MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Message
Author
FlaviusAetius
Posts: 2673
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:15 am
Karma: 252

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#181 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:49 pm

oh, and also whoever said I made a mistake on the vote, I'll fix it;
##VOTE electronic
I'll probably enemy up switching though

Vecna
Posts: 10976
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 4456

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#182 Post by Vecna » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:50 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:39 pm
Vecna wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:04 pm
i agree with the acumreads on worcej, feels a bit like when we were teammates but hes only done 1 post so far
How can someone scumread Worcej on two sentences?

I don't have a scumread on anyone yet, but Vecna, Dargo and Damo are the ones that are giving me bad vibes. My townleans are Vapor and Bozo at this point.

##vote Dargo as he seems to be preparing to jump in any wagon that get going.
he's free to contribute more to change my mind. those two sentences made me think he's more likely scum than town.

Also, after all this time I really don't get why it surprises you that I formulate opinions based on single posts at times

FlaviusAetius
Posts: 2673
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:15 am
Karma: 252

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#183 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:50 pm

end* there should really be an option to edit posts one minute after you made them

Claesar
Posts: 1932
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:34 am
Karma: 1450

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#184 Post by Claesar » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:55 pm

FlaviusAetius wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:50 pm
end* there should really be an option to edit posts one minute after you made them
Nope, not here. Only in the other fora.

Vecna
Posts: 10976
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 4456

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#185 Post by Vecna » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:56 pm

also id like people to compare Rdriveras reaction to when I was bullshitting a scumread on him as scum when he was a town pr to how hes responding here.

cliffnotes: he didnt care

here hes being all kinds of agitated and distracted by my early scumread.

bad vibes. id be surprised if I'm wrong here

Vecna
Posts: 10976
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 4456

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#186 Post by Vecna » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:58 pm

also if rdrivera is scum here, he sorta cleared worcej with his whiteknighting. if it was a teammate hed be way in on setting up that bus

Vecna
Posts: 10976
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 4456

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#187 Post by Vecna » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:00 pm

how are you enjoying the text/forum version claes?

Percy Williams
Posts: 992
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:22 pm
Location: Not Australia
Karma: 396

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#188 Post by Percy Williams » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:01 pm

Vaporwave wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:38 pm
Percy Williams wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:16 pm
Oi! Einstein!”. Percy ran over to EMC, his delayed synapses finally firing. “What do you mean it worked?”. EMC was suddenly very busy sleeping, and couldn't tell him what he wanted to know. A couple hours later, Percy forgot about it while in pursuit of tea.
##CALL GM: is it possible to know if the other half of GM team, aka Percy Williams is a fan of crumpets?
GM note: this is a field of theoretical science which is still having its plausibility explored. As soon as developments are made in this field they will go public. Even as an impartial, unfeeling Gm, I feel you might be on to something.
1

Claesar
Posts: 1932
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:34 am
Karma: 1450

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#189 Post by Claesar » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:08 pm

Vecna wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:00 pm
how are you enjoying the text/forum version claes?
I much prefer RL because it's easier to keep track of what's happening. Other than that, hard to say so far. I like that there aren't many posts so I don't need to read loads of pages of spam. That happened in my first Mafia game here.

I feel like this will become as frustrating as the mini-game though, where Town has no chance to win due to townies lurking all game (EZIO!!). He wasn't even voting, yet for some reason wasn't modkilled and is still allowed to play Mafia.

##vote Ezio
##End

Vecna
Posts: 10976
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 4456

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#190 Post by Vecna » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:39 pm

cant really blame ezio for being ezio

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 5739
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 1633

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#191 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:40 pm

Vecna wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:56 pm
also id like people to compare Rdriveras reaction to when I was bullshitting a scumread on him as scum when he was a town pr to how hes responding here.

cliffnotes: he didnt care

here hes being all kinds of agitated and distracted by my early scumread.

bad vibes. id be surprised if I'm wrong here
The big difference is probably because I was pretty sure you were town that game and this time I am not getting this from you.
Like I said before, put your vote where your mouth is.
I will show you: ##vote Vecna

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 5739
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 1633

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#192 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:42 pm

Claesar wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:08 pm
Vecna wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:00 pm
how are you enjoying the text/forum version claes?
I much prefer RL because it's easier to keep track of what's happening. Other than that, hard to say so far. I like that there aren't many posts so I don't need to read loads of pages of spam. That happened in my first Mafia game here.

I feel like this will become as frustrating as the mini-game though, where Town has no chance to win due to townies lurking all game (EZIO!!). He wasn't even voting, yet for some reason wasn't modkilled and is still allowed to play Mafia.

##vote Ezio
##End
Get over the other game (he was town by the way, if I am not wrong). If he didn't show and play we lynch him later.

Vecna
Posts: 10976
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 4456

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#193 Post by Vecna » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:05 pm

rdrivera2005 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:40 pm
Vecna wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:56 pm
also id like people to compare Rdriveras reaction to when I was bullshitting a scumread on him as scum when he was a town pr to how hes responding here.

cliffnotes: he didnt care

here hes being all kinds of agitated and distracted by my early scumread.

bad vibes. id be surprised if I'm wrong here
The big difference is probably because I was pretty sure you were town that game and this time I am not getting this from you.
Like I said before, put your vote where your mouth is.
I will show you: ##vote Vecna
I was scum that game and town this one. And my vote is already on you. ;)

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator
Posts: 5739
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Location: Porto Alegre, Brasil
Karma: 1633

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#194 Post by rdrivera2005 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:32 pm

Vecna wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:05 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:40 pm
Vecna wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:56 pm
also id like people to compare Rdriveras reaction to when I was bullshitting a scumread on him as scum when he was a town pr to how hes responding here.

cliffnotes: he didnt care

here hes being all kinds of agitated and distracted by my early scumread.

bad vibes. id be surprised if I'm wrong here
The big difference is probably because I was pretty sure you were town that game and this time I am not getting this from you.
Like I said before, put your vote where your mouth is.
I will show you: ##vote Vecna
I was scum that game and town this one. And my vote is already on you. ;)
I think we are not talking about the same game, I was thinking on M42.

yavuzovic
Posts: 2877
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:42 pm
Location: Sakarya/Turkey
Karma: 563
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#195 Post by yavuzovic » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:51 pm

FlaviusAetius wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:46 pm
oof yazu didn't write the last thing, I just don't know how to use the quote feature :(
Did you... distort my words?
How dare you!
##vote Flavius Aetius

FlaviusAetius
Posts: 2673
Joined: Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:15 am
Karma: 252

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#196 Post by FlaviusAetius » Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:56 pm

yavuzovic wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:51 pm
FlaviusAetius wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:46 pm
oof yazu didn't write the last thing, I just don't know how to use the quote feature :(
Did you... distort my words?
How dare you!
##vote Flavius Aetius
noooo!! im sorry, this is caveman times, these futuristic devices confuse me!!

yavuzovic
Posts: 2877
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:42 pm
Location: Sakarya/Turkey
Karma: 563
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#197 Post by yavuzovic » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:01 pm

Claesar wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:08 pm
Vecna wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:00 pm
how are you enjoying the text/forum version claes?
I much prefer RL because it's easier to keep track of what's happening. Other than that, hard to say so far. I like that there aren't many posts so I don't need to read loads of pages of spam. That happened in my first Mafia game here.

I feel like this will become as frustrating as the mini-game though, where Town has no chance to win due to townies lurking all game (EZIO!!). He wasn't even voting, yet for some reason wasn't modkilled and is still allowed to play Mafia.

##vote Ezio
##End
I will sheep him
##vote VashtaNeuratic

Um..

yavuzovic
Posts: 2877
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:42 pm
Location: Sakarya/Turkey
Karma: 563
Contact:

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#198 Post by yavuzovic » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:04 pm

I'm still on Flav but I want it to stay for some time.

Vecna
Posts: 10976
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:43 am
Karma: 4456

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#199 Post by Vecna » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:22 pm

yavuzovic wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 3:51 pm
FlaviusAetius wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:46 pm
oof yazu didn't write the last thing, I just don't know how to use the quote feature :(
Did you... distort my words?
How dare you!
##vote Flavius Aetius
Yavuz, he even apologized for making the mistake.

Why are you so eager to jump on him, even though there was nothing scummy in making a mistake in using the forum?

damo666
Posts: 10191
Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:04 am
Location: London
Karma: 2950

Re: MAFIA 45 GAME THREAD - BETWEEN A ROCK AND A...ROCK

#200 Post by damo666 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:23 pm

##call electric mouse

You've been asleep most of the day.

Wakey wakey!

Anything to squeak?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests