor excuse for the way you were so super-aggressively hounding TFB.

Jamiet99uk

#2804 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:16 pm

Hellenic Riot wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:10 pm
Delving further into my other points: The reason why I changed to townreading Goldie was very obvious and I am not the only person who did it. Damo's reveal very much changed the characteristics of that D1 emc wagon.

As for rdrivera - You yourself have just accused me of aggressively pursuing TFB until he was lynched - A valid point. Rdrivera on the other hand repeatedly accused me of going soft on people including TFB, and then later changed his reason for scumreading me to be my reaction to him voting me because he thought I was scum (an excellent piece of circular logic). So either I was soft on TFB, or I was not. As you yourself have recognised, I was not. Therefore rdrivera's reasoning was a pile of shit.
Please would you moderate your language, scum?

Cyber-bullying is not tolerated here.

Hellenic Riot
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2805 Post by Hellenic Riot » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:18 pm

Essentially what this boils down to is whether or not I believe emc is town. D1, I thought the wagon on him was terrible and looked like blatant co-ordination. After the damo scan reveal that's given a different light. D3, I was not happy to lynch someone when the only case that had ever been given on him was that he was lurking and shouldn't be allowed to get away with it - The case you made *day one* and nobody had ever attempted to come up with anything better. I stand by that - I am not going to join a big wagon on someone if literally nobody can explain why they think they are scum.

D4 had more people joining said wagon and not explaining, though I am of course now beginning to consider it because PoE *is* suggesting that emc might be scum. I do not believe that PoE alone was an acceptable reason to vote him before now, but given how few people are left that I don't townread now, and given the rethink I've had to do since rdrivera was town, meh, maybe I have been chainsawing a scum all game. But frankly if nobody who scumread him could ever come up with a remotely convincing case until ghug's EoD Analyses tonight, the onus is on you guys just as much.

Hellenic Riot
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2806 Post by Hellenic Riot » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:20 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:15 pm
Hellenic Riot wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:06 pm
Ah yes, how dare I use the words 'all game' to describe behaviour that had, up until that point, occurred all game.

Ignoring most of the rest of that crock of shit, the reason I kept asking TFB that question is because TFB was online & reading the thread (he was listed at the bottom of the forum page). As it turned out, that was because he was writing up a big long answer, and had he done it faster I probably would have switched - Unfortunately he only posted it with about two minutes to go and there was no other plausible wagon by then.
Actually I'm not going to let this slide.

HR, you are a former Mod / Admin of this site, are you not?

Surely then, you must know that the "Who is Online" thing at the bottom of the page has at least a short lag - I think it's a couple of minutes. Also, it shows up whenever someone is logged into the forum at all - not just the particular thread that you are looking at. It's not a conclusive indicator that someone is reading that particular page, at all. This is therefore a very poor excuse for the way you were so super-aggressively hounding TFB.
TFB was around for a good half an hour without posting EoD3, it was not just 'a couple of minutes'. I do not know how accurate that timer is, I stepped down fairly soon after the forum change and then left the site for a good couple of years - but if that feature listing 'users browsing this forum - a forum which is essentially just mafia - actually lists everybody on the entire forum then why do I never see anyone who isn't in the game on it?

Furthermore another ex-site admin who was an admin much more recently than I was has repeatedly called out people for reading the thread and not posting, even including tonight. So I'm suspecting that you're just completely wrong here.

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2807 Post by Hamilton Brian » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:21 pm

ghug wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:11 am
Whoops wrong chat ignore
Blatant mis-message to throw the virus off?

Jamiet99uk

#2808 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:21 pm

Hellenic Riot wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:18 pm
Essentially what this boils down to is whether or not I believe emc is town.
No, it's a lot more than that. The way you orchestrated TheFlyingBoat's mis-wagon over fake claims that he was ignoring you or refusing to answer you is also a large part of why I'm now totally sure that you're scum.

Hellenic Riot
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2809 Post by Hellenic Riot » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:22 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:16 pm
Hellenic Riot wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:10 pm

Please would you moderate your language, scum?

Cyber-bullying is not tolerated here.
Out of the two of us, which one has ever been warned for that? Lmao

Hellenic Riot
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2810 Post by Hellenic Riot » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:23 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:21 pm
Hellenic Riot wrote:
No, it's a lot more than that. The way you orchestrated TheFlyingBoat's mis-wagon over fake claims that he was ignoring you or refusing to answer you is also a large part of why I'm now totally sure that you're scum.
Alright then, explain why nobody else at the time remotely considered that perspective. Could it be because everyone else could also see TFB lurking the thread and not posting? Could it be because they too were waiting on TFB to come up with some sort of answer? Could it be because the first time I asked that question, TFB *did* post afterwards without responding? Could it be that you have no idea what you're talking about?

Jamiet99uk

#2811 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:27 pm

Hellenic Riot wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:23 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Hellenic Riot wrote:
Alright then, explain why nobody else at the time remotely considered that perspective. Could it be because everyone else could also see TFB lurking the thread and not posting? Could it be because they too were waiting on TFB to come up with some sort of answer? Could it be because the first time I asked that question, TFB *did* post afterwards without responding? Could it be that you have no idea what you're talking about?
Rdrivera did. He called your interrogation of TFB "fake".

You punished him for daring to question you, and mis-wagoned him the next day.

Jamiet99uk

#2812 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:29 pm

It's ok, HR.

I have caught you, and you are upset.

I understand.

Take a little time out and then come back and chat with your buddies about whether to kill me tonight.

My work here is done for now, so I'm going out for a walk, and a pint.

Hellenic Riot
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#2813 Post by Hellenic Riot » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:29 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:27 pm
Hellenic Riot wrote:
Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:23 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:

Rdrivera did. He called your interrogation of TFB "fake".

You punished him for daring to question you, and mis-wagoned him the next day.
He said I went soft on TFB. You've just said the opposite.

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#2814 Post by Hamilton Brian » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:37 pm

Sorry not more active in this. Phone and no wifi are real busters.
For what it’s worth:
Town: ghug, jamie
Lean: bunny, goldfinger
Null: Tom, therul, HR (although pay attention to the ISO and the exchange). Like bunny says, pay attention to what the Dead say.). Baboon, Bo. Fox castle.
Scum: Temasek, emc,

Jamiet99uk

#2815 Post by Jamiet99uk » Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:56 pm

Hellenic Riot wrote: but if that feature listing 'users browsing this forum - a forum which is essentially just mafia - actually lists everybody on the entire forum then why do I never see anyone who isn't in the game on it?

Furthermore another ex-site admin who was an admin much more recently than I was has repeatedly called out people for reading the thread and not posting, even including tonight. So I'm suspecting that you're just completely wrong here.
I've checked this and I'm 100% sure I am correct.

I noticed that "users browsing this forum" said myself, Hamilton Brian, and 5 guests.

I immediately went to the game thread from the last Mini Mafia that I GMed, because I had it bookmarked.