MAFIA 63: THE SCOURGE [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Re: MAFIA 63: THE SCOURGE [HIDDEN]

#1961 Post by ghug » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:54 am

Durga wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:23 am
ghug wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:21 am
Durga wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:16 am

Are you kidding me. I'm still town reading you but in what world am I your strongest scumread??

And if this is true, literally vote me
In a world where I'm focusing on townreads and you haven't done all that much of note.
What a cop out bullshit response. So your top scum read is because you think I haven't done much d1? When have I ever? Literally I did everything you did, so how is it scummy?
You often talk a lot and lead kills day one, so I don't really but the "I always do that" excuse. I was starting to scumread you last game right before you claimed tracker too, so I'm pretty comfortable saying voting you based on the early feeling isn't the best course of action.

brainbomb

#1962 Post by brainbomb » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:55 am

abortions abortions abortions

brainbomb

#1963 Post by brainbomb » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:56 am

love the ghug wagon. keep it warm for daddy warbucks

President Eden

#1964 Post by President Eden » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:58 am

brainbomb wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:55 am
abortions abortions abortions
Well we tried team.

Durga

#1965 Post by Durga » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:59 am

ghug wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:54 am
Durga wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:23 am
ghug wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:21 am

In a world where I'm focusing on townreads and you haven't done all that much of note.
What a cop out bullshit response. So your top scum read is because you think I haven't done much d1? When have I ever? Literally I did everything you did, so how is it scummy?
You often talk a lot and lead kills day one, so I don't really but the "I always do that" excuse. I was starting to scumread you last game right before you claimed tracker too, so I'm pretty comfortable saying voting you based on the early feeling isn't the best course of action.
I thought I was the paranoid one, what's with you?

I obviously wanted ND dead last day without wanting to stir up ND. I thought that was obvious. I couldn't be the main pusher for optics (I don't like people having a negative impression of me bc of drama and I hate drama) but I was obviously directing people EoD so this is nonsense.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1966 Post by ghug » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:59 am

President Eden wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:45 am
ghug wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:20 am
You haven't voted anyone over the flips except for celaph, which was dumb.

I did this last game through day 2, so disagreeing with me is not a good reason to scumread me. You still haven't answered my question.
I didn't just list flips. I listed votes and I listed interactions as other hard info to use. From that I've been working through all kinds of reads on people. Funny enough every time I do you just shade them and shit on my effort without providing any constructive direction to look instead.

I'm not suspecting you because I disagree with your ND vote, and I think I made that quite clear. You have now said that you voted ND because you think he's a bad and unpleasant player, but you called that wagon shitty, but now you're back on the same wagon because you think worcej is a bad and unpleasant player, but you're also most suspicious of Durga, and in the meantime neither ND nor worcej have actually done anything you noted as suspicious, but also you hate like every other vote, but you're also not willing to do any work to figure out a good vote. It's all bullshit.
I'm disagreeing with your points because all of them suck (like this one), and it's easier to react in the moment and stimulate discussion than it is to sit down and go through the past. I am generating reads in the process, and you're welcome to question me on them.

I called the ND wagon shitty because it was. So is my worcej vote today. Rabidly pushing people over day one info has tended to also work out shittily. Leaving a bunch of shitty players alive to the endgame is also shitty. Gotta cut the shit somewhere.

I did the same thing last game and you were reading. How is this different. What changed about me that suddenly drove you to scumread me after the day started?

aarodactyl

#1967 Post by aarodactyl » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:00 am

@PE, I'm rereading everyone in alphabetical order while I still can, and I'm on brain. What are your current thoughts on them? They went from tier 4 to tier 2 from D1 to N1 for you. And then in your EON1 post, you have them as town.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1968 Post by ghug » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:01 am

aarodactyl wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:00 am
@PE, I'm rereading everyone in alphabetical order while I still can, and I'm on brain. What are your current thoughts on them? They went from tier 4 to tier 2 from D1 to N1 for you. And then in your EON1 post, you have them as town.
Big fan of aaro succinctly stating his opinion on this and then immediately moving on to do his own thing.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1969 Post by ghug » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:03 am

brainbomb wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:56 am
love the ghug wagon. keep it warm for daddy warbucks
Really not a fan of brain stoking the flames from the sidelines.

