M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
brainbomb

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#1061 Post by brainbomb » Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:51 am

I represented webdiplomacy in champs S4 and S5. I embarrassed myself and played horrible. I was a drunken jackass back then.

Princess Neon

#1062 Post by Princess Neon » Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:52 am

Princess Neon wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:29 am
Bonatogether wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:24 am
Princess Neon wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 1:43 am

What question? Lol.
this is just bait at this point
Complains about me not answering a question

I ask what question seriously

Refuses to ask the question

Lmfao...good fucking god I LITERALLY don't know what question you're talking about all I remember from your slot for the last 30 posts was

You suck but keep pretending your good when nobody can do what your doing lol kek ego posting haha ignored.

So... ask... the... question
Alright in the interest of diffusing this.

I actually legit don't know what question you asked me and I have no desire to find it in ISO so if you want an answer give me the question and I will answer it.

Unless it is "how much experience do you have" or "answer this survey on mech" than I probably am not avoiding giving you an answer I really don't care that much about hiding things.

I'm sorry for being emotional and lashing out. I would like to try to stop killing thread vibes.

brainbomb

#1063 Post by brainbomb » Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:55 am

neon if it helps I have never questioned if you were town and thanks for playing. that being said if you cant handle being scumread correctly or incorrectly this is not a game for you.

keep pushing scum.

Princess Neon

#1064 Post by Princess Neon » Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:55 am

brainbomb wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:51 am
I represented webdiplomacy in champs S4 and S5. I embarrassed myself and played horrible. I was a drunken jackass back then.
I hate defended a wolf for 3 days despite them being firmly in everyone's poe. Literally figured the game out in lylo but nobody would listen to me by then. Woofs got me for the last mislim

My play style is generally town hunting. I hate scum hunting I'm ass at it... but lately I am also ass at town hunting. I'm just so demotivated to try in mafia. And I have no idea how to have fun make friends not be an ass and contribute in some way when my mafia self image has just been torn to shreds over the last several months since champs

Princess Neon

#1065 Post by Princess Neon » Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:56 am

brainbomb wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:55 am
neon if it helps I have never questioned if you were town and thanks for playing. that being said if you cant handle being scumread correctly or incorrectly this is not a game for you.

keep pushing scum.
I can handle being pushed when I feel it's in good faith. When I feel like it's not in good faith... I'm a bitch

Rumi Tobari

#1066 Post by Rumi Tobari » Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:59 am

Princess Neon wrote:
brainbomb wrote:
My play style is generally town hunting. I hate scum hunting I'm ass at it... but lately I am also ass at town hunting. I'm just so demotivated to try in mafia. And I have no idea how to have fun make friends not be an ass and contribute in some way when my mafia self image has just been torn to shreds over the last several months since champs
I have no ability to make friends either. Online communities are scary, also reading about that mafia guy who faked his death gave me huge online deja vu for my online community experiences. I remember there was a time where a webhost admin took a community offline offline then banned me for hacking it in retaliation for threatening one of his friends outside the community (for the record, I totally threatened this friend... with giant frogs)
Princess Neon wrote:
I hate defended a wolf for 3 days despite them being firmly in everyone's poe. Literally figured the game out in lylo but nobody would listen to me by then. Woofs got me for the last mislim
Also, on the subject of hate-defending, I honestly half expected you to maybe hate-vote me for admitting engaging in gacha game account buying.

brainbomb

#1067 Post by brainbomb » Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:02 am

Okay
just throwing this out there but rumi and neon; I am happy to call you friends now. And work with you to eliminate bad guys. And we can build a friendship from this game!

Rumi Tobari

#1068 Post by Rumi Tobari » Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:03 am

Rumi Tobari wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:59 am
Also, on the subject of hate-defending, I honestly half expected you to maybe hate-vote me for admitting engaging in gacha game account buying.
Actually, out of curiosity, if the EN server of a game shut down while you were away from the game and you came back to find out what everything you worked for was gone, would you buy an account on the JP server?

(that said, this doesn't excuse the fact that I've bought like seven Magia Record accounts and just handed them out like candy)

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1069 Post by pyxxy » Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:05 am

I've seen an argument e.g. brainbomb on D1, Ike now on N1, for discounting bozo's survey by saying that it will be used to pin town as scum later on.

Counterpoint. What if you, as town, merely decide not to do that?

Y'all have free will. I think it's good to preempt that strategy so that scum don't get to push it for free with no pushback, but clearly we're all smart enough to want to look smart by posting "iT's A tRaP" about the survey. I bet we're also smart enough not to kill people over it later on.

In general I think it's pretty useful for getting an idea of what mafia likely picked and playing around those choices. Even if you personally don't find it useful, I bet someone else does.

brainbomb

#1070 Post by brainbomb » Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:12 am

I already did the survey. whether I thought it was lame or not. I was already thinking about it when there was a N0 because I went to post in game thread in kobold and I saw chaqa saying it was N0 and we couldnt play. So thats when I realized scum got a special phase to plan and upick.

