M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
BesharamSabi

Re: M76 - Dungeons and Dragons - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#701 Post by BesharamSabi » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:18 pm

Tom Bombadil wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:17 pm
bo_sox48 wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:57 pm
Tom Bombadil wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:56 pm
Sabi - you trying to pocket wolf?
Sabi defends friends very overtly. So yes.
Oh. Well they haven’t defended me. Rip my feelings
Tom ur my friend. Best gm duo

BesharamSabi

#702 Post by BesharamSabi » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:18 pm

##VOTE bozo

brainbomb

#703 Post by brainbomb » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:18 pm

people dont seem to be rushing to save dargo. so something is definetely up, probably a paladin in play based on how the wagons are laid out

Rumi Tobari

#704 Post by Rumi Tobari » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:19 pm

bo_sox48 wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:14 pm
I do not intend to vote for any of the particularly active posters on D1, per my previous post about the N0 mechanic. Yes I realize that I am putting myself in my own arbitrary scumpool, and yes I know that nobody asked.
RHK, damo, rdrivera, and pyxxy are my arbitrary scumpool in no particular order. I cannot imagine a scenario where mafia, given N0 to plan and given only half a day to survive, don’t have at least one low poster.
[/quote]
I'd be more inclined to vote RHK than Pyx if only because I know him personally and I'm not used to the personality presented in thread, but I also have never seen him in a forum context. (that said, I also know his work schedule (and often when he's playing things), so I'm not sure his posting is indicative).

I'd need to know more about pyx to back the idea of him, because his D1 felt similarly last time. (though other than damo being a little more assertive, I feel similarly about him, I know nothing about damo)

And... rdr is just really busy I guess. I'm going to ignore him if he promises to be around at EOD to tiebreak though.

BesharamSabi

#705 Post by BesharamSabi » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:19 pm

Let's pod race

brainbomb

#706 Post by brainbomb » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:20 pm

Rumi Tobari wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:19 pm
bo_sox48 wrote:
I do not intend to vote for any of the particularly active posters on D1, per my previous post about the N0 mechanic. Yes I realize that I am putting myself in my own arbitrary scumpool, and yes I know that nobody asked.
RHK, damo, rdrivera, and pyxxy are my arbitrary scumpool in no particular order. I cannot imagine a scenario where mafia, given N0 to plan and given only half a day to survive, don’t have at least one low poster.
I'd be more inclined to vote RHK than Pyx if only because I know him personally and I'm not used to the personality presented in thread, but I also have never seen him in a forum context. (that said, I also know his work schedule (and often when he's playing things), so I'm not sure his posting is indicative).

I'd need to know more about pyx to back the idea of him, because his D1 felt similarly last time. (though other than damo being a little more assertive, I feel similarly about him, I know nothing about damo)

And... rdr is just really busy I guess. I'm going to ignore him if he promises to be around at EOD to tiebreak though.
[/quote]

I think pyxxy looks pretty good right now. rdrivera sure, I could envision that. damo nah. rhk is a maybe?

Tom Bombadil
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#707 Post by Tom Bombadil » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:20 pm

Rumi Tobari wrote:
bo_sox48 wrote:

[/quote]

You have anything else on RHK or is it strictly the vibe is different than your experience with him in the past?

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#708 Post by DemonRHK » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:20 pm

##Vote bo

I want to watch the world burn a bit. Plus he seems more pissy than I do lol. Pregame drama?

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#709 Post by pyxxy » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:21 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:07 pm
pyxxy wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:05 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:54 pm
I can't read Bo so far. His posting seems null. He doesn't seem scummy like last game.
Bo definitely seems more engaged, I'm hesitant to call him less scummy, maybe he's just less busy irl / wants to mix up from his lurking last game.
He's also being typical aggresso Bo when last game he was tame for Bo standards.
hm

good to know

brainbomb

#710 Post by brainbomb » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:21 pm

weird, why did it do that.

wolfu

#711 Post by wolfu » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:21 pm

bo_sox48 wrote:
Tom Bombadil wrote:
if they are it's not really working because they're the town lean i'm least confident on although i don't really have a strong grasp of sabi's playstyle

but given sabi defends friends as either alignment why would you take the route that it's pocketing versus their normal town play?

brainbomb

#712 Post by brainbomb » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:22 pm

what is going on with this bona wagon. why is that a thing

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#713 Post by rdrivera2005 » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:23 pm

wolfu wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:46 pm
brainbomb i see where you're coming from but this dude is just a townie
I think both Tom and Wolfu are town.