Durga

#1970 Post by Durga » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:05 am

Ghug cares much more about his image when he's scum, I don't think scum. Ghug votes the ND slot again, he'd make more of an effort to look like he's scum hunting

Donny Dude

#1971 Post by Donny Dude » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:06 am

aarodactyl wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:25 am
I don't really agree with the wagon on ghug. I'm getting scummy vibes from them, but they're basically the same scummy vibes I got from him last game (when he was town PR).

On the other hand, if people aren't trusting him, then there's not much incentive for me to finish collecting my thoughts tonight, since I doubt he'll have the energy to fulfill his promise of a tunnel on me.
K aaro, what does that first sentence mean? The wagon or ghug himself.
Why if people don't trust ghug? then there is no incentive for you to post thoughts?

aarodactyl

#1972 Post by aarodactyl » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:07 am

ghug wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:01 am
aarodactyl wrote:
Big fan of aaro succinctly stating his opinion on this and then immediately moving on to do his own thing.
Everything you write sounds sarcastic so I have no idea if you're actually a big fan of this.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1973 Post by ghug » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:07 am

Durga wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:05 am
Ghug cares much more about his image when he's scum, I don't think scum. Ghug votes the ND slot again, he'd make more of an effort to look like he's scum hunting
And you wonder why I'm paranoid.

Donny Dude

#1974 Post by Donny Dude » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:07 am

Durga wrote:
Scum Ghug also posts more things people agree with and makes the look good decision and I don't see that so yeah town.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1975 Post by ghug » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:08 am

aarodactyl wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:07 am
ghug wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:01 am
aarodactyl wrote:
Everything you write sounds sarcastic so I have no idea if you're actually a big fan of this.
Sad

aarodactyl

#1976 Post by aarodactyl » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:09 am

Donny Dude wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:06 am
aarodactyl wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:25 am
I don't really agree with the wagon on ghug. I'm getting scummy vibes from them, but they're basically the same scummy vibes I got from him last game (when he was town PR).

On the other hand, if people aren't trusting him, then there's not much incentive for me to finish collecting my thoughts tonight, since I doubt he'll have the energy to fulfill his promise of a tunnel on me.
K aaro, what does that first sentence mean? The wagon or ghug himself.
Why if people don't trust ghug? then there is no incentive for you to post thoughts?
Sorry, I meant that I don't agree with that fact people are starting to pile on ghug. I think they're acting very similar to last game, so if people have an issue with how he's playing, I want them to at least ground it in his town meta.

However, I'll admit that I'm not good at reading ghug. I was sure they were scum until they role claimed last game.

Durga

#1977 Post by Durga » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:10 am

ghug wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:07 am
Durga wrote:
And you wonder why I'm paranoid.
Why? I have no idea. I think I've been able to read you really well lately. I caught you when you were scum.

Durga

#1978 Post by Durga » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:11 am

I mean I'll look ridiculous here if you're not but nothing is giving me scum!ghug vibes

President Eden

#1979 Post by President Eden » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:17 am

If ghug is actually town then this is my last game on webDiplomacy, or at least my last one with him. I cannot believe he could be town and have such an utterly poisonous mindset and have that actually be tolerated. His ISO is nothing but shitting on people trying to solve the game. It is appalling that he can be doing things he concedes are terrible while still having the arrogance to shade people trying to solve. It is the definition of toxic. If this is what this community has become, I'm ashamed.

Luckily he is not town, this is just mafia demoralizing solving efforts, and when we flip him we'll be much closer to winning the game.

Durga

#1980 Post by Durga » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:19 am

President Eden wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:17 am
If ghug is actually town then this is my last game on webDiplomacy, or at least my last one with him. I cannot believe he could be town and have such an utterly poisonous mindset and have that actually be tolerated. His ISO is nothing but shitting on people trying to solve the game. It is appalling that he can be doing things he concedes are terrible while still having the arrogance to shade people trying to solve. It is the definition of toxic. If this is what this community has become, I'm ashamed.

Luckily he is not town, this is just mafia demoralizing solving efforts, and when we flip him we'll be much closer to winning the game.
He's fine, you're being dramatic