M73 - Fowl Play - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
BesharamSabi

Re: M73 - Fowl Play - Game Thread [HIDDEN]

#381 Post by BesharamSabi » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:09 pm

President Eden wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:59 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:32 pm
If you are worried about how I am scum hunting, I actually have made a spread sheet (crossing out my notes for obvious reasons) so again don’t tell me I don’t know what I am doing.

https://ibb.co/nkFQqDR

Lastly I have been engaged with this game and have been commenting and questioning others posts. You can say what toy want about my engagement in this game but I am putting in effort.
why would you cross the notes out :lol: that could actually be really useful for figuring out your alignment… just saying
So that I can be night killed lol OK?

President Eden

#382 Post by President Eden » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:10 pm

ghug, I hate to even ask, but based on our recent interactions in mafia games (particularly M71), why do you want to townread me for keeping things civil :lol:

I feel like I have a less than healthy history of not exactly being civil with you when I’m town.

brainbomb

#383 Post by brainbomb » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:10 pm

TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:45 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:44 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:42 pm

is there a motive to this comment beyond stating your perceived truth?
onions
So what are these layers?
Like this is an example of just trying to fit into the conversation between snowy and myself but seems more like he wants to feed into snowys joking response to a serious question. So to me it feels like trying to put a stamp on keeping any seriousness out of this quote stream and encourages the joking aspect

BesharamSabi

#384 Post by BesharamSabi » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:10 pm

ghug wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:03 pm
President Eden wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:24 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:58 pm
Lmao please tell me how Jamiet spamming nonsense to those that voted for him and his constant reminder about how Maniac was an asshole so he’s going to be an asshole this game and that we can all suck it isn’t anti town? He was making the game unenjoyable.

I even vented about it in my submission to God chat and said if Jamiet didn’t stop this I was going to ask to be subbed out.
I genuinely don’t even think you understand what “anti-town” means and just turn it into “things that I don’t like.”

Jamie’s copypastas about physics or whatever are just as much “spamming nonsense” and “being an asshole this game” as Kak and Demon (who have done actual nothing besides meme wallposts) or even Bona (has been around and interacted with people but almost exclusively in a trolling or otherwise NAI way). In the interim he has actually made a couple of posts that attempt/appear to solve. Again, aside from his moment of snippiness with Bob which has more or less subsided, he’s really not been an issue in the game thread. Signup thread sure, but he was talked to about that, and he hasn’t carried over the bad attitude, just his promise to troll like he perceives Maniac to troll.

On the other hand, the fact that you dishonestly continue to try to frame it as worse than it is, in a way which is virtually guaranteed to piss him off and cause actual problems later, is most generously (for in game purposes) described as you trying to start drama because you enjoy it personally (and thus NAI), but is also quite fairly described as mafia deliberately trying to create a shitty thread environment.

You need to fucking stop it. There’s no way after a half dozen games that you genuinely believe what you’re doing to be productive. And if you continue to do things that are openly counterproductive for town then you give me no option but to kill you off, even though I would rather get other people.
I was about to townread Eden for trying to keep things civil, but something about this post makes me uncomfortable.
I also don't like it. Eden is just coming off very wrong and sus so far this game. I don't like it. I don't want to tunnel on him so I'm trying my best to not focus on his post as much as possible

brainbomb

#385 Post by brainbomb » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:11 pm

TheFlyingBoat wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:56 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:55 pm
whats the benefit of telling me what I will or will not do
I mean presumably to change your behavior off that normal track. What do you think the desired motion of change is and why would they desire that change?
This line of thinking just never goes anywhere even after I answer it. And I feel like this dialogue was completely meaningless even to him.

Bonatogether

#386 Post by Bonatogether » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:12 pm

celaph wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:51 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:31 am
celaph wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:29 am

Howdy! 8-)
Are you scum again son?
I was really scared to read my role pm, but we good lol.
scum

Bonatogether

#387 Post by Bonatogether » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:14 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:39 pm
celaph wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:35 am
President Eden wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:57 pm
slight sus on brainbomb [...]
brainbomb: when was the last time you played mafia-sided in any meta (not just webdip)? [...]
BB last played in M71. You were also there for half a day and were also active in the GT for that game. I find it weird that you would have forgotten, but don't see why you would make this post as either alignment if you remembered.
Eden wouldn't forget stuff like that esp because brainbomb rant about drawing and wincons made him have to make a decision. Hmmm eden seems off.
##vote sabi

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#388 Post by ghug » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:14 pm

brainbomb wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:30 pm
kay, so yea the sample scum role PMs do tell the whole team.