Im not against any of it. hell I could play a setup where you can only post memes to present your perspectives. I dont mind a challenge.

bozo survey is just boring as shit and does nothing interesting

Princess Neon

#1071 Post by Princess Neon » Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:14 am

Rumi Tobari wrote:
Princess Neon wrote:
brainbomb wrote:
I have no ability to make friends either. Online communities are scary, also reading about that mafia guy who faked his death gave me huge online deja vu for my online community experiences. I remember there was a time where a webhost admin took a community offline offline then banned me for hacking it in retaliation for threatening one of his friends outside the community (for the record, I totally threatened this friend... with giant frogs)
Princess Neon wrote:
I like really don't care if you buy gacha game accounts I think anyone who plays gacha games in any capacity in any way all gacha players are valid and I wish the best rng upon them because spending 600$ to unlock characters is awful... and I've done it many times lol

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1072 Post by pyxxy » Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:14 am

Hellenic Riot wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:36 pm
Hooker, Odd Night Cop, Day Vig, Deathproof
Why deathproof? I think you're the only person (so far) to put that as something you think mafia would pick, so I'm curious about how you think it would be used, so that we can theoretically prepare for it.

brainbomb

#1073 Post by brainbomb » Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:14 am

If you wanna make the survey better have everyone say who their top four scum reads are and what scum role they would choose if mafia

Princess Neon

#1074 Post by Princess Neon » Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:15 am

Rumi Tobari wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:03 am
Rumi Tobari wrote:
Actually, out of curiosity, if the EN server of a game shut down while you were away from the game and you came back to find out what everything you worked for was gone, would you buy an account on the JP server?

(that said, this doesn't excuse the fact that I've bought like seven Magia Record accounts and just handed them out like candy)
I might. Recently had that happen in V11 I didn't buy a new account because V11 gives you waaaaay to much for free but I would've thought about it. Like if Priconne global died I fear what I might be willing to do

Rumi Tobari

#1075 Post by Rumi Tobari » Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:23 am

damo666 wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:52 pm
Rumi Tobari wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:41 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:34 pm

it makes sense to me.

L + ratio + ##vote damo
I know Damo said he'd do a thing and didn't do it. But considering that damo just kind of vanished into thin air alst game for horus and horus, I don't think there's any reason to vote him off at this point.
What did I not do that I said I would?
Honestly? I don't know. Other people said it was a thing that happened. I personally couldn't tell. It's probably more that you allegedly said you'd do a thing? Also wow how did I not notice this sooner.

brainbomb

#1076 Post by brainbomb » Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:33 am

pyxxy wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:05 am
I've seen an argument e.g. brainbomb on D1, Ike now on N1, for discounting bozo's survey by saying that it will be used to pin town as scum later on.

Y'all have free will. I think it's good to preempt that strategy so that scum don't get to push it for free with no pushback, but clearly we're all smart enough to want to look smart by posting "iT's A tRaP" about the survey. I bet we're also smart enough not to kill people over it later on.

In general I think it's pretty useful for getting an idea of what mafia likely picked and playing around those choices. Even if you personally don't find it useful, I bet someone else does.
so youre saying that we as town participate in the survey and pledge to not use it against anyone later

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1077 Post by pyxxy » Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:37 am

brainbomb wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:14 am
If you wanna make the survey better have everyone say who their top four scum reads are and what scum role they would choose if mafia
@bozo, run this one after N1 ends?

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1078 Post by pyxxy » Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:37 am

Rumi Tobari wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 4:22 am
By the way, since Pyx was apparently inventorying people's non-presence and I'm already caught in a lie by being here. Anime is over, I can probably skip sleep and be around another 10-12 hours if needed.
chill. (I know this has no effect on you)

brainbomb

#1079 Post by brainbomb » Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:38 am

pyxxy wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:37 am
brainbomb wrote:
@bozo, run this one after N1 ends?
why cant I do it?

Rumi Tobari

#1080 Post by Rumi Tobari » Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:39 am

brainbomb wrote:
Honestly top 4 scumreads are
Bona for being so confrontational (but maybe that's normal for him?)
damo does not feel very contribute-y, but he was like this last game, so maybe NAI?
maybe RHK out of spite because every other post feels very... like I want to say "english motherfucker, do you speak it"
and... honestly I don't have a fourth, and I don't know anyone well enough to divine any meta out of everyone's behavior (or what roles they'd choose), so damo and RHK are more filler to the list than anything.
brainbomb wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:33 am
pyxxy wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 5:05 am

so youre saying that we as town participate in the survey and pledge to not use it against anyone later
Its actually kind of an unrealistic expectation to have for the survey not to be used against people, even if only subconsciously.