M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

If you have a game you want to play on the forum, you can do so here.
Forum rules
This is an area for forum games. Please note that to support mafia games players cannot edit their own posts in this forum. Off Topic threads will be relocated or deleted. Issues taking place in forum games should be dealt with by respective game GMs and escalated to the moderators only if absolutely necessary.
Squigs44
Developer
Developer

Re: M1020 — Speed Run Mafia GAME THREAD [HIDDEN]

#1181 Post by Squigs44 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:08 pm

The tldr case on Bona for those weighing wagon options is this:

Bona was defensive early on, reacting to any post that made Bona look bad. Once all that pressure evaporated though, Bona also disappeared. Bona is more interested in survival than solving.

snowy801

#1182 Post by snowy801 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:09 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:06 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:03 pm
Why do you guys think ghug's been parked on bona for so long?
I do find it odd since he was one of the people defending Bona during the cross post incident. I think it's most likely due to trying to put pressure eon Bona to get some sort of reaction out of him but I could be wrong.

How do you feel about worcej latest tin foil conspiracy theory that you are apparently the biggest scum in the game besides me?

I guess in worcej mind we are teammates.
I can hardly blame worcej for behaving how I want him to.

Hasn't actually done much to pressure him though, I think. What say you?

DeathLlama8

#1183 Post by DeathLlama8 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:09 pm

yeah it's weird that ##vote bona is gone actually

reread time

BesharamSabi

#1184 Post by BesharamSabi » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:10 pm

Jamiet99uk wrote:
worcej wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:59 pm
Played mafia for 1 hour.
And in that time you have contributed a great deal more than Bozo has.

##Unvote

Would vote Bozo, would vote Snowy.
Has worcej contributed more this hour? All he has done was say I was wrong, too busy for mafia and made a weak counter wagon to his own. His analysis and reads on players have no explanation and pretty shallow. Straight up saying meta for his town reads is odd to me.

I think bozo should live a day. If his day 2 is like this even after his explanation and word then yea we hammer him.

What made you change your mind on snowy? What do you think of worcej attempt at making a counter wagon to his own? How about his reaction to his own wagon?

DeathLlama8

#1185 Post by DeathLlama8 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:10 pm

even when he was around yesterday he kinda just stopped progressing reads in the last few hours

Jamiet99uk

#1186 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:11 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:10 pm
Jamiet99uk wrote:
worcej wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:59 pm
Played mafia for 1 hour.
And in that time you have contributed a great deal more than Bozo has.

##Unvote

Would vote Bozo, would vote Snowy.
Has worcej contributed more this hour? All he has done was say I was wrong, too busy for mafia and made a weak counter wagon to his own. His analysis and reads on players have no explanation and pretty shallow. Straight up saying meta for his town reads is odd to me.

I think bozo should live a day. If his day 2 is like this even after his explanation and word then yea we hammer him.

What made you change your mind on snowy? What do you think of worcej attempt at making a counter wagon to his own? How about his reaction to his own wagon?
Explain what you mean by "change your mind" ?

I've been calling Snowy scummy for some time.
This signature is hard to read in dark mode.

worcej

#1187 Post by worcej » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:11 pm

More for Sabi:

Last game you were bored and overwhelmed and took everything personally. Now this game, you're excited and more active.

An easy conclusion is you've drawn scum and are happy about it.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1188 Post by ghug » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:13 pm

foodcoats wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:49 pm
worcej wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:44 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 6:53 pm
I think worcej is town

While I suppose shooting in the lurker barrel isn't the worst way to go about day 1...
JFC, snowy is scum as fuck.
Is this scummy snowy? I haven’t played snowy as scum. But he does this aloof bit as town.
He's either scum or trying to look shitty enough to not get nightkilled.

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1189 Post by ghug » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:13 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:55 pm
##vote bona
You're voting with your top scumread ghug? The horror!

Jamiet99uk

#1190 Post by Jamiet99uk » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:14 pm

Ok, ##Vote Snowy

How do you like those pieces of fruit?
This signature is hard to read in dark mode.

BesharamSabi

#1191 Post by BesharamSabi » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:14 pm

worcej wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:07 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:00 pm
don't see a lick of value generated by you based on the responses.

My reads on players have been sprinkled in with these responses if you comb through them. If you can't find them, I'm sure I can point you in the right direction.
Yes, good job sprinkling your reads in your 184 posts (as of now) instead of making them easy to find. It's a good way to hide bad takes down the road because you'll be too difficult to analyze.
BesharamSabi wrote:
What hot-take have you made that requires you to stick your neck out yet

How many hots takes have you seen in this game so far? Maybe one or two. I guess the rest of us are scum by this logic since the complaint this game is there hasn't been strong reads on players yet.

I feel like you are throwing things on a wall and seeing what sticks.

You haven't had strong reads nor had a hot take. Only person you have put any pressure on is me, the person who has been on your wagon the longest. Any reason for that?
Look at my two scum reads - you and snowy and how they're pretty strong reads. There is more concrete reasoning for scumming you two and it's not hidden than your case on me, regardless of what you try to say.

Good try spinning my take that I should scum everyone, but this read is explicit to you because you're trying to be incredible active intentionally. You're making a point to be front and center and post all the time this game - if you don't like the attention, then don't fucking do it and try to be more concise with your thoughts and actually post your thoughts instead of just spewing non-sense.
I have literally scum read and begged snowy for answers for his thought process and kept putting him under the spotlight over and over again about his lack of analysis for the shit he says. Would a scum teammate keep putting a spotlight on their teammate telling them they are a bad townie and how weird they have been?

I haven't been spewing nonsense. I have been polishing and expanding my analysis of the game and the players with Squigs and death Llama a lot if you actually read our interactions you can see how my thought process is forming in this game.

God forbid I don't spoon feed you my thoughts in a standalone post.

worcej

#1192 Post by worcej » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:14 pm

snowy801 wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:09 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
snowy801 wrote:
I do find it odd since he was one of the people defending Bona during the cross post incident. I think it's most likely due to trying to put pressure eon Bona to get some sort of reaction out of him but I could be wrong.

How do you feel about worcej latest tin foil conspiracy theory that you are apparently the biggest scum in the game besides me?

I don't really feel any pressure because I am not a PR trying desperately to not have to claim and fuck my team over. If you know my meta, you should easily know what alignment and role I am by now :P

If flipping me is incredibly valuable, then do it - you'll get confirmation of my alignment and then most likely not give a fuck because that's what town does on webDiplo lol

snowy801

#1193 Post by snowy801 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:15 pm

worcej wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:14 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:09 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:

I don't really feel any pressure because I am not a PR trying desperately to not have to claim and fuck my team over. If you know my meta, you should easily know what alignment and role I am by now :P

If flipping me is incredibly valuable, then do it - you'll get confirmation of my alignment and then most likely not give a fuck because that's what town does on webDiplo lol
Sorry context: ghug pressure bona

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1194 Post by ghug » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:15 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
snowy801 wrote:

Where did I defend bona?

worcej

#1195 Post by worcej » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:15 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
worcej wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:07 pm
BesharamSabi wrote:
don't see a lick of value generated by you based on the responses.

My reads on players have been sprinkled in with these responses if you comb through them. If you can't find them, I'm sure I can point you in the right direction.
Yes, good job sprinkling your reads in your 184 posts (as of now) instead of making them easy to find. It's a good way to hide bad takes down the road because you'll be too difficult to analyze.
BesharamSabi wrote:
What hot-take have you made that requires you to stick your neck out yet

How many hots takes have you seen in this game so far? Maybe one or two. I guess the rest of us are scum by this logic since the complaint this game is there hasn't been strong reads on players yet.

I feel like you are throwing things on a wall and seeing what sticks.

You haven't had strong reads nor had a hot take. Only person you have put any pressure on is me, the person who has been on your wagon the longest. Any reason for that?
Look at my two scum reads - you and snowy and how they're pretty strong reads. There is more concrete reasoning for scumming you two and it's not hidden than your case on me, regardless of what you try to say.

Good try spinning my take that I should scum everyone, but this read is explicit to you because you're trying to be incredible active intentionally. You're making a point to be front and center and post all the time this game - if you don't like the attention, then don't fucking do it and try to be more concise with your thoughts and actually post your thoughts instead of just spewing non-sense.
I have literally scum read and begged snowy for answers for his thought process and kept putting him under the spotlight over and over again about his lack of analysis for the shit he says. Would a scum teammate keep putting a spotlight on their teammate telling them they are a bad townie and how weird they have been?

I haven't been spewing nonsense. I have been polishing and expanding my analysis of the game and the players with Squigs and death Llama a lot if you actually read our interactions you can see how my thought process is forming in this game.

THEN VOTE FOR SNOWY INSTEAD OF VOTING FOR ME!

If you've scummed him, then fucking do something about it. All you've been doing is engaging people about me.

snowy801

#1196 Post by snowy801 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:15 pm

ghug wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:13 pm
snowy801 wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:55 pm
##vote bona
You're voting with your top scumread ghug? The horror!
woe

BesharamSabi

#1197 Post by BesharamSabi » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:17 pm

worcej wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:11 pm
More for Sabi:

Last game you were bored and overwhelmed and took everything personally. Now this game, you're excited and more active.

What kinda logic is that? I was bored and overwhelmed due to personal stuff going on. During the time between both these games I read up on mafia forum and took notes on how to play properly and tried to incorporate yalls notes for me on how to improve my play.

Like I said either I'm too engaged and I'm scum or I'm not engaged enough and I'm scum according to you. You thought my low engagement in the first game was scummy as well.

Please tell me the right amount of engagment I should have in this game? I have no idea what you expect of me?

ghug
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

#1198 Post by ghug » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:17 pm

OK worcej should not be the kill today. Snowy neither.

worcej

#1199 Post by worcej » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:18 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
With the amount your posting, your just making it more difficult to read you and that's anti-town behavior IMHO.

Most of your posts are engaging other people and asking them questions, it blurs out any 'thought process' you have.

worcej

#1200 Post by worcej » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:19 pm

BesharamSabi wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:17 pm
worcej wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:11 pm
More for Sabi:

What kinda logic is that? I was bored and overwhelmed due to personal stuff going on. During the time between both these games I read up on mafia forum and took notes on how to play properly and tried to incorporate yalls notes for me on how to improve my play.

Like I said either I'm too engaged and I'm scum or I'm not engaged enough and I'm scum according to you. You thought my low engagement in the first game was scummy as well.

Please tell me the right amount of engagment I should have in this game? I have no idea what you expect of me?
Wow, ironic that you want grace for low activity because of RL stuff yet you want to push me for not posting for 24+ hours when you know I have a newborn.

Use some common fucking sense - of course I'm going to be less available.