M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
BunnyGo
Posts: 10324
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3260

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4761 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:34 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:51 pm
kgray wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:48 pm
Personally, I would like to see wagons on the following people, roughly in this order:

Chaqa > ghug > bozo > TFB > Flum > Tom > Jamie

I highly doubt I'd be enthusiastic about voting anyone not on this list.
I like your third, fourth, and fifth options.
Which options? I got lost counting
2

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18460
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 10247
Contact:

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4762 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:35 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:34 pm
Durga wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:25 pm
We're not voting Chaqa without a cc on d2 omg
When Durga is the voice of reason, things are either going to go very very well or very very poorly. This is gonna be a fun few days :D
Durga is often the voice of reason.

I find her presence soothing.
4

Durga
Posts: 8836
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4261

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4763 Post by Durga » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:35 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:34 pm
Durga wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:25 pm
We're not voting Chaqa without a cc on d2 omg
When Durga is the voice of reason, things are either going to go very very well or very very poorly. This is gonna be a fun few days :D
What are you implying?
2

Jamiet99uk
Posts: 18460
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:42 pm
Location: Durham, UK
Karma: 10247
Contact:

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4764 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:35 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:34 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:51 pm
kgray wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:48 pm
Personally, I would like to see wagons on the following people, roughly in this order:

Chaqa > ghug > bozo > TFB > Flum > Tom > Jamie

I highly doubt I'd be enthusiastic about voting anyone not on this list.
I like your third, fourth, and fifth options.
Which options? I got lost counting
Catch up.
2

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 6763
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 3476

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4765 Post by kgray » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:35 pm

Fluminator wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:32 pm
kgray wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:25 pm
Durga wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:24 pm


Yeah I'm struggling here too
Vote me then, I wanna screenshot that wagon.
Basically your entire fan club voting you?
My fan club consists of Vecna, worcej and Bunny.

You can see why enjoying this game so much.
5

BunnyGo
Posts: 10324
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3260

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4766 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:35 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:54 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:51 pm
kgray wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:48 pm
Personally, I would like to see wagons on the following people, roughly in this order:

Chaqa > ghug > bozo > TFB > Flum > Tom > Jamie

I highly doubt I'd be enthusiastic about voting anyone not on this list.
I like your third, fourth, and fifth options.
No matter where you look at it from Flum's in one of third, fourth and fifth lmfao
You are the worst. The absolute worst. I don’t know why anyone says you were good at this game.
2

BunnyGo
Posts: 10324
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3260

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4767 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:37 pm

President Eden wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:59 pm
I hate all of you for setting off his alarm bells and ruining the chance to actually nail him to the wall :raging:
This
2

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 12128
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:51 pm
Location: Seattle
Karma: 6393

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4768 Post by ghug » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:37 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:35 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:54 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:51 pm


I like your third, fourth, and fifth options.
No matter where you look at it from Flum's in one of third, fourth and fifth lmfao
You are the worst. The absolute worst. I don’t know why anyone says you were good at this game.
Yawn
3

TheFlyingBoat
Posts: 721
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:24 pm
Karma: 1320

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4769 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:37 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:33 pm
TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:31 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:30 pm


I thought it was "yawll"
Still spelled y'all. The sound is spelled like that when we're saying "Paul" though, especially when ironically mocking people calling into Paul Finebaum's show.
P'all McCartney was one of my favourite members of the B'eatles.

No, I meant like "Pawwwwwllllll, Oh my God Pawwwwk I could just… ugh you make me so mad sometimes because you don’t wanna hear nothing about Auburn! All you want to do is hear things about Alabama, or this, or that, or this, or that. You know what? You make me so sick ’cause you ain't nothing but a Bam and that’s all you’re ever gone be."
3

snowy801
Posts: 3513
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5666

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4770 Post by snowy801 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:37 pm

BunnyGo wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:37 pm
President Eden wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:59 pm
I hate all of you for setting off his alarm bells and ruining the chance to actually nail him to the wall :raging:
This
Is there an emoji that shows immense contempt for perceived incompetence

:?: maybe
3

TheFlyingBoat
Posts: 721
Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:24 pm
Karma: 1320

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4771 Post by TheFlyingBoat » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:38 pm

