M1023: Mafarmia [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
worcej

Re: M1023: Mafarmia [GAME THREAD] [HIDDEN]

#1361 Post by worcej » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:14 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:09 pm
worcej wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:52 pm
Kakarroto wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:45 pm

because the one scan cop with a miller and a godfather in game is pretty useless

because the miller is negative value for town

because the dog only uses his power when mafia hit them

the only PR the mafia wants to hit is the cop and that is a low priority target
The logic here is pretty fucking awful.

The cop can catch 2/3 of the mafia and has the lowest chance on hitting the miller. So it’s still a strong PR.

The dog is a doctor that will create two clears for the next day phase. That’s incredibly powerful if they succeed in a save and can swing the game entirely to the town.

Thinking the mafia want to avoid the PRs is probably the most retarded thought I’ve seen this game…
language
my apologies.

Think the mafia want to avoid the PRs is probably the most mentally handicap to the point of needing someone to change your diaper as an adult thought I’ve seen this game.

bozotheclown

#1362 Post by bozotheclown » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:16 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:10 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:38 pm
I am going to fill in some information for the missing players based on what they said so far D3. Anyone can repost this if they want to update their scum pool. The posts below are the sources for what I have added.

scum pool (up to 4):

bozo: Bonatogether, Chaqa, damo, Kakarroto
Chaqa: bo_sox, bozo, damo, worcej
damo: Chaqa, lfischl, Bonatogether, bozo
bo_sox: damo, worcej, lfischl
worcej: Bonatogether, Kakarroto, damo, heartthrob
heartthrob: (Chaqa, damo, worcej)
Kakarroto: (worcej, bozo, Chaqa, damo)
Bonatogether: (bo_sox, bozo, damo, worcej)
lfischl: (worcej, heartthrob)

heartthrob24909 wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:31 pm

1. Chaqa or damo but not both, because of this feud
2. worcej, because i have a foggier idea of where they stand compared to some others like bona which i'm more confident about being town
3. Even though I place trust in bozotheclown and his survey i could be swayed on him bc of how the celaph vote turned out, even though i voted for celaph too.
4. bo_sox strikes me as aggressive but not necessarily mafia, lol.
5. I think that leaves Kak and lfisch

i'm gonna brainstorm this Q to try and come up with a solid guess of 4 but that's where my head is at in general
Kakarroto wrote:
Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:21 pm
I've been looking at the surviving ones and thinking about it, the most mafia-ness comes currently from worcej. I'm not so sure about bozo, bo has scratched my radar too. I'm still not sure if that isn't just too easy of a mafia team.

I'm getting strange vibes from heartthrob but celaph was convinced they are town, so maybe I just take up some wrong stuff (or maybe I shouldn't trust too much in dead town reads).

Strangely enough, I see Chaqa and damo on the same level, they could be mafia, but right now I wouldn't be able to point it out.

Is bona actually my top candidate for town? I can't believe it, but after RD's death, yeah, seems so. Even with the same pattern of being the driving force for two town ejections, which if this continues is a sign for maf bona, but town bona was in the past also responsible for one or two miss-ejections.

I really should have a reread and a focussed look on lfischl. Currently they are in a fog area between heartthrob and bona, but I couldn't even vaguely say where.
Bonatogether wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:56 am

would move fisch down but basically agree
lfischl wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:01 am

I would be good with this as well, or heart
your way of putting the names in looks weird, some are alphabetically, some not and like the chaqa one not how he had ranked them.

Also you made a mistake with mine, you disregarded my mentioning of bo. Also you put damo and chaqa who I read on the same level in and didn't put heartthrob in who was mentioned earlier. Why did you do that? Are you just reading what you want?
I posted the source and interpreted it as those 4 being your top scum suspects. Please list your scum pool and I will correct it.

worcej

#1363 Post by worcej » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:18 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:12 pm
worcej wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:54 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:50 pm

You aren't particularly, but you're low activity and I think that's more scum-leaning.

I'm confident Kak and Lfischl are town. Bona is lean town.

Leaves a small pool.
I am the 3rd highest poster this entire game… only 1/3 of my total posts have come this phase, which is D3…

How am I low activity exactly?
Well, like you said a lot are recent. But I think it's even more damning if you're posting lots without making an impact.
You clearly don’t understand what I am actually saying here - because it’s the opposite conclusion.

