M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Princess Neon

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#901 Post by Princess Neon » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:50 pm

DemonRHK wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:45 pm
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:40 pm
Princess Neon wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:29 pm

I purposely tied Bona and Worcej with 5 minutes to EoD to see what would happen. The wagon movement onto town implies to me that Bona is a big ole woofy woof.
The vote movements were Wolfu that voted me out of the blue, Bo that voted me and then Worcej and Demon and Rum that voted Worcej (and Rumi unvoted).

If Bona is scum, Bo is my best bet for his partner and Demon the other one.
Nice monday morning QBing there madden.

but to echo one thing, neon and wolf look to have started the swing onto worc then bailed the train once it got moving. Might be nothing, but both doing it with how tight knit the sentai team has been all phase gives me pause.
I was pushing ties all EoD me moving my vote quite literally meant nothing. I kept forcing ties to see wagon movement check the logs

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#902 Post by pyxxy » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:51 pm

Princess Neon wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:44 pm
pyxxy wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:34 pm
Princess Neon wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:29 pm

I purposely tied Bona and Worcej with 5 minutes to EoD to see what would happen. The wagon movement onto town implies to me that Bona is a big ole woofy woof.
D1 bot page for anyone else that wants to review the vote movement
https://mafia.peterlund.se/m76/m76_d1.html

What Neon is saying here checks out.

Although to be fair, Neon, you also tied wagons _with_ Bona by voting worcej and then bozo.

Were either of those votes similar attempts to see movements, and if yes, what movements did or did not happen in your opinion?
It was all kind of intentional yeah. I pulled off Bozo because I noticed earlier that his wagon was stagnant and I thought he was probably town same with worcej. I was looking for someone I thought wagon structure pointed to as woof to see how that would influence the wagons Bona looked like the best bet and I'd argue the results also prove that.
I might be reaching with this hypothetical just say so if you can't really answer it.

Supposed Bona had flipped town D1. Who would you scumlean then?

I'm just curious to see it from both sides / possibilities.

Princess Neon

#903 Post by Princess Neon » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:51 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:46 pm
Princess Neon wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:41 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:33 pm

It went fine I think. There's three more interviews to go for this position.

Thank you for asking.

I did notice while reading thru eod that you are sussing me.

Explain
Usually you ask a lot of questions as town to help you solve you haven't really been doing that here just popping in making statements defending people.

Just pinged me.
It's a mix of awkward D1 and being sick and tired/busy.

But noted.

I feel like if you were a wolf you wouldn't be sr me and instead trying to pocket me per usual.
<3 yeah I'm not willing to vote you because of this and other things I'm just noting that it felt off so if I do vote you eventually I can point to it and people can't say it was random. But I'm not comfortable voting you yet at all.

Full discourse though I wouldn't pocket you again as woofu this game.

damo666

#904 Post by damo666 » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:52 pm

Rumi Tobari wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:41 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:34 pm
damo666 wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:19 pm

Doesn't follow
it makes sense to me.

L + ratio + ##vote damo
I know Damo said he'd do a thing and didn't do it. But considering that damo just kind of vanished into thin air alst game for horus and horus, I don't think there's any reason to vote him off at this point.
What did I not do that I said I would?

Princess Neon

#905 Post by Princess Neon » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:52 pm

bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:47 pm
worcej wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:59 pm
Bozo you’re an idiot
Sorry, but I don't know why you were voting for me if you knew I was town.
How would he know you're town?

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#906 Post by DemonRHK » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:53 pm

Princess Neon wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:50 pm
DemonRHK wrote:
rdrivera2005 wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:40 pm

The vote movements were Wolfu that voted me out of the blue, Bo that voted me and then Worcej and Demon and Rum that voted Worcej (and Rumi unvoted).

If Bona is scum, Bo is my best bet for his partner and Demon the other one.

but to echo one thing, neon and wolf look to have started the swing onto worc then bailed the train once it got moving. Might be nothing, but both doing it with how tight knit the sentai team has been all phase gives me pause.
I was pushing ties all EoD me moving my vote quite literally meant nothing. I kept forcing ties to see wagon movement check the logs
Yea, I'm all for vote analysis, but not we have a lot of power dead/in the wind becuase you were obsessed with making all the numbers match

Princess Neon

#907 Post by Princess Neon » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:54 pm

pyxxy wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:51 pm
Princess Neon wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:44 pm
pyxxy wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:34 pm

D1 bot page for anyone else that wants to review the vote movement
https://mafia.peterlund.se/m76/m76_d1.html

What Neon is saying here checks out.

Although to be fair, Neon, you also tied wagons _with_ Bona by voting worcej and then bozo.

Were either of those votes similar attempts to see movements, and if yes, what movements did or did not happen in your opinion?
It was all kind of intentional yeah. I pulled off Bozo because I noticed earlier that his wagon was stagnant and I thought he was probably town same with worcej. I was looking for someone I thought wagon structure pointed to as woof to see how that would influence the wagons Bona looked like the best bet and I'd argue the results also prove that.
I might be reaching with this hypothetical just say so if you can't really answer it.

Supposed Bona had flipped town D1. Who would you scumlean then?

