M73 - Fowl Play - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
President Eden

Re: M73 - Fowl Play - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#3981 Post by President Eden » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:11 am

**speaking strictly as a player, yes, highly.

BesharamSabi

#3982 Post by BesharamSabi » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:12 am

DemonRHK wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:11 am
Take your time.
Chillax.
Hell, I wouldn't put you on the block until D4.
D5 if our JOAT continues to be a peace loving hippie.
Bruh. Just kill. Me. Now.

I should have waited till tomorrow morning. Why did I comment at all when I'm like this.

BesharamSabi

#3983 Post by BesharamSabi » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:12 am

President Eden wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:11 am
**speaking strictly as a player, yes, highly.
Fine I won't. I just won't send the screenshot. But ughhgdhdksnsbka

President Eden

#3984 Post by President Eden » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:13 am

suffice it to say that the mafia have provided me with a hard counter to any attempt to set a narrative frame that damo was the real Cop and I am the fake one.

accordingly I cannot imagine mafia Sabi taking this line of argument.

DemonRHK
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3985 Post by DemonRHK » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:16 am

Ok, huddle up thread.

Both sides.

YES, YOU SCUM FUCKS OVER IN THE CORNER YOU TOO.

This is a game.

A long form one at that.

If you need to take 24 to not go Three-Mile Island, DO IT.

Shit I parked my vote D2 and peaced out to work and play Civ.

We green?

Super-green?

Good.

Annnnd BREAK! All players back to your respective squabbling.

bozotheclown

#3986 Post by bozotheclown » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:23 am

BesharamSabi wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:08 am
DemonRHK wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:06 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:01 am

Cop not doctor.
It's the matter=of-fact way you stated that. You were talking like it's a foregone conclusion.

Or like it's a conversation you've been rehashing for, say, 24 hours?

This is in conjunction with the growing doubt I've been having since the celaph flip.
I. Quite. Literally submitted my theory to God chat a hour after. Damo. Death.

I have been thinking about this since the flip.

I'm sorry if my tone is off.

I just am super frustrated.
I like your theory.

Bonatogether

#3987 Post by Bonatogether » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:25 am

Bona's adventures with a spreadsheet part 3: revenge of the ISO

I was gonna do analysis of interactions that celaph had d1 but then brain did that so I took an L there.

Therefore the spreadsheet is largely useless except for the purposes of calling Sabi, Boat Man, and Eden SIMPs.

In search of a new topic, it has come to my attention that Maniac is scum. Ergo I shall do a full ISO of him.

Immediately I am confronted with the fact that the first 8/9ths of his ISO is wordle.
Maniac wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:06 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:57 am
Maniac wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:44 am
I'm drawn to celaph right now. Normally I would think things like this but not express it, but I've been encouraged to wear my emotions on my sleeve more. So there it is, I've said it.
Do you mean you think Celaph is nice, and you're drawn to them in a warm and fuzzy sense, or that you're drawn to suspect Celaph?
I’m m drawn to them in the sense that if we were on adjacent nests laying eggs we’d be able to put the world to rights and hopeful work out who is thinning our flock.
This post is largely unprompted - celaph doesn't mention maniac until 1 minute before EoD1. Celaph does not respond. Very interesting post, doesn't need much commentary.
Maniac wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:58 am
Some thoughts

Rdriveria - doing carnival gets him a pass for d1 I suppose
Damo - says he fell for bozo’s ruse and has contributed nothing so far. Hasn’t come under any pressure. I’d happily vote Damo.
Macca - flooded house gets him a D1 pass - hope everything is being sorted Macca.
Pyxxy - one posts that makes them look engaged and then very little follow up. I’d happily vote Pyxis today.
Bozo - unusually quiet. Hasn’t received any pressure. I’d happily vote Bozo today.
Celaph - I won’t vote Celaph today.
Chaqa - would vote for Celaph which makes me want to kill him now. Would more than happily vote Chaqa today.
Jamie - I’d be eggstatic to vote for Jamie today and any other day.
Snowy. Ghug and TFB - if push came to shove I’d vote for one of these.
I’d need a lot of convincing to vote for sabi, demon or Kakarroto.
President Eden is now off my kill list for now. ##unvote Eden

