MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
damo666
Posts: 10226
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 2987

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#381 Post by damo666 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:53 am

I don't like durga's vote on bo after the self vote

FlaviusAetius
Posts: 2674
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:15 am
Karma: 252

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#382 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:55 am

Nephthys wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:52 am
FlaviusAetius wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:50 am
I disagree, by the way, we should kill lurkers first... That way we get the most information on those who are talking
You do realise we only have 3 mislynches left...
What's a mislynch?

Nephthys
Posts: 2819
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:47 am
Location: Not a GM
Karma: 794

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#383 Post by Nephthys » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:56 am

FlaviusAetius wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:55 am
Nephthys wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:52 am
FlaviusAetius wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:50 am
I disagree, by the way, we should kill lurkers first... That way we get the most information on those who are talking
You do realise we only have 3 mislynches left...
What's a mislynch?
What just happened, we lynch town

FlaviusAetius
Posts: 2674
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:15 am
Karma: 252

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#384 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:57 am

Nephthys wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:56 am
FlaviusAetius wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:55 am
Nephthys wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:52 am


You do realise we only have 3 mislynches left...
What's a mislynch?
What just happened, we lynch town
And why do we only have three though?

Nephthys
Posts: 2819
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:47 am
Location: Not a GM
Karma: 794

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#385 Post by Nephthys » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:59 am

FlaviusAetius wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:57 am
Nephthys wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:56 am
FlaviusAetius wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:55 am


What's a mislynch?
What just happened, we lynch town
And why do we only have three though?
Because then mafia win, they need to have equal members to town to win

FlaviusAetius
Posts: 2674
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:15 am
Karma: 252

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#386 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:02 am

Nephthys wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:59 am
FlaviusAetius wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:57 am
Nephthys wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:56 am


What just happened, we lynch town
And why do we only have three though?
Because then mafia win, they need to have equal members to town to win
oh...that's bad...really bad...

Vecna
Posts: 10976
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 4456

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#387 Post by Vecna » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:02 am

Mods, no final votecount?

damo666
Posts: 10226
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 2987

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#388 Post by damo666 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:04 am

& Ezio didn't vote

Percy Williams
Posts: 992
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:22 pm
Location: Not Australia
Karma: 396

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#389 Post by Percy Williams » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:19 am

Sorry, I was on a roof when I posted that Eod post. Long story, don't ask.

bo_sox48 (5): xorxes, Vaporwave, bozotheclown, bo_sox48, Durga
yavuzovic (3): Nephthys, damo666, Vecna
ElectronicMoose (2): FlaviusAetius, rdrivera2005
FlaviusAetius (1): MoscowFleet
Ezio (1): Claesar*
worcej (1): dargorygel
No-Lynch (1): yavuzovic
Vecna (1): worcej
bozotheclown (1): ElectronicMoose


Non-votes

Ezio


We will replace those who need to be as soon, as we can contact those on the sub list, and will resolve them by Day 2.
3

worcej
Posts: 7994
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 3963

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#390 Post by worcej » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:19 am

Vecna wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:02 am
Mods, no final votecount?
They are new, some slack should be cut.

Percy Williams
Posts: 992
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:22 pm
Location: Not Australia
Karma: 396

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#391 Post by Percy Williams » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:23 am

worcej wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:19 am
Vecna wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:02 am
Mods, no final votecount?
They are new, some slack should be cut.
Thank you for saying something though. I just forgot that part while being on the roof. Funny what that does to your critical thinking.
2

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 3131
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:01 am
Karma: 2281
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#392 Post by bo_sox48 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:13 am

GMs: please inform dead people that they are dead as is customary before they waste their time reading the entire thread for no reason. Also, you should ban me from the next game for deadposting, as is also customary, and if you need any pointers on what else is customary please PM me or ask for help.

Thanks, bai.
2

Durga
Posts: 8836
Joined: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:01 pm
Location: Canada
Karma: 4261

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#393 Post by Durga » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:17 am

bo_sox48 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:13 am
GMs: please inform dead people that they are dead as is customary before they waste their time reading the entire thread for no reason. Also, you should ban me from the next game for deadposting, as is also customary, and if you need any pointers on what else is customary please PM me or ask for help.

Thanks, bai.
Lol chill out and help them privately

worcej
Posts: 7994
Joined: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:39 am
Location: Washington
Karma: 3963

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#394 Post by worcej » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:28 am

Durga wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:17 am
bo_sox48 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:13 am
GMs: please inform dead people that they are dead as is customary before they waste their time reading the entire thread for no reason. Also, you should ban me from the next game for deadposting, as is also customary, and if you need any pointers on what else is customary please PM me or ask for help.

Thanks, bai.
Lol chill out and help them privately
I think we will all collectively help them going forward :)

Tips for now:
1. Make sure to post a final vote count and give a little bit of time to verify before posting results.
2. PM the dead person and offer them the god thread.
3. Get ready for the trolololol that is Jaime and Durga in the same game.

dargorygel
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Posts: 4763
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:55 pm
Location: Over the rainbow
Karma: 5007
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#395 Post by dargorygel » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:47 am

Gotta say good flavor GM s...
And rip Bo... Voting patterns everyone. Would late joiners be more likely to be scummy or earlier? I think later are more suspect. Other than Bo himself...

Nephthys
Posts: 2819
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:47 am
Location: Not a GM
Karma: 794

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#396 Post by Nephthys » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:54 am

@durga, if you would please answer my questions I would be very satisfied

yavuzovic
Posts: 2877
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:42 pm
Location: Sakarya/Turkey
Karma: 563
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#397 Post by yavuzovic » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:23 am

Nephthys wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:16 am
Ok we need to get a decent lynch here. Based on connections I am happy to lynch

Moscow
Durga
Yav
Nephthys wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:39 pm
Once again this comes back to lynching someone that has connections.

For example if we lynch yav and he flips scum, I start to look at flav more suspicious etc.
While I agree your opinions about not lynching a lurker, you're pushing me and my wagon was a scum motivated wagon. Yes, a lynch that explains is better BUT you can't lynch someone just because of their connections. That's not a town logic why do you lynch me other than gaining a clue about flavius?

Claesar
Posts: 1932
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:34 am
Karma: 1450

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#398 Post by Claesar » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:25 am

I would like to point out I correctly predicted Ezio would be useless. You all mocked me, but..
If I die tonight, my final wish is that you all lynch Ezio.

@Vecna, I know you were hoping for a more analytical Claesar. I'm saving that for later, when the game becomes a bit more manageable. I'm keeping notes though.

yavuzovic
Posts: 2877
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:42 pm
Location: Sakarya/Turkey
Karma: 563
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#399 Post by yavuzovic » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:27 am

Nephthys wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:18 am
damo666 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:18 am
Nephthys wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:16 am
Ok we need to get a decent lynch here. Based on connections I am happy to lynch

Moscow
Durga
Yav
I could lynch Yav. Never understand what he's trying to say.
welp no-one seems interested in Durga,

##vote yav
And as soon as someone shows intrest you just jump on me. And damo you don't even have an actual reason. Did scum choose me to lynch at this point?

Nephthys
Posts: 2819
Joined: Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:47 am
Location: Not a GM
Karma: 794

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#400 Post by Nephthys » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:56 am

yavuzovic wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:23 am
Nephthys wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:16 am
Ok we need to get a decent lynch here. Based on connections I am happy to lynch

Moscow
Durga
Yav
Nephthys wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:39 pm
Once again this comes back to lynching someone that has connections.

For example if we lynch yav and he flips scum, I start to look at flav more suspicious etc.
While I agree your opinions about not lynching a lurker, you're pushing me and my wagon was a scum motivated wagon. Yes, a lynch that explains is better BUT you can't lynch someone just because of their connections. That's not a town logic why do you lynch me other than gaining a clue about flavius?
Well you didn't convince me you were town and I think I made it clear through my voting that you weren't my first choice. As a third choice I was quite happy to lynch you.

Also it seemed none of my other wagons were gaining steam and you will note that I said lynching bo was literally the worst thing we could have done

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Wusti and 2 guests