M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
wolfu

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#1801 Post by wolfu » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:24 pm

RagingIke297 wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:17 pm
wolfu wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:09 pm
RagingIke297 wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:53 pm
I'm getting upset that nobody seems to want to solve and everyone would rather just be upset at each other and yell and name call, Neon, Bona, RHK, yourself......but like imo can't complain about my slot not talking if you aren't even reading what I'm putting out there 🤷‍♂️
where have you been solving, my guy
Not saying anything is better than telling other players "go fuck yourself", my guy. I've put out there I'm headed home from vacation today, I've asked you to ask me a question and not a single response to me has come with a question mark attached, you seem more interested in coming after me for not participating than getting me to participate
rhk was being weird and patronizing and insulting in addition to posting like an edgelord teenager, i said it and i'll say it again given he's openly misrepresenting what i've said

sorry that i didn't interpret you being a sarcastic dick referring to me as "slot #16" as a serious request, i guess - you're being a dick and you know it.

if you have a read you wanna talk about, talk about it, i'm not doing somee weird spoonfeeding thing where i try to tease answers out of you

bozotheclown

#1802 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:25 pm

dargorygel wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:59 pm
Tonight, I am not saving myself. I’m hoping that scum will see that JOAT here is not that great. And that they will try to hit someone more harmful to them. I would like to use my whisk away later, when I can work in conjunction with our winged commuter. I hope they commuted HR. I will also not detect magic. Seems too random a use, yet. Instead I will be taking brain’s vote. Our votes were not affected yesterday, and when tomorrow he has zero and I have two, it should confirm my joatness. To recompense, I will likely sheep brain tomorrow.
I was trying to find out if there was a reason why dargorygel did not try to use a scan N1 and found this. What does dargorygel mean about not saving himself? Can the JOAT jail himself? Also, why would dargorygel say he would let his top scum suspect decide his 2 votes?

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1803 Post by pyxxy » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:25 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:11 pm
I am starting to think pyxxy may have been fake town telling D1, he seems to be going along with the general consensus, and his return to my wagon could have been a response to me voting for Tom.
Honestly just thrilled that you're willing to put something else out there besides the wolfu case :razz:

Do you want me to go back to bo? He's not a consensus pick. I do find him more sus than you. But there's the problem of 1) I didn't have time to rally a bo wagon today and 2) no one else besides Sabi seems to be thinking about him at all.

bozotheclown

#1804 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:27 pm

##CALL GM: Can the town JOAT jail himself?

wolfu

#1805 Post by wolfu » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:28 pm

some stray thoughts:

1. i would put a high confidence estimate on sabi being mafia atp

2. i am slightly worried brainbomb died handing out a gun to mafia atp, i think the gun is the best thing to send out n1 and would have expected it to be used if so

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1806 Post by pyxxy » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:28 pm

RagingIke297 wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:13 pm
We've been on mobile this whole time baby, just gotta use the preview to make sure it looks good
If I do serious typing on my phone I get elbow pain. Someone diagnose me please. I think it's ulnar stuff but idk.

wolfu

#1807 Post by wolfu » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:29 pm

pyxxy wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:25 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
I am starting to think pyxxy may have been fake town telling D1, he seems to be going along with the general consensus, and his return to my wagon could have been a response to me voting for Tom.
Honestly just thrilled that you're willing to put something else out there besides the wolfu case :razz:

Do you want me to go back to bo? He's not a consensus pick. I do find him more sus than you. But there's the problem of 1) I didn't have time to rally a bo wagon today and 2) no one else besides Sabi seems to be thinking about him at all.
i'd probably vote bo. i would want to reread his n1 posts first though

bozotheclown

#1808 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:29 pm

pyxxy wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:

bo_sox could be mafia, or he could be away, but it looks like he is getting a pass for D2. It looks like today will come down to me vs. Tom.

RagingIke297

#1809 Post by RagingIke297 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:29 pm

wolfu wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:24 pm
RagingIke297 wrote:
wolfu wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:09 pm

where have you been solving, my guy
Not saying anything is better than telling other players "go fuck yourself", my guy. I've put out there I'm headed home from vacation today, I've asked you to ask me a question and not a single response to me has come with a question mark attached, you seem more interested in coming after me for not participating than getting me to participate
rhk was being weird and patronizing and insulting in addition to posting like an edgelord teenager, i said it and i'll say it again given he's openly misrepresenting what i've said

sorry that i didn't interpret you being a sarcastic dick referring to me as "slot #16" as a serious request, i guess - you're being a dick and you know it.

if you have a read you wanna talk about, talk about it, i'm not doing somee weird spoonfeeding thing where i try to tease answers out of you
I mean, if the name on the slot doesn't matter 🤷‍♂️

And here you are name-calling once again and refusing to drive discussion forward, perfectly fine flipping you over today
-Xanthor, Hero of Riverside

bozotheclown

#1810 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:31 pm

pyxxy wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:22 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:57 pm
pyxxy wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:54 pm
Caught up on the thread in this cab to my hotel. Mobile so no quotes.

No voting is weird. Bozo is trying. wolfu case and vote feel opportunistic. Staying on bo would be vanity of me. Sad that HR has not returned.

Voting Tom feels wrong. I don’t buy this wolfu case. Back to bozo i guess.

##VOTE bozo
What is wrong with voting for Tom? Specifically, what about his D2 makes you think he would be a bad vote for today?
(last time through the thread for me, wedding is soon)

I haven't had time to re-read Tom so I haven't reevaluated my neutral feeling about him.

Do you agree with...did Sabi suggest that Tom might be trying to wait out his wagon? Would you agree with that idea? For me, if y'all are convinced he's doing that, then it would be working on me.

Unfortunately I'm leaving in ~30 minutes so you don't have much time to change my mind.
I think Tom could be doing that as mafia, which would be consistent with his attempt to discredit his voters.

wolfu

#1811 Post by wolfu » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:32 pm

RagingIke297 wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:29 pm
wolfu wrote:
RagingIke297 wrote:

And here you are name-calling once again and refusing to drive discussion forward, perfectly fine flipping you over today
i have driven discussion plenty, you're just rude

bozotheclown

#1812 Post by bozotheclown » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:35 pm

wolfu wrote:
pyxxy wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:

bo_sox is 1.5 hours away from missing a phase. I am curious to see if he shows up before EOD.

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1813 Post by pyxxy » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:36 pm

wolfu wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:35 pm
hypothetically, in a world where darg is scum who fake claimed a PR, what is your plan for catching him out? the real sorc hides and hidees, darg leads us into killing a bunch of townies, and then...what, exactly? we just decide darg has to be scum because he's alive?
Yes. If he doesn't have 2 votes in the tallying today, we kill him. Plain and simple. I've evolved from my newbie view of "why would anyone lie as town?" but this would be a lie too bad and too bold to excuse. I am literally putting this in writing here in this post.

wolfu

#1814 Post by wolfu » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:39 pm

bo's posting is overall pretty mediocre and the following doesn't make a lot of sense to me:
bo_sox48 wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:14 pm
bo_sox48 wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:02 pm
I do not intend to vote for any of the particularly active posters on D1, per my previous post about the N0 mechanic. Yes I realize that I am putting myself in my own arbitrary scumpool, and yes I know that nobody asked.
RHK, damo, rdrivera, and pyxxy are my arbitrary scumpool in no particular order. I cannot imagine a scenario where mafia, given N0 to plan and given only half a day to survive, don’t have at least one low poster.

I don’t have any issue with the zero posters being in that pool but I don’t think it makes any sense at all to daykill them.
why would mafia be more likely to low post given the time to plan and a short day phase? it doesn't logically track to me

him being inactive today is probably null more than anything it's just problematic for game health if we continue to get no content

i'm going to look over tom again

wolfu

#1815 Post by wolfu » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:40 pm

pyxxy wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:36 pm
wolfu wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:35 pm
hypothetically, in a world where darg is scum who fake claimed a PR, what is your plan for catching him out? the real sorc hides and hidees, darg leads us into killing a bunch of townies, and then...what, exactly? we just decide darg has to be scum because he's alive?
Yes. If he doesn't have 2 votes in the tallying today, we kill him. Plain and simple. I've evolved from my newbie view of "why would anyone lie as town?" but this would be a lie too bad and too bold to excuse. I am literally putting this in writing here in this post.
okay fair

i'm going to be honest i didn't know whether or not doublevoter would actually show up in vote counts when i asked that stuff, i had assumed it'd be hidden

wolfu

#1816 Post by wolfu » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:42 pm

##Vote Tom

i reread and i think he's scummy again, i just don't see him moving toward actually analyzing people and the reason for his scumread of bona is weaksauce

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1817 Post by pyxxy » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:42 pm

wolfu wrote:
pyxxy wrote:
bozotheclown wrote:

Here ya go.
http://mafia.peterlund.se/e/web/msgs?g= ... r=bo_sox48

I've got ~15 minutes

I would vote bo because I thought he had a much better opening in this game than the prior one where he was mafia and lurked and used being on a trip as an excuse and got mad about me pointing it out.

But @bo I read the scum chat after that game and saw exactly how you were thinking about things.

So when you showed up and Sabi said you were behaving more normally, I thought wow nice we have town!bo on our side.

Alas, you've gone and disappeared again.

RagingIke297

#1818 Post by RagingIke297 » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:45 pm

wolfu wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:32 pm
RagingIke297 wrote:
wolfu wrote:

i have driven discussion plenty, you're just rude
Where are you driving? A roundabout? These aren't clipped and they're not even an hour apart no further explanations
wolfu wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 5:50 pm
sabi made a somewhat towny post but i don't want to elaborate
wolfu wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 6:38 pm
sabi's posting right now feels scummy

wolfu

#1819 Post by wolfu » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:46 pm

very appreciated but i have the link for the bot already, was just announcing what i was about to do

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1820 Post by Tom Bombadil » Sat Sep 17, 2022 7:46 pm

Sorry - traveling. I’ll try to check in before EOD - but depends on cell service.

If I die, I tried.