M1028: The Sweet Food Consensus - Game Thread

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
JustAGuyNamedWill

Re: M1028: The Sweet Food Consensus - Game Thread

#101 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:05 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:00 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:48 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:42 pm

Oh, I meant on my team.
Regarding participation?

the topic of this was who was active, and why there were so many pages.

there are 7 town, and this has nothing to do with the page count or participation levels up to now.

there are only 9 players, in the context of why the game was so silent would have at least painted a full picture.

I am not sure if this statement by you assumes that the 7 town have done all the talking so far and the mafia have not even posted yet- which if true seems to contradict your logic on D&W. So that cant be what you were trying to imply.

Explain?
Sigh.

You are a very uppity Beancomb today aren't you?

What I was trying to do was bait a reply from Will (to whom my deliberately inaccurate comment was addressed), but you decided to jump in.
But… you responded with “oh, I meant my team”

As in you made a genuine error in what you meant to say

brainbomb

#102 Post by brainbomb » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:16 pm

JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:

Plus, we got to jamies setup, then chaqa’s, then food’s alteration, then food does the original chaqa setup with a few minor changes

So ye I didn’t read all of them
this is hilarious as I didnt read a single one of any of those setups, and never paid any attention to the alterations. I asked in the signup about the setup and it was JAMIE who explained it to me.

and yet, when I saw him claiming that the game was so quiet because theres only 7 players I immediately was like.. okay, I know thats not accurate

JustAGuyNamedWill

#103 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:39 pm

He’s also gone. I saw for a while after I made my last post that he was online (I double checked)

And then he was gone. So yeah, that is weird

JustAGuyNamedWill

#104 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:39 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:16 pm
JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:

Plus, we got to jamies setup, then chaqa’s, then food’s alteration, then food does the original chaqa setup with a few minor changes

So ye I didn’t read all of them
this is hilarious as I didnt read a single one of any of those setups, and never paid any attention to the alterations. I asked in the signup about the setup and it was JAMIE who explained it to me.

and yet, when I saw him claiming that the game was so quiet because theres only 7 players I immediately was like.. okay, I know thats not accurate
So why did he say 7 in the first place?

Jamiet99uk

#105 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:40 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:03 pm
Uppity?

If I came off as uppity I am perhaps just always coming off as angsty and grouchy. I am befuddled by your posting as of late.

You are normally very well rehearsed in the setup, and you advised me in signups of how this setup works.

If you were baiting will for some trap, he did react to your post. feel free to comment on his reply?
He said "bit off but I digress" - but after he had, I assume, seen your reaction.
This is my potato. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My potato is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my potato is useless. Without my potato, I am useless.

Jamiet99uk

#106 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:40 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:04 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:02 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:59 pm
##Vote Jamiet99uk
Yes. You have caught me. This is a Bastard Mod game and there are 7 Mafia and 2 Town. I could only have known this because I know the names of my 6 Mafia team mates. Ho ho ho.
No one is making these statements. self included. Why are you pretending that this is why I am suspicious of your comments?
You're voting for me so presumably you think I am scum?

Or do you enjoy voting for town?
This is my potato. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My potato is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my potato is useless. Without my potato, I am useless.

Jamiet99uk

#107 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:42 pm

JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:05 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
brainbomb wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:48 pm

Regarding participation?

the topic of this was who was active, and why there were so many pages.

there are 7 town, and this has nothing to do with the page count or participation levels up to now.

there are only 9 players, in the context of why the game was so silent would have at least painted a full picture.

I am not sure if this statement by you assumes that the 7 town have done all the talking so far and the mafia have not even posted yet- which if true seems to contradict your logic on D&W. So that cant be what you were trying to imply.

Explain?
Sigh.

What I was trying to do was bait a reply from Will (to whom my deliberately inaccurate comment was addressed), but you decided to jump in.

I did not make an error. I deliberately gave the wrong number. I assumed you would notice, but I wanted to see what you said.

brainbomb

#108 Post by brainbomb » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:42 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:40 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:02 pm

Yes. You have caught me. This is a Bastard Mod game and there are 7 Mafia and 2 Town. I could only have known this because I know the names of my 6 Mafia team mates. Ho ho ho.
No one is making these statements. self included. Why are you pretending that this is why I am suspicious of your comments?

Please explain in your own words what you think I am accusing you of doing

JustAGuyNamedWill

#109 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:42 pm

Ah look there he is, conveniently right after I noticed his absence

JustAGuyNamedWill

#110 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:43 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:42 pm
JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:

Sigh.

I did not make an error. I deliberately gave the wrong number. I assumed you would notice, but I wanted to see what you said.
And what were you even looking for.

What game changing information did my response give you

Jamiet99uk

#111 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:43 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:
brainbomb wrote:

You are accusing me of being scum for saying that there were 7 players on my team.

I am not sure how you reach the conclusion that I am scum from the available evidence. Please explain in your own words why you vote is on me.

JustAGuyNamedWill

#112 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:44 pm

Ah look at us, the three largest posters with more posts than everyone else combined

JustAGuyNamedWill

#113 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:50 pm

JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:43 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:

@Jamie I see you

brainbomb

#114 Post by brainbomb » Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:58 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
brainbomb wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:

You are accusing me of being scum for saying that there were 7 players on my team.

I am not sure how you reach the conclusion that I am scum from the available evidence. Please explain in your own words why you vote is on me.
Okay good so we are on the same page here.
Yes, I am accusing you of being scum for getting the number of players in the setup wrong.

First let me explain why I really think this happened.

I think that as you are starting to dip your toes into the game thread, (as mafia) your mindset was to blend in with the 7 town players. You had the number 7 on your mind specifically for whatever reason. There doesnt have to be a reason here that can be explained, it is whatever reason it is.

I simply dont beleive you were laying a trap for will. I think you were focused primarily on the 7 players you needed to pretend to be part of. SO when will mentions how quiet the game was you spoke before really thinking, and blurted out that there are only 7 of you.

The implication, if you were being honest is that the mafia have not contributed to the game meaningfully. which you cannot claim because you are claiming D&W is mafia, and he has contributed to the game moreso than others in fact.

SO I can only conclude, that you are either lying about baiting will (leaning strongly to this)

or that you sincerely beleive you and will are 2 of the 7 town, and that mafia has not even posted yet. (which makes no sense if you truly beleive D&W is mafia)

Conclusion: I think your answers are painting a bizarre picture, one which added all together makes zero sense at all.

Jamiet99uk

#116 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:13 pm

JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:50 pm
JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:
Jamiet99uk wrote:

@Jamie I see you
I will never know, because Brainbomb answered before you did.

JustAGuyNamedWill

#117 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:14 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:13 pm
JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:
JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:

@Jamie I see you
If I said “But there’s 9?” before brain, what would you have inferred

JustAGuyNamedWill

#118 Post by JustAGuyNamedWill » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:15 pm

Btw jamie i noticed it before I saw that brain noticed it

Jamiet99uk

#119 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:17 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:58 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
brainbomb wrote:

Okay good so we are on the same page here.
Yes, I am accusing you of being scum for getting the number of players in the setup wrong.

First let me explain why I really think this happened.

I think that as you are starting to dip your toes into the game thread, (as mafia) your mindset was to blend in with the 7 town players. You had the number 7 on your mind specifically for whatever reason. There doesnt have to be a reason here that can be explained, it is whatever reason it is.

I simply dont beleive you were laying a trap for will. I think you were focused primarily on the 7 players you needed to pretend to be part of. SO when will mentions how quiet the game was you spoke before really thinking, and blurted out that there are only 7 of you.

The implication, if you were being honest is that the mafia have not contributed to the game meaningfully. which you cannot claim because you are claiming D&W is mafia, and he has contributed to the game moreso than others in fact.

SO I can only conclude, that you are either lying about baiting will (leaning strongly to this)

or that you sincerely beleive you and will are 2 of the 7 town, and that mafia has not even posted yet. (which makes no sense if you truly beleive D&W is mafia)

Conclusion: I think your answers are painting a bizarre picture, one which added all together makes zero sense at all.
The picture makes no sense to you because your interpretation is wrong. I have not lied, nor do I assume that Mafia have not yet posted (which would make Rdr and Worcej the Mafia. I would be surprised if they both are).

As for D&W, when I voted him he had made 3 posts, only 2 of them were relevant to the game, and one of those was encouraging the PRs to claim.

Jamiet99uk

#120 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:20 pm

JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:14 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 4:13 pm
JustAGuyNamedWill wrote:

@Jamie I see you
If I said “But there’s 9?” before brain, what would you have inferred
That you were paying attention. But this would also reinforce the view that your comment about how little posting there had been, in such a mini game, was odd. (And it was that comment from you that triggered all of this posting, ironically!).