Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Carl Tuckerson

Re: Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

#501 Post by Carl Tuckerson » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:07 am

You’re so weird Prado. Why are you coaching me on how to push you?

Carl Tuckerson

#502 Post by Carl Tuckerson » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:09 am

ChippeRock wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:07 am
Durga wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:03 am
##vote chippe
Could you please provide everybody with a reason (or reasons) on why you think I'm the most likely to be scum?
I think he’s probably tired of your shtick. Can’t say I don’t feel the same.

You keep talking like you know that what you’re using to prove yourself VT is against the rules and that you know you shouldn’t be doing it. Pretty bold play considering all the hullabaloo that people were making about you playing at all.

Durga

#503 Post by Durga » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:09 am

ChippeRock wrote:
Durga wrote:
##vote chippe
Could you please provide everybody with a reason (or reasons) on why you think I'm the most likely to be scum?
i dont but youre derailing the thread w/ cheating so it best you go away

ChippeRock

#504 Post by ChippeRock » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:10 am

Durga wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:09 am
ChippeRock wrote:
Durga wrote:
##vote chippe
If I were cheating, Jamiet would have kicked me to the curb in an instant.

TrPrado
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Location: OOOOOOKLAHOMA WHERE THE WIND COMES SWEEPING DOWN THE PLAIN

#505 Post by TrPrado » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:12 am

Carl Tuckerson wrote:
If you’re town then it’s in town’s best interest for you to have gone through with what I said. If you’re scum it’s also in town’s best interest to make sure you’re not following Tom’s footsteps.

Carl Tuckerson

#506 Post by Carl Tuckerson » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:12 am

ChippeRock wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:10 am
Durga wrote:
ChippeRock wrote:

If you aren’t cheating and you have a foolproof way for nearly a dozen townies to prove themselves innocent and you’re deliberately vagueposting and not telling us then you suck.

Carl Tuckerson

#507 Post by Carl Tuckerson » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:15 am

TrPrado wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:12 am
Carl Tuckerson wrote:
If you’re town then it’s in town’s best interest for you to have gone through with what I said. If you’re scum it’s also in town’s best interest to make sure you’re not following Tom’s footsteps.
Post some reads and ask some people questions about their reads. You’re doing this bizarre bit like an umpire where you give impartial judgments on how people are arguing but you’re ultimately just standing there and not advancing either team’s win condition. It’s like watching a shortstop call balls and strikes. Less coaching more doing please

Durga

#508 Post by Durga » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:15 am

Carl Tuckerson wrote:
ChippeRock wrote:
Durga wrote:

If you aren’t cheating and you have a foolproof way for nearly a dozen townies to prove themselves innocent and you’re deliberately vagueposting and not telling us then you suck.
if theres a way to confirm yourself as VT then either this game is garbage or he's cheating. that's the end of it.

and he's wasting my time with his posts since he hasn't provided anything substantive other than allude to what can only be cheating or false. and if he found a mistake by the GMs and is exploiting it then shame on him, he should never play with us again because that would pretty much be ruining the game.

Durga

#509 Post by Durga » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:17 am

if chippe wants to drop this nonsense entirely and just play the game then i'm happy to move my vote, but as long as he's wasting my time i'll try to get him lynched

ChippeRock

#510 Post by ChippeRock » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:20 am

Carl Tuckerson wrote:
ChippeRock wrote:
Durga wrote:
##vote chippe
I think she’s* probably tired of your shtick. Can’t say I don’t feel the same.

You keep talking like you know that what you’re using to prove yourself VT is against the rules and that you know you shouldn’t be doing it. Pretty bold play considering all the hullabaloo that people were making about you playing at all.
Look man, the proof which I provided in one of my posts was legal - the only thing potentially illegal (I don't think they're illegal though) are my follow up posts to it.
Carl Tuckerson wrote:
ChippeRock wrote:
Durga wrote:
I've told you, I legally posted the information, I just can't tell you how the information can be used to prove I'm a VT.

Just find the cryptic posts that appear to have no reason behind my posting of them. Than analyze how I could of revealed I'm VT using those posts.

ChippeRock

#511 Post by ChippeRock » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:21 am

Durga wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:17 am
if chippe wants to drop this nonsense entirely and just play the game then i'm happy to move my vote, but as long as he's wasting my time i'll try to get him lynched
worcej wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:30 pm
7. All players are required to play to win.
If your a Townie, that sure doesn't sound like you're playing to win...

Durga

#512 Post by Durga » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:23 am

ChippeRock wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:21 am
Durga wrote:
worcej wrote:
7. All players are required to play to win.
If your a Townie, that sure doesn't sound like you're playing to win...
policy lynches are completely justifiable

Carl Tuckerson

#513 Post by Carl Tuckerson » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:24 am

ChippeRock wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:20 am
Carl Tuckerson wrote:
ChippeRock wrote:

Look man, the proof which I provided in one of my posts was legal - the only thing potentially illegal (I don't think they're illegal though) are my follow up posts to it.
Carl Tuckerson wrote:
ChippeRock wrote:

I've told you, I legally posted the information, I just can't tell you how the information can be used to prove I'm a VT.

Just find the cryptic posts that appear to have no reason behind my posting of them. Than analyze how I could of revealed I'm VT using those posts.
Alright, ultimatum time.

If you think any aspect of your “proving yourself to be VT” is illegal, PM the mods and ask them. Don’t make excuses, don’t continue vagueposting in here, it’s time for you to shit or get off the pot.
If they say it’s legal then you are to report back telling us they said it was legal and then you are to post the proof.
If they say it’s illegal then you are to report back telling us they said it was illegal and that you are dropping your claim that you can prove yourself VT.

Until then, I’m voting to lynch you, I’m not moving my vote, I’m going to pretend you aren’t in this game, and I hope everyone else will follow my lead.

I legitimately think you are town but I’m not playing this bullshit. You are either playing against the rules or against your win condition right now.

##VOTE ChippeRock

Durga

#514 Post by Durga » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:25 am

##call GM - can you please clarify whether
a) chippe has broken the rules
b) chippe would break the rules if he stopped being vague
c) if there's a way to confirm that someone is VT without their death or a PR interference

Durga

#515 Post by Durga » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:26 am

well, back to the game - very strong town read on Carl

ChippeRock

#516 Post by ChippeRock » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:27 am

Durga wrote:
I've made my current reads. You want me to play the game? Fine, here's my current vote (which I'm sure will probably change): ##VOTE Squigs44.

As I've stated in previous posts, he's viciously going after people (Flav & I) with little information to base his reads (he voted me quite early, when I hadn't made too many posts). He made all of those weird gut reads. And he seems to be jumping onto whichever wagon seems like it will attract a lot of fellow voters.

ChippeRock

#517 Post by ChippeRock » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:36 am

Carl Tuckerson wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:24 am
ChippeRock wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:20 am
Carl Tuckerson wrote:

Carl Tuckerson wrote:

Alright, ultimatum time.

If you think any aspect of your “proving yourself to be VT” is illegal, PM the mods and ask them. Don’t make excuses, don’t continue vagueposting in here, it’s time for you to shit or get off the pot.
If they say it’s legal then you are to report back telling us they said it was legal and then you are to post the proof.
If they say it’s illegal then you are to report back telling us they said it was illegal and that you are dropping your claim that you can prove yourself VT.

Until then, I’m voting to lynch you, I’m not moving my vote, I’m going to pretend you aren’t in this game, and I hope everyone else will follow my lead.

I legitimately think you are town but I’m not playing this bullshit. You are either playing against the rules or against your win condition right now.

##VOTE ChippeRock
God, how stupid do you think I am? Of course I PMed the GM! Where else do you think I got the kahonas to do this? Why else do you think I'm "vagueposting"? Because I'm just some internet troll fucking with you, or because I can't?
worcej wrote:
To clarify further: Players may not copy and paste any game related Mechanics. Players may not doctor, and create fake game related mechanics. Players may not share personal correspondence between GM to player under any circumstances. The GM will not confirm any claims, or adjudicate based upon anything that could easily be sorted out through questioning and evidentiary circumstance.

TrPrado
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Location: OOOOOOKLAHOMA WHERE THE WIND COMES SWEEPING DOWN THE PLAIN

#518 Post by TrPrado » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:38 am

So in other words you’re making it up. Dope.

Durga

#519 Post by Durga » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:41 am

thx man, never thought you'd be my white knight ;)

ChippeRock

#520 Post by ChippeRock » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:41 am

TrPrado wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:38 am
So in other words you’re making it up. Dope.
Absolutely, I'm actually scum who was trying to deliberately get 6 votes against me just for kicks.

That's probably the best explanation behind my actions if we assume I made it up.

Perhaps you should think about how ridiculous what you're stating sounds before you make a post.