MAFIA 52: You Can't Take The Sky From Me [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
peterlund
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 918
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:52 pm
Location: Sverige
Karma: 154
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 52: You Can't Take The Sky From Me [HIDDEN]

#5021 Post by peterlund » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:00 am

Chaqa wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 10:57 pm
There is a tinfoil that damo is Reaver and EMC is Assassin, but I doubt it.
Why is Darg not Reavered?

peterlund
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 918
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:52 pm
Location: Sverige
Karma: 154
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 52: You Can't Take The Sky From Me [HIDDEN]

#5022 Post by peterlund » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:05 am

xorxes wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:28 pm
Assassin: Fox >>> Chaqa > emc

Reaver: peter > teacon > damo > dargo > Jamie
Chaqa was just read as VT by damo. Why is he second assassin?

And the reaver order is faulty. First should be Teacon. I am still the Hero.

xorxes
Posts: 5162
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:45 am
Karma: 254

Re: MAFIA 52: You Can't Take The Sky From Me [HIDDEN]

#5023 Post by xorxes » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:12 am

peterlund wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:05 am
xorxes wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 11:28 pm
Assassin: Fox >>> Chaqa > emc

Reaver: peter > teacon > damo > dargo > Jamie
Chaqa was just read as VT by damo. Why is he second assassin?

And the reaver order is faulty. First should be Teacon. I am still the Hero.
There's a >>>> for a reason. Chaqa could still be the Assassin if damo is the Reaver.

Teacon did not post between EON3 and the D4 level 1 violation announcement, but you did. That's the only reason I have you as more likely.

peterlund
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 918
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:52 pm
Location: Sverige
Karma: 154
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 52: You Can't Take The Sky From Me [HIDDEN]

#5024 Post by peterlund » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:18 am

xorxes wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:12 am
Teacon did not post between EON3 and the D4 level 1 violation announcement, but you did. That's the only reason I have you as more likely.
BUT IT IS NOT ME! Who else can it be?

peterlund
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 918
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:52 pm
Location: Sverige
Karma: 154
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 52: You Can't Take The Sky From Me [HIDDEN]

#5025 Post by peterlund » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:21 am

xorxes wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:12 am
Teacon did not post between EON3 and the D4 level 1 violation announcement, but you did. That's the only reason I have you as more likely.
You are saying it is not Teacon. Then knowing I am not it. You lynch me and then you ask me to target Teacon, that also is town. TWO town dead is what you are setting us up for! :shock:

damo666
Posts: 4201
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 353

Re: MAFIA 52: You Can't Take The Sky From Me [HIDDEN]

#5026 Post by damo666 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:22 am

peterlund wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:18 am
xorxes wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:12 am
Teacon did not post between EON3 and the D4 level 1 violation announcement, but you did. That's the only reason I have you as more likely.
BUT IT IS NOT ME! Who else can it be?
Don't worry. Just shoot Teacon when you're lynched.

damo666
Posts: 4201
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 353

Re: MAFIA 52: You Can't Take The Sky From Me [HIDDEN]

#5027 Post by damo666 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:23 am

Peter and Fox just concede

xorxes
Posts: 5162
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:45 am
Karma: 254

Re: MAFIA 52: You Can't Take The Sky From Me [HIDDEN]

#5028 Post by xorxes » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:25 am

peterlund wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:18 am
xorxes wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:12 am
Teacon did not post between EON3 and the D4 level 1 violation announcement, but you did. That's the only reason I have you as more likely.
BUT IT IS NOT ME! Who else can it be?
Any one of teacon, damo, dargo and Jamie.

xorxes
Posts: 5162
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:45 am
Karma: 254

Re: MAFIA 52: You Can't Take The Sky From Me [HIDDEN]

#5029 Post by xorxes » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:27 am

peterlund wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:21 am
xorxes wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:12 am
Teacon did not post between EON3 and the D4 level 1 violation announcement, but you did. That's the only reason I have you as more likely.
You are saying it is not Teacon. Then knowing I am not it. You lynch me and then you ask me to target Teacon, that also is town. TWO town dead is what you are setting us up for! :shock:
When did I say that? We lynch Fox first. I would save you for final three. Then we lynch you, and if you are town you get the final word between the last remaining two.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 2203
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 842

Re: MAFIA 52: You Can't Take The Sky From Me [HIDDEN]

#5030 Post by Chaqa » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:37 am

No point in discussing before we see the kills. Let’s not give them more info.

xorxes
Posts: 5162
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:45 am
Karma: 254

Re: MAFIA 52: You Can't Take The Sky From Me [HIDDEN]

#5031 Post by xorxes » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:44 am

Chaqa wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:37 am
No point in discussing before we see the kills. Let’s not give them more info.
There isn't really any info that they don't already have. If they want to coordinate their kills, let them speak.

I would only say to the Assassin that killing the Reaver will get them the silver medal instead of the bronze.

And to the Reaver, I would remind them that the Assassin has already killed their buddy Bunny. They are obviously coming for the Reavers.

dargorygel
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 2620
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:55 pm
Location: Over the rainbow
Karma: 1679
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 52: You Can't Take The Sky From Me [HIDDEN]

#5032 Post by dargorygel » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:54 am

Ok
So Jamie...
You visit someone, tell me who it is... and I will watch them. I will see you even if you don't SAVE them.
And you and I will be cleared.

(because there is only one Reaver... and only one scum.)

xorxes
Posts: 5162
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:45 am
Karma: 254

Re: MAFIA 52: You Can't Take The Sky From Me [HIDDEN]

#5033 Post by xorxes » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:02 am

dargorygel wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:54 am
Ok
So Jamie...
You visit someone, tell me who it is... and I will watch them. I will see you even if you don't SAVE them.
And you and I will be cleared.

(because there is only one Reaver... and only one scum.)
He would be clear if you do that (and survive to tell the tale). You would not be clear.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 2203
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 842

Re: MAFIA 52: You Can't Take The Sky From Me [HIDDEN]

#5034 Post by Chaqa » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:23 am

So why doesn’t Dargo say who he is going to watch, and Jamiet can choose whether or not to visit him? Then Dargo says whether he did or not, and Jamie can confirm/deny?

dargorygel
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 2620
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:55 pm
Location: Over the rainbow
Karma: 1679
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 52: You Can't Take The Sky From Me [HIDDEN]

#5035 Post by dargorygel » Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:46 am

Chaqa wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:23 am
So why doesn’t Dargo say who he is going to watch, and Jamiet can choose whether or not to visit him? Then Dargo says whether he did or not, and Jamie can confirm/deny?
Yes...

damo666
Posts: 4201
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 353

Re: MAFIA 52: You Can't Take The Sky From Me [HIDDEN]

#5036 Post by damo666 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:50 am

dargorygel wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 3:46 am
Chaqa wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:23 am
So why doesn’t Dargo say who he is going to watch, and Jamiet can choose whether or not to visit him? Then Dargo says whether he did or not, and Jamie can confirm/deny?
Yes...
Agreed. And obviously choose someone we don't want killed. Assuming you are both clear it guarantees their safety.

peterlund
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 918
Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:52 pm
Location: Sverige
Karma: 154
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 52: You Can't Take The Sky From Me [HIDDEN]

#5037 Post by peterlund » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:21 am

@damo. You say I am the first Reaver susp to lynch. Then I recommended that you scan me so you find out the truth, that I am town. Then town can avoid a mislynch at this crucial point

damo666
Posts: 4201
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 353

Re: MAFIA 52: You Can't Take The Sky From Me [HIDDEN]

#5038 Post by damo666 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:52 am

peterlund wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:21 am
@damo. You say I am the first Reaver susp to lynch. Then I recommended that you scan me so you find out the truth, that I am town. Then town can avoid a mislynch at this crucial point
If I survive the night and dargo and Jamie cleared it doesn't really matter. If I survive I will then decide who to read. It probably won't be you because you are the most affordable mislynch as you'd have a shot. I would probably read Teacon.

In the unlikely event I am a NK (which would prove me non Reaver) and if dargo/Jamie cleared I would advocate a lynch of Peter with instruction to shoot Teacon. If there is a dargo/Jamie dispute I guess that means one of them is Reaver so we lynch one of those and if a mislynch then the other.

I cannot envisage a town loss (unless Fox is not assassin and then something is truly awry).

damo666
Posts: 4201
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 353

Re: MAFIA 52: You Can't Take The Sky From Me [HIDDEN]

#5039 Post by damo666 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:53 am

So Peter if you are town you have nothing to fear, if you are reaver you have lost.

xorxes
Posts: 5162
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:45 am
Karma: 254

Re: MAFIA 52: You Can't Take The Sky From Me [HIDDEN]

#5040 Post by xorxes » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:07 pm

damo666 wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:52 am
peterlund wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:21 am
@damo. You say I am the first Reaver susp to lynch. Then I recommended that you scan me so you find out the truth, that I am town. Then town can avoid a mislynch at this crucial point
If I survive the night and dargo and Jamie cleared it doesn't really matter. If I survive I will then decide who to read. It probably won't be you because you are the most affordable mislynch as you'd have a shot. I would probably read Teacon.

In the unlikely event I am a NK (which would prove me non Reaver) and if dargo/Jamie cleared I would advocate a lynch of Peter with instruction to shoot Teacon. If there is a dargo/Jamie dispute I guess that means one of them is Reaver so we lynch one of those and if a mislynch then the other.

I cannot envisage a town loss (unless Fox is not assassin and then something is truly awry).
This makes me very worried that damo is the Reaver. Reader!Damo should be the only one 100% sure that Fox is the Assassin.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: e.m.c^42, goldfinger0303 and 5 guests