Rest are null.
People have talked about this but I think it'd be worth it to take a real look at it now that maniac is conf!scum. I believe this makes damo and pyxxy look slightly better due to being in the same category of scumread, and snowy/ghug/boat man being in the 'i'd whine if i had to vote them' category makes ghug and boat man look noticeably worse, in my opinion, as this sets up an out for him to vote scummates if/when they're pressured. Obviously, he's not going to put many scum into that category just cause that'd be obvious (and snowy already flipped lol), so I believe that we can say most likely 1, maybe 2, and definitely not neither of ghug and NFT are scum.
Maniac wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:54 pm
I'm going to say it. Macca subbing out is Town alignment indicative. Scum Macca would take the free pass for a couple of days. Town Macca knows they can't help town for a couple of days so wants someone to sub in that can be active.
kind of defending worcej? makes worcej look not as good but really it's not that big of a deal.
Maniac wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:33 pm
I don’t love either lead wagons. Unless a third candidate comes into play then I think ##vote TFB is marginally better than a Kak kill.
More defending of celaph. Makes Boat man look pretty good that maniac pushes him into a 5-3 lead over chaqa, celaph, and kak. maniac only leaves this wagon to save celaph with less than 10 minutes left on the clock.
Maniac wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:40 pm
BusinessLamp wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:14 pm
yeah Maniac looks rly weird.
I don’t see that I’ve been inconsistent at all.

27 mins to go, I have a choice between TFB, Celaph, Chaqa and Kak. I’m town reading Celaph and Chaqa’s only -ve point is he wanted Celaph dead but that’s not really alignment indicative. So I was left choosing TFB over Kak, (who I’d already said I wouldn’t vote for easily). So TFB was best of bad choices.

Few minutes to go the two lead wagons were Celaph and Kak. As I town read Celaph, Kak was the only other choice unless someone got flash wagoned.
blamp looks good for already calling this out. he probably said everything here already. however, i only skim most wallposts unless they're eden's, and i suspect most other people do to. therefore i said it first cause i put tl;drs
Maniac wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:41 am
@eden - I can’t help you with your puzzle

@Bona - you’re in my town core team; congratulations. But you’re off target with your SIMP analysis. Firstly, where is snowy on your list? Apart from that the only thing we know is the person with the lowest SIMP value (Kak) is town. You’ve then deduced that the person with the second lowest SIMP value, Celaph, must be scum. Think you need to re-look at this.

@Sabi - you’re also I’m my town core, so much so that I’d die on that hill. I recall when I first started playing I toyed with creating a spreadsheet like yours, but I’m lazy so it never happened. I just can’t see scum faking this, and if scum!Sabi is faking this, you deserve to win. I might just sheep you this game.

@celaph voters. - I’ve re-read Celaph and still can’t see anything scummy about them. Y’all wrong.
regarding myself: scum were scared of SIMP analysis <3. their interaction scores regarding me in qt are probably over 10.
regarding sabi: this is just buddying. sabi is most likely town from this.
more defense of celaph
Maniac wrote:
Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:59 am
Well that’s disappointing. Just re-read chaqa looking for a reason to vote for him and couldn’t find one. Too tired to iso anyone else.

@Bona - thanks for explanation, but why wasn’t snowy on your list?
not at all sure what the fixation on snowy is about. @scum send me to gt so i can ask him
Maniac wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:20 pm
##vote TFB
more evidence the NFT man is town
Maniac wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:50 pm
Mmmm so people think I killed the TFB wagon, so they are voting for me over TFB…

I didn’t kill the TFB wagon. When I first voted for them, I put them in the lead. 3 minutes to go they were in third place so I had to pick between the top two wagons and choose Kak. There is nothing suspicious there.

Quiz has finished. We came 2nd, but I’m staying in pub so not really engaged.

If I die, kill TFB, Jamie and Pyxxy

Rdriveria, Chaqa, Bona, Ghug look good.
this is posted after a 2 hour dip from d2, and right before EoD. He was aware enough of the vote count despite being 'not really engaged' to post end of day reads. he puts the NFT man (already likely town), jamie (town), and the pyx as scum. i think he might have put a scum in there, which makes the pxy look worse? not willing to go far out on that. As for list 2, I think he definitely puts a scum in there. I believe that is most likely to be ghuginator, in line with the rest of the stuff so far.
Maniac wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:22 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:11 pm

I think celaph hedged on maniac to justify why the maniac wagon was scum driven for when maniac flips town.
Good to see you have supreme confidence in me flipping town. You wouldn’t have any inside knowledge would you?
Brain looks good from this. Maniac is confrontational in a way that he isn't with other people.

