M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
DeathLlama8
Posts: 1130
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:10 am
Karma: 1090

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2361 Post by DeathLlama8 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:46 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 4:43 pm
I mean if yall really want to help your odds, I don't mind being DK if it helps town find the last scum and you don't have to deal with me at milo. I'm not going to fight against it if you hammer me out the first hour of the day tbh.
I don't understand this at all
what information do you think we get from killing you if you're town?

DeathLlama8
Posts: 1130
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:10 am
Karma: 1090

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2362 Post by DeathLlama8 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:47 pm

Durga wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:59 pm
damo666 wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:58 pm
I'm sorry but I have no wise last words.

I think best shot is still Bunny rdr. If they are both town we only have 33% but hey ho.

I can't really advocate anyone else.

Good luck town.
Do you want to reveal your other half
seriously

DeathLlama8
Posts: 1130
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:10 am
Karma: 1090

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2363 Post by DeathLlama8 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:48 pm

I've been going back and forth on "scum wouldn't all put their votes on snowy at the same time so rdrivera's town" and "scum had n0 chat and could've planned that out so it's NAI"

DeathLlama8
Posts: 1130
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:10 am
Karma: 1090

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2364 Post by DeathLlama8 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:53 pm

yeah that jamiet vote/progression yesterday was just awkward and any reason I would have to townread is basically just meta for someone I haven't played with before so ##vote besharamsabi

DeathLlama8
Posts: 1130
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:10 am
Karma: 1090

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2365 Post by DeathLlama8 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:56 pm

they also avoided giving opinions on kakarroto and also jamiet except the aforementioned d3 progression. The vibes are relatively okay but it's like that with everyone this game

Durga
Posts: 9479
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 5096

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2366 Post by Durga » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:00 pm

DeathLlama8 wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:56 pm
they also avoided giving opinions on kakarroto and also jamiet except the aforementioned d3 progression. The vibes are relatively okay but it's like that with everyone this game
But it's actually not?

DeathLlama8
Posts: 1130
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:10 am
Karma: 1090

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2367 Post by DeathLlama8 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:03 pm

Durga wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:00 pm
DeathLlama8 wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:56 pm
they also avoided giving opinions on kakarroto and also jamiet except the aforementioned d3 progression. The vibes are relatively okay but it's like that with everyone this game
But it's actually not?
maybe I just suck at reading general behavior? who feels off to you besides rdr

DeathLlama8
Posts: 1130
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:10 am
Karma: 1090

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2368 Post by DeathLlama8 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:07 pm

why do you townread sabi again?

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 6199
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 2191

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2369 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:08 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:16 pm
Are we sure it's rdr? Scum, like last game, would want me around for milo and not want me killed off. Rdr has been advocating me to be killed and not be around for milo.

I dunno I don't think it's rdr.
Sabi, I changed my mind, you will probably win the game for town. Just don't trust Durga.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 6199
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 2191

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2370 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:10 pm

DeathLlama8 wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:47 pm
Durga wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:59 pm
damo666 wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:58 pm
I'm sorry but I have no wise last words.

I think best shot is still Bunny rdr. If they are both town we only have 33% but hey ho.

I can't really advocate anyone else.

Good luck town.
Do you want to reveal your other half
seriously
I just don't believe this is town Durga.

If you kill me today, please kill her tomorrow.

##vote Durga

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 6199
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 2191

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2371 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:10 pm

DeathLlama8 wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:53 pm
yeah that jamiet vote/progression yesterday was just awkward and any reason I would have to townread is basically just meta for someone I haven't played with before so ##vote besharamsabi
I don't think it's Sabi.

DeathLlama8
Posts: 1130
Joined: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:10 am
Karma: 1090

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2372 Post by DeathLlama8 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:11 pm

Ig why do you think it’s Durga/why don’t you think it’s sabi?

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 6199
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 2191

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2373 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:13 pm

DeathLlama8 wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:48 pm
I've been going back and forth on "scum wouldn't all put their votes on snowy at the same time so rdrivera's town" and "scum had n0 chat and could've planned that out so it's NAI"
I don't think there was a moment Kaka and Jamiet were both voting Snowy on D1.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 6199
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 2191

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2374 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:15 pm

DeathLlama8 wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:11 pm
Ig why do you think it’s Durga/why don’t you think it’s sabi?
Because I can't see scum Sabi doing the reasoning they just did about me not wanting him alive at milo.

Durga
Posts: 9479
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 5096

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2375 Post by Durga » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:19 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:10 pm
DeathLlama8 wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:47 pm
Durga wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 8:59 pm


Do you want to reveal your other half
seriously
I just don't believe this is town Durga.

If you kill me today, please kill her tomorrow.

##vote Durga
LOL

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 6199
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 2191

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2376 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:19 pm

DeathLlama8 wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:11 pm
Ig why do you think it’s Durga/why don’t you think it’s sabi?
I think the way Durga is playing isn't town Durga. Small things like some reactions and wanting the sibling to be revealed (scum need to kill the sibling before milo or his chances drops a lot). My two best bets for scum are Durga and Bunny and I think Bunny will get DKed one way or another so I am pushing the other one.
1

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 6199
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 2191

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2377 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:21 pm

Durga wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:19 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:10 pm
DeathLlama8 wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:47 pm


seriously
I just don't believe this is town Durga.

If you kill me today, please kill her tomorrow.

##vote Durga
LOL
Why LOL?
If you are so sure I am scum you shouldn't be worried. The good thing to be town is you don't need to worry about surviving you just need to help the team.

Durga
Posts: 9479
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 5096

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2378 Post by Durga » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:24 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:21 pm
Durga wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:19 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:10 pm


I just don't believe this is town Durga.

If you kill me today, please kill her tomorrow.

##vote Durga
LOL
Why LOL?
If you are so sure I am scum you shouldn't be worried. The good thing to be town is you don't need to worry about surviving you just need to help the team.
I'm not sure you're scum but I think you're the best bet

Durga
Posts: 9479
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 5096

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2379 Post by Durga » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:24 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:19 pm
DeathLlama8 wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:11 pm
Ig why do you think it’s Durga/why don’t you think it’s sabi?
I think the way Durga is playing isn't town Durga. Small things like some reactions and wanting the sibling to be revealed (scum need to kill the sibling before milo or his chances drops a lot). My two best bets for scum are Durga and Bunny and I think Bunny will get DKed one way or another so I am pushing the other one.
?? In what world do I not play like this lol

Durga
Posts: 9479
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 5096

Re: M1019 – Once Upon A Time… [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#2380 Post by Durga » Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:24 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:19 pm
DeathLlama8 wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:11 pm
Ig why do you think it’s Durga/why don’t you think it’s sabi?
I think the way Durga is playing isn't town Durga. Small things like some reactions and wanting the sibling to be revealed (scum need to kill the sibling before milo or his chances drops a lot). My two best bets for scum are Durga and Bunny and I think Bunny will get DKed one way or another so I am pushing the other one.
?? In what world do I not play like this lol

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests