M62: PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF REVOLUTIONARY MAFIA GAME THREAD!

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Re: M62: PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF REVOLUTIONARY MAFIA GAME THREAD!

#10581 Post by Chaqa » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:42 am

Chaqa wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:41 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:23 am
Chaqa wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:07 am

On being in M60 - i was, but I died very early and didn't follow the game after i died.
Are you saying you never found out that all the primary mafia were bussing summit?
No, but I don't know any details beyond the fact it happened.
And that ghug and Durga and you were the bussers

bozotheclown

#10582 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:43 am

Chaqa wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:42 am
Chaqa wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:

Are you saying you never found out that all the primary mafia were bussing summit?
You posted this after the game was over, so you must have understood some of what happened late in the game:
Chaqa wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:32 pm
I definitely could have played better, but I was screaming from the mountaintops while alive for the gun to be used on DURGA.

Scum bussing summit so hard was real good for them late game.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#10583 Post by Chaqa » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:16 am

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:43 am
Chaqa wrote:
Chaqa wrote:

You posted this after the game was over, so you must have understood some of what happened late in the game:
Chaqa wrote:
I definitely could have played better, but I was screaming from the mountaintops while alive for the gun to be used on DURGA.

Yeah, how do these conflict whatsoever?

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

#10584 Post by dargorygel » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:49 pm

GM OFFICIAL REAL TRUE ACCURATE VOTE COUNT (Подсчет голосов)

The Last Day of Christmas…er… M 62

Chaqa Chipotlevich (1): bozo
Bozoski Clownovich (1): kgray

No votes: Chaqa

No ballot-induced death is presently indicated.

bozotheclown

#10585 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:17 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:16 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:43 am
Chaqa wrote:

Chaqa wrote:

Yeah, how do these conflict whatsoever?
You said this to explain why you did not consider M60 when evaluating D1, where you said you thought all teacon voters were town:
Chaqa wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:07 am
bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:46 am
Chaqa wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:16 am

Exactly, and M61 was not a bussing exactly. It was scum theater between me and Kgray. I think we would be the ones to call out that behavior again.
In any case, voting for teacon to break the tie D1 was a good distancing move, so I give you credit for that, because I think you did it as scum.

I also know you were in M60 when Durga, ghug, and I all did the same type of thing to summit D1, and none of us were ever DKed as a result. I also would expect you to have M60 in mind when evaluating D1, which is why I always found this questionable:
Chaqa wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:26 pm
Day 1 teacon wagon at EoD:
Flum
Bunny
HR
Vash
Chaqa
Balki

I think this group should form everyone's towncore. No reason for mafia to stay on scum in a close TvSv? situation (Maniac being the ?)

Maniac's flip would give us the most information about Day 1, but I need to do some further analysis before I jump in on that.

I agree that on a vote perspective, Kgray does look bad, but from a read perspective, I don't see the scum!Kgray we had last game.

My take on things as of this morning:

Town-Core: (in ghug alphabetical order)
Flum
Bunny
Vash
Balki
HR
Aarodactyl

Town-Lean:
Bona - I put Bona here because he's been keeping up with the game despite also playin copious amounts of Among Us with my friends. Don't think he does that as scum

Kgray - based off a slight meta read

Scum-Possible: (mostly the "wasted votes" on day 1):
EMC - Not sure I want to vote on EMC, since I find him relatively easy to get a read on as the game progresses

Vecna - Not actually feeling scum!Vecna yet. The more he comes at me the more likely town he is. Scum!Vecna likes to buddy me

Yoyo - I don't quite recall his playstyle enough to have a solid read, but his inactivity is potentially sus

Neph/worcej - Sat on ghug wagon.

Bozo - Sat on a useless D1 wagon with teacon. Looks pretty bad.

Scum-Lean:
Jamie - based off D1 scum hanging vote theory

Maniac - conditional on some followup VCA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Of the current wagons, I would vote for HB or Bozo. Would not vote for kgray or EMC or Balki. Would prefer we vote out Jamie. Think Maniac should be a prime investigation target.

Vigilante should shoot Neph, worcej, or Yoyo.
On being in M60 - i was, but I died very early and didn't follow the game after i died.
However, this post in the M60 thread after the game was over indicated that not only were you aware of the scum bussing D1 in M60, but you acknowledged that was a significant factor in our winning M60:
Chaqa wrote:

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#10586 Post by Chaqa » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:02 pm

You’re just repeating nearly verbatim what you already said. My response is the same.

Voting for someone isn’t the same as bussing. Throwing shade isn’t the same as bussing.

bozotheclown

#10587 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:18 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:36 pm
ghug wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:30 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:29 pm

I still think all of the teacon voters should be green.
Given that you haven't even read the game, you're basing this entirely on the easily disprovable assumption that nobody ever busses.
Imma be real.

I've read about half the game, and most of it since like Day 2-3.

I don't and never have put much value in the things people say or do outside of:
1. Votes
2. Reads list
3. Reasons for voting
4. Crumbs/slips

There's 400 pages and about 350 of it is fluff.

Teacon was a viable wagon Day 1 and I'm still shocked Bunny was scum based on that. if two scum were voting teacon, it would be a massive risk and I don't see any competent scumteam doing that. Given the teacon voters are a bloc of our most experienced players, I just don't see a world where any of them are scum.
Here is another post where you argue againt the possibility of scum bussing teacon D1, even after BunnyGo flipped scum.

bozotheclown

#10588 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:30 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:02 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 5:45 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:52 pm
I wish Tom wasn't so MIA.

I'm feeling today should be Bozo or Damo. Probably the other the next day unless the first one flips scum? Idk. Are we letting a newb scum get away with something?
How about damo today then since he already has 4 votes?
I addressed this. My holdup on voting Damo is the people voting him.
Chaqa wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:03 pm
Hey it's page 420

You know what that means.

##Vote damo

I was thinking, and there's only two scum left, so at least half of his wagon must be town, so... :shrug:
I think Chaqa decided to vote for damo at this time because the vote had tied 4-4, and it would look best for him to break the tie. However, Chaqa as scum had to vote for damo between celaph and damo the way he was scum reading damo.

bozotheclown

#10589 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:38 pm

Maniac wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 8:54 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:03 pm
Hey it's page 420

You know what that means.

##Vote damo

I was thinking, and there's only two scum left, so at least half of his wagon must be town, so... :shrug:
Poor maths here. Everyone with two votes on them must have a least half of them as town votes. (Unless someone votes for themselves).
Here Maniac points out the problem with Chaqa's justification for finally voting for damo.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#10590 Post by Chaqa » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:44 pm

Bozo, not a single thing you've said so far is alignment indicative.

I find it quite strange that in Final Three, you are hyper focusing on me and not at all on Kgray. I'm leaning toward you being the last scum as I have been, but Kgray has some behavior where I am not completely discounting the possibility she's scum.

Ghug, HR, Flum, and many others thought I was town.

Flum was 80% sure you were scum. You narrowly survived Day 8 and Day 9.

Celaph was one of the people who would have been willing to vote you. I wonder if you didn't kill him so you could have/help ghug get a mis-DK on Aero yesterday, or one on me or Kgray, so that today you can push whichever of me and Aero survived.

bozotheclown

#10591 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:52 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Wed Dec 09, 2020 7:40 am
I meant to quote some post there. IDK which one, I'm tired.

My biggest hesitation to vote damo right now is who is on his wagon.

I would prefer if some group of Flum, Tom, HR, Balki, and Maniac could find a consensus choice or two for us to wagon on.
Chaqa appears to be making an attempt to prevent the damo NK here.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#10592 Post by Chaqa » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:59 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:52 pm
Chaqa wrote:

I would prefer if some group of Flum, Tom, HR, Balki, and Maniac could find a consensus choice or two for us to wagon on.
This is exactly what I mean.

I had legitimate concerns about voting Damo, but in the end I was the deciding damo vote. Somehow this is SCUMMY to you.

Yet on Day 1, Kgray was the deciding vote on the teacon wagon, LEFT IT, rejoined to become the deciding vote on the ND wagon, which is an ACTUAL situation of saving scum, and you don't scumread her for it, in a situation where saving scum is MUCH more scummy.

Regardless of what I think about kgray's scumminess, it is SUPER out of character for town!Bozo to not be harping on this point as well.

bozotheclown

#10593 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:04 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:44 pm

I find it quite strange that in Final Three, you are hyper focusing on me and not at all on Kgray. I'm leaning toward you being the last scum as I have been, but Kgray has some behavior where I am not completely discounting the possibility she's scum.

Celaph was one of the people who would have been willing to vote you. I wonder if you didn't kill him so you could have/help ghug get a mis-DK on Aero yesterday, or one on me or Kgray, so that today you can push whichever of me and Aero survived.
There are not going to be many things that are 100% scum indicative, but I am looking at the accumulation of suspicious things. I also think your claiming you did not follow M60 after you were eliminated when it obviously was not true is scum indicative.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#10594 Post by Chaqa » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:06 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:04 pm
Chaqa wrote:

There are not going to be many things that are 100% scum indicative, but I am looking at the accumulation of suspicious things. I also think your claiming you did not follow M60 after you were eliminated when it obviously was not true is scum indicative.
Dude.

I.
DID
NOT
FOLLOW
THE
GAME

I never do.

I DONT EVEN READ WHEN IM PLAYING

why the fuck would I read when Im dead

bozotheclown

#10595 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:12 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:59 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Chaqa wrote:

I had legitimate concerns about voting Damo, but in the end I was the deciding damo vote. Somehow this is SCUMMY to you.

aYet on Day 1, Kgray was the deciding vote on the teacon wagon, LEFT IT, rejoined to become the deciding vote on the ND wagon, which is an ACTUAL situation of saving scum, and you don't scumread her for it, in a situation where saving scum is MUCH more scummy.

Regardless of what I think about kgray's scumminess, it is SUPER out of character for town!Bozo to not be harping on this point as well.
You were scum reading damo but used the players voting for him as an excuse to avoid voting for him and tried to get other players to start a new wagon, but then when it was obvious the DK was going to be damo or celaph, you voted for damo at the time it would maximize the bussing effect if you are scum.

I questioned kgray about her D1 vote movements and explanation for her votes as early as N1. However, I think what kgray did D1 would not have been a good scum play despite having potentially saved teacon, while I think what you did D1 would have been a good scum play despite the risk of getting teacon DKed. Therefore, I think your D1 is more scum indicative.

bozotheclown

#10596 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:15 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:06 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Chaqa wrote:

Dude.

I.
DID
NOT
FOLLOW
THE
GAME

I never do.

It doesn't matter if you were reading the game or not, this post clearly shows you were aware summit was bussed D1 and that it had a positive result for the mafia, which is exactly what you were denying knowledge of:
Chaqa wrote:

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#10597 Post by Chaqa » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:26 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:12 pm
Chaqa wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:

aYet on Day 1, Kgray was the deciding vote on the teacon wagon, LEFT IT, rejoined to become the deciding vote on the ND wagon, which is an ACTUAL situation of saving scum, and you don't scumread her for it, in a situation where saving scum is MUCH more scummy.

You were scum reading damo but used the players voting for him as an excuse to avoid voting for him and tried to get other players to start a new wagon, but then when it was obvious the DK was going to be damo or celaph, you voted for damo at the time it would maximize the bussing effect if you are scum.

I questioned kgray about her D1 vote movements and explanation for her votes as early as N1. However, I think what kgray did D1 would not have been a good scum play despite having potentially saved teacon, while I think what you did D1 would have been a good scum play despite the risk of getting teacon DKed. Therefore, I think your D1 is more scum indicative.
At the time of the damo-celaph vote, my town reads were mostly voting celaph.

If I was scum with Damo, I had the easiest justification in the world for voting celaph, who I was also scum reading, but I didn't. It doesn't make any sense for me to bus in that situation.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#10598 Post by Chaqa » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:27 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:15 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:06 pm
bozotheclown wrote:

Dude.

I.
DID
NOT
FOLLOW
THE
GAME

I never do.

It doesn't matter if you were reading the game or not, this post clearly shows you were aware summit was bussed D1 and that it had a positive result for the mafia, which is exactly what you were denying knowledge of:
Chaqa wrote:

I never claimed I wasn't aware they bussed.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#10599 Post by Chaqa » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:34 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Chaqa wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:

@Bozo - here is me directly contradicting your supposed "gotcha"

Like, earlier this very page.

bozotheclown

#10600 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:36 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:26 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:12 pm
Chaqa wrote:

At the time of the damo-celaph vote, my town reads were mostly voting celaph.

If I was scum with Damo, I had the easiest justification in the world for voting celaph, who I was also scum reading, but I didn't. It doesn't make any sense for me to bus in that situation.
It would make sense unless you thought damo had a chance to survive until the end of the game. kgray and I were voting for damo also, do you think it makes more sense for us to bus damo than you?