M73 - Fowl Play - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Jamiet99uk

Re: M73 - Fowl Play - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#1621 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:25 am

TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:00 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:26 am
Maniac wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:33 pm
I don’t love either lead wagons. Unless a third candidate comes into play then I think ##vote TFB is marginally better than a Kak kill.
TFB was only mentioned once before this without any explanation or interaction from Maniac side.

Also this is weird thing to point out
Maniac wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 9:57 pm
##vote Kakarroto

(As I Town read Celaph)
I don't get the point of pointing this out/repeating how much he town reads celaph
That is interesting. Maniac trying to buddy/pocket Celaph or Maniac-Celaph scum team? Part of me leans the latter given I think I have Celaph as a scum lean, but that's so blatant from Maniac that part of me wonders if it is the former. I lean the latter personally as I think Maniac hopes we'll write it off as Maniac being Maniac, but I am curious as to your conclusion.

As for him never mentioning me at all before lumping me in with snowy and ghug without explanation and then voting for me after saying he doesn't like any of the major wagons? Mildly odd. One thing to note is that during this time, Chaqa is the third major wagon, tied with celaph. If he voted for Chaqa, as Sabi, Jamie, and I lobbied him to do Chaqa could have been tied for the lead. Maniac's strongest target was Chaqa. He had the shot and gave no indication his read on Chaqa changed and emphasized his read on Celaph was the same, but yet he didn't take the shot. Why?

For reference:
Maniac wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:58 am
Some thoughts

Chaqa - would vote for Celaph which makes me want to kill him now. Would more than happily vote Chaqa today.
Maniac wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:07 am

Chaqa - would vote for Celaph which makes me want to kill him with a blunt screwdriver now. Would more than happily vote Chaqa and then do an Irish jig today.
Maniac wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:29 am
@chaqa and Ghug. Oh come on! Iso Celaph. They advise us that chickens eat carrots, politely stands up for Autists without attacking people, sees the best in Jamie and expresses concern for Macca’s situation. Sure they haven’t done anything to help town win the game, but we just can’t daykill them today and anyone trying to (looking at you Chaqa) is a monster.
Either Maniac is insane or at a minimum 2 of the 3 of Chaqa, Maniac, and Celaph are scum imo.
This is a good post.

@Maniac: Why didn't you join the Chaqa wagon at EoD? It was a viable wagon, you were around for at least part of EoD, and you'd previously called Chaqa out as a major scumread.
This is my potato. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My potato is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my potato is useless. Without my potato, I am useless.

Jamiet99uk

#1622 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:26 am

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:57 am
Revising my scumreads….
Sabi
Blamp
ghug
Jamiet99uk
pyxxy
worcej
At least two of those are wrong.
This is my potato. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My potato is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my potato is useless. Without my potato, I am useless.

Jamiet99uk

#1623 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:27 am

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:16 am
and Jamie was forced to in the thread make it seem like his reason for being mad at bob was that it was just poor gming

so im guessing jamie was worried that the flipper didnt get to make their choice and was thus a wasted role
This is a plausible theory, fair play to you sir.
However it is not the case. I'm Town.

Jamiet99uk

#1624 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:28 am

President Eden wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:24 am
I think Jamie is a guy who places high importance on procedure and just didn’t want the GM joking around about what day it was, even when it strictly speaking has no impact on the game.

I am also pretty sure at this point that Sabi is town and thus wouldn’t put a lot of stock into a pre-flip read of Jamie and Sabi as teammates.

that doesn’t mean Jamie can’t be mafia for other reasons. I should do my due diligence on him tonight. though historically I kind of suck at reading him and wonder if my effort would be better spent on people who I read better.
President Eden has the right take, I think.

Jamiet99uk

#1625 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:29 am

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:19 am
ghug is scum
so rework your scumteam to have ghug on it
Yes, Ghug is scum.

Jamiet99uk

#1626 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:31 am

brainbomb wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:55 am
1398 posts day 1 and 1/4 of those were posts by sabi saying the following things

outting their role pm
wanting a policy kill on jamie
wanting to sub out due to being a 3 wagon
saying the game would be better with them dead
accusing anyone voting them of unfairly tunneling
relentless victimhood
using examples from among us to articulate their reasoning
summing up various reads on people using parroting
when called out for parroting they invented their own vibe system
threatening to ignore people who might be tunneling them
betting money theyll flip vt when theres a miller among the vts

to suddenly n1 theyre making spreadsheets and acting like none of this happened
Actually he bet Chipotle coupons, which are worthless.

Come at me, Chaqa.

Jamiet99uk

#1627 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:32 am

BesharamSabi wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:57 am
Things brainbomb has done:

Tunnel sabi
Talk about his baby
Tunnel sabi
Make outlandish theory that the gm took part in scum theater
Tunnel sabi
Somehow thinks damo and ghug is scum
Tunnel sabi
Make baseless attacks on Sabi

Youre doing so much in this game bb. I'm proud of you
This is so blinkered it's unreal. Brainbomb has done a lot more than that. He's been making this whole case on me for instance. It's not like he's just focused on you.

I don't think you know what tunnelling is.