I'm just curious to see it from both sides / possibilities.
Depends how wagon movement changed to push Bona over in this hypothetical. Things wouldn't have played out exactly the same so I'm unsure

Rumi Tobari

#908 Post by Rumi Tobari » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:54 pm

Princess Neon wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:48 pm
Alternatively I have a tinfoil that Rumi could have double vote if she were a woof and unvoted at the end because Bona was safe and taking the double vote anywhere else is dangerous and obvious

That is a tinfoil and an extreme one at that because if I'm woofu I never choose double vote Power in this set up but it does have utility.
I don't think the scum would choose double vote because that's verifiably solveable.

I unvoted because I realized that despite speaking out against the whole EOD vote shuffling thing, I don't have a good reason for moving my vote from RHK, I jumped onto tiebreak then it turned to chaos. And I decided I didn't want to vote something I didn't actually believe and decided I'd rather take the mod or GM infraction. (is that a thing, someone said it was in last game if you end on an unvote)

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#909 Post by pyxxy » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:55 pm

Princess Neon wrote:
Alternatively I have a tinfoil that Rumi could have double vote if she were a woof and unvoted at the end because Bona was safe and taking the double vote anywhere else is dangerous and obvious

That is a tinfoil and an extreme one at that because if I'm woofu I never choose double vote Power in this set up but it does have utility.
...*mindblown*

That would be a wild play. But with a N0, it's at least plausible.

I said earlier and repeat that as scum I too would never have chosen double vote but this would at least keep that voter alive for D3 which is wild to think about.

Princess Neon

#910 Post by Princess Neon » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:55 pm

DemonRHK wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:53 pm
Princess Neon wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:50 pm
DemonRHK wrote:

Yea, I'm all for vote analysis, but not we have a lot of power dead/in the wind becuase you were obsessed with making all the numbers match
It was a 24 hour phase with limited info and content the best way to generate readable analysis was by forcing wagon movement. And I'm very convinced I got the exact answer I wanted.

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#911 Post by pyxxy » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:55 pm

Neon, I think your WiM is back.

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#912 Post by DemonRHK » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:56 pm

Rumi Tobari wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:54 pm
Princess Neon wrote:

I don't think the scum would choose double vote because that's verifiably solveable.

I unvoted because I realized that despite speaking out against the whole EOD vote shuffling thing, I don't have a good reason for moving my vote from RHK, I jumped onto tiebreak then it turned to chaos. And I decided I didn't want to vote something I didn't actually believe and decided I'd rather take the mod or GM infraction. (is that a thing, someone said it was in last game if you end on an unvote)
Knowing Rumi, on a kneejeck I would say Rumi isn't this smart.

On the other hand, scum did get a pregame. Still some 'aliens' level shit

Rumi Tobari

#913 Post by Rumi Tobari » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:56 pm

Rumi Tobari wrote:
Princess Neon wrote:

also "unvote" was fewer keystrokes than "vote rhk"

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#914 Post by pyxxy » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:58 pm

DemonRHK wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:56 pm
Rumi Tobari wrote:
Princess Neon wrote:

Knowing Rumi, on a kneejeck I would say Rumi isn't this smart.

Was that the sequel?

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#915 Post by DemonRHK » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:58 pm

Guys.

Darg claimed during the day phase but wasn't shot for it.

##CALL GM

Is there a deadline for the mafia day vig?

Princess Neon

#916 Post by Princess Neon » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:58 pm

pyxxy wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:55 pm
Princess Neon wrote:

...*mindblown*

That would be a wild play. But with a N0, it's at least plausible.

I said earlier and repeat that as scum I too would never have chosen double vote but this would at least keep that voter alive for D3 which is wild to think about.
Exactly. It's great utility if used right.

Example a double vote if your woof partner is 1 vote up not only can save them but also by going on the counter wagon it would be a guessing game as to who has the double vote.

Is verifiably solvable but I think using it in the right ways gives you not only a save but can cause confusion and get you another mislim because of your one of 5 people on a wagon how are we going to solve which one had the double.

Rumi Tobari

#917 Post by Rumi Tobari » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:59 pm

pyxxy wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:58 pm
Was that the sequel?
[/quote]
Alien. Aliens. Alien 3. Alien Resurrection. The AvP movies

bozotheclown

#918 Post by bozotheclown » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:59 pm

Princess Neon wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:52 pm
bozotheclown wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:47 pm
worcej wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:59 pm
Bozo you’re an idiot
Sorry, but I don't know why you were voting for me if you knew I was town.
How would he know you're town?
It was implied in his comment.

Bonatogether

#919 Post by Bonatogether » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:59 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:14 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:12 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:58 pm

You really care a lot about something that is just a post for him to group his reads.

Are you OK? Did a polar bear shit in your tent?
why are you so preoccupied with defending wolfu

if he's town he'll have a reason, if he's scum we can let him flounder
I'm not defending. I'm explaining his meta. I'm questioning why Bo is so aggresso over a reads list.

Why the fuck do you have an obsession with wolfu?
you are in fact hard defending. own up to it.
"if he's town he'll have a reason, if he's scum we can let him flounder"

why the fuck do you lmfao

Rumi Tobari

#920 Post by Rumi Tobari » Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:00 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:59 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:14 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:12 pm

why are you so preoccupied with defending wolfu

if he's town he'll have a reason, if he's scum we can let him flounder
I'm not defending. I'm explaining his meta. I'm questioning why Bo is so aggresso over a reads list.

Why the fuck do you have an obsession with wolfu?
you are in fact hard defending. own up to it.
"if he's town he'll have a reason, if he's scum we can let him flounder"

why the fuck do you lmfao
Can we all not argue like this.