M74 Game Thread - Law and Order [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 9323
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 6576

Re: M74 Game Thread - Law and Order [HIDDEN]

#221 Post by Chaqa » Sat May 21, 2022 12:20 pm

Maniac wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 11:51 am
@Bona, @Bozo, @Damo

Yoak’s scumslip is fairly obvious. What do you make of snowy, chaqa and Ghug not mentioning it?

@snowy, @chaqa, @ghug. Care to comment?
Didn’t even notice it
1

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 9323
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 6576

Re: M74 Game Thread - Law and Order [HIDDEN]

#222 Post by Chaqa » Sat May 21, 2022 12:28 pm

##Vote snowy

Town snowy would have solved this already probably
1

Bonatogether
Posts: 5025
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm
Location: Maryland
Karma: 2974
Contact:

Re: M74 Game Thread - Law and Order [HIDDEN]

#223 Post by Bonatogether » Sat May 21, 2022 3:24 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 3:58 am
Oh no another wallposter
the real reason to vote yoak
1

Bonatogether
Posts: 5025
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm
Location: Maryland
Karma: 2974
Contact:

Re: M74 Game Thread - Law and Order [HIDDEN]

#224 Post by Bonatogether » Sat May 21, 2022 3:28 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 12:28 pm
##Vote snowy

Town snowy would have solved this already probably
i support wagonning snowy for the lols
##vote snowy
1

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 13770
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 8710

Re: M74 Game Thread - Law and Order [HIDDEN]

#225 Post by ghug » Sat May 21, 2022 4:24 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 12:28 pm
##Vote snowy

Town snowy would have solved this already probably
I thought I was scum.
2

Maniac
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 1806
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:20 am
Location: https://www.parliament.uk/
Karma: 1097

Re: M74 Game Thread - Law and Order [HIDDEN]

#226 Post by Maniac » Sat May 21, 2022 7:33 pm

Good news is that Bozo lives on over at the bot.

Bad news is we are way to spread out considering this is very small game with 3 scum still alive. I know we have another day, but if we’re not talking now we’re in danger or not having a clear target tomorrow.

@Chaqa - OK, you missed yoak’s scumslip. What do you think of it now it’s been drawn to your attention?
2

President Eden
Posts: 4452
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Karma: 7885

Re: M74 Game Thread - Law and Order [HIDDEN]

#227 Post by President Eden » Sat May 21, 2022 8:38 pm

Macca573 has replaced lunauna, effective immediately.
3

Bonatogether
Posts: 5025
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm
Location: Maryland
Karma: 2974
Contact:

Re: M74 Game Thread - Law and Order [HIDDEN]

#228 Post by Bonatogether » Sat May 21, 2022 8:49 pm

President Eden wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 8:38 pm
Macca573 has replaced lunauna, effective immediately.
=D
1

snowy801
Posts: 4398
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 6627

Re: M74 Game Thread - Law and Order [HIDDEN]

#229 Post by snowy801 » Sat May 21, 2022 10:35 pm

ghug wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 4:24 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 12:28 pm
##Vote snowy

Town snowy would have solved this already probably
I thought I was scum.
Ladies and gentlemen, we got him
2

Maniac
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 1806
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:20 am
Location: https://www.parliament.uk/
Karma: 1097

Re: M74 Game Thread - Law and Order [HIDDEN]

#230 Post by Maniac » Sat May 21, 2022 10:49 pm

President Eden wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 8:38 pm
Macca573 has replaced lunauna, effective immediately.
##Call GM - once more for the bot. Also the bot needs to kill Bozo.

@Macca - can initial thoughts?
2

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 13770
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 8710

Re: M74 Game Thread - Law and Order [HIDDEN]

#231 Post by ghug » Sun May 22, 2022 1:41 am

snowy801 wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 10:35 pm
ghug wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 4:24 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 12:28 pm
##Vote snowy

Town snowy would have solved this already probably
I thought I was scum.
Ladies and gentlemen, we got him
F
2

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 13770
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 8710

Re: M74 Game Thread - Law and Order [HIDDEN]

#232 Post by ghug » Sun May 22, 2022 1:42 am

G

H

ug
2

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 9323
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 6576

Re: M74 Game Thread - Law and Order [HIDDEN]

#233 Post by Chaqa » Sun May 22, 2022 2:51 am

ghug wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 4:24 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 12:28 pm
##Vote snowy

Town snowy would have solved this already probably
I thought I was scum.
TBH you're one of the few people I see killing Bozo there, so like...

yeah
1

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 9323
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 6576

Re: M74 Game Thread - Law and Order [HIDDEN]

#234 Post by Chaqa » Sun May 22, 2022 2:54 am

Maniac wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 7:33 pm
Good news is that Bozo lives on over at the bot.

Bad news is we are way to spread out considering this is very small game with 3 scum still alive. I know we have another day, but if we’re not talking now we’re in danger or not having a clear target tomorrow.

@Chaqa - OK, you missed yoak’s scumslip. What do you think of it now it’s been drawn to your attention?
Seems pretty cut and dry to me, which means it's probably not actually a scumslip.
1

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 9323
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 6576

Re: M74 Game Thread - Law and Order [HIDDEN]

#235 Post by Chaqa » Sun May 22, 2022 2:56 am

Real talk though, scum ghug loves to spend Day 1 on a non-wagon and then spend Day 2 on a teammate.

ghug-Maniac maybe?

Is this all bullshit?

Maybe.

I'm still gonna vote snowy
1

Macca573
Posts: 1467
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:24 am
Location: Probably not in your timezone (They/Them)
Karma: 630

Re: M74 Game Thread - Law and Order [HIDDEN]

#236 Post by Macca573 » Sun May 22, 2022 3:33 am

Hello, I'm here now!
2

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 13770
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 8710

Re: M74 Game Thread - Law and Order [HIDDEN]

#237 Post by ghug » Sun May 22, 2022 3:47 am

Chaqa wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 2:51 am
ghug wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 4:24 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 12:28 pm
##Vote snowy

Town snowy would have solved this already probably
I thought I was scum.
TBH you're one of the few people I see killing Bozo there, so like...

yeah
You know as much as I love him I don't respect bozo as a scum hunter
2

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 13770
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 8710

Re: M74 Game Thread - Law and Order [HIDDEN]

#238 Post by ghug » Sun May 22, 2022 3:48 am

Chaqa wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 2:56 am
Real talk though, scum ghug loves to spend Day 1 on a non-wagon and then spend Day 2 on a teammate.

ghug-Maniac maybe?

Is this all bullshit?

Maybe.

I'm still gonna vote snowy
I only do that when my team is losing and let me tell you my team is losing right now
2

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 13770
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 8710

Re: M74 Game Thread - Law and Order [HIDDEN]

#239 Post by ghug » Sun May 22, 2022 3:49 am

Macca573 wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 3:33 am
Hello, I'm here now!
Hello maca don't drink like I am you'll waste your potential
2

Macca573
Posts: 1467
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:24 am
Location: Probably not in your timezone (They/Them)
Karma: 630

Re: M74 Game Thread - Law and Order [HIDDEN]

#240 Post by Macca573 » Sun May 22, 2022 3:52 am

Maniac wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 10:49 pm
President Eden wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 8:38 pm
Macca573 has replaced lunauna, effective immediately.
##Call GM - once more for the bot. Also the bot needs to kill Bozo.

@Macca - can initial thoughts?
ghug
3

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], President Eden, Princess Neon and 5 guests