Jamiet99uk

#1628 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:34 am

Ok that's all the time I have for now. Love you x

Jamiet99uk

#1629 Post by Jamiet99uk » Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:58 am

BesharamSabi wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:54 am
brainbomb wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:43 am
sabi is far more arrogant tonight than during day 1. the ability to converse in scumchat inevitably changes tone and cockiness
Yep you caught me brainbomb. I spent all this time making a spreadsheet to help town as a member of mafia.

Almost like my confidence came from accomplishing a project I wanted to do for a while now.

But nah it's because I am just making fun of how much of a simp eden is for spreadsheets in scum chat.
You may simply be the kind of person who finds it satisfying to set yourself a task and complete it.

The fact that you put in this effort may not be Alignment Indicative at all.

rdrivera2005
Gold Donator
Gold Donator

#1630 Post by rdrivera2005 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:36 pm

Well, I feel like an human being again. Sorry for missing EOD and not voting. If GMs think I should be replaced I fully understand.

I read EOD and night posts Some things I got from them:

Chaqa is scum, that comment to Eden is all I need to know this.

Sabi is probably town, their tone looks angry town and not fake angry scum like the last time they was scum and I called for their kill.

I should be around more now, but it's still Carnaval here until tomorrow, so who knows....

BusinessLamp

#1631 Post by BusinessLamp » Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:47 pm

hi hi

yeah I think the point about Maniac not joining on Chaqa and in general the Chaqa wagon not picking up any steam is worth analysis. I was able to get on the thread from about 10 min before the vote and see what was happening— I saw celaph’s last post and I thought it seemed okay, but again maybe he learned from misplaying last time. I’m inclined to believe any day one will end up town v town though. Chaqa’s last minute swing confused me, I agree with TFB that it happened too late to be effective. In the moment with Chaqa being someone I suspected, instinct was just to swing opposite. I don’t think Chaqa was trying to tie it, though, that seems silly when there are town options on the table.

If it’s TvT the scum motivation for Chaqa’s switch would be to avoid some blame when Kak flips, or if celaph!town flips the heat would fall primarily on those who followed as well…

Making it as contentious as possible also gives more incentive to info flip the one who survives.

If it’s celaph!scum, the scum motivation would be a play to either lock town Fred the rest of the game if momentum swings, or a hope that he did it late enough that it isn’t actually effective and he can claim credit later.

I don’t know if either of those are more beneficial than the scum motivation of just staying on Kak and avoiding spotlight. Need to look at what role Chaqa had in giving the Kak wagon momentum in the first place in order to finish analyzing.

BusinessLamp

#1632 Post by BusinessLamp » Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:54 pm

just to see if I can keep the streak going I think my towncore rn would by pyxxy, brain, Jamie, bona? In that order

Jamie and bona congratulations on your returnee spots to the council

BesharamSabi

#1633 Post by BesharamSabi » Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:06 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 10:58 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:54 am
brainbomb wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:43 am
sabi is far more arrogant tonight than during day 1. the ability to converse in scumchat inevitably changes tone and cockiness
Yep you caught me brainbomb. I spent all this time making a spreadsheet to help town as a member of mafia.

Almost like my confidence came from accomplishing a project I wanted to do for a while now.

But nah it's because I am just making fun of how much of a simp eden is for spreadsheets in scum chat.
You may simply be the kind of person who finds it satisfying to set yourself a task and complete it.

The fact that you put in this effort may not be Alignment Indicative at all.
What is the scum motivation to do this?

BesharamSabi

#1634 Post by BesharamSabi » Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:09 pm

ghug wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:09 am
President Eden wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:19 am
brainbomb wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:49 am
it kinda feels like you guys are trivializing this matter and playing revisionist dmg control on ghugs behalf
huh? I think we both agreed with your assessment. at least I did.

also I’ve decided to remove the +1 embargo on Sabi, both the idea to track interactions and the spreadsheet is legitimately awesome.
Scum are gonna game the fuck out of it now though.
That's why I'm tracking every phase to see any irregularities

President Eden

#1635 Post by President Eden » Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:15 pm

BusinessLamp wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:54 pm
just to see if I can keep the streak going I think my towncore rn would by pyxxy, brain, Jamie, bona? In that order

Jamie and bona congratulations on your returnee spots to the council
rude

President Eden

#1636 Post by President Eden » Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:18 pm

drive-by update

Lamp town
Jamie looks solid. Going to revise my called shot before EoN.

brainbomb

#1637 Post by brainbomb » Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:42 pm

President Eden wrote:
Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:18 pm
drive-by update

Lamp town
Jamie looks solid. Going to revise my called shot before EoN.
mmm no
afraid not check again bub

brainbomb

#1638 Post by brainbomb » Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:45 pm

Why are people so confident that one of celaph or kak was mafia day 1? This seems like a very desperate mindset to be living in

brainbomb

#1639 Post by brainbomb » Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:47 pm

there are plenty of level headed folks who pushed both cel and kak who can easily just be collectively wrong on both instances - and this includes myself. I reread celaph and found a number of posts that dont raise any alarms at all

brainbomb

#1640 Post by brainbomb » Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:49 pm

in beginning to hear this buzzing sound hovering in my ear and its a little fly called eden. and flies hatch from maggots.

my trust and patience is fading fast.