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#714 Post by bo_sox48 » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:23 pm

Rumi Tobari wrote:
bo_sox48 wrote:

[/quote]

Last time rdr was around at EOD to tiebreak he decided he’d rather do something that gave me the easiest scumread on him ever than actually break the tie lol

I don’t have valid reads on many players. 24 hours is not enough time, especially when I’m only here for the last few and I basically get the choice to either contribute in real time or read back. Half the players haven’t posted from my pov.

My only lean right now out of that list is that pyxxy is a little off, but that can mean any number of things and I’m not going to try and kill someone for that.

pyxxy
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#715 Post by pyxxy » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:24 pm

bo_sox48 wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:09 pm
pyxxy wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:05 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:54 pm
I can't read Bo so far. His posting seems null. He doesn't seem scummy like last game.
Bo definitely seems more engaged, I'm hesitant to call him less scummy, maybe he's just less busy irl / wants to mix up from his lurking last game.
Can you answer my question instead of talking about me?

I’m not less busy than last game and there will be periods where I am absent. My life is generally busy.
Can you answer my question instead of talking about me?
I did, you missed it, again, just like last game when you kept missing my responses. Suspicious? 8-)

Here you go, not quoting so as not to clog the thread:
viewtopic.php?p=313773#p313773

bo_sox48
Site Admin
Site Admin

#716 Post by bo_sox48 » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:24 pm

DemonRHK wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:20 pm
##Vote bo

I want to watch the world burn a bit. Plus he seems more pissy than I do lol. Pregame drama?
Bro I’m always pissy

BesharamSabi

#717 Post by BesharamSabi » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:24 pm

wolfu wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:21 pm
bo_sox48 wrote:
Tom Bombadil wrote:
if they are it's not really working because they're the town lean i'm least confident on although i don't really have a strong grasp of sabi's playstyle

but given sabi defends friends as either alignment why would you take the route that it's pocketing versus their normal town play?
That is true. You have seen me as every alignment and I am playing this game loosely for reasons.

If i was pocketing I would be agreeing with your reads and what not.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#718 Post by rdrivera2005 » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:25 pm

bo_sox48 wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:07 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:29 pm
M31 Rrdrivera Mafia Hooker Game
rdrivera2005
Day-1 42:10
page 4 Hello fellow townies. Sorry for being late and losing all the joke phase. I just forgot the game will start today. The good thing is Brain, Snowy and Jamiet aren´t on the game, so it´s just three pages to read.

Some quick first impressions:
For me it´s obviously stated both on the signup thread and on the meme first post with the PMs that the game have a 6 hours pre-game where Mafia can talk. Both Ogion and OB seems to not have understood it, which look weird and Tom called out Ogion on that and not OB. something to notice. I was considering it could be some bias I have after our last game together, but seems there is already a wagon on him, so it´s not only me.

Y2k is a scum role and he also refered to the scum PM as a "joke". Using the too scum to be scum tactic?

The others didn´t catch my attention. Bo is bo and Ghug is scummy, but he is always scummy to me. Oztra is oztra, but he is always VT, so it doesn´t matter.

I like Prado´s approach to the game, but maybe is also bias from our last game together.

A bit worried that 4 of our newbies didn´t show until now, it could turn into a problem considering we don´t have a post requirement.

I will be online and awake for the next 30 minutes if someone want to talk.
Tom
any thoughts?
In fairness he forgot last game started until about D5
This was mean, lol. I did my job well as a useless PR and won the game and you are just salty.

wolfu

#719 Post by wolfu » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:25 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 7:59 pm
Before anyone asks what the case is on dargorygel and swoops in late to start some asinine blitz wagon.

the finer points of why darg is mafia are as follows
-spends almost all early game joke posting or mech talk
-majority of questions to others are to ask what scum roles they wouldve picked
-gets very omgus heavy over my vote on him and spends all the rest of his posts and energy trying to convice me to stop voting him, while still staying on me anyway.

It isnt alot, and maybe the others voting him can add to this but this seems better to flip today than bozo or damo.
no that was basically my reason for the vote there, the reaction to you voicing suspicion of him felt very over the top and unnatural which seemed like caught scum to me

Princess Neon

#720 Post by Princess Neon » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:26 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:15 pm
I will not be posting or playing during night phases this game as I plan to take breaks. If you do not see me posting this is because I enjoy games with silent night phases where I can spend time with family and my lil daughter. So if you find that scummy, I do feel sorry for doing this to you. But knowing how much I post, and how much crap I fill games with in night phases I do feel you will get over it in time.

sincerely brainbomb.
Same. Unless I don't realize it's nice