You are a VEGAN CHICKEN (GODFATHER)!
You have escaped from the vegan chicken farms, where vegan chicken is harvested. You’re composed primarily of pea protein, and are not technically living, so the marketing is… probably true.
During the day you must vote for a player. The player reaching a majority will be killed at the end of the day (Or upon a majority of remaining players voting to end the day early against the same player).
You scan as INNOCENT to the COP.
You win when all members of the town are eliminated or nothing can prevent this from happening. You have access to a discord for discussion with your teammates, at night ONLY. Your teammates are <SCUM TEAM> and your discord may be found at <LINK>

Go ahead and disregard my deniability clause conundrum statement.
A lesser man and I'd call this a townslip.

Bonatogether

#389 Post by Bonatogether » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:14 pm

President Eden wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:47 pm
also let the record show that while I think Jamie was somewhat needlessly rude to Bob, his alleged “tantrum” toward Maniac is fake news, and Sabi’s continual dredging it up for no reason is anti-town.

if I didn’t think brainbomb were more likely to be mafia then I would be voting Sabi
this is 100% true

Bonatogether

#390 Post by Bonatogether » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:14 pm

BusinessLamp wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:51 pm
Oh shit this started

I’m kind of a wreck rn because I lost both my phone and keys while out last night and am now waking up in a friend’s apartment but let’s try and catch up bc I have nothing better to do. On my friend’s phone rn lol rip
blamp this is a stupid post

8-) 8-)

Bonatogether

#391 Post by Bonatogether » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:15 pm

ghug wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:14 pm
brainbomb wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:30 pm
kay, so yea the sample scum role PMs do tell the whole team.

You have escaped from the vegan chicken farms, where vegan chicken is harvested. You’re composed primarily of pea protein, and are not technically living, so the marketing is… probably true.
During the day you must vote for a player. The player reaching a majority will be killed at the end of the day (Or upon a majority of remaining players voting to end the day early against the same player).
You win when all members of the town are eliminated or nothing can prevent this from happening. You have access to a discord for discussion with your teammates, at night ONLY. Your teammates are <SCUM TEAM> and your discord may be found at <LINK>

Go ahead and disregard my deniability clause conundrum statement.
A lesser man and I'd call this a townslip.

snowy801

#392 Post by snowy801 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:15 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:12 pm
celaph wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 9:51 am
BesharamSabi wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:31 am

Are you scum again son?
I was really scared to read my role pm, but we good lol.
scum
Funny, I had the opposite reaction

Bonatogether

#393 Post by Bonatogether » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:15 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:00 pm
My annoyance abiut Jamiet behavior was there since the sign up thread so this is NAI.

I even called out Jamiet and said he was ruining the vibes for this game before it started.
you don't decide what's AI for yourself. scum

Maniac
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#394 Post by Maniac » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:17 pm

@Brainbomb, ahhh it’s a JP quote, so JP is the liar and you’re just quoting a liar. Thanks for explaining. My bad.

So ##Vote Eden

Bonatogether

#395 Post by Bonatogether » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:18 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 3:09 pm
Question for the class:

If someone says they are going to be an asshole this game and make it unenjoyable for anyone and if we have a problem we should suck it, is this anti-town?
is picking a fight anti-town? yes, very much so

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#396 Post by ghug » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:19 pm

President Eden wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:10 pm
ghug, I hate to even ask, but based on our recent interactions in mafia games (particularly M71), why do you want to townread me for keeping things civil :lol:

I feel like I have a less than healthy history of not exactly being civil with you when I’m town.
That was you getting emotionally invested in an argument, which was a distraction that probably wasn't great for town. This is you trying to prevent others from getting emotionally invested in an argument to keep them from distracting town (and making the game unpleasant for everyone).

BesharamSabi

#397 Post by BesharamSabi » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:21 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:14 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:39 pm
celaph wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:35 am

BB last played in M71. You were also there for half a day and were also active in the GT for that game. I find it weird that you would have forgotten, but don't see why you would make this post as either alignment if you remembered.
Eden wouldn't forget stuff like that esp because brainbomb rant about drawing and wincons made him have to make a decision. Hmmm eden seems off.
##vote sabi
Ah thank you for being braver than eden and actually voting for me lol.

BesharamSabi

#398 Post by BesharamSabi » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:22 pm

Bonatogether wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:18 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
Question for the class:

If someone says they are going to be an asshole this game and make it unenjoyable for anyone and if we have a problem we should suck it, is this anti-town?
So did Jamiet but I'm the one getting painted badly for it lol OK.

snowy801

#399 Post by snowy801 » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:22 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:22 pm
Bonatogether wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:18 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
Question for the class:

So did Jamiet but I'm the one getting painted badly for it lol OK.
Jamiet never picked a fight with you

Bonatogether

#400 Post by Bonatogether » Sat Feb 26, 2022 5:22 pm

President Eden wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:00 pm

especially knowing that you spent multiple town games actively fostering an image of being new town just to exploit that image as mafia, what exactly am I meant to do with this performance except just assume you’re mafia doing it again and kill you?
100% on board with this post, this paragraph entirely

town!sabi sandbagging means we can't trust sabi to be putting in quality work