Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

Re: Mafia 46 - Ace Attorney - GAME THREAD

#341 Post by Tom Bombadil » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:17 am

ND wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:15 am
Jesus give me strength bcoz that was alot to read omg. Some real highlights in there though. Between Fox playing ultra serious, ‘oh no jokes plz mommy’ and Darg doin wat? Eating fucking popcorn and chiding me while throwing out compliments? Then we got Squigs throwing around his ‘gut reads’ after someone posts, half of which make no sense to anyone him included because it’s total bull shit. Then a real winner (not) Teacon re-playing last game and voting Moscow? Lol, wtf? New guys: (ET/CON) are super freaky fishy dudes. Carl, I don’t even know guy is real tryhard thu. Chippie, about what I expected. A true retard right there. Drugna? Doing nothing as usual truly an idiot.

God damn what a sack of shit this game is already
Can't be that big a sack of shit, I didn't start the game by voting you. So there's that.

Squigs44
Developer
Developer

#342 Post by Squigs44 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:17 am

ND wrote:
Jesus give me strength bcoz that was alot to read omg. Some real highlights in there though. Between Fox playing ultra serious, ‘oh no jokes plz mommy’ and Darg doin wat? Eating fucking popcorn and chiding me while throwing out compliments? Then we got Squigs throwing around his ‘gut reads’ after someone posts, half of which make no sense to anyone him included because it’s total bull shit. Then a real winner (not) Teacon re-playing last game and voting Moscow? Lol, wtf? New guys: (ET/CON) are super freaky fishy dudes. Carl, I don’t even know guy is real tryhard thu. Chippie, about what I expected. A true retard right there. Drugna? Doing nothing as usual truly an idiot.

Town - he actually read the thread.

ChippeRock

#343 Post by ChippeRock » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:17 am

EspressoPatronum wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:13 am
Imo, you should make it easier for people to work with you. Tell people your motives*. Quoting without context doesn't help. It comes across like you're trying to look like you're posting a lot and helping, when in truth you aren't posting anything new.
My motives are obvious, I'm trying to tell you (with proof), that I'm a Vanilla Townie. You can scan my messages and find the proof (well, at least a good portion of y'all can).

EspressoPatronum

#344 Post by EspressoPatronum » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:17 am

Durga wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:33 pm

looking at the set up now, i don't think i properly understand the secretary. is this an encryptor? in which case, i imagine someone told flav this and he's v likely scum
The secretary gets to talk in the QT during day and night. I don't see the connection between an active day QT and an active Flav being scum.

Wouldn't the secretary be posting less in the forum because they're more active in the day QT?

Carl Tuckerson

#345 Post by Carl Tuckerson » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:18 am

TrPrado wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:11 am
Carl Tuckerson wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:01 am
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:55 pm
This post is strange. I literally gave no reasons for my vote for Chippee, yet you question Squiggs who actually laid out a reason? Seems like you are searching for reasons to question/scumread someone rather that organically questioning people as the thoughts come into you mind.

Scummy indeed.
Maybe you missed it, but Squigs and I have been having a chat for a little while now. I'm not particularly worried about figuring you out right now.
So are you not going to ask Tom why he did it now that he's also engaged you in conversation? Why not figure out Tom?
Cuz I'm interested in Squigs right now. Why don't you ask him? You're not up to much.

TrPrado
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Location: OOOOOOKLAHOMA WHERE THE WIND COMES SWEEPING DOWN THE PLAIN

#346 Post by TrPrado » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:18 am

ND wrote:

:(

You seem a bit aggressive. Care to explain why?

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#347 Post by Tom Bombadil » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:19 am

ChippeRock wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:17 am
EspressoPatronum wrote:
Imo, you should make it easier for people to work with you. Tell people your motives*. Quoting without context doesn't help. It comes across like you're trying to look like you're posting a lot and helping, when in truth you aren't posting anything new.
My motives are obvious, I'm trying to tell you (with proof), that I'm a Vanilla Townie. You can scan my messages and find the proof (well, at least a good portion of y'all can).
What do you think of the other players so far? Got any scumreads? Townreads?

ChippeRock

#348 Post by ChippeRock » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:19 am

ND wrote:

Scanning to quickly through my messages I see. I'm not that stupid BTW, you just didn't analyze my messages closely.

EspressoPatronum

#349 Post by EspressoPatronum » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:20 am

ChippeRock wrote:
EspressoPatronum wrote:
It's impossible for you to prove you are VT by yourself. If you're suggesting you quoted your role PM, then you've already broken Rule 2 of the game. See the elaborations on rules for more details.

ND

#350 Post by ND » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:20 am

Tom Bombadil wrote:
ND wrote:

Can't be that big a sack of shit, I didn't start the game by voting you. So there's that.
Big truth right there, but why not? I know you cherish and love the thought of voting for me.

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#351 Post by Tom Bombadil » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:21 am

ND wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:20 am
Tom Bombadil wrote:
ND wrote:

Big truth right there, but why not? I know you cherish and love the thought of voting for me.
I've learned to love you

ChippeRock

#352 Post by ChippeRock » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:21 am

EspressoPatronum wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:20 am
ChippeRock wrote:
EspressoPatronum wrote:
It's impossible for you to prove you are VT by yourself. If you're suggesting you quoted your role PM, then you've already broken Rule 2 of the game. See the elaborations on rules for more details.
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:19 am
ChippeRock wrote:
EspressoPatronum wrote:
I never suggested I quoted my role PM. Everything I quoted is right there in the OP.

ND

#353 Post by ND » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:21 am

ChippeRock wrote:
EspressoPatronum wrote:
lol, proof! PROOF!

EspressoPatronum

#354 Post by EspressoPatronum » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:22 am

##VOTE: Chippe

All his posts are defensive and he apparently doesn't want to cooperate with town. That's about as scummy as it gets.

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#355 Post by Tom Bombadil » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:22 am

Please share you reads on someone else Chippee.

Even if you somehow have proof you are VT, pointing that out D1 is terrible town play anyway

ND

#356 Post by ND » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:22 am

TrPrado wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:18 am
ND wrote:

:(

You seem a bit aggressive. Care to explain why?
Dude this is me. This is who I am. What's up? Why the frown? You sad bro?

TrPrado
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Location: OOOOOOKLAHOMA WHERE THE WIND COMES SWEEPING DOWN THE PLAIN

#357 Post by TrPrado » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:24 am

Since when?

Carl Tuckerson

#358 Post by Carl Tuckerson » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:25 am

Hey Chippe.

I’m not like the other guys in here. I’m new. Frankly, I’m kind of a dummy.
I don’t get what you’re doing at all.
Can you break it down for a smoothbrain retard like me?
Thanks.

Squigs44
Developer
Developer

#359 Post by Squigs44 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:25 am

Carl Tuckerson wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:16 am
Squigs44 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:06 am
Carl Tuckerson wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:01 am

Maybe you missed it, but Squigs and I have been having a chat for a little while now. I'm not particularly worried about figuring you out right now.

Where did you ask him about his reads? The most I could find in your posts was informing him of the obvious fact that he has more scumreads than there are scum. I didn't see any meaningful engagement with them. If I missed something, point it out for me.

I'm voting for you because I don't think your reasons for suspecting Flavius come from a townie mindset and I found it unsettling that you were very confident he was scummy but unwilling to vote for him. I also don't like that you have moved onto ChippeRock for what amounts to being obtuse and annoying, which is not alignment indicative, and that you ostensibly broke your previous reason for not voting Flavius to do it, which is that you don't pressure vote people who are already under fire.
So... confirmed tunneling.

Post 112 I asked him about reads, and he gave them 2 posts later. I don't personally have to interact with him all the time to scumread him, other people were interacting with him as well.

Where do I give off the vibe that I am "very confident he was scummy"? That certainly is not my feelings on Flavius, so I think you are misunderstanding me here.
He gave them, you called out the obvious fact that he had more scumreads than there were scum, then as far as I can tell you have not asked him any questions pertaining to those reads. If, by Post #192, he was "clearly" your "top scumread," why not question him on why he found the seven people he scumread to be scummy, either to exonerate him (if you subsequently become convinced he was town) or to build a credible case on him (if you remained convinced he was mafia)?

You called him your clear top scumread, I interpreted that to be confidence that he was scum. That's the vibe I got from that and where I got it from.

And don't poison the well with accusations of tunneling. If you think any of my questions or conclusions are unfair, say so and say why. I haven't asked you anything unfair and haven't treated you unfairly. I just don't buy what you're selling here.
I did not question him further because Balki, TrPrado, even Durga have questioned him furthered. I did not think that asking a fourth time would be productive. I really think its crazy you don't think I am asking enough questions when I have 65 posts in about 5 hours. I'm juggling multiple conversations at any given time.

Yes, he was my top scumread at a few hours into the game. That does not equal very confident scumread, that means that he is slight scum rather than very slight scum.

A) You admitted that you are only looking at me right now, so its confirmed tunnelling, not accusations of tunnelling. B) I did say that I think your conclusions are unfair and why - that has been the entirety of our conversation. I understand you don't agree with with my read of Flav, but I don't understand why you are misconstruing things I say and ignoring other people's comments.

ChippeRock

#360 Post by ChippeRock » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:26 am

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:19 am
ChippeRock wrote:
EspressoPatronum wrote:
Squiggs appears to be actively trying to pursue scum, this, along with his "gut reads" really makes his suspicious in my opinion. He's trying to base his reads off of basically nothing.

You & Carl, in my opinion, are acting like a town, and certainly appear to be trying to find the real scum rather than scapegoating people.