there were other semi-interesting posts but these were the really salient ones that conformed to what i already thought so that's what i put

tl;dr:
1 (most likely) or 2 of ghuginator and NFT are scum. NFT looks very good so ghuginator is most likely a scumbo.
blamp is a cool dude
sabi is most likely town
the pyx is looking significantly worse.
brain good

President Eden

#3988 Post by President Eden » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:26 am

on further reflection the mafia already know what “hard counter” I mean, so there’s no point in being coy.

they roleblocked me last night. the mafia obviously know this. they know I would claim this if they tried to push a narrative that damo was the real Cop and I killed him and cleaned up his corpse.

and while it’s possible that I can fakeclaim being roleblocked, (1) that wastes the team’s roleblock [as we can’t afford a cc, even if it’s less likely than normal], and (2) it’s the result people would expect in the alternative narrative where I’m the real Cop, so why would they provide me this extra point to claim in my favor?

if they really wanted to frame me, then they would let me get a scan off and rely on town paranoia to push the case. that would be a sufficiently WTF moment to make people start doubting things they shouldn’t doubt.

because I have full faith that the mafia would work through this line of reasoning I simply don’t believe that, after discussing this epic plan all night, mafia Sabi would immediately come out swinging with an attempt to frame the narrative this way. I think mafia Sabi might float the idea to their team, but I don’t think the end conclusion would be that they should go for it.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3989 Post by Chaqa » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:29 am

President Eden wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:26 am
on further reflection the mafia already know what “hard counter” I mean, so there’s no point in being coy.

they roleblocked me last night. the mafia obviously know this. they know I would claim this if they tried to push a narrative that damo was the real Cop and I killed him and cleaned up his corpse.

and while it’s possible that I can fakeclaim being roleblocked, (1) that wastes the team’s roleblock [as we can’t afford a cc, even if it’s less likely than normal], and (2) it’s the result people would expect in the alternative narrative where I’m the real Cop, so why would they provide me this extra point to claim in my favor?

if they really wanted to frame me, then they would let me get a scan off and rely on town paranoia to push the case. that would be a sufficiently WTF moment to make people start doubting things they shouldn’t doubt.

because I have full faith that the mafia would work through this line of reasoning I simply don’t believe that, after discussing this epic plan all night, mafia Sabi would immediately come out swinging with an attempt to frame the narrative this way. I think mafia Sabi might float the idea to their team, but I don’t think the end conclusion would be that they should go for it.
I assumed you ate the roleblock since you didn’t die.

BTW anyone thinking there’s remotely any world where Damo was cop is ludicrous.

Bonatogether

#3990 Post by Bonatogether » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:30 am

ooga booga tfb appear to post something big

i said your name

ooga booga

*magical hand waving*

President Eden

#3991 Post by President Eden » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:30 am

Bonatogether wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:30 am
ooga booga tfb appear to post something big

i said your name

ooga booga

*magical hand waving*
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

President Eden

#3992 Post by President Eden » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:30 am

# vote theflyingbeetlejuice

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3993 Post by Chaqa » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:30 am

It’s tinfoil wrapped in conspiracy wrapped in fake moonlandings

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3994 Post by Chaqa » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:31 am

##vote maniac ##end

BesharamSabi

#3995 Post by BesharamSabi » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:31 am

Chaqa wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:29 am
President Eden wrote:

Guess I'm ludicrous. Please insult me more Chaqa.

President Eden

#3996 Post by President Eden » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:32 am

COME OUT AND PLAY CLOWN BOY

THIS IS YOUR SECOND DAY/NIGHT CYCLE OF BEING CLEAR

President Eden

#3997 Post by President Eden » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:34 am

worst fucking draft pick since Zion Williamson

BesharamSabi

#3998 Post by BesharamSabi » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:34 am

Anyway I'm logging off for the night before I have to read more people insulting me and it will. Make me more upset.

Good night

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#3999 Post by Chaqa » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:38 am

BesharamSabi wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:31 am
Chaqa wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:29 am
President Eden wrote:

Guess I'm ludicrous. Please insult me more Chaqa.
Get over yourself, nothing is about you.

If Damo were cop he would have given ANY indication about it. He Townread eden, didn’t Sus him, didn’t throw shade on Bozo, didn’t counterclaim. There’s absolutely 0 chance Damo was cop.

Chaqa
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#4000 Post by Chaqa » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:38 am

BesharamSabi wrote:
Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:34 am
Anyway I'm logging off for the night before I have to read more people insulting me and it will. Make me more upset.

Good night
Being wrong isn’t an insult.