D1 post count: 19
D2 post count: 38
D3 post count so far: 40
Total night posts: 9

My activity isn’t substantially picked up this phase at all…

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1364 Post by Chaqa » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:20 pm

worcej wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:18 pm
Chaqa wrote:
worcej wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:54 pm
I am the 3rd highest poster this entire game… only 1/3 of my total posts have come this phase, which is D3…

How am I low activity exactly?
Well, like you said a lot are recent. But I think it's even more damning if you're posting lots without making an impact.
You clearly don’t understand what I am actually saying here - because it’s the opposite conclusion.

Yet you didn't vote day 1 and I can't really pick out anything you've brought to the game.

Kakarroto

#1365 Post by Kakarroto » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:24 pm

worcej wrote:
Kakarroto wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:08 pm
worcej wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:49 pm
so because I didn’t have a strong scummy read on him at my EON post and was observing him, and didn’t announce that, I am scummy?

This is pretty meh reasoning here Kak…
the only reason (or at least the outstanding reason, I don't have the exact post here but from memory it was) you mentioned that Bona and I were mafia were because we were against the survey

it's like you subconsciously knew RD wouldn't be alive so you didn't include him there

and alright, damo was at the time too but he was so under the radar I too did forget about him there so that was, probably just because he didn't answer but also didn't argue.

Anyway, three people were loudly against it, two of them are because of that in your EoN2 list, the third one turns up dead seconds later. How could you not see that that is suspicious?
Wether you believe this or not, I would be much more calculating and forcibly include a public read on rdr of some sort if I was scum. Like, it would be a very complete read list to ensure I am not singling out my scum team in any way (by including or excluding them selectively)

My easy scum tell is when I am being chummy and overly nice/non-combative.
this is why I'm not voting for you today, because I've played with you and came to a similar conclusion after a long sleep and night that you are probably not mafia (or are just perfectly emulating this)

but still most things you do (not seeing how the survey can hurt town, being stubborn in face of reasonable arguments, and some more) look like a mafia member would do. I'm pretty sure, if you would play in a group that doesn't know you, you'd be yeeted out fast with the things you said here.

bozotheclown

#1366 Post by bozotheclown » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:25 pm

##VOTE Chaqa

worcej

#1367 Post by worcej » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:27 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:20 pm
worcej wrote:
Chaqa wrote:

Yet you didn't vote day 1 and I can't really pick out anything you've brought to the game.
That’s not the same opinion you presented at the onset of your desire to vote for me…

Kakarroto

#1368 Post by Kakarroto » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:28 pm

worcej wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:14 pm
Kakarroto wrote:
worcej wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:52 pm
The logic here is pretty fucking awful.

The cop can catch 2/3 of the mafia and has the lowest chance on hitting the miller. So it’s still a strong PR.

The dog is a doctor that will create two clears for the next day phase. That’s incredibly powerful if they succeed in a save and can swing the game entirely to the town.

Thinking the mafia want to avoid the PRs is probably the most retarded thought I’ve seen this game…
language
my apologies.

Think the mafia want to avoid the PRs is probably the most mentally handicap to the point of needing someone to change your diaper as an adult thought I’ve seen this game.
also, please refer to the post where I added a correction

I'll let you think if you want to post the exact same thing under there as well

worcej

#1369 Post by worcej » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:28 pm

##vote chaqa

worcej

#1370 Post by worcej » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:29 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:28 pm
worcej wrote:
Kakarroto wrote:

language
my apologies.

I mean, you caught the cop’s value but seem to be underselling the dog a little hard…

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1371 Post by Chaqa » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:40 pm

worcej wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:27 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:20 pm
worcej wrote:

That’s not the same opinion you presented at the onset of your desire to vote for me…
I don’t recall giving a reason, tbh

Kakarroto

#1372 Post by Kakarroto » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:41 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:16 pm
Kakarroto wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:10 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 2:38 pm
I am going to fill in some information for the missing players based on what they said so far D3. Anyone can repost this if they want to update their scum pool. The posts below are the sources for what I have added.

scum pool (up to 4):

bozo: Bonatogether, Chaqa, damo, Kakarroto
Chaqa: bo_sox, bozo, damo, worcej
damo: Chaqa, lfischl, Bonatogether, bozo
bo_sox: damo, worcej, lfischl
worcej: Bonatogether, Kakarroto, damo, heartthrob
heartthrob: (Chaqa, damo, worcej)
Kakarroto: (worcej, bozo, Chaqa, damo)
Bonatogether: (bo_sox, bozo, damo, worcej)
lfischl: (worcej, heartthrob)

your way of putting the names in looks weird, some are alphabetically, some not and like the chaqa one not how he had ranked them.

Also you made a mistake with mine, you disregarded my mentioning of bo. Also you put damo and chaqa who I read on the same level in and didn't put heartthrob in who was mentioned earlier. Why did you do that? Are you just reading what you want?
I posted the source and interpreted it as those 4 being your top scum suspects. Please list your scum pool and I will correct it.
well before it was bozo, worcej, bo and the next best was heartthrob

now I'm not too sure. There are people I don't want to vote out today who might be mafia but I need more time to find more out. I think bo is a safe target for the vote today. If you want to use data, I suggest you take my answer above because those four look most mafia-like to me, but I have some doubts. Other than that I can't offer you a satisfying answer, I'm afraid.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1373 Post by Chaqa » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:41 pm

Mafia team is rallying to vote me out for the third day in a row 😎

worcej

#1374 Post by worcej » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:44 pm

Chaqa wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:41 pm
Now you’re just being obviously scummy…

Kakarroto

#1375 Post by Kakarroto » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:48 pm

worcej wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:29 pm
Kakarroto wrote:
worcej wrote:
my apologies.

I mean, you caught the cop’s value but seem to be underselling the dog a little hard…
*sigh* as I stated, if you'd read, I think the dog is the single most powerful role, why I'm also so against the survey (which has a not insignificant chance to out the dog to mafia), but the mafia can't just villinilli shoot into the pool for the risk of hitting the target of the dog. That's why mafia is targeting vanilla town who most likely are not targeted by the dog; who would've thought ghug for N1? who thought it would be RD with his trademark vanilla tell? I'm pretty sure the dog wouldn't have considered these two as mafia targets so early on. That's why I think mafia targets non PR's. With RD also as anti-survey-ist they also reduced the people who didn't gave them info, 2 birds 1 stone.

At least that's how it looks for me. I might be wrong, but surely that makes at least some sense, right?

worcej

#1376 Post by worcej » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:51 pm

Kakarroto wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:48 pm
worcej wrote:
Kakarroto wrote:

*sigh* as I stated, if you'd read, I think the dog is the single most powerful role, why I'm also so against the survey (which has a not insignificant chance to out the dog to mafia), but the mafia can't just villinilli shoot into the pool for the risk of hitting the target of the dog. That's why mafia is targeting vanilla town who most likely are not targeted by the dog; who would've thought ghug for N1? who thought it would be RD with his trademark vanilla tell? I'm pretty sure the dog wouldn't have considered these two as mafia targets so early on. That's why I think mafia targets non PR's. With RD also as anti-survey-ist they also reduced the people who didn't gave them info, 2 birds 1 stone.

At least that's how it looks for me. I might be wrong, but surely that makes at least some sense, right?
RDR used to get N1’ed a lot…

I think you are indeed wrong but your explanation isn’t impossible but just a weird thought process that I wouldn’t go down myself.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1377 Post by Chaqa » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:56 pm

worcej wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:44 pm
Chaqa wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:41 pm
Now you’re just being obviously scummy…
Someone says this about me every town game I play.

Kakarroto

#1378 Post by Kakarroto » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:56 pm

worcej wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:51 pm
Kakarroto wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:48 pm
worcej wrote:

RDR used to get N1’ed a lot…

I think you are indeed wrong but your explanation isn’t impossible but just a weird thought process that I wouldn’t go down myself.
maybe, but RD also often stayed alive for the mid to endgame and mafia always have their reasons

that is fair, I'm surely not always right, but it's good that you finally notice my reasoning behind my arguments.

lfischl

#1379 Post by lfischl » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:56 pm

worcej wrote:
Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:08 pm
Will start it regardless.

##vote Bona
I'd support this if you still wanted it worcej

Kakarroto

#1380 Post by Kakarroto » Thu Dec 22, 2022 10:57 pm

@lfischl what are your current thought about bozo, worcej, damo and bo?