Pawwwwl not Pawwwwk*
2

Bonatogether
Posts: 3538
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm
Location: Maryland
Karma: 1482
Contact:

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4772 Post by Bonatogether » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:38 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:34 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:33 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:29 pm


I am not trying to tell you what to do, but your conclusion on me is incorrect.
Why is your previous meta so radically inapplicable?
I think you are basing it off of a small subset of my town games.
This meta has been applied with some accuracy before, so what makes your meta so radically inapplicable?
1

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 7650
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 4465

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4773 Post by Chaqa » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:38 pm

President Eden wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:32 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:30 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:15 pm
Given Chaqa's unexplained evasiveness about Ghug, and Ghug's immediate attempt to dismiss any talk of Chaqa scumslipping, I think Ghug and Chaqa could be scum buddies here.
Nah, we just know how to read each other
That is not the opinion of ghug that you've previously expressed to me. :lol: You are quite proud of the fact that he struggles to read you correctly when you're mafia.
Okay, that's fair, but you didn't see last game where we were ride-or-die town buds.
1

President Eden
Posts: 3027
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Karma: 4937

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4774 Post by President Eden » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:38 pm

TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:37 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:33 pm
TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:31 pm


Still spelled y'all. The sound is spelled like that when we're saying "Paul" though, especially when ironically mocking people calling into Paul Finebaum's show.
P'all McCartney was one of my favourite members of the B'eatles.

No, I meant like "Pawwwwwllllll, Oh my God Pawwwwk I could just… ugh you make me so mad sometimes because you don’t wanna hear nothing about Auburn! All you want to do is hear things about Alabama, or this, or that, or this, or that. You know what? You make me so sick ’cause you ain't nothing but a Bam and that’s all you’re ever gone be."
:lol: :lol: :lol:
2

kgray
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 6763
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:34 pm
Karma: 3476

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4775 Post by kgray » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:39 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:38 pm
President Eden wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:32 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:30 pm


Nah, we just know how to read each other
That is not the opinion of ghug that you've previously expressed to me. :lol: You are quite proud of the fact that he struggles to read you correctly when you're mafia.
Okay, that's fair, but you didn't see last game where we were ride-or-die town buds.
I don't even think ghug townreads you.

@ghug do you townread Chaqa?
2

President Eden
Posts: 3027
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Karma: 4937

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4776 Post by President Eden » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:39 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:38 pm
President Eden wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:32 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:30 pm


Nah, we just know how to read each other
That is not the opinion of ghug that you've previously expressed to me. :lol: You are quite proud of the fact that he struggles to read you correctly when you're mafia.
Okay, that's fair, but you didn't see last game where we were ride-or-die town buds.
Oh I do remember you mentioning that now.

God, why does everything you say sound contrary to the evidence yet believable.
2

Durga
Posts: 8836
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4261

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4777 Post by Durga » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:39 pm

I'm thinking about it and scum!kgray would not fan the flames by wanting Chaqa illogically dead right? And then doubling down on it even after a bunch of us were like wtf? Right?
4

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Posts: 7650
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:33 pm
Location: Allentown, PA, USA
Karma: 4465

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4778 Post by Chaqa » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:39 pm

Durga wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:35 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:34 pm
Durga wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:25 pm
We're not voting Chaqa without a cc on d2 omg
When Durga is the voice of reason, things are either going to go very very well or very very poorly. This is gonna be a fun few days :D
What are you implying?
I'm not implying anything. I genuinely think the next few days will be fun.

Usually when you're voice of reasoning you're either about to blow the game wide open for town or dunk on all of us as scum.
1

snowy801
Posts: 3513
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:47 am
Karma: 5666

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4779 Post by snowy801 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:40 pm

Durga wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:39 pm
I'm thinking about it and scum!kgray would not fan the flames by wanting Chaqa illogically dead right? And then doubling down on it even after a bunch of us were like wtf? Right?
I mean arguably but why would town!kgray want that either?
2

BunnyGo
Posts: 10324
Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:21 am
Karma: 3260

Re: M70 - THE BASKIN-ROBBINS CONSPIRACY [HIDDEN]

#4780 Post by BunnyGo » Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:41 pm

President Eden wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:04 pm
Anyway... that might have genuinely been a slip but it's impossible to tell now. THANKS GUYS :raging:
Exactly
2

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests