M81: A Night To Remember [GAME THREAD]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
brainbomb

Re: M81: A Night To Remember [GAME THREAD]

#361 Post by brainbomb » Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:33 pm

http://mafia.peterlund.se/e/web/msgs?g= ... aarodactyl

A town game from aaro in Mini game 1021

sweetandcool

#362 Post by sweetandcool » Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:34 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:28 pm
sweetandcool wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:14 am
brainbomb wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:11 am

What makes you assume anything about why I townread them other than that I just townread them?
Either it is a sad and unlikely coincidence, or you are town reading anyone who supports an anti-town agenda.

Your manner, supports the latter case.
here you can see evidence of demonRHK and sweet and cool both reaching to characterize kak and worcej as anti town players with anti town strategies purely because they questioned the notion of claiming chat partners. this focus seems totally spent on trying to use Aaro's opinion of the setup to turn people against these two, without giving any fair analysis of worcej or kak.

And nowhere in my reads did I ever call kak and worcej town for having these positions. and yet that was what seemed to be the immediate fixation by these two.

By this logic, S&C should have a POE of myself, worcej, and kak and assume there are alot of scum all hardsiding with anti town strategies.

and DemonRHK just straight up flees the game thread after this.
At the time, that was literally my PoE, plus Kak's unknown partner, plus you, plus ghug.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#363 Post by rdrivera2005 » Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:35 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:38 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:16 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:14 pm
I wonder if anyone stayed silent / absent in their dance chat.
And what this would indicate? Do you think scum could be worried to talk with his dance partner?
I am not sure.

What do you think?
I don't think the level of messaging on private chat is alignment indicative, specially at N0. In fact, a townie is more likely to forget to enter discord then a scum.

aarodactyl

#364 Post by aarodactyl » Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:36 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:33 pm

You’ve missed my rookie game. I think it was roughly
December 2020.

brainbomb

#365 Post by brainbomb » Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:36 pm

DemonRHK wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:22 pm
Good morning everyone. Caught up while I am working. Brain is tunneling me, which is fine. I was one of the few people to interact with his opening post so I made myself an obvious and easy target for now.
In order for me to be tunneling, you have to be here talking to me; and then I have to be ignoring what you are saying to fit my own narrative.

aarodactyl

#366 Post by aarodactyl » Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:36 pm

aarodactyl wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:36 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:33 pm

You’ve missed my rookie game. I think it was roughly
December 2020.
It’s the game where worcej was judge and no one fought with anyone.

sweetandcool

#367 Post by sweetandcool » Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:37 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:42 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:16 pm

And what this would indicate? Do you think scum could be worried to talk with his dance partner?
I am not sure.

What do you think?
if someone was in a chat and the person they partnered with said nothing whatsoever I dont see how that would be terribly anti town to say. If we cant share anything at all that happened N0 then this is a totally pointless mechanic to even have N0 and it only exclusively benefits scum
Nothing anti town about mentioning the contents of your chat. And a silent partner is just of the alignment of anti-fun.

aarodactyl

#368 Post by aarodactyl » Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:40 pm

sweetandcool wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:37 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:

I am not sure.

What do you think?
if someone was in a chat and the person they partnered with said nothing whatsoever I dont see how that would be terribly anti town to say. If we cant share anything at all that happened N0 then this is a totally pointless mechanic to even have N0 and it only exclusively benefits scum
Nothing anti town about mentioning the contents of your chat. And a silent partner is just of the alignment of anti-fun.
I think he’s responding to when I told him him he was anti-town when he shared details that were anti-town. Not all details are anti-town though. If anyone is unclear, just try to think about the implications of what you’re saying for once (which, unrelatedly, is something I refuse to do).

brainbomb

#369 Post by brainbomb » Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:42 pm

scum are going to try to work out based on our scumreads pregame who my partner is or isnt. and I hope they spend many hours trying to figure it out. and I hope that consumes all of their time, and that they worry so much about it that they nightkill me. That would be fine.

me dying is never anti town. it is just what must happen.

sweetandcool

#370 Post by sweetandcool » Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:45 pm

aarodactyl wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:40 pm
sweetandcool wrote:
brainbomb wrote:

I think he’s responding to when I told him him he was anti-town when he shared details that were anti-town. Not all details are anti-town though. If anyone is unclear, just try to think about the implications of what you’re saying for once (which, unrelatedly, is something I refuse to do).
Yes, and it comes across manipulative as hell, but I've seen him twist words in M80, so I have to keep in mind that he actually could be town despite all of this.

brainbomb

#371 Post by brainbomb » Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:47 pm

sweetandcool wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:45 pm
aarodactyl wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:40 pm
sweetandcool wrote:

Yes, and it comes across manipulative as hell, but I've seen him twist words in M80, so I have to keep in mind that he actually could be town despite all of this.
Sorry what words am I twisting here?

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#372 Post by DemonRHK » Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:50 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:36 pm
DemonRHK wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:22 pm
Good morning everyone. Caught up while I am working. Brain is tunneling me, which is fine. I was one of the few people to interact with his opening post so I made myself an obvious and easy target for now.
In order for me to be tunneling, you have to be here talking to me; and then I have to be ignoring what you are saying to fit my own narrative.
That's...kinda what you are doing? I have been interacting where I am around and able, and, from my view, you're hammering the peg to fit what you want regardless.

I know this is your SOP, you like to garner reactions, and then pass summery judgement off of that first interaction, but at least own up to it a little.

I'm sorry if you've felt like I have been part of those that have poked fun / slighted / insulted you thus far. I'm trying my damnest not to be a dick anymore

Ezio

#373 Post by Ezio » Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:50 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:27 pm
Ezio wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 2:52 pm
@aaro where have you played mafia before? I've done a cursory look through the bot to see your previous games, but I don't see any on here. Is this your first?

@Brainbomb, your demonRHK case has convinced me! The first few hours of this game feel radically different from the first few hours of the games I remember, and I loved to base my scumreads off of reactions to obvious bb noise. SnC felt scummy before your post, so it doesn't count as convincing me.

At the moment I think Ghug, Kak, and Aaro are probably town.
Shouldnt you actually wait for me to have posted the case before agreeing with the case?

Aaro in M63

Interestingly Ezio you played in M64, but Aaro did not. It is my understanding that the community pleads with aaro to play because of how good he is at town. And they seem to really crave his participation in games because he carried town a few times in amazing fashion. I too am having a hard time finding his games because the new scoresheet he is just under ten games, and the bot he plays sporadically. But thats what ive found so far. and he was amazing as town in that game apparently.
Your case was that RHK was scummy responding to your fakeclaim. I read his messages and agreed. I didn't need you to paste them into a comment to find them lol.

Ezio

#374 Post by Ezio » Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:51 pm

Yo Aaro, how're you reading SnC?

Ezio

#375 Post by Ezio » Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:52 pm

Oh @RD, How are you reading Ghug so far? I've been told you're the only one who can do it correctly.

brainbomb

#376 Post by brainbomb » Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:53 pm

@DemonRHK
I do not feel like ive been insulted at all. Nor poked fun at. The LVP comment was surprising from ghug but I assumed there was nothing actual about it.

Otherwise all of my interactions have been about a 6/10 as far as intensity. Nothing truly heated has occurred here.

I havent been hammering away at you insofar as I made a case, and I happen to still think it has some validity. I really dont think ive been unreasonable, I saw vecna using some reasoning to townread you and I question that read but thats more an indictment on him then you for example.

By all means keep playing and if you feel like my boot is on your neck just let me know im being too much to navigate the thread under this immense pressure

brainbomb

#377 Post by brainbomb » Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:59 pm

Exceutive decision*

Town
worcej
kakarrotto
ghug
chaqa
ridrivera
damo666
ezio*
Jamiet99uk
aarodactyl

Scumleans
HamiltonBrian*
Sweetandcool
demonrhk
vecna

*ezio and HamiltonBrian were swapped due to a eureka moment of noticing Hamilton forcing people up his reads who have not earned such positions. While ezio is actively questioning people and attempting to get invested.

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#378 Post by Hamilton Brian » Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:13 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:06 pm
Hamilton Brian wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:05 pm
Brainbomb is doing the king's work with the pushing. I think that's a feather in their cap at this point. +town

Worcej is going back and forth with the anti-claimants. It's coming off as fenuine and I also lump them in with town thus far. +town

ghug, rivera have put their thoughts in but I haven't got a gut sense of their work thus far.

jamie (uncharacteristically, until this morning) has been lowkey but picking up. Damo, ezio, vecna samesies.

Chaqa with the image posts...ugh. That's probably infuriatingly town? Or does chaqa want to get miskilled early?
sorry where did vecna pick up the pace to be on equal footing with damo?
Equal in the sense that...eh, barely registering a pulse.

Hamilton Brian
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#379 Post by Hamilton Brian » Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:15 pm

worcej wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:21 pm

Similar question, but it’s Ezio and damo.
Same response as to brain's question. That small group has barely registered a pulse from what I've seen so far. That is all.

aarodactyl

#380 Post by aarodactyl » Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:15 pm

Ezio wrote:
Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:51 pm
Yo Aaro, how're you reading SnC?
I think he’s playing well and is agreeing with me. Unfortunately, I’ve never played with him before so it’s hard to know if that’s a towny or just neutral. I don’t get scummy vibes though.